Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody likes her, even democrats don't like her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, take a second, and ask yourself to reflect upon the following mantra:

"What can be...

Unburdened by what has been".
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
She is a real problem for the USA.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard she can suck a better dick than Melania?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel the same way OP.

She could pull it off but, she might implode as well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#7]
politics has degenerated down to show business from management and vision.  the talking heads at the news networks have a massive influence over who becomes the next president, reading emotionally selected words and phrases off a teleprompter.  it started with the proliferation of television in the 60's and 70's, and now the narrative is driven home to the viewer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nobody likes her, even democrats don't like her.
View Quote

Yet she raised 100 million in less than 24 hours.  Don't assume such things, the Democrats will like who they are told to like.  

We need Trump now more than ever.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I said this in another thread and it's still valid.  The Dems think one of two things is true:

1.  This election is lost. They're going to shift into full-on Orange Man Bad mode, lick their wounds, and make plans for 2028

2.  They have the cheat machine dialed up to the point where they could literally get a ham sandwich elected president.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Women will get exactly what they think they want.

Hopefully they will still be alive to rue they day they got it.

The US isn't getting ''fixed'' by ''gurl power'' it will just speed up the end game. Huge numbers of females are very easily led by emotional manipulation, and they have some experts who are very good at pulling the strings of their little voting puppets.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I hear you. $81m in 24hrs is impressive, but if Hillary couldn't beat Trump, there is no way this broad wins.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#13]
When you finally do accept the fact that it really doesn't matter who sits behind the resolute desk anymore because the deep state is running everything.

That being said, unless the GOP controls the house, the senate and the WH nothing is really going to change. The dollar will eventually become worthless and people will suffer regardless of who is ion the WH.;l
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She is a real problem for the USA.
View Quote

Pelosi and Obama are running the country. She will just be a figurehead, except for one or two pet projects, to give her a feeling of being in control of something, just like Joe.

Same-same. But different. But same.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

This.
‘Honest’ being the operative word.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.

Then shouldn't Hillary have won in 2016? If those are the two qualifiers for white women to vote?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#18]
In addition to be unlikable and dumb, her record is terrible. In an administration that did nothing, she managed to do even more nothing.

Plus, she is indelibly linked with dementia Joe. They made a big point of calling it the Biden-Harris administration. And she is the one person who could have used the 25th amendment, but Joe's cognitive decline wasn't concerning enough to them to do anything about until it became obvious he couldn't win.

She's been lucky thus far in that people have heard her name without actually having to listen to anything she says. Now that she's at the top of the ticket, people are going to hear her word salad and cackle every day. She's not going to be picking up a lot of popularity points.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#19]
OP your premise requires a fair election.  We both know there won’t be one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yet she raised 100 million in less than 24 hours.  Don't assume such things, the Democrats will like who they are told to like.  

View Quote

It's not like those were twenty dollar donations from Mom and Pop America.

It was big donor money that had been on hold until Joe quit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't forget she was a prosecutor. She will bring up NON STOP how Trump is a convicted felon.

Anyone could beat Trump.
47% of the population will vote for the D candidate no matter what. Add on that even some conservatives don't like Trump. And don't forget the cheat machine.

There's no way he ever wins. They won't allow it. He will never be president again unfortunately
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

yes but a lot of that was a dam breaking from the 'Anybody but Biden' money

so when he withdrew the spigot was turned back on

i don't think that is representative of ridiculously high future donations

we shall see
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]
We need to get hidin Biden out of there an take her out fer a test drive….that’ll get people thinking. Dems will want to hide her as long as possible knowing she’s as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Just hand her a microphone and let her dig her own grave.

She gaffes almost as hard as Biden. She's elitist and completely out of touch, she's only gaining support because she's the sitting VP and the DNC doesn't have enough time to pick someone that didn't fall out of a coconut tree.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#26]
We’ve seen what a biased and unfavorable media has done to Trump. It’s fundamentally reprogrammed people’s brains to hate the man and fully accept denigrating half the country as a basic threat to democracy.

I think we’re discounting the treatment she’ll get from the media. Do you remember how they treated the Obamas? The puff pieces and platitudes they circle jerked all over us? She will be (and likely already is) beyond criticism, the second coming of Christ, etc.

And no one, not now, not 12 months ago has put up a viable strategy for actually winning the 4-5 urban districts in swing states that Trump must win. They don’t need to win an election, just create a few thousand votes in key spots. Game over.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

yes but a lot of that was a dam breaking from the 'Anybody but Biden' money

so when he withdrew the spigot was turned back on

i don't think that is representative of ridiculously high future donations

we shall see
View Quote

It's all optics.

