Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can’t believe what a bunch of Mary’s some of you guys are right now.

Kamala’s gonna win, we’re gonna lose, cheat, cheat, cheat…..!!!

Stop listening to all the BS. This is not over by a long shot. These people are not some sort of genius James Bond villains. They are screwing up real time and most people are seeing it happen.

You know what. We’re gonna win. AND we’re gonna win big. Trump was almost killed. Is he quitting? NO.

I think some of you just want a slam dunk so you don’t have to lift a finger to do anything but sit on your ass and order more mags you’re never going to use and then talk about popping them.

Quit with the negative waves Moriarty.

The man said it himself.

FIGHT
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mail in ballots.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Remind voters about, Economy, Illegals, Education, Crime, the list goes on...
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRxeOZz5L0

Watch the whole series.

She fails upwards and everyone hates her.

View Quote

Just like Hillary.
She's a lock!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#5]
She supports Palestinians and therefore supports rape, torture, murder and invasion of a Free State.
Besides sexual excess with Willie, she made a crusade out of jailing the little people for what is legal now.
Her father was a slave holder.
Her Border Czar performance is awful.
She covered for a sick old man for years to the detriment of the USA.
Trump just needs to call her out daily.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
We're not in a radically different scenario, electorally, than when Biden was still running.  Most of the vote, in most states, are already locked in.  The only places that truly matter are AZ, NV, NC, GA, WI, MI and PA.

For all the talk, I don't see WI and MI being competitive for Trump, but he probably will pick up AZ, GA, NC, and maybe NV.

Harris will almost surely try and get Shapiro - governor of PA - to be Veep (unless she goes full estrogen and picks Whitmer).  PA is really the battleground at this point. Trump needs to use some of Elon's $45 million a month and hit PA hard with a ground game.  That means going in a registering people, knocking on doors, setting up ballot harvvesting operations and volunteer "help" with early voting

It will be a nailbiter.  Yes . . . Harris has the entire media, but so would any Dem
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:33:34 AM EDT
[#7]
A week ago she was all in on FJB saying he was gtg. In four hours she proved herself to be lying to the American People.
She can't speak from the podium without sounding like a drunk.
She has nothing to show for her work as VP, other than failure of the border.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.

You mean like killery? Really..?  cackles is more disliked than hilldabeast.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Holy Shit, the level of 13er doomsday in the opening post is sickening.

She sucked started her way in to politics and everyone knows it.

She couldn't get pissed on in the last election if she was on fire and the only reason Pedo Joe took her on, was because he thought she would bring something to the table. She didn't.

She has done nothing in the 3 1/2 years she has squatted in DC.

What has she done as the border czar concerning illegal immigration?

The only thing better than Biden for Trump in this election is the road kill they have running now.

Quit being a negative Nancy
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRxeOZz5L0

Watch the whole series.

She fails upwards and everyone hates her.

View Quote

Just like Hillary.
She's a lock!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh, she can definitely win. Women will vote on gender and libs will be excited to “make history”.

Many people, even here hate, Trump.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Half the Country will vote for anyone but Trump even though Biden has the worst record of any President ever. Biden/Harris have done a lot of damage during their administration but what we call damage the liberals call progress. My wife and I have reconciled ourselves to the fact that she in fact could win, Trump will end up in jail and the Country will go further in to decline. But.........we are in our 70's and live in a solid Republican area and will have a few good years left as her election will have little impact on us.................However her election will have a devastating affect on everyone younger than us. You won't be able to recognize this Country in 10 to15 years and we will have gotten what we voted for.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#13]
If that cackling, community organizer from California is installed and we don't answer appropriately, we deserve what's coming.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump beats her like a …, well, he’s going to win. Her own party doesn’t like her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone not currently concerned about her is delusional. The Dems have already united behind her en-mass.  84 million in funding in 24hrs backs that up.

Add that to the fact that the Trump campaign was geared to fight old senile Joe who would ramble and space out.  That cunt Kamala can actually convey a thought and finish a thought, unlike Trump.

Furthermore, Trump is now the old geezer in this race.

Trump still has a decent chance to win, but he needs to play his cards correctly and perfectly  This isn’t going to be the cakewalk with Joe
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#16]
She's a whore and an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#17]
She was in charge of the border. <- just keep pointing this out. She had one job and failed.

Play her word salad speeches over and over again.

she is not likable, probably even less likable than Hillary (I thought that was not possible)
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You mean like killery? Really..?  cackles is more disliked than hilldabeast.
View Quote

The only reason he won in 2016 is because the left completely underestimate him and it bit them in the ass. 2020 they were prepared (ie cheated)
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump beats her like a …, well, he’s going to win. Her own party doesn’t like her.
View Quote

They do now. Out of necessity.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They do now. Out of necessity.
View Quote

That’s what so many here aren’t getting. Now that the decision has been made that she will be the front runner in the party. Everyone is getting behind her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Good.  I hope Trump loses.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
View Quote

I wouldn't say landslide. When you look at the electoral map, there are only a handful of states close enough for her to flip so the outcome wouldn't likely be a whole lot different than last time. I could see her picking up North Carolina and Arizona. Florida could even be in play. If that happens, yeah, we could be talking landslide.

My sense is that Americans were so disgusted by the repeat of Biden vs. Trump that they would vote for ANY alternative heading either of the two major parties. I think a lot of people are sick of seeing people born before the Korean War dominating politics.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say landslide. When you look at the electoral map, there are only a handful of states close enough for her to flip so the outcome wouldn't likely be a whole lot different than last time. I could see her picking up North Carolina and Arizona. Florida could even be in play. If that happens, yeah, we could be talking landslide.

