BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Really? I mean, I like the show, but... Hank is a loser. A total loser. He's shitty husband, a shitty father, and a complete pussy of a man.

He lets his father shit-talk his wife, right in front of him, and doesn't say anything. (Hell, he lets his father shit-talk him, and he doesn't say anything.)

He constantly berates his son in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Bobby may be a bit of a goof, but he's a good kid, and Hank puts him down because he doesn't like what Hank likes.

At work, Hank is a doormat for his boss. Buck puts him in the jackpot, time and again, and Hank continues to kiss his ass.

If he had nut in his sack, Hank would have gone out on his own and put both Strickland and Thatherton out of business. (Come to think of it, Hank's relationship with his boss is just like his relationship with his dad.)

And don't even get me started on Hank's infantile attitude towards sex.

Hey Hank, why don't you crack open another cold one and tell us all about the big HS football game 30 years ago... again.

Actually, I think "buffoon" sums up Hank perfectly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta go with Hank.  When the show started, I swore they took my dad and put him on TV.  I appreciate that they did a sitcom where the dad wasn't a buffoon.
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Really? I mean, I like the show, but... Hank is a loser. A total loser. He's shitty husband, a shitty father, and a complete pussy of a man.

He lets his father shit-talk his wife, right in front of him, and doesn't say anything. (Hell, he lets his father shit-talk him, and he doesn't say anything.)

He constantly berates his son in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Bobby may be a bit of a goof, but he's a good kid, and Hank puts him down because he doesn't like what Hank likes.

At work, Hank is a doormat for his boss. Buck puts him in the jackpot, time and again, and Hank continues to kiss his ass.

If he had nut in his sack, Hank would have gone out on his own and put both Strickland and Thatherton out of business. (Come to think of it, Hank's relationship with his boss is just like his relationship with his dad.)

Hey Hank, why don't you crack open another cold one and tell us all about the big HS football game 30 years ago... again.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dale

I was incredibly pissed off when they took KOTH off on Netflix.
View Quote

Fuckin' A.

KoTH and South Park were my go-to shows when nothing really jumped out at me on my queue.

Now they're both off.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My vote is for Dale.

That guy from the anger management episode who had an aneurysm in Hank's garage was really great too!
View Quote

"I love two things: building doll house furniture and kicking ass. And I don't see any doll houses 'round here."
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Cotton Hill personifies ARFCOM General Discussion.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Chuck Mangione

or  Monsignor Martinez

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dale
View Quote

Gribble has to be an ARFCOMer.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Toss up between Dale & Boomhauer.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dale, Mike Judge actually loosely based him off of Alex Jones.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm late to this one but I'll take Rusty Shackleford for $1,000 Alex.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta go with Hank.  When the show started, I swore they took my dad and put him on TV.  I appreciate that they did a sitcom where the dad wasn't a buffoon.
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Wow, we totally see it differently for sure.I percieve Hank like the first guy. Just like my dad. An extreme conservative, jeans and runnings shoes type of simple guy that hates loud music, cell phones, flatbills and drama. He likes simplicity and order.A man with 50's sensibilities. On the show he's constantly annoyed with people that whine about feelings. He values hard work. Tries to teach his son to grow up and be a man. A normal, everyday, simple guy trying to do the best he can the only way he knows how.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Dale Gribble.   Because Dale's Dead Bug is an official site sponsor.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dang 'ol Boomhauer, man.
View Quote

Dang'dolman Itsalwaysthesameforusgunownersyouknow, everyonelikesDalethemost
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#16]

They took mah shins an I took fitty of there boys!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Toss up between Dale & Boomhauer.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top