Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:08:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shouldn't you have had an answer before licensing F&D to manufacture your folding stock?
I thought it odd that someone would post about a virtually unknown gun manufacturer getting busted by ATF.....and five minutes of Googling discovered you (FoldAr) sued F&D last year.

I've been an FFL for over eleven years and never heard of "F&D Defense" until today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been asking that question for over 5 years now. Apparently just used primarily as a fun-toy tax write-off for oil-man owner.
Shouldn't you have had an answer before licensing F&D to manufacture your folding stock?
I thought it odd that someone would post about a virtually unknown gun manufacturer getting busted by ATF.....and five minutes of Googling discovered you (FoldAr) sued F&D last year.

I've been an FFL for over eleven years and never heard of "F&D Defense" until today.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Actual machines guns with auto sear and select fire installed.
View Quote
And yet I arrest two separate gang members, in separate incidents with glock auto-sears installed and the ATF won't even pick up the case for the federal charge. $100 bond on both and out the next day.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1) I never made fun of Larue's facilities..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

1) I never made fun of Larue's facilities..
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/FandD_Defense_suing_LWRC_/5-1615258/?page=2#i46886648

BTW Marky Mark... I sport a 2013 souped-up Makino a51nx.
Does circles around your beat up, crashed-up Haas EC-500 POS.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:01:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#5]
What a strange thread.

I googled "Corby Hall" and multiple ar15.com threads pop up with OP under multiple user names.  In one example, he posed as someone else under the name in the OP.  Multiple instances of grandiose claims and vitriol aimed at competitors.

OP, I've got zero need for a folding AR with proprietary parts, but maybe some folks will.  I'd recommend hiring a marketing person to post in your place.  You aren't cut out for this.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

I googled "Corby Hall" and multiple ar15.com threads pop up with OP under multiple user names.  In one example, he posed as someone else under the name in the OP.  Multiple instances of grandiose claims and vitriol aimed at competitors.

OP, I've got zero need for a folding AR with proprietary parts, but maybe some folks will.  I'd recommend hiring a marketing person to post in your place.  You aren't cut out for this.
View Quote
Multiple user names?

I member when folks used to get bant for that
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

View Quote
I'd never buy anything this guy put out as I assume most others after they get a taste of his personality
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No one is trying to market it here, not what this thread was about. And we sell out pretty much everything we make.
As stated earlier, many of those posts (if not most) were from F&D criminal owners. Particularly ones running down competitors.... with the exception that after Larue attacked me, I responded, and he then was shut down on that conversation by his own lawyer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

No one is trying to market it here, not what this thread was about. And we sell out pretty much everything we make.
As stated earlier, many of those posts (if not most) were from F&D criminal owners. Particularly ones running down competitors.... with the exception that after Larue attacked me, I responded, and he then was shut down on that conversation by his own lawyer.
I don't how you'd get that cleared up (F&D posing as you), but the posts are damaging to your image/brand.

WRT your folding rifle, I'm sure there's a good sized market share for it.  Just meant it isn't a need for me personally.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#10]
OP, you are the former owner of F&D?   Before whoever was running it when they got raided?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I’m sure the ATF is pumped that one of their witnesses is discussing their testimony in a public forum before they’ve got a conviction.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, I guess everything...
-Have the hottest and most loving wife of anyone on this forum.
-Got F&D owners out of my life.
-Got all my intellectual property rights back.
-Have a nice machine shop where I love working.
-Have a great product that people love.

That doesn't mean its an easy life. But it's what I wanted.
View Quote
Oh for fucks sake. Are you looking for someone to jerk you off or you just want us to gratify you with our presence while you play pocket pool?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#15]
In on the shitshow.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In on the shitshow.
View Quote
Been a while since there's been a good one.  This one has legs.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m sure the ATF is pumped that one of their witnesses is discussing their testimony in a public forum before they’ve got a conviction.
View Quote
Dickbee in for the kill.

How's it goin buddy
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

View Quote
This guy makes Green0 look like Salesman of the Year by comparison...

Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

Oh shit
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake. Are you looking for someone to jerk you off or you just want us to gratify you with our presence while you play pocket pool?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I guess everything...
-Have the hottest and most loving wife of anyone on this forum.
-Got F&D owners out of my life.
-Got all my intellectual property rights back.
-Have a nice machine shop where I love working.
-Have a great product that people love.

That doesn't mean its an easy life. But it's what I wanted.
He forgot to put "Humble" on the list...
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sounds like a void that PSA could economically fill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After looking up their website, I now remember - they were one of the few making .338LM AR's.
Sounds like a void that PSA could economically fill.
I'm still waiting on PSA's .458 SOCOM.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Is it an unwritten requirement before a person becomes the owner/operator of a niche AR related business to be a narcissist?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seems like a bunch of purse swinging between no name firearm manufacturers that I don’t care about and don’t want any products from.  Carry on.
View Quote
OP treats purse swinging like an Olympic event.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Guess I'd better tag this one.
View Quote
#ThankYouForYourService
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#27]

This thread delivers.  F & D (who?) goes out of bidness, Corky (lifegoeson?) slinging shit in every direction.

