BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Murder a patriot and get pampered for months.

Yep, that's our government for you
View Quote

Patriot???!
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Do lefties come here because democraticunderground is too difficult to spell?

If anyone is playing click poker, I'm up to three.

I'd like to take a moment to thank them for popping my Ignore cherry.
View Quote

If I’m on ignore I guess you won’t see this. I disagree with a handful of folks on this one topic and suddenly I’m a lefty? That’s hilarious. Off this site, 99% of the die hard conservatives I know agree with me about J6
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

generalities and lumping all people into a group cause these discussions to go no where.
Inflammatory language just serves to further divide the sides

Providing a scenario to prove your point does no good.
There are scenarios that everyone could make up to attempt to prove their point.
But it does nothing to advance the narrative.
It just furthers the bickering
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Same thing that would happen at my house. She committed suicide.
Come on man, stop with the facts.  Jan 6th was a fucking shit show that a lot of decent people got cought up in and are paying paid the price.
If that jackass had shot and killed some antifa fag climbing through a broken window to get into a secured area where congress critters and senators were hiding the same people calling him a murderer would be calling him a hero

Absolutely

But…”tHey KiLled sOmeONe oN My siDe”

generalities and lumping all people into a group cause these discussions to go no where.

There are scenarios that everyone could make up to attempt to prove their point.

You mean exactly like how this site and GD treat those in my profession day in and day out?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Patriot???!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Murder a patriot and get pampered for months.

Yep, that's our government for you

Patriot???!
Yes
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

View Quote

There are certainly better ways to stop an unarmed woman from entering a window.
They could have detained her once she got through.
They could have kept her out of the building, altogether, if they really wanted to.
What she was trying to do was illegal and ill advised.
If only other law breakers were dealt with in the same manner we'd have a huge reduction in
criminals and crime.
Byrd shot her in the neck. He should be arrested and tried.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, when proven wrong about the topic under discussion (the false claim there were officers next to Babbitt when she penetrated the barricade) you abandon the topic and make random accusations about topics I have not addressed?  That is a really classy move, sir.

I feel like being a sucker for a bigger argument tonight so here you go:
Three cops without riot gear against superior numbers wielding impact weapons would have resulted in several people shot.  They also blocked those doors (and without shooting anyone) for far longer than I would have.  I presume that their abandonment affected Byrd's perception of the situation.

Idiots wasting their time and energy beating on security glass aren't a serious threat.  Someone penetrating the barricade is.  If they had managed to breach the barricade and begun climbing through then they would have been shot too.

Babbitt was armed.  She had a knife.  I don't know how accessible it was or if Byrd noticed it, but the claim that she was unarmed is false.

Babbitt committed assault and battery just before penetrating the barricade so any claim that she was non-violent is also false:

Congress was still being evacuated and Byrd's duty was to guard the barricade against leakers.  He could not risk any rioters slipping past him and rushing into the still-occupied Congressional chambers or allowing himself to be overwhelmed by more of the mob following Babbitt through.  This was a bodyguard covering the Congressional evacuation versus a rioting mob braying for blood situation.  So long as you pretend this should be viewed as a simple patrol officer arresting a single unarmed non-violent trespasser case you will refuse to understand why it was justified.

To repeat: So long as you refuse to recognize it was a single rear guard at the last line of defense versus a rioting mob your analysis will be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!
This is a new one.  Pictures?

Quoted:
Apparently you're not aware there were two police officers standing right next to her when she was shot and they did nothing to stop her.  Seems they didn't think she was a threat of any kind to anybody.
The patrol was coming up the stairs behind her; they were not standing next to her.  

If you're going to make an argument, then do it correctly.  In order to make this argument you must prove that they had a clear shot, that they were not justified in shooting, and that Byrd's situation and knowledge were the same as theirs.  You made zero attempt to connect those dots.  A roving patrol newly on scene (in fact they hadn't even reached the top of the stairs) is going have a wildly different different totality from their point of view than a single security-/body- guard defending the last barricade between the rioting mob and the VP and members of Congress.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You should take that down before posters go after you for implying that Byrd was justified in his actions and is being falsely accused of murder.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
Are you implying that everyone that believes Babbitt was murdered is too blind to recognize the truth that your meme actually represents?

