Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/6/2023 10:49:46 PM EDT
In its complaint, Judicial Watch explained to the court that it had asked all three government agencies for all records relating to the billeting of Byrd at Joint Base Andrews during the period from January 6, 2021, to July 2022, including authorization papers, housing, meals, transportation, and visitor logs.

The documents show that Lieutenant Byrd and a pet stayed in a "Distinguished Visitor Suite" at the "Presidential Inn" (part of Air Force Inns) under a "Capitol Police Presidential Inn Reservation" for the period July 8, 2021, through January 28, 2022.

Judicial Watch was informed by a representative at Joint Base Andrews that a "Distinguished Visitor Suite" is typically reserved for officers at the rank of O-7 (Brigadier General or higher.).
View Quote

https://www.judicialwatch.org/taxpayer-dollars-spent-to-house-ashli-babbitt-shooter/
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Murdering women for the feds pays well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#2]
This country is so fucked up that I barely recognize it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you think the feds in camo would treat their brothers in polos and khakis any different?
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Its good to be one of the king's men...
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Police shootings of unarmed citizens seemed so incendiary around that time. One can only wonder why this one seems so different.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This country is so fucked up that I barely recognize it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, just how is Lon doing these days?  Or anyone at Waco?  

I mean, Lon allegedly lives in San Antonio, and I haven't bothered to track him further.  So it goes with most of these people.  They get to die in bed.

Until they don't.  Which both, I haven't seen and we'll no doubt denigrate the actors when it actually happens.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Praying for Karma
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Police shootings of unarmed citizens seemed so incendiary around that time. One can only wonder why this one seems so different.
View Quote
I assume they housed Byrd there because the shooting was incendiary.  Your post implies you believe otherwise, but you don't explain why you believe that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:37:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone should really do something!
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Murder a patriot and get pampered for months.

Yep, that's our government for you
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#13]
The two officers a few feet away from Babbit probably wanted a piece of him.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

@LonHoriuchi
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:51:47 PM EDT
[#15]
classic power play lmao.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:09:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Judicial Watch is the shit
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:10:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that racist piece of shit
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:11:10 AM EDT
[#19]
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Same thing that would happen at my house. She committed suicide.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#20]
It's a big club

And you ain't in it
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Hell is too good for the enemies of America that infest the government.

They deserve worse, for longer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Its good to be one of the king's men...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

View Quote
And in California you'd go to prison for it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Got another one
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:20:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD was cheering this just last night.  

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Boyfriend-gets-shot-forcing-himself-into-home--/5-2614125/?page=1
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Irrelevant what would happen at your house.

It was unjustifiable homicide.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I heard he was cleared, making it justified whether you like it or not.

I will never understand why this site gets their panties in a twist over this particular shooting. It was stupid on her part and her own actions got her killed
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#28]
https://www.andrewsfss.com/presidential-inn

$200 a night sounds cheap and no pics?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I hope that for the rest of his life he has to walk around constantly looking over his shoulder for fear of someone from her family wanting retaliation.
One of the more recent video released that I saw shows her punching the antifa thug in the face after he was breaking out the windows with his helmet just before she jumped onto the window sill.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I will never understand why this site gets their panties in a twist over this particular shooting. It was stupid on her part and her own actions got her killed
View Quote

No it was unjustified.

A corrupt system does not make it justified anymore than the nazis.

You could argue she was stupid, but not that she did anything justifying use of lethal force.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:32:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No it was unjustified.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it was unjustified.

Good thing your opinion matters for exactly zilch in legal proceedings. As others have posted, even in my home, let alone a government building, that’s a good shoot all day long.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.andrewsfss.com/presidential-inn

$200 a night sounds cheap and no pics?
View Quote
I think you're missing the point. In the past, the feds hid and protected witnesses who were going to testify against criminals in court.

Now they are hiding and protecting the criminals.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#33]
So who exactly authorized and made that happen?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Good thing your opinion matters for exactly zilch in legal proceedings. As others have posted, even in my home, let alone a government building, that’s a good shoot all day long.
View Quote

Not its not, you are lying.

