BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They young ones will never understand the glory of a thin white tube top on a buxom high school girl.
View Quote

Don't forget the peasant shirt. Thin cotton backlit by the sun on a spring evening made it obvious she was braless.

OP needs to watch the Billy Jack documentaries for proper hippy-chick fashion. The Any Which Way but Loose movies would be good for country girl fashion.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Me: Vans, Levi's and concert T-shirts.
Her: Draw string pants (or Dittos or Chemin De Fer or Levi's), tube tops, her dad's flannel shirts tied off at the bottom, sandals.

I had a high school teacher (1977) who used to wear Dittos and tube tops to work.
The principal made her wear a sweater or a shirt over the tube top.
She was 23 and had graduated from UCLA in 1976.
View Quote
I like the halter tops, many girls/women didn't wear a bra underneath.
=======
KA3B: That was probably her first teaching job. I have met some Asian women at my local HS that could pass for some of the coeds. Actually, I thought she was, and then I saw her name badge, indicating she was faculty.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top