Yes.  Yes he is.

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
Did you watch the video?  Those guys left before Ashli got herself shot.  You can see them turn to head down the stairs while the guys are beating on the door with impact weapons and they are no longer visible when the camera turns back.  The guys coming up the stairs are geared up including rifles and are a different squad.
Yes I watched the video. The ARMED officers stood by while a bunch of men were battering down the door and did noth8ng. Those people posed far more threat were within arms reach and arguably had weapons (blunt instruments) in their hand and did NOTHING to try to stop them.

And then an UNARMED woman climbed through a window with her hands visible and the corner coward stepped forward and EXECUTED her.

NO attempt was made to stop those battering the door.

NO attempt was made to subdue Ashli and take her into custody.

She was off balance and could have been pushed back through.

She was wrong to do what she did. She should have been arrested and given a trial. Shooting her at point blank range was criminal and there was ZERO accountability.

She was stupid to be there. But she struck no one. There were no weapons visible or accessible even if she was armed (she wasn’t) and it didn’t warrant the death sentence.

I’m sorry you’re incapable of seeing that sir.
So, when proven wrong about the topic under discussion (the false claim there were officers next to Babbitt when she penetrated the barricade) you abandon the topic and make random accusations about topics I have not addressed?  That is a really classy move, sir.

Three cops without riot gear against superior numbers wielding impact weapons would have resulted in several people shot.  They also blocked those doors (and without shooting anyone) for far longer than I would have.  I presume that their abandonment affected Byrd's perception of the situation.

Idiots wasting their time and energy beating on security glass aren't a serious threat.  Someone penetrating the barricade is.  If they had managed to breach the barricade and begun climbing through then they would have been shot too.

Babbitt was armed.  She had a knife.  I don't know how accessible it was or if Byrd noticed it, but the claim that she was unarmed is false.

Babbitt committed assault and battery just before penetrating the barricade so any claim that she was non-violent is also false:
Quoted:
Something that is extremely unreported about those moments is the fact that Ashli Babbitt tried to physically stop Zachary Alam after the officers standing in front of the doors shifted over.

She physically grabbed him, pulled him, and landed a punch in an attempt to stop him.

Congress was still being evacuated and Byrd's duty was to guard the barricade against leakers.  He could not risk any rioters slipping past him and rushing into the still-occupied Congressional chambers or allowing himself to be overwhelmed by more of the mob following Babbitt through.  This was a bodyguard covering the Congressional evacuation versus a rioting mob braying for blood situation.  So long as you pretend this should be viewed as a simple patrol officer arresting a single unarmed non-violent trespasser case you will refuse to understand why it was justified.

To repeat: So long as you refuse to recognize it was a single rear guard at the last line of defense versus a rioting mob your analysis will be wrong.

I’ll leave it at

Good day Agent
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Byrd should have been arrested, tried and executed already. Fuck him and his handlers.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
its sad really. what i'd like to know and will never get the answer to, was he angry or scared? which emotion (or mix percentage) motivated him to shoot her as some squeezed through the window?

basically i think this statement sums it all up..

she was making a move, and he had to get it on

as to the entire jan6 event. riots are dangerous things, mobs are unpredictable and responses to mobs are just as unpredictable and dangerous. mob action almost never gets anything accomplished and the winning  side almost always makes examples of the losers.

im very curious as to what folks believe would have happened if the result of the jan6 riot had resulted in the certification of biden being halted. what would have come next? my guess is they would have flooded dc with the mil, and arrested trump and dc would have been placed on lockdown. the rioters would have been rounded up in mass. once the electoral college voted, biden was the president elect. no other legal result could have followed. if trump had been able to retain the reigns of power, the united states as defined by the constitution would have ceased to exist. basically 'burn it all down' would have happened. and nothing but chaos would have followed. to folks here, is that an acceptable alternative to biden being sworn in?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Patriot???!
View Quote

what mechanism is there to address the issue of a stolen election?? I don't know that it was stolen. Assuming that it was. I didn't do any research into this matter, just asking hypothetically.

seat back and hope the results come out correct in 4 years?

