Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2020 3:43:21 PM EDT
...per Russian Today:

During a Friday night appearance on RT, Ventura claimed he is not running, but admitted he has seen the effort to draft him into a campaign.

“There’s a movement out there to elect me,” the World According to Jesse host said.

Ventura said a group attempting to recruit him took out a full-page ad in the “White Bear paper telling me this is happening and warning me to be ready to go.”

Admitting he didn’t know what was going to happen, Ventura conceded, “If I were to get into this race, my message would be simple: We need an independent right now because if Biden gets elected, or Trump gets reelected, the polarization is going to continue and it’s going to get worse.”

He theorized the way to get unity is for the “two gangs” — the Republican and Democrat parties — to “get a common enemy,” referring to himself.

Ventura said with an independent president, both parties would be “in bed together” making harmony.
View Quote

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/02/jesse-ventura-flirts-with-2020-independent-run-for-president/
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
My dog is getting in next week, he has some ideas too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Delusional whackjob.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
He’s a tard.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Your dog looks like it wants to talk to the manager
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Perhaps they will give him the dem nomination after Biden is revealed to have a brain of boiled pudding?
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesse Ventura = America's national Crazy Uncle
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#7]
He doesn't stand a chance.  He isn't bought and paid for
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
A living joke.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure the 'slack jawed faggot' lobby will not support him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Save the laughter Jesse...
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He's a tard.
View Quote
a dipshit
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Perhaps they will give him the dem nomination after Biden is revealed to have a brain of boiled pudding?
View Quote

I really don't want to vote Dem, but I would probably choose Ventura over Biden if I had no other choice

Through that lens, this actually would be wiser than the Dem's current course of action, that's how bad it is.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better a crazy uncle than a creepy grandpa.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He doesn't stand a chance.  He isn't bought and paid for
View Quote

Because nobody would want to "buy" a Defective product (mental defect) like that icehole, in the first place.
I'm guessing that you re writing in Ilham Oh My's name for president on the ballot that you're mailing in.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in!
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#18]
At least Jessie's ideas are his and not some PACs.  Call him a whackjob if you want be he is more genuine that what we have running.  What we have now and what we have had are bought and paid for whores.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I really don't want to vote Dem, but I would probably choose Ventura over Biden if I had no other choice

Through that lens, this actually would be wiser than the Dem's current course of action, that's how bad it is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're voting for Ventura over Biden at the Democrat National Convention? How nice.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
At least Jessie's ideas are his and not some PACs.  Call him a whackjob if you want be he is more genuine that what we have running.  What we have now and what we have had are bought and paid for whores.
View Quote

Very true. It's better to have an individual with their own original thought as opposed to having some stooge paid by some organization we know nothing about
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Very true. It's better to have an individual with their own original thought as opposed to having some stooge paid by some organization we know nothing about
View Quote

Or representing a country who gets 3.8 billion dollars a year and that is a conservative figure
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Read thread title and got excited that Jocko was running.

Read OP and see that Ventura is running his cock holster again.

Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#23]
"he has seen the effort to draft him into a campaign"

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
...per Russian Today:

During a Friday night appearance on RT, Ventura claimed he is not running, but admitted he has seen the effort to draft him into a campaign.

“There’s a movement out there to elect me,” the World According to Jesse host said.

Ventura said a group attempting to recruit him took out a full-page ad in the “White Bear paper telling me this is happening and warning me to be ready to go.”

Admitting he didn’t know what was going to happen, Ventura conceded, “If I were to get into this race, my message would be simple: We need an independent right now because if Biden gets elected, or Trump gets reelected, the polarization is going to continue and it’s going to get worse.”

He theorized the way to get unity is for the “two gangs” — the Republican and Democrat parties — to “get a common enemy,” referring to himself.

Ventura said with an independent president, both parties would be “in bed together” making harmony.
View Quote

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/02/jesse-ventura-flirts-with-2020-independent-run-for-president/
View Quote

Come on, this guy is still around?
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Or representing a country who gets 3.8 billion dollars a year and that is a conservative figure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

China gets way more than that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Jesse's begging for attention again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Not that self-agrandizing idiot again!
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah thanks to NAFTA and GATT.  That your politicians approved.  They sold out America for 30 pcs of silver! Open your fucking eyes!
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I would love to buy him for what he is worth, and sell him for what he thinks he is worth. I could live like a king.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Brings up a good question, who is the third part candidate this year?
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#31]
There's no doubt, MN has gone to shit since he left.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Wonder how much his mother spent for that ad.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truer words never spoken sir.

But he a sexual tyrannosaurus after all.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Do it . Between him and pedo Biden we’ll have new memes for years from those two tards
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#35]
I thought it might be Richard Marcinco that was "the famous SEAL".
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol. He’s a showman and a lying sack of shit, he’s one of the least genuine people out there
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You're voting for Ventura over Biden at the Democrat National Convention? How nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't you?  Neither stands a chance, but while in 2016 I felt terribly jilted that we never got to see Trump provoke Biden on live TV, I don't think the old creepo will be very entertaining at this point (most likely he'll just go into hiding two months before the election & let the media run his as a cardboard-cutout) but Jesse would probably be good for more than a few laughs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"he has seen the effort to draft him into a campaign"

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500.
View Quote

LOL, no shit.  No one /wants/ to associate with that guy; they get stuck with him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Probably wearing clown shoes during his announcment.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah thanks to NAFTA and GATT.  That your politicians approved.  They sold out America for 30 pcs of silver! Open your fucking eyes!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot to end with "WAKE UP AMERICA!" in all caps
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lol. He’s a showman and a lying sack of shit, he’s one of the least genuine people out there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s laughable!  Trump isn’t a showman?  Open your eyes !
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Is there a gif somewhere of him trying to sit still with his head shaking a ton
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You argue like a leftist. No substance.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  Keep believing your lying eyes! LOL!  Keep voting it seems to be working !  Maybe next time it will work!  Hillary is in jail.  We are out of the UN.  THe wall has been built.  LOL!
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is there a gif somewhere of him trying to sit still with his head shaking a ton
View Quote

If there isn't, I could totally see it in my head XD.  Between whatever happened while he was in the military and the wrestling/acting days I'm sure he got rattled doing the stunts and whatnot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:23:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Was it ever confirmed he was actually a SEAL?
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#47]
OP needs to change the title.  Dear Jessie did pass UDT, but he never became a seal.  He was too much of a coward to do that, fearing he would be sent to Nam.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
OP needs to change the title.  Dear Jessie did pass UDT, but he never became a seal.  He was too much of a coward to do that, fearing he would be sent to Nam.
View Quote

I guess according to this he's considered to be one.  It's arguing semantics at that point it seems, though.  Not like the dude never served and is claiming it as is often the case
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#49]
He is not a career politician, I'll give you that.  I think I've had my fill of career politicians.  Apparently a lot of people (here too) seem to like the career politician.  With that attitude this country is doomed.  I for one would like to see the United States that our founding fathers envisioned continue.  Not this controlled occupational Government that we have now.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Ok, then splitting hairs he is a seal.  But I think we can all agree he is an asshole too who went out of his way to attack the widow and family of a seal who died valiantly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top