Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmsRvbqWcAA6G61.jpg

Douchey might be leaving too
View Quote

From your lips to God's ears....can't stand that fuck or his kid.  While we are at it...can get get rid of the jock - Killme as well?  

Welcome to the AFN......All female network
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well, at least you're starting to focus a bit more, so you have that going for you.

I really don't give two fucks about her.  This thread was about a sexual harassment suit that GC filed against the president of FNC.

Chris
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To quote the OP

<a href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClBjZXdXIAAzAWv.jpg" target="_blank">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClBjZXdXIAAzAWv.jpg</a>

The dumb bitch is not just talking about hunting. She's talking about self defense too. She doesn't think you should own them. There is no distinction.

I never watched her show either but anyone who says I shouldn't be able to own a 30 round magazine because it's not for hunting (or any reason) is my enemy.

Go watch this spoiled bitch on CNN or MSNBC.

Well, at least you're starting to focus a bit more, so you have that going for you.

I really don't give two fucks about her.  This thread was about a sexual harassment suit that GC filed against the president of FNC.

Chris

From a woman who built her career on her sexuality.  It would be like Arnold Schwarzenegger filing a lawsuit because he was type cast as a muscle man....and for christ sake don't give us "blame the victim" bs.  Dave Chepelle has a video explaining it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Kimberly filled her spot yesterday, hopefully she gets to keep it.
View Quote
Adios gretchen helloooo Kimberly

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok now I'm judging.  That's the mark of a man who cares.  

Gretchen Carlson did not think we should be able to own AR 15's.  Somebody give her a rusty cactus.  I don't care where you give it to her.  And she's got sour grapes.  She's an opportunist or she would have made a big deal about this already.  She wants to get paid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure posting a lot in here for somebody that doesn't care.  No judgement just an observation.

Good point, but this thread was about the sexual harassment suit and possiblely a hostile work environment suit, both filed by GC.  Not about her stance on AR-15s and 30 round magazines.

We've discussed that one to death, but in typical ARF ADD fashion, the thread goes off on tangents.

Besides, the Dodgers and Marlins played today, both losing, so I have some PC time on my hands, lol.

Anyhow...thanks for noticing, I guess?

Chris
Ok now I'm judging.  That's the mark of a man who cares.  

Gretchen Carlson did not think we should be able to own AR 15's.  Somebody give her a rusty cactus.  I don't care where you give it to her.  And she's got sour grapes.  She's an opportunist or she would have made a big deal about this already.  She wants to get paid.

Yup.

She went off about guns needed to kill a buck and took quite a bit of incoming, deservedly.

Ails and company told her to harden up butter cup and no we are not giving you any more money for your lack luster time buy.

Bye Bye.

Win win from where I sit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dude, low standards, you has 'dem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I the only one that would hit it?  It would be a hate fuck.

Grunge fuck is the term I believe, and standards aren't based on morals.

There was this one regular chick on Hannity and Colmes...  can't remember the name of the blond off hand but GD will remember. Or i'll edit.

ETA:The grunge part actually is based on morals, the fuck part isn't..

ETA2: Kirsten Powers
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#7]
She wont be missed.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

From a woman who built her career on her sexuality.  It would be like Arnold Schwarzenegger filing a lawsuit because he was type cast as a muscle man....and for christ sake don't give us "blame the victim" bs.  Dave Chepelle has a video explaining it.
View Quote

Yeah, because 'attractive women' can't be sexually harassed?
<Removed -40xb>

Your point is retarded.

And it's 'Chappelle.'

Just sayin'.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:10:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Shoots off her mouth about banning ARs, gets shitcanned a week later? It may be unrelated, but I like it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:17:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Shoots off her mouth about banning ARs, gets shitcanned a week later? It may be unrelated, but I like it.
View Quote

Your comments would be a valid reason for dismissal from FOX, IMO, but not spreading her legs, would not.

We just don't know.  It's basically a 'he said, she said' case.  Which tracks with a lot of rape cases.

I don't know, one way, or the other.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You shut your mouth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Ailes wants to talk about low ratings  he should get rid of Red Eye.

You shut your mouth.

I like Red Eye also.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:15:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sounds more like he just didn't like her. How is that sexual harassment?  That's just harassment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds more like he just didn't like her. How is that sexual harassment?  That's just harassment.