AR15 Generäl Discüssion Dëplöräblës Clüb ?? Ashli Babitt edition
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You mean exactly like how this site and GD treat those in my profession day in and day out?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!
This is a new one.  Pictures?

Quoted:
Apparently you're not aware there were two police officers standing right next to her when she was shot and they did nothing to stop her.  Seems they didn't think she was a threat of any kind to anybody.
The patrol was coming up the stairs behind her; they were not standing next to her.  

If you're going to make an argument, then do it correctly.  In order to make this argument you must prove that they had a clear shot, that they were not justified in shooting, and that Byrd's situation and knowledge were the same as theirs.  You made zero attempt to connect those dots.  A roving patrol newly on scene (in fact they hadn't even reached the top of the stairs) is going have a wildly different different totality from their point of view than a single security-/body- guard defending the last barricade between the rioting mob and the VP and members of Congress.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You should take that down before posters go after you for implying that Byrd was justified in his actions and is being falsely accused of murder.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
Are you implying that everyone that believes Babbitt was murdered is too blind to recognize the truth that your meme actually represents?

Yes.  Yes he is.

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
Did you watch the video?  Those guys left before Ashli got herself shot.  You can see them turn to head down the stairs while the guys are beating on the door with impact weapons and they are no longer visible when the camera turns back.  The guys coming up the stairs are geared up including rifles and are a different squad.
Yes I watched the video. The ARMED officers stood by while a bunch of men were battering down the door and did noth8ng. Those people posed far more threat were within arms reach and arguably had weapons (blunt instruments) in their hand and did NOTHING to try to stop them.

And then an UNARMED woman climbed through a window with her hands visible and the corner coward stepped forward and EXECUTED her.

NO attempt was made to stop those battering the door.

NO attempt was made to subdue Ashli and take her into custody.

She was off balance and could have been pushed back through.

She was wrong to do what she did. She should have been arrested and given a trial. Shooting her at point blank range was criminal and there was ZERO accountability.

She was stupid to be there. But she struck no one. There were no weapons visible or accessible even if she was armed (she wasn’t) and it didn’t warrant the death sentence.

I’m sorry you’re incapable of seeing that sir.

Quoted:
Something that is extremely unreported about those moments is the fact that Ashli Babbitt tried to physically stop Zachary Alam after the officers standing in front of the doors shifted over.

She physically grabbed him, pulled him, and landed a punch in an attempt to stop him.

Byrd was not alone on his side.

A show of force was appropriate, not a single shot from concealment.

Line up at the barricade, build a better barricade using furniture, signal that is the line, and hold the line, don't leave it ambiguous. And the first person to stick a body part through gets a beating.

A wood and glass doorway does not spell "deadly force beyond this point."

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Byrd should live the rest of his life in fear. And if there is justice in this world, then ultimately he should find out that his fear was justified.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

what mechanism is there to address the issue of a stolen election?? I don't know that it was stolen. Assuming that it was. I didn't do any research into this matter, just asking hypothetically.

View Quote

you present evidence in courts, they rule accordingly. somewhat similar to the hanging chad event when bush and gore contested the results of the  votes. court eventually determined that bush go the most votes.

this happened BEFORE the electoral college met. that meeting determined who was president.

trump's recourse was to present evidence that the counts were wrong. the court ruling in trumps favor would have done recounts or thrown out invalid ballots. this did not happen in a single instance. despite the lack of any real evidence, folks still believe and that the election was stolen. this had to happen prior to the electoral college voting. i assume that even if biden got 100 percent  of the vote, that if the electoral college had voted trump into the presidency, he would legally be president. bottom line, once the electoral college voted, the election was a done done and only the 'ceremony' of the certification of the electoral college votes and the swearing in remained.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Join date, state of location...

Fuck outta here, DU troll
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Line up at the barricade, build a better barricade using furniture, signal that is the line, and hold the line, don't leave it ambiguous. And the first person to stick a body part through gets a beating.

Kharn
View Quote

This,   within seconds after the shoot armed CHP show up on her side of the doors ?   Byrd did it w/o remorse,   did he ever say  "I shot too soon , the situation would have resolved itself " ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Join date, state of location...

