Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Time to go purchase some new bibles.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clearly, this is a First Amendment issue and the Feds need their dicks smacked hard.
View Quote

The government that wrote laws to directly force the closing down churches and prohibiting us from gathering together, that government?

They can't even follow the First Amendment.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Direct violation of the constitution. Heads should roll.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Leftism is a religion, and it tolerates no other gods before it.
View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A Future Quiz:
John Doe's profile reveals he made a post on ARFCOM, purchased a Bible, and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior... What action is warranted by this egregious trifecta?

a. Initiate a Red-Flag law violation?
b. Eliminate John Doe's social credit score privileges?
c. Send warnings to stakeholders phones who are in the vicinity of John Doe?
d. All the above?
View Quote

Not do business with him.

No purchases from Amazon and the major retailers who are now working with the government to curb extremist like Republicans.

None of the major banks will do business with you, that is if the government doesn't just seize the accounts directly.

No credit card will issue you a card.

We're another Biden 4-years from social credit scores for individuals, we likely already have it for companies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Time to go purchase some new bibles.
View Quote
And mail them to fB1 HQ. Maybe tuck a pocket Constitution in there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...
View Quote

(Taps sarcasm meter, frowning....)
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...
View Quote

My experience doesn't support this. I've never had a Christian try to kill me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Based maga bitches. Gonna go buy another bible even though i just read it on my phone and buy some jerky at basspro. Gonna be da bomb.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#11]
All this has happened before...

...and all this will happen again
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aw, Why bless your little heart.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

When's the last time someone has been killed in the name of Christianity?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#14]
The devil is very busy as the days of this bad world slowly come to an end.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#15]
My mom bought me my last bible. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#16]
I guess I need to go buy a Bible at Bass Pro/Cabela's.  Will that put me on double secret probation?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

The 1st amendment combined with the tenth amendment says otherwise. The Bill of Rights was apssed as a mutually supporting package of amendments.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Because Jesus was an evil insurrectionist man, haven't you heard?
(I find this shit offensive, and I'm not really all that religious)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn't make sense to me. I'm talking logistically, I don't get it how that works.

But yea, it's the Democrat FBI. They're traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They're doing good work.

The rest of them? They should look in the mirror and ask themselves where it all went wrong. Do they get paid enough for treason? Or are they just true believers?

Anyway, cocksuckers the lot of them.
Why do you "Get" Bibles !?
That makes even less sense than the "MAGA" stuff. There are lots and lots and lots of Christians who are politically aloof and about as harmless as a dove.
Its all egregious as far as I'm concerned.

Because Jesus was an evil insurrectionist man, haven't you heard?
(I find this shit offensive, and I'm not really all that religious)

I mean Jesus sort of was viewed as a threat to the power structure. Though Barrabas was actually being tried for insurrection along side Jesus and was released.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#19]
The time is 1775, but there are a SHITLOAD more Benedict Arnold's around.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So how many Bibles do I have to buy to get on the Blacklist?

"They can't stop the signal, Mel."
View Quote

"Mal".  "Mal means bad."
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

People like yourself , meh never mind. May you have the day you deserve.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've said this before.  The number 1 commandment of both Christianity/Judaism and Leftism is "Thou shalt put no other gods before me."
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bibles are a bigger threat to communist than guns. Hard to control people who do not believe you have moral authority over them.
View Quote

This is why Christianity is illegal in North Korea and China.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Protestantism and Catholicism are approved in china.

My bible was printed in China.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#26]
My wife just ordered a bible
Now SHE’S on the ‘LIST’, too!
Ha ha!
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Go ahead Underscore Bros, defend this bullshit. I dare you.
Fuck the FBI, fuck everyone who works for the FBI. Fuck every single last one of them, even down to the janitors. Absolute subhuman scum.

But seriously, what else do we expect from a Federal Agency who's founding director was a crossdressing pervert who liked to play peeping tom and then turned around and then blackmailed his victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdTm9NZoJ0
View Quote

The catholic/ufo researchers/author dw pasulka states hierarchy of “reality “ is like this:
God Almighty.
“Heavenly” entities (I assume good and evil?)
Intelligence agencies (!!!!!!!!)
Regular old humans

Holy buckets that blows my mind. Does that mean trans (not that trans, Mikey’s) humans like from garbage Star Wars show? Or because they tapped into the universe differently some how? Or does she mean in a political sense!?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#28]
But yet they welcome Aloha Snackbars into this country.  Democrats are hell bent on destroying America.  Pure evil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#29]
These tyrants will not stop until stopped.  I really do not understand people's unrelentless desire to control other people, especially when history shows us that doesn't workout too well.  Just leave me the fuck alone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Go ahead Underscore Bros, defend this bullshit. I dare you.
Fuck the FBI, fuck everyone who works for the FBI. Fuck every single last one of them, even down to the janitors. Absolute subhuman scum.

But seriously, what else do we expect from a Federal Agency who's founding director was a crossdressing pervert who liked to play peeping tom and then turned around and then blackmailed his victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdTm9NZoJ0
View Quote

This It's the kind of thing that needs to be the focus over the summer.

Not "rEvEnGe", not someone's idiot lawyer getting rolled in kangaroo court.