Wait... it's now harassment to not like someone?  

Sounds more like she was butthurt in the feels.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

There should be a counter suit of huge proportions since what she's alledging isn't sexual harassment it's professional disdain.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Goodbye, Gretchen.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its not harassment to not like someone, it is to treat them that way. People have a weird response to the word harassment.

ha·rass·ment

h?'rasm?nt,'her?sm?nt/

noun

noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments

aggressive pressure or intimidation.

If he did the things she said (like belittling her contribution), that would be harassment. But growups can generally deal with such things.

It is interesting that she suddenly became sexually harassed as soon as she got fired.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#16]
maybe she can get a job at her parents auto dealership

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

From your lips to God's ears....can't stand that fuck or his kid.  While we are at it...can get get rid of the jock - Killme as well?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish Douchey would go too.  He has became unbearable lately.  He needs to be reined in at the least.  I have watched FnF for years but lately it seems to have too many "Coffee Klatch" segments. I want to see the news not Paula Deen.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Maybe your wife, or GF, is a cow, so she has nothing to worry about?

Your point is retarded.
And it's 'Chappelle.'
Just sayin'.
Chris

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe your wife, or GF, is a cow, so she has nothing to worry about?

Your point is retarded.
And it's 'Chappelle.'
Just sayin'.
Chris

That is a real shitty post?!  What are you Gretchen Carlsons side lover?  Were you her co-anchor in virginia?  You seriously need to lighten up, coming back in here time after time to defend her.  

Doubtful she reaped anything she didn't sow.  The rumor has followed her, her entire career.  Where there is smoke there is fire a whole lot times.  I see some smoke rising from your posts.

Your continual defense of her, and degrading others wives is real retarded.  

Is the DU slow lately?   Just sayin'

*and there are a whole boat load of more attractive women on Fox not complaining.  to many for them all to be in collusion on the situation.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doocey is ALWAYS SHOUTING INTO HIS MICROPHONE!  He is one annoying, simple son of a bitch.  

He can't leave too soon for me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That is a real shitty post?!  What are you Gretchen Carlsons side lover?  Were you her co-anchor in virginia?  You seriously need to lighten up, coming back in here time after time to defend her.    

Doubtful she reaped anything she didn't sow.  The rumor has followed her, her entire career.  Where there is smoke there is fire a whole lot times.  I see some smoke rising from your posts.

*and there are a whole boat load of more attractive women on Fox not complaining.  to many for them all to be in collusion on the situation.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(snarky question removed CG)

Your point is retarded.

And it's 'Chappelle.'

Just sayin'.

Chris

Cute, but try and stay on point, which can be hard.  In my reply above, I don't mention, or even allude to GC at all.  My snarky question that I posited was to draw a counterpoint to the poster's implication that an attractive woman, possibly using her appearance to further her career, couldn't possibly be sexually harassed and therefore, is/was asking for it.

Another point of distinction that you've missed.

You're the one that's following me around, taking my comments out of context and really...why is it your concern regarding what I choose to post about, or what topics I want to engage in?

It's like 'mind your own business.'  

She could be lying through her teeth, or have a good case, as there doesn't seem to be any gray area in her claims.

Chris

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI

And bye bye
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

WTF??

I can't stand that pompous ass O'Realy, Miss Kelly and her can I talk to the manager haircut and I'm really getting tired of American ninja Hannity, he's a marksman don't you know?

Redeye and the Greg Gutfeld show are about the only thing left worth watching.

Besides Timpf and Nosuchinsky is all I should have to say.

Also I find myself watching Kennedy's show on Fox business more. Maybe it's the format maybe it's the broads. F it who cares, I'll tune in.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

WTF??

I can't stand that pompous ass O'Realy, Miss Kelly and her can I talk to the manager haircut and I'm really getting tired of American ninja Hannity, he's a marksman don't you know?

Also I find myself watching Kennedy's show on Fox business more. Maybe it's the format maybe it's the broads. F it who cares, I'll tune in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF??

Oh, you mean with that anti-gun blond that wears glasses and hates on Trump 24/7?  Pass.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh, you mean with that anti-gun blond that wears glasses and hates on Trump 24/7?  Pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF??

Didn't her star wars remarks hit you in the feels?

