Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
He actually  did fairly well in defending himself against so many. Notice they were trying to get him on the ground for a group coward stomp.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
lane splitters
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
let them fight
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The girl in pink swung a short, cylindrical black object at him (blackjack?, kuboton? small flashlight?).
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
New angle

Video

3rd angle
Ian Ziering's Biker Brawl, New Angle Shows Damages To His Car Windshield | TMZ

More
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In case there was any doubt who this "famous" actor donates to for political causes. Yep, democrats.  Anti 2A too.  Yet, I bet the "famous" guy is going to demand being fast tracked for a CCW.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2024-01-02_155845_png-3079859.JPG
View Quote

Hope fully he gets denied

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In case there was any doubt who this "famous" actor donates to for political causes. Yep, democrats.  Anti 2A too.  Yet, I bet the "famous" guy is going to demand being fast tracked for a CCW.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2024-01-02_155845_png-3079859.JPG

Denied might be a bit much (unless he has something on his record that would clearly justify being denied).

Better to have it dragged out for a ridiculously long time, with various hurdles thrown in his way, until he gets completely fed up with the process and starts publicly ranting that it's all bullshit, so that people can reply that all of it is what he wanted.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#8]
The fight resembled what it looks like when an Uncle is being attacked by nephews once the nerf gun runs out of ammo.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#9]
What did I just run over? Oh well.

Never get out of the car!
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Hollywood liberal or not, I would have jumped in and started beating those midgets with him. Might have got me a guest shoot in Sharknado 8: Sharklectric Boogaloo
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had a ysr50. Fun little bikes. A friend had one with a yz80 motor in it.
View Quote

I had two and two NSR80 grey market imports…
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 2:14:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Less attention grabbing then "Unknown Actor assaulted on Hollywood Blvd by a gang of midgets"
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Less attention grabbing then "Unknown Actor assaulted on Hollywood Blvd by a gang of midgets"
View Quote

From what GD says, he was great on melrose place
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Idiot at the 1min mark had a fucking microwave on his head for a helmet.

If he gets in an accident, it's going to be so funny when they open that door, and his head rolls out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What did I just run over? Oh well.

Never get out of the car!
View Quote

I wonder why he got out.  What led to this problem?  If he feared for his life and of his daughter, just gun it like the Range Rover guy did in New York City.

These scum need to fear people in cars/trucks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Haha as soon as I saw 90210 I somehow knew it would be Ian Ziering. He’s super punchable, he used to go to the same bar as my friends and I went to on Thursdays called Pelican’s Retreat in Calabasas, he’d be on the dance floor in his red Corvette ballcap trying to hook up with local younger girls. Early-mid 90s. Total dork.

I had YSRs also. One was all Team Calamari’d out with a 60cc kit and a candy blue paint job, and the other was a full custom drag bike with a YZ125cc engine, an 8” extended swingarm, and a 12” car tire on the back. Those bikes are worth some money now.
View Quote

My first YSR had Spec 2 hype, Boyesen, reeds, and taller gearing. It was a big step up on stock in both acceleration top end. My second YSR had the team calamari 60 cc big bore kit, their exhaust, Boyesen reeds, a bigger, carb, and a milk head. I really liked how it ran, but I end up having a transmission failure that lock the rear up and totalled the bike.
I met Rose and Susan Bagapalucci who owned and ran team calamari at the 1994 can-am YSR championships in Wenatchee Washington – I was riding my ZX 11 from Detroit to Washington and back on vacation and stopped in to meet them. It was a wild time, lots of drinking, and I ended up riding an RG 500 gam around that go kart track with the mufflers pulled off of the exhaust and running bare open stingers… at night.

The stupid shit you do when you’re 21 And dumb….
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:09:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Mini bike bros unite!

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When Shriners attack!
View Quote

Well, a group that ends in "-ers", anyway.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Didn't The Man shut down your fun?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No pics of the bikes.  Ill assume they were able to make a clean getaway thanks to their 5hp Briggs engines with centrifugal clutches.

Or maybe not all minibikes were as shitty as mine.
View Quote

Pretty much describes my Little Indian.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

$2 million ain't much when most houses out there probably go for a million. Add in a decent 401k and you're in the $2 mil range.  Of course GD members have much larger net worths...supposedly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has-been actor.

And you?
Still $2 mill net worth

$2 million ain't much when most houses out there probably go for a million. Add in a decent 401k and you're in the $2 mil range.  Of course GD members have much larger net worths...supposedly.

I wouldn’t buy into the Internet net worth, all they know is what he earned, they don’t know how much he’s made off investments.

He may be friends with Nancy Pelosi and gotten stock tips.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top