Are you evil?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you evil?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you evil?

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I’d have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Not evil, just logical. Take a step back from your anger and look at the situation through emotionless lenses.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:44:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Ex Tries To Break Down Door And Gets Shot
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I’d have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Not evil, just logical. Take a step back from your anger and look at the situation through emotionless lenses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you evil?

Theres no logic.

He was a law enforcement officer, in the peoples house, who shot a unarmed women in a compromised position in which she posed no possible immediate threat to anyone.

There were multiple options short of lethal force that could have and should have been used.

Only evil can justify it. You made your choice.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#39]
So he shoots an unarmed prior USAF officer and the USAF puts him in their best hotel for 6 months.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:46:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:49:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What? It's no one's house.

If she'd been some unarmed black girl with. Che Guevara shirt on that cops would be in a cell. He only got a pass because is suited the political goals of Biden and the DOJ to have her killed. There wasn't any risk to life, what lethal force justification would you use for this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good thing your opinion matters for exactly zilch in legal proceedings. As others have posted, even in my home, let alone a government building, that's a good shoot all day long.
What? It's no one's house.

If she'd been some unarmed black girl with. Che Guevara shirt on that cops would be in a cell. He only got a pass because is suited the political goals of Biden and the DOJ to have her killed. There wasn't any risk to life, what lethal force justification would you use for this?

You’re a lawyer, presumably a decent one. If he’s cleared of any wrong doing what does it make the shooting, legally justified or unjustified? Sorry but she made poor decisions and paid the ultimate price.

Again, as in the example I gave there does not always have to be risk to life to justify deadly force. Wether we like it or not, the government has always had “lines in the sand” where if they’re crossed safeties come off.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:50:14 AM EDT
[#42]
She's dead?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Climbing through a broken interior window in a governmental building isn't a residential burglary. That's a completely different kettle of fish.

If I flipped out over a parking ticket and kicked in the window*at city hall and climbed over the counter you think the city cops would get away with shooting me (well maybe in Utah ha ha)?

*I mean like an interior window over the counter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I'd have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Climbing through a broken interior window in a governmental building isn't a residential burglary. That's a completely different kettle of fish.

If I flipped out over a parking ticket and kicked in the window*at city hall and climbed over the counter you think the city cops would get away with shooting me (well maybe in Utah ha ha)?

*I mean like an interior window over the counter

Depends, would they and other officers in the same situation be reasonable in believing you were going to cause serious bodily injury to themselves or a third party?

Would I shoot, probably not. Are there scenarios where that is a justified shoot? Yes

All use of force incidents are scrutinized under various case law but it boils down to a couple things, one, these incidents are tense, uncertain, and rapidly evolving. Officers do not have the advantage of hindsight so when scrutinizing the outcome, neither do we.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You’re a lawyer, presumably a decent one. If he’s cleared of any wrong doing what does it make the shooting, legally justified or unjustified? Sorry but she made poor decisions and paid the ultimate price.

Again, as in the example I gave there does not always have to be risk to life to justify deadly force. Wether we like it or not, the government has always had “lines in the sand” where if they’re crossed safeties come off.
View Quote

No he was not cleared by a credible body. There wasn't even a grand jury or investigation.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No he was not cleared by a credible body. There wasn't even a grand jury or investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all shootings go to grand jury

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

The above indicates there was indeed an investigation
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not credible.

You are insane if you are trying to argue it was a justified use of lethal force.

You should reconsider owning firearms.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:58:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not credible.

You are insane if you are trying to argue it was a justified use of lethal force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not credible.

Not up to me, that determination has been made

Ah, got you before the edit. I’ll gladly keep my guns thank you. It’s hard to work without them
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:58:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:59:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

So what?

Doesn't make it anymore justified than any other criminal act sanctioned for corrupt political purposes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ah, got you before the edit. I’ll gladly keep my guns thank you. It’s hard to work without them
View Quote

Oh so you are in the wrong line of work then.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top