Fuck outta here, DU troll
View Quote

They are the target customer here. Have been for a good while now.. Get used to it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Something just popped into my mind. Byrd was in a suit. He was not a uniformed Capital cop in riot gear. He was supposed to be security INSIDE the chambers (or whatever its called). There is video of him inside the chambers waving his gun around.  Why did he feel it necessary to leave his area of responsibility and go out in the hall "where the action" was? There were riot police in the hall. Shouldn't he have stayed at his post and protected those in his charge, not out looking for trouble? Why was this never brought up? (we know why)
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Only a fucking moron would have made their way into the Capital building with that group. If it isn't obvious the character of the people that were going in the Capital that day from the photos then some of you are beyond help.

That doesn't mean I think she deserved to get shot by that cop who should definitely turn in his badge for incompetence.

...but that doesn't mean she was murdered either.

The reality is she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.  Zero fucks given for her from me - much like I'd have ZFG for any left-wing idiot that gets into a confrontation with a cop where it goes poorly.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Something just popped into my mind. Byrd was in a suit. He was not a uniformed Capital cop in riot gear. He was supposed to be security INSIDE the chambers (or whatever its called). There is video of him inside the chambers waving his gun around.  Why did he feel it necessary to leave his area of responsibility and go out in the hall "where the action" was? There were riot police in the hall. Shouldn't he have stayed at his post and protected those in his charge, not out looking for trouble? Why was this never brought up? (we know why)
View Quote

...because he was an incompetent stooge and his ego wrote a check that his skills couldn't cash.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
me too!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on man, stop with the facts.  Jan 6th was a fucking shit show that a lot of decent people got cought up in and are paying paid the price.
If that jackass had shot and killed some antifa fag climbing through a broken window to get into a secured area where congress critters and senators were hiding the same people calling him a murderer would be calling him a hero

Absolutely

But "tHey KiLled sOmeONe oN My siDe"

me too!

I’m sorry your feel goods got hurt
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#25]

And Honored with Gold Medals
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably already been pointed out by now, but it's hard to believe this lie is still being perpetuated by (assumedly) non communists.

Lt. Michael Byrd gave no warning. He hid in the corner, waiting in ambush. When she stuck her head through the window, he leaned out and shot her without uttering a word.

Any other police shooting, this murderer would've been immediately charged and hauled into jail. They probably would've let BLM burn down the Capitol building after, too. Instead, he gets the presidential treatment.

Jan 6th was the biggest government entrapment operation in our country's history, and they've been trying to use it for full effect. Or am I to believe that it was totally a coincidence that the FBI just happened to have "storming the Michigan state Capitol" as a part of their Whitmer fednapping entrapment plot? You think the FBI is on to that bomber yet? They can't even find the guy when he was IIRC on video with his phone.

It's also interesting that known BLM activist John Solomon just happened to be there filming while dressed as a Trump supporter. He was there screaming at the other cops to get out of the way - which they did and then told people to go inside; after which, Ashli was murdered. Again, the FBI has no interest in arresting him for Jan 6th, for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

seat back and hope the results come out correct in 4 years?

AR15 Generäl Discüssion Dëplöräblës Clüb ?? Ashli Babitt edition
View Quote

You could try the courts, like an America.  Oh wait, every single case was BS.  Perhaps, just perhaps, your guy just plain lost by a sliver.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Maybe TROY will hire Michael Byrd when he retires from his celebrated law enforcement career.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is salt in the wound. Ashli Babbit was an Air Force Veteran and oh I'm so sure it was just a coincidence that trigger happy cunt was housed at Andrews. Fuck the entire USCP and FBI. Also, eat shit and rest in piss Lon Horiuchi.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Probably already been pointed out by now, but it's hard to believe this lie is still being perpetuated by (assumedly) non communists.

Lt. Michael Byrd gave no warning. He hid in the corner, waiting in ambush. When she stuck her head through the window, he leaned out and shot her without uttering a word.

Any other police shooting, this murderer would've been immediately charged and hauled into jail. They probably would've let BLM burn down the Capitol building after, too. Instead, he gets the presidential treatment.

Jan 6th was the biggest government entrapment operation in our country's history, and they've been trying to use it for full effect. Or am I to believe that it was totally a coincidence that the FBI just happened to have "storming the Michigan state Capitol" as a part of their Whitmer fednapping entrapment plot? You think the FBI is on to that bomber yet? They can't even find the guy when he was IIRC on video with his phone.