And we likely need 2 terms of a sober and judicious mind using the levers of .gov to fix it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Screw the fed, I got my bibles the old fashioned way, from the drawers of hotel rooms.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Switch the multimeter to TARD.  I'm getting readings off the chart.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Freedom can only thrive in a nation of ethically moral people.
The Founding Fathers pointed to liberty hinging on morality.

The FBI is a tool for the modern Communist....and Commies have always hated Christianity.

From school boards to churches to buying Bibles they don't want Christian influence on culture because darkness knows that Light is the real threat.

Question for some of us...if the Villains don't want us reading Bibles...maybe we sould be reading more of the Bible?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Read your history boys - Spanish Civil War. They are terrified of another Falange organization. Fascist/Religious/Organized/Militarized.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is just the DOJ's version of retro cloning.

They're making what's old, new again. Reno's war against "midwestern militia types" the last 30 years just applied to the national scale.

Cold War, racial riots, power grabs, most of them are just desperate to relive the old days, back when their dicks still worked.
View Quote
When they're married to grotesque things like this, can you really blame them for having dicks that don't work?

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:57:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'll add this: The Joker Cycle
View All Quotes

Thanks for posting that - it was fascinating.

I'm always kind of amazed how quickly certain posters on this forum attempt to quickly label mass-shooters as lone gunman, "just crazy people."

My suspicion is they are programmed to think rhat way (that is, if they don't have conscious ulterior motives).
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#40]
They put these nutz on their list.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
All this has happened before...

...and all this will happen again
View Quote

Hmm, I think I read that somewhere in the Holy Bible.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#42]
lol, I bought several Bibles last year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this country?  Over 300 years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Basically this ^^^^
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Our reaction to 9/11 has absolutely ruined this country. The Patriot Act is pure evil.
View Quote
And yet so many people here condemned those of us who sounded the alarm back when it wasn't cool to be against the Patriot Act.
Even the church I used to attend, I was widely criticized for me opposition to the Patriot Act.

At least some of those people have come back to me and pretty admitted I was right all along.
I knew someday they would use it against us.

FFS, they use it just to gain leverage over international trade deals.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your Bible heavily edited by the Chinese Communist Party?  Did you purchase the Bible in China?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#47]
An Arfcommer in some other thread said this;

“None of this is a secret conspiracy. It’s all out in the open. I can try and explain to you why they do it. But a certain percentage of people refuse to believe me, or anyone else who says the things that I say. It’s not communists. It’s not globalists. It is Satanist. The moment I typed that word. I lost many of you. It doesn’t matter if you believe in God and it doesn’t matter if you believe in Satan. You simply have to believe that there are millions of people who do. And many of them have risen to great ranks of power. They don’t seek to limit population because they are concerned about the environment. They seek to limit the population because part of their religion dictates that they disobey ALL of God‘s directives, including and especially be fruitful and multiply. Literally nothing that hard-core leftists do makes any sense unless you look at it from the perspective of breaking God’s laws. Why else would people who claim to be feminists and advocates for homosexual rights Be proponents of Islam? None of the things that they say contradict one another if it’s done in the name of Satanism. Then it’s perfectly consistent. But I know, I’m crazy and I’m stupid for even bringing this up. Right?
-TheRealBlueDog 2006 MI.

My paraphrase is that the world right now ONLY makes sense from an ANTI-Biblical world view.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn it.  I'll buy a braille version, poke my eyes out and start memorizing it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He worded it pretty poorly but I think most are skipping over the logistically speaking part of his post.  He understands HOW they track Bible sales, not WHY.  He doesn't understand HOW they track MAGA because it's not something you purchase
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn't make sense to me. I'm talking logistically, I don't get it how that works.

But yea, it's the Democrat FBI. They're traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They're doing good work.

The rest of them? They should look in the mirror and ask themselves where it all went wrong. Do they get paid enough for treason? Or are they just true believers?

Anyway, cocksuckers the lot of them.

How so?

He worded it pretty poorly but I think most are skipping over the logistically speaking part of his post.  He understands HOW they track Bible sales, not WHY.  He doesn't understand HOW they track MAGA because it's not something you purchase
Ahh... if he's talking about how he gets how it can be done logistically... but doesn't understand how MAGA stuff can be tacked from a logistical standpoint... I get it.
He's not trying to say the FBI tracking bibles is more justifiable. I can see I misread into what he was saying.

That being said, I dont see how "MAGA" stuff would be harder than a bible to track logistically.
Purchase a bible on Amazon... or MAGA Hats... I dont see how either of those items would be harder than the other to report on.

If he's talking about from the Bank perspective... the Bank only really sees what vendor you purchased from. They dont know *WHAT* you bought. So I am curious how they're tracking it. I figure they're not just tracking it from the banking side of thing but also from platforms like Amazon, Ebay, etc

ETA: It appears that the the Keywords of "MAGA" and "Bible" are terms that are being searched in Zelle payment comments. Thats what they're tracking. But also some Vendors might have "Bible" or "MAGA" in the title of their business. Imagine like "MAGA Shop" or "Christian Coffee, Book and Bible store". Probably flagging anyone who shops at those Lifeway stores.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top