Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not quite.
View Quote

Its hard to tell when you’re not the mob.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I see a lot of people saying this.   Does it really work that way, or just in the movies?
View Quote

I don't know if it actually works or not, but I would think with a enough force twisting someones head like that would absolutely fuck them up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Should have punched that piece of shit with a blade.

No charges and a few more free swings
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
God Bless him. I doubt it helped his grief but the other fucker should die a slow death
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
The cops should have tried de escalating the situation, then if that failed they should have called for a mental health professional.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Cops acted too swiftly
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Has he been a troll or have police been letting us down? Seattle, LA, NYC, Portland, Capitol Police etc.. Nothing but letting ANTIFA/BLM/FBI false flag and entrap and only arrest and harass conservatives, they have double crossed their last true supporters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You haven’t been paying attention then.

He has been paying attention. Burt is just an anti-cop troll, at least half his posts on this forum are cop-bashing, hence the replies he's getting.

Has he been a troll or have police been letting us down? Seattle, LA, NYC, Portland, Capitol Police etc.. Nothing but letting ANTIFA/BLM/FBI false flag and entrap and only arrest and harass conservatives, they have double crossed their last true supporters.

If you're going to use police departments in liberal-oriented areas as proof that all of law enforcement are letting us down, then you're painting with a very broad brush.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks like some blood or something came out of his mouth on the first hit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Needed more blading.

I understand.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Skip the punch and sink in a vicious rear choke,let guards try to free him
Before he goes to sleep
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

PSA - Most ceramic knives have metal powder mixed in so they won't pass a metal detector.

Alligator jaw knife, maybe?

https://i.etsystatic.com/11822956/r/il/6a48bf/2359276749/il_794xN.2359276749_iib3.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should have snuck an all ceramic knife through the metal detectors and lodged it in dude’s brain, then twisted.

PSA - Most ceramic knives have metal powder mixed in so they won't pass a metal detector.

Alligator jaw knife, maybe?

https://i.etsystatic.com/11822956/r/il/6a48bf/2359276749/il_794xN.2359276749_iib3.jpg

One of the benefits of doing some flint knapping is that I have a solution for situations like that, if it ever becomes necessary.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

choke hold and dont let go
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Before he goes to sleep
View Quote

That's what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Deputies paused a bit before reacting, probably out of surprise.  Another second I'd have been expecting to just stand by nonchalantly and say "sir,  you're breaking the law, please stop, or i will have to give you a verbal warning".
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Dismiss any charges against the father.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Aramid fiber has approximately five times the tensile strength of steel and could make excellent boot laces.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't know if it actually works or not, but I would think with a enough force twisting someones head like that would absolutely fuck them up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see a lot of people saying this.   Does it really work that way, or just in the movies?

Techniques like that are all about position,  leverage, and limiting the rest of the target's movement.

The neck withstands forward pressure from back of the head pretty well because the chin stops it. Even with twisting motion, it takes a lot.

Moving the chin upwards toward the back and twisting, while blocking the shoulders from moving back or twisting to follow, increases the probability of damage to the spine.

IOW, easier said than done. Especially, from that position.

BTW, this is chief reason you never want to grapple with a helmet on. Massively increases the moment arm of leverage on your neck.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Before he goes to sleep
View Quote

Does no damage.

If presented a couple seconds, from behind, with empty hands, best bet for long term damage is scoop the eyeballs out.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
I see nothing wrong here.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Aramid fiber has approximately five times the tensile strength of steel and could make excellent boot laces.
View Quote

A big zip tie, pre-threaded with a T-Handle on the pull end could make things interesting.

"Dykes? DYKES!!!! Anybody got a pair of dykes?"

>Large, hirsute lesbians< "What the fuck did you call us, mother fucker?".

"Side cutters. We need a pair of dykes side cutters, here."

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if you can pop a guys eye balls out in quick fashion?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#23]
As a conservative who values personal responsibility, I have to say this father knowingly broke the rules of a civilized society and now deserves due process.

Of course, if someone "forgot" to carefully read him his rights, or "mistakenly" screws up the date on a charge sheet, or makes any of the myriad "errors" that could get him released on a technicality...well, that, too, would be due process.
Let's hope for the best.

I pray he eventually finds comfort.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#24]
The first time I've seen justice happen in a court room, if only briefly.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Techniques like that are all about position,  leverage, and limiting the rest of the target's movement.

The neck withstands forward pressure from back of the head pretty well because the chin stops it. Even with twisting motion, it takes a lot.

Moving the chin upwards toward the back and twisting, while blocking the shoulders from moving back or twisting to follow, increases the probability of damage to the spine.

IOW, easier said than done. Especially, from that position.

BTW, this is chief reason you never want to grapple with a helmet on. Massively increases the moment arm of leverage on your neck.
View Quote

You sure? I've always been taught through football that you basically can't break your neck tackling head up, its when your head goes down and you chin your chest that your neck breaks.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not taking away from the dad's grief, but typical inner city hood shit where the father isn't around and because he knocked up a dumb whore his kids are hanging out with mom's new piece of shit flavor of the day.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Both the elected & unelected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s all cops seem to be good for these days.

They protect the criminals from us.

Both the elected & unelected.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top