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Get thee from the airwaves.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
WTF??

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF??

Gutfeld left Red Eye a long time ago. Ever since it went downhill. Tom Shillue is the new host.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Gutfeld left Red Eye a long time ago. Ever since it went downhill. Tom Shillue is the new host.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSmeie5Ys0_N8HwZMnqo4Kh8sWjT_pcvfDOEKw8j6TWhVgu_qY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF??

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSmeie5Ys0_N8HwZMnqo4Kh8sWjT_pcvfDOEKw8j6TWhVgu_qY

Reading comprehension my friend. "Redeye and the Greg Gutfeld show "

I don't really mind Shillue. Barbershop singing weirdo that he is. I think Greg did it better but I like that he has his own show and seems to pop in other shows more often to pissed off libs.

Either way I still say they are just about the only thing I enjoy about Fox. Well except for the hot chicks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF??

OH SNAP!  What did she say about Star Wars??
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9HFQhq8aM her comments start at 1:28.

I thought it was funny. Apparently some space nerds got mad and sent her death threats.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#32]

'I wouldn’t let you down': Fox News releases fawning
letters Gretchen Carlson wrote to Roger Ailes pleading for airtime in
months after she alleges he asked her for sex.

• Fox News has released letters that Gretchen Carlson wrote to Roger Ailes after she alleges he asked her to sleep with him

• In
    the letters Carlson asks Ailes for more airtime and if she might be
    able to fill in for hosts Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren

• One of the letters was sent just days after the meeting in which Carlson alleges Ailes propositioned her

• The former Miss America, 50, alleges that she was fired after 11 years with the network when she refused to sleep with Ailes

• Ailes
    has denied Carlson's claims calling the complaint 'a retaliatory suit
    for the network’s decision not to renew her contract'

• The network's parent company, 21st Century Fox, said that they have 'full confidence' in Ailes, but have 'commenced an internal review'

Gretchen
Carlson wrote at least four personal notes to Roger Ailes in the months
after she alleges he asked her to sleep with him, including one just
days after that meeting.

In
the notes, which were released by Fox News, Carlson pleads with Ailes
to be given more air time and for the chance to fill in for hosts Megyn
Kelly and Greta Van Susteren on their programs.

'I'd
love to stay at Fox & show you everything that I can do,' wrote
Carlson in a letter sent on September 21, just after she alleges Ailes
propositioned her.

She then suggested that she and Fox News correspondent Bill Hemmer do a 7pm show for the network.

On
November 11, she sent Ailes a note after Fox Business Network hosted
the Republican debate, writing: 'Maybe for the next debate you could
incorporate my experience, smarts & wit - on stage - or doing the
FoxNews.com analysis after.'

She closed the note by writing: 'I know I wouldn't let you down.'

The
popular host of The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson alleged in court
papers filed earlier this week that she was let go on June 23 after 11
years with the network for refusing to sleep with Ailes.

Carlson
wrote  in her court filing about a conversation she had with Ailes last
September in which he allegedly said to her: 'I think you and I should
have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you'd be good
and better and I'd be good and better.'

Ailes has denied these claims.

Timing: One of the letters was sent just days after the meeting in which Carlson alleges Ailes propositioned her (above).

On the air: Carlson asks Ailes for more airtime and if she might be able
to fill in for hosts Megyn Kelly and Greta Von Susteren (left).

Put me in: On November 11, she sent Ailes a note (above) after Fox
Business Network hosted the Republican debate, writing: 'Maybe for the
next debate you could incorporate my experience, smarts & wit - on
stage - or doing the FoxNews.com analysis after'.

In her
October 9 letter to Ailes, Carlson broached the subject of filling in
for other hosts on the network, writing: 'I hope you'll reconsider me
filling in for Greta or Megyn. Last [night] Sandra Smith filled in for
MK. Why not me?'

She signed the note with a smiley face.

A
few weeks later, on October 27, she sent Ailes to let him know she
would be appearing in front of Congress, closing pout the letter by
writing:  'I have a waiting list for high level staff to come see me
which is unprecedented. Thanks as always for your support.'

The
attorney representing Carlson in her sexual harassment suit against her
Fox News boss claimed on Thursday that countless women have contacted
her since they filed their suit in the Superior Court of New Jersey.