It's also interesting that known BLM activist John Solomon just happened to be there filming while dressed as a Trump supporter. He was there screaming at the other cops to get out of the way - which they did and then told people to go inside; after which, Ashli was murdered. Again, the FBI has no interest in arresting him for Jan 6th, for some reason.
View Quote

Add in Pelosi's daughter was on the  Capitol grounds as well as other media,   do they get some special clearance to trespass ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is one of those litmus tests that shows how small the pro-insurrection crowd is. Not many people think she was murdered. Even those who think she didn't need to be shot.
View Quote

muh insurrection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#32]

Click on it to view the full thread, in which he details his experience leading up to Ashli's murder.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This,   within seconds after the shoot armed CHP show up on her side of the doors ?   Byrd did it w/o remorse,   did he ever say  "I shot too soon , the situation would have resolved itself " ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Yeah, make that statement under oath when you just shot a home intruder. See how it turns out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you mean John Sullivan, the guy BLM PNG’d? Who various BLM chapters said not to associate with because he was a danger to their cause?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Click on it to view the full thread, in which he details his experience leading up to Ashli's murder.
View Quote

I don’t have any hope of the GOP putting info like this into the record by holding their own hearings and tbh even if they did no one would ever know since the media wouldn’t cover it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Inner perimeter vs. outer perimeter.  Last line of defense vs. first line of defense.  They are different and everyone knows it even though some pretend otherwise.  Somebody made the comparison to someone kicking in your front door.  This is wrong.  The appropriate comparison is they are already in the house and are now kicking in the bedroom door.

Quoted:
I’ll leave it at

Good day Agent
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I’ll leave it at

Good day Agent
Good day Double Agent.  How much does that pay?

Quoted:
The police at the scene didn't see the knife. It must have been discovered later in her clothing or bag

https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police.amp
I didn't claim that Byrd knew and it is irrelevant anyway.  Only that the claim that Babbitt was unarmed is false.  Strangely enough the "unarmed" meme is constantly repeated by those who claim she was murdered either out of ignorance or dishonesty and both options impeach their credibility and conclusions.

Quoted:
Quoted:
"He was not alone" and "armed CHP show up within seconds" are mutually exclusive statements.  They were still on the stairs with people between them and Babbitt and were completely outside of Byrd's view when she penetrated the barricade.  Byrd was the only defender on his side of the barricade so far as I know.

Quoted:
A firearm visibly pointed at the entry point Babbitt used and announced by other rioters isn't a show of force?  You learn something new every day!

Quoted:

Byrd was not hidden.  He was partially behind cover.  He was spotted with his gun out and several of the mob shouted about him having a gun a few moments before Babbitt FAFOd.  Byrd also stepped out from cover completely exposing himself to the mob when he fired.  Claiming that he was "hidden" and "in ambush" are false.

Even if he did not give verbal warning no reasonable person required one in that situation.  The hasty barricade, the cops that had been blocking the door, the known defender with his gun out are all sufficient for any reasonable person.

Expecting a plainclothes officer/bodyguard in the middle of a riot to be immediately arrested without an investigation is asinine.

Quoted:
The doors he was guarding were the last barricade between the rioters and the chambers therefore guarding them would be within that area of responsibility.  For all I know he was ordered to cover that approach.  You're just speculating pulling stuff out of your ass.

Quoted:
im very curious as to what folks believe would have happened if the result of the jan6 riot had resulted in the certification of biden being halted. what would have come next? my guess is they would have flooded dc with the mil, and arrested trump and dc would have been placed on lockdown. the rioters would have been rounded up in mass. once the electoral college voted, biden was the president elect. no other legal result could have followed. if trump had been able to retain the reigns of power, the united states as defined by the constitution would have ceased to exist. basically 'burn it all down' would have happened. and nothing but chaos would have followed. to folks here, is that an acceptable alternative to biden being sworn in?
The Electoral College already voted.  Congress was just finishing the paperwork.  All that would have happened is that Congress would have re-convened and certified the Electoral College vote a few days later.  If the rioters had been more successful then we would be in even deeper shit today.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top