My sense is that Americans were so disgusted by the repeat of Biden vs. Trump that they would vote for ANY alternative heading either of the two major parties. I think a lot of people are sick of seeing people born before the Korean War dominating politics.
View Quote

That’s another plus in Kamala’s corner.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Funny that nobody wanted her in the primaries and now she is their sweetheart.. The same people running the country behind Biden will be the ones behind her..
Scary times.
View Quote

Yessir....The book cover changes but it's the same old crap between the pages.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

LOL, no.  Kamala Harris owned slaves, that will turn many people off; well her ancestors owned slaves and in the court of public opinion that means she owned slaves.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote
This, heels-up is a losing ticket

Also, dems are focusing on house/senate seats, where election fraud and ballot stuffing is easier

Mark Kelley should not be the VP pick, he holds a senate seat
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LOL, no.  Kamala Harris owned slaves, that will turn many people off; well her ancestors owned slaves and in the court of public opinion that means she owned slaves.

View Quote

That’s not the way that works for the left. That will not be held against her as much as the right will try and make it stick.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#28]
What most people don't understand is that her record does not matter, how screwed up the Country is does not matter, inflation, the border, the National debt does not matter. Hard core liberals cannot be reasoned with, they are not rational. What we see as damage they see as progress. They will  be going after Trump like nothing we have ever seen and rampant voter fraud will happen in some liberal states. The hate for our Country and what we conservatives stand for is real and getting worse. If you think the vitriol, hate and division were bad before you ain't seen nothing yet so fasten your seat belt it is going to get rough, very rough.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.
View Quote

If that was true, Hitlery Rotten Crotch would have gotten in.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If that was true, Hitlery Rotten Crotch would have gotten in.
View Quote

Apples to dump trucks.  The left because they completely underestimated Trump   They have not underestimate him cents. It’s the reason for the loss in 2020.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.
View Quote

…but she can suck a dick like nobody’s business.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#32]
its all about abortion.....trump loses
the womenz will make sure
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#33]
She’s stuck with the Biden “Build Back Better”

She gets to be on the receiving end of why the inflation is running away and any shit policy that has been implemented in the last 4 years.

She gets to start in a much deeper hole than Biden did. If Hilary Clinton couldn’t win, people think this woman will?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Harris isn’t the problem; the media is. Thank God for X and Musk, there’s small hope for open exchange of information and honest, non-echo chamber dialogue otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can see your way out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She’s stuck with the Biden “Build Back Better”

She gets to be on the receiving end of why the inflation is running away and any shit policy that has been implemented in the last 4 years.

She gets to start in a much deeper hole than Biden did. If Hilary Clinton couldn’t win, people think this woman will?
View Quote

Once again. Trump won because they completely underestimated him
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:51:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.

But can she lick a clam with equal fervor?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

She'll be certifying the electoral votes in her own election, you guys will love that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#39]
The left will go crazy over the DEI hire.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She dropped out of the Dem Primary in 2020 and didnt win a single delegate.  She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.

If Trump plays it smart like he has been, he will win.
View Quote
Biden was long noted as the angriest, dumbest, and racist Senator for decades and the MSM was able to revamp him to "kindly Grandpa Joe" in ONE election season.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't think she will, but a FKH win means something is fundamentally broken in our government and society.  The country was never meant to be governed by a half-wit cackle factory installed by circumventing the election process and ignoring the voice of the people.  We'll have some hard decisions to make should it come to pass.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote
Maybe you have not noticed but everything she has touched has turned to crap. Want to talk the border, want to talk drugs? Trump if he does debate her just needs to push all the illegal alien crime rape and murder not to mention the 104,000 people killed by drugs she let through the southern border.
I would recommend not getting complacent and get out to vote. That said Kamala is a place holder.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back in the day ARFcom got tier 1 trolls, now all we get are the 3rd string window lickers.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Of course she COULD win. It's an election. Even without any irregularities, the electorate is fickle. Is she likely to win? Not in my opinion. Trump wasn't likely to win either. But he did.

Those of you in swing states that have any time to spare to assist in grassroots efforts should do so. Ground game could make the difference and historically the Democrats have always been better at it. It's up to us to change that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#46]
I think it's possible for two reasons:

the left will always "Vote Blue no matter who"

and

It's not who people are voting for, but who they vote against

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Democrats are cheating fuckwads. They realized their pick was going to be a miserable failure, so they swapped out the team.

That said, smart money is still on Trump. Kamala has a better chance of winning than Biden did, but is still behind. 4 months is a long time though; we cannot get complacent. Talk to your friends. Talk to your neighbors. Take to social media. Volunteer to knock on doors. Become elections officers (it literally requires a single trip to your registrar--if you can't manage that in defense of the Republic, honestly, fuck you).

This race isn't the GOP's to lose. It's not Trump's to lose; it's ours. We say we're the faction of individual responsibility. So fucking take responsibility and get to work.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Count me in on being a bit pessimistic

I see no change of heart in America.
There’s been no ‘come to Jesus’ event or severe hardship happen in the US for most any voter to change their mind come November.

The libs I know and even those in my family have not been swayed enough to make them pull the lever for Trump.

I’ve never had much faith in man and even less so as each day passes
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#49]
She could easily get more votes than Obama.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she got more votes than the population of the United States.

To echo what others have said, I don’t have a lot of hope for this republic or that our government is for the people anymore.

We are broken as a nation and I don’t know if all the king’s horses and all the king’s men could put us back together again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You guys are bed wetters.

Trump has it.
View Quote

Politics isn't a spectator sport

What are you doing to ensure a Trump win?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top