'He’s the Bill Cosby of media,' Nancy Erika Smith, who is representing Carlson, told Daily Intelligencer.

'My
office is being deluged with calls and website contacts from women. I
don’t even have a count anymore … Women as young as 16 who said he
demanded oral sex.

'Another said during an interview that he said, "Take off her bra." She was devastated.'  

A
FOX News spokesperson responded to this by saying: 'This is a new low
even for Gretchen and her opportunistic publicity hound lawyer - there’s
absolutely no truth to this latest anonymous accusation.'

Van Susteren also came to Ailes' defense in an interview with People, saying: 'Of course, the first thing that occurred to me is that, unfortunately, we have a disgruntled employee, a colleague.

She
went on to say: 'I read that her show wasn't being renewed and , being a
lawyer, I thought she got angry. I deal with Roger Ailes often. I've
often been alone with Roger Ailes in his office over the course of 15
years and I've never seen anything like what I'm reading about in the
papers and the magazine.'

Van
Susteren also said 'most people, man or woman, would give anything to
have had the air time [Carlson] had on Fox & Friends,' adding that
her move to the network's afternoon lineup to host her show was a 'huge
promotion.'

Carlson's
lawyers revealed on Thursday they planned to subpoena Judith Regan to
testify in their lawsuit. The former Harper Collins executive sued News
Corp. in 2007 for $100million after claiming a senior executive at the
company asked her to lie to federal investigators.

Regan did not respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com about this news.

Meanwhile,
21st Century Fox, the network's parent company, responded to Carlson's
complaint on Wednesday saying in a statement: 'While we have full
confidence in Mr. Ailes and Mr. Doocy, who have served the company
brilliantly for over two decades, we have commenced an internal review
of the matter.'

Question: Carlson wanted to know why Sandra Smith (left in 2007) filled in for Kelly (right in May) during her absence over her.

The Huffington Post spoke
with Fox News insiders who made damaging claims about Ailes, with one
employee alleging: 'He always brags to people about how he doesn’t do
polling or testing when he chooses his on-air talent. He told me that if
he was thinking of hiring a woman, he’d ask himself if he would f***
her, and if he would, then he’d hire her to be on-camera.'

A contributor at the network meanwhile alleged that Ailes once asked her to 'turn around so he can see my a**.'

And a third individual said they were not surprised when they learned that Carlson had filed her suit.

'We thought it would happen after she was taken off of Fox & Friends,' said the Fox News source.

'She
kept quiet because Roger gave her the afternoon show, but everyone at
Fox knew it was eventually coming. He hated her and would tell people
that she was "a crazy, vindictive b***."'

Ailes
has himself admitted to hiring at least one women based on her looks,
saying in a 2011 interview of his decision to bring Sarah Palin on as a
Fox News commentator: 'I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got
ratings.'

He
also said in a 1994 interview with Don Imus that Mary Matalin and Jane
Wallace, who were the co-hosts of Equal Time on CNBC at the time, were
'girls who if you went into a bar around seven, you wouldn’t pay a lot
of attention, but get to be tens around closing time.'

Ailes was president of CNBC at the time, and would one year later be at Fox News.

Ailes
responded to Carlson's claims with a statement released on Wednesday
that said: 'Gretchen Carlson’s allegations are false. This is a
retaliatory suit for the network’s decision not to renew her contract,
which was due to the fact that her disappointingly low ratings were
dragging down the afternoon lineup.

When Fox
News did not commence any negotiations to renew her contract, Ms.
Carlson became aware that her career with the network was likely over
and conveniently began to pursue a lawsuit. Ironically, FOX News
provided her with more on-air opportunities over her 11 year tenure than
any other employer in the industry, for which she thanked me in her
recent book.

'This defamatory lawsuit is not only offensive, it is wholly without merit and will be defended vigorously.'

Carlson's
lawyers issued a response to this on Thursday morning, saying in a
statement: 'Ailes’ claim that Gretchen Carlson was terminated because of
bad ratings is demonstrably false.

'The
publicly available ratings confirm the allegation in the Complaint that
at the time of her termination Gretchen’s total viewership was up 33%
year to date and up 23% in the key demographic.