Elites were good with the Biden ejection (because he could no longer carry the water) and are good with Harris as a replacement as long as she can parrot the preferred narratives.

We shall see.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRxeOZz5L0

Watch the whole series.

She fails upwards and everyone hates her.

View Quote

They will enthusiastically vote for her and cheat to get her a win. Count on it
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate
View Quote

That's where you're wrong.

Independents have consistently disfavored her by large margins over years of polling. That won't turn around suddenly now that she's going to be the nominee.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#30]
The anti-Trump sentiment is still very strong among many people.  Some are still disgruntled that Trump defeated Hillary, so they will vote against Trump rather than for the policies of another candidate.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:36:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Even democrats know she’s dumb as a box of rocks.

It’s a crapshoot - a polarizing pseudo-republican vs a dipshit that nobody likes.

Whatever happens, constitutionalists lose.  Start constructing whatever conspiracy nonsense you need to prepare yourself for whatever result we get.
View Quote

So absolutely this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Polling before the DNC Convention will show that she is losing to Trump, she will not be nominated. They will pick someone else.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#33]
DEI don't win elections brah.

Come back off that ledge.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#34]
If she is so great, then why did John Morgan abandon her?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4785500-democratic-donor-wont-fundraise-harris/

Prominent Democratic donor John Morgan said he will not fundraise for Vice President Harris, whom President Biden endorsed for the Democratic nomination after his withdrawal from the race.

“You have to be enthusiastic or hoping for a political appointment to be asking friends for money. I am neither. It’s others turn now,” Morgan, an Orlando-based attorney, wrote on the social platform X.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It is all Trump's to lose now at this point. I am hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
View Quote

I’m very much in this camp, but I’ll crawl over broken glass to vote for Trump.

Who will do the same for Cackles?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Her numbers in 2020 were trash.. But we are in a different time now... Lets not forget that she slid in on the nomination without the people voting for her... What I have learned in the last 10 years is... People are DUMB and vote based off of feelings... There are many a women flickin their beans to a female president no matter if she is capable or not... Lets not forget to throw in the fact that she is also black.. Dont kid yourselves people.... She may very well be your next president... We have the power to vote.... But they have the power to lie, cheat and steal...
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#37]
I feel some sort of distortion but is it harmonic?

i don't know but she will win the moron vote in a landslide.  Whether she takes the imbecile and idiot legions I can't say for sure.  Parasitic minds will sympathize with her condition true.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Are we talking about the same Kamala Harris that has the top members of her party stating that they're sure a more suitable candidate will be brought forward?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#39]
If she was a threat to Trump and actually competent, they would have ousted Biden years ago.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.
View Quote

People said the same thing about Cankles and she lost.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Black women hate her.
View Quote

They know what side their bread is buttered on.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If she gets 87 million votes, you know without a shadow of doubt, the system is rigged.
View Quote

We already know without a shadow of a doubt that the system is rigged.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#43]
The next 3-1/2 months is going to be about stirring up excitement for Kamala. I don’t think the excitement is there. But gosh darn it the media is going to try and it’s going to be disgusting. Only mentioning of Trump will be the attacks she sends his way.

To add a positive, my fear was Trump supporters not voting because they believed they had it in the bag. The motivation and excitement is there, but there is always a chance of the thinking “I don’t need to vote, the polls say we have this”. To stir up support, the polls are going to tighten and show she is winning swing states. This will help republicans drive out the vote.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Her numbers in 2020 were trash.. But we are in a different time now... Lets not forget that she slid in on the nomination without the people voting for her... What I have learned in the last 10 years is... People are DUMB and vote based off of feelings... There are many a women flickin their beans to a female president no matter if she is capable or not... Lets not forget to throw in the fact that she is also black.. Dont kid yourselves people.... She may very well be your next president... We have the power to vote.... But they have the power to lie, cheat and steal...
View Quote

It's the same as 2020. Not Trump.

Biden just had the advantage that Covid allowed him to hide in the basement and not go outside to campaign.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#45]
If she wins, let it burn. Freedoms will be eroded faster than ever before and our country will be in world war 3 by 2026. There will be no turning back.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Black women hate her.

DEI bread and butter. And why white women will vote for her in droves.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It is all Trump's to lose now at this point. I am hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
View Quote

That's a general rule in life.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My bet is she will win.
Black female dem is a hard thing for black people to pass up.

MLK will be voting for her
View Quote

Her father is Afro-Jamaican. Mother is Tamil. Balac Onuff.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pardon me if I don't participate in your DOOM thread.
View Quote

Too late.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top