Thanks for the entertainment fellas!

ETA: just trying to lighten the mood, sarcasm engaged.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well here's the facts Lebowski (whom refuses to show his identity).

1) I never made fun of Larue's facilities. I simply stated that I have been in there twice. He did have crappy machines, but I don't remember ever publicly stating that.
Larue then wanted to make a public argument about it saying that I wasn't signed into his logbook and therefore I was lying about entering his facilities (which I lived literally 3 miles down the road and had several friends working there). Back then there was a dozen ways to enter his facilities legally without signing his visitor logbooks (i.e. employees AND reps who didn't care about his silly visitor logbook which wasnt used by half the people who visited anyways). FoldAR is able to produce up to 1,500 folding uppers per month. We don't run max capacity... yet. And, no, our facility is not as big as Larue's... but it does have potential to become much bigger. Last I saw from Afmers, Larue manufactured less than 2000 firearms annually.

2) It was a decision made by Brian Shirley and Stephen Prentice of F&D to sue LWRC. I was thrown into the mix because of the topic of the suit, which was inventorship of LWRC's product. That suit was resolved to my pleasure, as previously stated. At one short period, I did represent myself.

3) I didn't sue my business partners (Shirley and Prentice), they sued me immediately upon my discovering that the FFL they acquired was fraudulent, and then my decision to immediately remove all of my personally owned manufacturing equipment from the F&D facilities. Their purpose for suing me was to prohibit me from reporting the fraud to the ATF (acquired a no-evidence TRO), which worked for them for the most-part, and the ATF was not able to investigate the matter. Their act of suing me did -of course- result in counterclaims. They did not prevail in their objectives of forcing me to return the equipment, forcing me out of the company, or winning any award against me whatsoever. Refusing to stay attached to them as a business partner, I sold my ownership in F&D to them and started my own company with my equipment as a result, whereas I continued manufacturing their parts independently, and then invented and started producing the folding AR.

Of course all of these events were both dramatic and somewhat traumatic in a sense, but...
...still winning...
View Quote
Oh... you're that guy?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL, shots fired.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#31]
FoldAR is already dumb expensive and now the owner is coming off as kinda douchey while bitching about the owner of the company he is bitching about being douchey...
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FoldAR is already dumb expensive and now the owner is coming off as kinda douchey while bitching about the owner of the company he is bitching about being douchey...
View Quote
Kinda ?  Oh, how I wish I had the older threads on hand.

I think Summer's Eve filed a patent infringement suit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
BUT HE'S WINNING AND HAS A HOT WIFE YOU GUYZ.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#34]
FoldAR is alive, well, and feeding at TriggrCon 2018

Aaron from FoldAR demonstrating how their takedown AR works
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#35]
OP should team up with Tooth and Nail Armory.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
#winning

Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
This might possibly be the best idea ever!
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

#winning

View Quote
I don't know if the dude is trying to convince everyone else... or himself.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Shirley you realize that F&D offered a lifetime warranty.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Tiger blood
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And yet I arrest two separate gang members, in separate incidents with glock auto-sears installed and the ATF won't even pick up the case for the federal charge. $100 bond on both and out the next day.
View Quote
It’s either harassment by economics or the economics of harassment.  Selective enforcement of stupid laws
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I was thinking bear blood. Like toss this thread in the bear pit and see who gets the most bloody.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tiger blood
I was thinking bear blood. Like toss this thread in the bear pit and see who gets the most bloody.

that may be a good direction for this thread for sure lol
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a strange thread.

LMFAO
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Make they can work with Intacto also.

Intacto Arms AR15 TORTURE TEST 1000+ Rounds
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Jesus H Krist.
Inski before the brewhaha.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#50]
OP, I am ignorant of the company or issues until this thread.
It's obvious you've been personally offended and understandingly want repercussions.
I'm just a dumb hillbilly but with a lot of life experience. No reason for anyone to value my opinion on this or many other things I'm not personally experienced with.

All the above being acknowledged, I can tell you something you obviously don't understand.

You just crossed piss streams with 87% of ARF when you said
your wife was better looking than theirs.

Hillbilly logic, but plain as the nose on 'her' face. A man values little in these crazy times. The perception of the looks of his wife is one of them.

Wife of 5-10 natural  blond and perfect body. You just challenged a mans greatest acquisition.
Wife of 5-3 dyed color of the week and size 16 clothes. You just besmirched  the mother of the mans children.

You may know firearms and machinery but any good businesses man knows PEOPLE.
Until you can comprehend this your business past will be self replicating.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top