'After
her firing from Fox and Friends for complaining about discrimination,
Gretchen was moved to a challenging time slot and denied support and
promotion. Despite this, she succeeded and was the number one cable news
show in her time slot in total viewers.

'Regarding
Ailes’ claims that Gretchen’s allegations are false, we challenge him
to deny, under oath, that he made the statements attributed to him in
the Complaint.

'Finally,
Ailes does not allow his employees to speak to the press or publish
anything without prior approval. Gretchen was chastised for answering a
question from a hometown newspaper about her favorite Minnesota State
Fair food. In her book Gretchen told her story while trying to keep her
job - knowing that Ailes had to approve what she said.'

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9HFQhq8aM her comments start at 1:28.

I thought it was funny. Apparently some space nerds got mad and sent her death threats.
View Quote

Hahaha - now my dislike is justified.  That was a funny retort video, I'll give it to him.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Fox News sex discrimination bombshell as make-up
artists for Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson claim they were called
'b*****s', forced to watch graphic sex videos and fired when they
complained

• Just
    days after Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox
    News chief Roger Ailes, Daily Mail Online has learned of new complaint

• The three make-up artists – Lena Jemmott, Hilda Correa-LaPolla and Maureen Walsh - all worked at Fox News for years

• They
    claim they were terminated after they complained about the preferential
    treatment given to the Caucasian male in their department

• Bradley Stenson allegedly referred to women as 'bitches' and 'girls'

• Stenson
    displayed on his iPad a video of a transgender woman describing sexual
    acts in graphic language to Jemmott, Walsh and Kimberly Guilfoyle

• He called Judge Andrew Napolitano, the senior legal analyst, his 'sugar daddy'

• Jemmott
    says Stenson allegedly raised his open hand as if he was going to slap
    her and then began pointing his index finger in her face

• The EEOC dismissed the claims but now Jemmott is pursuing them in US District Court. She filed on June 28

Fox News has
been hit by new legal claims of sex discrimination just days after
fired presenter Gretchen Carlson alleged she had been propositioned and
harassed by its CEO, Roger Ailes.

Daily
Mail Online has learned that makeup artist Lena Jemmott has filed a
lawsuit in US District Court which reveals that she and two other
make-up artists lodged a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity
 Commission accusing Fox News of gender and religious discrimination
last August.

In papers filed with the EEOC  the women - Jemmott, Maureen Walsh and Hilda Correa-LaPolla  - have accused
the cable network of giving better treatment to Caucasian male
employees and turning a blind eye to men who called the women 'bitches'.

On the heels of fired network host Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment
lawsuit against Fox News chief Roger Ailes, Daily Mail Online has
learned that three female make-up artists, including Maureen Walsh
(right with fired host) have lodged a gender discrimination complaint.

Walsh, at left, applies make-up to top Fox News host Megyn Kelly. The
make-up artist claims bosses turned a blind eye to sexist behavior by a
white man.

Finishing touch: Megyn was not named at all in the complaint by Walsh and her fellow make-up artists.

The women
demanded the EEOC take action against the network for allowing such a
hostile work environment, this being revealed days after former network
host Gretchen Carlson's alleged sexual harassment at the hands of her
boss in the lawsuit filed by Jemmott.

Jemmott filed her complaint for employment discrimination against Fox News with the court on June 27

The
former Fox News employee explained she filed a charge with the EEOC.
back in August 2015 but has not been given the right to sue letter by
the commission.

Attached
to her complaint is a letter written by a law firm representing her and
the two other female make-up artists - Walsh and Correa-LaPolla. The
letter was written on February 3rd, 2016 and sent to the EEOC
investigator who was looking into their claims of discrimination at Fox
News.

All
three women filed a complaint on August 17th, 2015 with the EEOC in
which they accused Fox News of discriminating against them based on
their gender. Jemmott says she was also discriminated due to her race
and Muslim religion.

The
women – who all worked at Fox News for years – said they were
terminated after they complained about the preferential treatment to the
only Caucasian male in their department named Bradley Stenson.

Stenson
began working at Fox News as a full-time freelancer in 2013 in the Hair
and Make-Up Department. He was allegedly favored by the department
managers, who were both white males.

They
say that despite Stenson's poor performance he was given preference
over his female colleagues in terms of scheduling and other perquisites.
He would often spend long periods of time in the manager's office and
was openly referred to as a 'spy' of the department.

The male make-up artists is alleged to have shown on his iPad a video of
a transgender woman describing sexual acts in graphic language to
Jemmot, Walsh and Kimberly Guilfoyle – one of the on-air personalities
at Fox News.

The women say after he was hired the workplace became hostile.

He
referred to women as 'bitches' and 'girls' and in one incident
displayed on his iPad a video of a transgender woman describing sexual
acts in graphic language to Jemmot, Walsh and Kimberly Guilfoyle – one
of the on-air personalities at Fox News.

Guilfoyle,
one of the hosts of The Five  often fills in for Greta Van Susteren and
has, ironically enough, been sitting in for Gretchen Carlson.

She
is well-known for showing off her legs, as she sits front and center on
The Five with them crossed, in her stilettos and short dresses.

The incident was reported to human resources but no disciplinary action was taken.

To
make the environment even worse, they claim Stenson would refer to the
station's senior legal analyst, Judge Andrew P. Napolitano, as his
'sugar daddy' and claimed he was always coming on to him.

The
women describe his behavior as brazenly open and well-known to the
employees and management in the hair and make-up department … yet he was
never disciplined for his actions.

The women explain they were all terminated on the same day back in September 2014 for alleged 'misconduct'

Jemmot
says she was discriminated against following a confrontation with
Stenson in August 2014 over her being late. He allegedly raised his open
hand as if he was going to slap her and then began pointing his index
finger in her face.

Make-up artist Bradley Stenson allegedly referred to Fox News legal
analyst, former judge Andrew Napolitano, as his 'sugar daddy'.

Eventually
she was called in to speak with her managers about the incident. She
told her side of things and they said they had witnesses contradicting
her version.

Then
things got odd when one of her managers moved closer to her and began
rubbing her shoulders and told her Stenson might not have meant any
harm, she alleges.

She says a so-called investigation began in their department by higher-ups.

However,
they accuse Stenson and other co-workers of conspiring against them and
fabricating lies about their attitude and behavior.

Despite
all three  women working at Fox News for years with no complaints –
Jemmott (6 years), Correa-LaPolla (18 years) and Walsh (10 years) – they
say their co-workers began testifying that they were unstable and
aggressive and all created a hostile work environment and alleged sent
inappropriate text messages  at work.

During
the network's investigation none of the women were interviewed.
Correa-LaPolla had a meeting with Human Resources and 20 days later she
was fired, along with Jemmott and Walsh. The reason for their
termination was alleged 'misconduct'.

Walsh posted her support for Carlson on her Instagram saying : 'ALWAYS yesterday, today, tomorrow...I LOVE YOU!!'

Jemmott, who
describes herself as a Muslim, added that she was called 'picky' for
requesting accommodations for her religious practices when scheduling.
She points out another time she was passed up on a promotion for two
white co-workers.

She
say the comments made by her co-workers during the investigation that
led to her termination were similarly racist and related to her Muslim
religion, including being labeled a 'ticking time bomb' and some
claiming to be afraid of her due to her being 'aggressive and violent'.

The
women accuse Fox News of giving better treatment to male, Caucasian
employees and discriminating against them for being women despite
putting in years with the network.

The EEOC appears to still be investigating the claims and has yet to give the women a 'right to sue' letter.

This
lawsuit was filed only days before former Fox News host Gretchen
Carlson filed suit against the network and exec Roger Ailes in which she
said she was fired after turning down multiple sexual advances by him
allegations he has denied.

Walsh posted her support for Carlson on her Instagram saying : 'ALWAYS yesterday, today, tomorrow...I LOVE YOU!!'

The
EEOC dismissed the claims but now Jemmott is pursuing them in US
District CourtAccording to a spokesperson for Fox News the claims made
by the three women to the EEOC were dismissed.

'Based
upon its investigation, the EEOC declared, 'it was unable to conclude
that the information obtained establishes violations of the statutes.
This does not certify that the respondent [Fox] is in compliance with
the statutes.'

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'd like to fill Kimberly's spot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kimberly filled her spot yesterday, hopefully she gets to keep it.
I'd like to fill Kimberly's spot.

Needed to be said again...
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Report: More than a dozen women have contacted
former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson's attorney alleging sexual
harassment from network chief Roger Ailes - New York magazine

Read more on nymag.com

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Report: More than a dozen women have contacted former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson's attorney alleging sexual harassment from network chief Roger Ailes - New York magazine

Read more on nymag.com                  

View Quote

Yikes. Looks like Roger might have some skeletons in the closet afterall. If these accusations prove to be true I see a $100+ million plus payout.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Sexual Harassment is the white woman's race card.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Almost reads like Gretchen was sending coded messages to Ailes, like read between the lines.
When people said they knew it was coming, it almost sounds it was keep me employed or I'll sue.
Sounds like pile on time because people smell money.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't know about any others, but these don't seem to me to be the strongest of claims.
View Quote

Agreed. It sure is giving the liberal media something to talk about.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Fox Host Greta Van Susteren Defends Fox News
CEO Roger Ailes, Says Gretchen Carlson's Sexual Harassment Allegations
Don't 'Have Any Ring of Truth'

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

From the OP:

<a href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClBjZXdXIAAzAWv.jpg" target="_blank">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClBjZXdXIAAzAWv.jpg</a>

The dumb bitch is not just talking about hunting. She's talking about self defense too. She doesn't think you should own them. There is no distinction.

I never watched her show either but anyone who says I shouldn't be able to own a 30 round magazine because it's not for hunting (or any reason) is my enemy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of us care when someone says they want to take away our rights.

She never said that she wanted to take away guns, she questioned why somebody needed 30 round magazines to go hunting.

See the distinction?

I never gave her show more than a passing glance, so...as I said, I don't care too much.

If she was indeed sexually harassed, she should receive a settlement, regardless of her opinion on the AR-15.

Chris

From the OP:

And she isn't talking about 30 rd mags, she's talking about ARs.  Fuck be upon her.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:03:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Homerun

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/six-more-women-allege-that-roger-ailes-sexually-harassed-them/ar-BBu7SvY?li=BBnbfcL

-----
Kellie Boyle, 54

Former Republican National Committee field adviser

This was back in 1989. <snip>
-----
Marsha Callahan, 73

Former model

This was either ’68 or ’67. <snip>
-----
Susan*, 66

Former model

I was 16 years old living in Radnor, Pennsylvania. <snip>
-----
Jane*, 62

Former model/actress

It was around 1984; I was about 30 <snip>
-----
Diane*, 69

Media consultant

This would have been late ’65 or early ’66; I would have been 18 or 19 years old. <snip>
-----
Pat*, 65

Former TV producer

It was 1975. <snip>
-----

I don't know about any others, but these don't seem to me to be the strongest of claims.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Report: More than a dozen women have contacted former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson's attorney alleging sexual harassment from network chief Roger Ailes - New York magazine

Read more on nymag.com                  

Yikes. Looks like Roger might have some skeletons in the closet afterall. If these accusations prove to be true I see a $100+ million plus payout.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/six-more-women-allege-that-roger-ailes-sexually-harassed-them/ar-BBu7SvY?li=BBnbfcL

-----
Kellie Boyle, 54

Former Republican National Committee field adviser

This was back in 1989. <snip>
-----
Marsha Callahan, 73

Former model

This was either ’68 or ’67. <snip>
-----
Susan*, 66

Former model

I was 16 years old living in Radnor, Pennsylvania. <snip>
-----
Jane*, 62

Former model/actress

It was around 1984; I was about 30 <snip>
-----
Diane*, 69

Media consultant

This would have been late ’65 or early ’66; I would have been 18 or 19 years old. <snip>
-----
Pat*, 65

Former TV producer

It was 1975. <snip>
-----

Nope, no pattern there.

Sounds like one sick mother fucker if you ask me.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There was this one regular chick on Hannity and Colmes...  can't remember the name of the blond off hand but GD will remember. Or i'll edit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I the only one that would hit it?  It would be a hate fuck.

She's still on as a contributor. she toned her shit down to fit the demographic. You can see Abby Huntsman doing the same thing now after coming over from MSNBC. She's hard left RINO and the shit makes her mad...
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She wont be missed.
View Quote

Never saw the appeal. Mucho bitchiness. More so that E.D. Hill who she replaced.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Maria Bartiromo Defends Roger Ailes Against Gretchen Carlson Harassment Claims (EXCLUSIVE)

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top