BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IPSOS/Reuters has been polling Trump VS Kamala since before Joe dropped out.  Don't fall victim to hubris, that's how we lose elections...

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure whose models you are referring to but most of the models are showing Trump with a comfortable lead (+6 depending on which one). That being said, we can't sit back and be a spectator. We have to get engaged and stay engaged thru the election.

IPSOS/Reuters has been polling Trump VS Kamala since before Joe dropped out.  Don't fall victim to hubris, that's how we lose elections...

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

Reuters/Ipsos is a known "push poll" organization. Multiple other polls show Trump with a very comfortable lead even after Xiden bowed out. Still shouldn't be complacent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
LoL, She already 2 points ahead! 44% - 42%.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote
It's MUCH easier to cheat and her get the 81 million votes that Biden got than trying to pull the same thing with Biden again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you compare 2016 to 2020 and now there's been a shift. In 2016 he was a voice of optimism, getting America back to its roots, looking after everybody, solving problems

Now he spends way too much time talking about how everyone's out to get him, the revenge he wants, how evil the other guy is

I wish he would get back to the vision too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs to talk about his vision of America. He needs to STFU about her.
If you compare 2016 to 2020 and now there's been a shift. In 2016 he was a voice of optimism, getting America back to its roots, looking after everybody, solving problems

Now he spends way too much time talking about how everyone's out to get him, the revenge he wants, how evil the other guy is

Pretty sure the speeches he's been giving, including the one at the RNC have been the epitome of positive messaging. Further, people are fed up with the Xiden admin and what has happened to our country since the election was stolen in 2020. Even a lot of normally fence-sitting moderates are fed up with what the communists have done.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, the election needs to be framed as a referendum on the Biden administration.  If it’s a referendum on Trump, he goes down. If he can keep the spotlight on the Biden admin (of which Kamala is obviously an inexorcisable component), and OFF of himself, he will win. The worst thing he could do is what he did in 2020, which is remain highly visible 24/7 giving constant fodder to the legacy media. His not being on X will, ironically, be a big help. He should remain active, though not dominatingly so, while pushing a generally unifying message and continually pointing out how badly the Biden admin has screwed everyone over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs to talk about his vision of America. He needs to STFU about her.

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, the election needs to be framed as a referendum on the Biden administration.  If it’s a referendum on Trump, he goes down. If he can keep the spotlight on the Biden admin (of which Kamala is obviously an inexorcisable component), and OFF of himself, he will win. The worst thing he could do is what he did in 2020, which is remain highly visible 24/7 giving constant fodder to the legacy media. His not being on X will, ironically, be a big help. He should remain active, though not dominatingly so, while pushing a generally unifying message and continually pointing out how badly the Biden admin has screwed everyone over.

Pretty sure a referendum on Trump will have him coming out on top rather dramatically, especially after the assassination attempt and his (literal) courage under fire.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
D+6 you idiots are claiming the November electorate is going to be D+6 most of you guys need meds.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Brit Hume tweeted this a couple of days ago. It’s important to remember that Trump is more unfavorable than favorable.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I voted for him in 2016 thinking he would do something about our debt.

The covid spending made me want to rip my head off.

Its probably better if he just stays populist and does not have to lie as much as he did in 2016.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Stop calling her black, she's not black, first off.

She's white with a little bit of Indian, and she's married to a a Jew.  White liberals saying she ticks the colored box pisses minorities off to no end... She has never had to struggle for anything her whole life and is just another elitist idiot.

Black folks don't like her, her own party really doesn't like her. Men aren't going to vote for her (she's more of an annoying harpy than Hillary). When she gets up on the stage and starts making speeches, she's gonna destroy herself.  

Just calm down and stay the course, get your butts out there and vote, bring your friends too.

Enough with the doom and gloom

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump is not winning va or wi vs Harris.

MI? maybe
PA? Maybe
NV probably
AZ Maybe / probably
GA Probably unless gap tooth harvests ballots then? uh maybe?

This is much harder than Biden even though she's a dislikabile bitch.

'm more worried about downballot enthusiasm.

Yes shes tied to biden, the economy and the border sucks. But shes everything the modern left loves, if she can shake the beating people to death over pot thing.

I dunno. This isnt a dunk anymore but she has to do dumb shit like hillary did, and she won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PA, OH, IA, MI, WI, NC, NV, AZ, GA….
Yea that’s optimistic.. but not impossible

Trump is not winning va or wi vs Harris.

MI? maybe
PA? Maybe
NV probably
AZ Maybe / probably
GA Probably unless gap tooth harvests ballots then? uh maybe?

This is much harder than Biden even though she's a dislikabile bitch.

'm more worried about downballot enthusiasm.

Yes shes tied to biden, the economy and the border sucks. But shes everything the modern left loves, if she can shake the beating people to death over pot thing.

I dunno. This isnt a dunk anymore but she has to do dumb shit like hillary did, and she won't.

Don't be too sure about Trump not winning Va. If the NoVA contigent were really as big and as strong as some would have you believe, there wouldn't be a GOPer in all the top 3 seats in the state.

And, Winsome Sears will tear FKH a new one as an accomplished black female. She's smart and articulate. Put her out there stumping for Trump and putting the lie to FKH's drivel.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
D+6 you idiots are claiming the November electorate is going to be D+6 most of you guys need meds.
View Quote

1. Affiliation is a polling result, not an assumption.

2. The electorate has been roughly D+6 for the last couple of decades, Ind. voters tend to lean R.

3. The polls aren't the problem. The real problem we face right now is that nobody in leadership seems to understand that stacking a bunch of positions 30-40% of the electorate agree with doesn't get you to 50%.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Brit Hume tweeted this a couple of days ago. It’s important to remember that Trump is more unfavorable than favorable.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/68624/IMG_3533-3275223.png

View Quote

Complete crap. Even whack jobs like that Young Turk idiot was complimenting Trump as was Zuckerberg. People like and respect courage under fire.

Still doesn't mean we can get complacent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
NPR just had a young female talking about how Kamala's quirky sayings and flubs are endearing and make her relatable to younger voters.

Look..an idiot just like me!
View Quote

Reminds me of some people here every time Trump says something stupid. "Oh, he didn't say that. Ok, he did, but he's just trolling the lame stream media!"
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Democrats are way better and Democrating than Republicans are at Republicaning.  It's a sad simple fact.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Black Voters REJECT Kamala Harris' Presidential Campaign!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's interesting once you get out the little ARF bubble, and really, you see it here too.  A shitload of people hate trump and a lot more Republicans than you would think.

I was listening to the local radio show, what I would call a pretty conservative based show, and the host and his guests made it clear, there is no way they would ever vote for trump.

One of the guests stated, "I will vote for a head in a jar before voting Trump" and the host agreed.   It seems a lot more people than I initially thought  just don't like the guy.  People would rather watch the country burn than see Trump in office again.

I'd say it's 50/50 regardless of who the dems put in the race.  Biden dropping out was probably the worst thing that could happen as far as Trump getting in.
View Quote

YES I'M SO SURE MR 2023. I'm so sure that everyone hates the only candidate that ever got 75 million in person votes on election night.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#17]

You see the two dicks he was up against? Romney and McShitstain? You think Obama couldn't outdraw those two guys over and over?

Wake up. Looks and charisma play a HUGE role in electability. DEI not so much.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#19]
This will explain everything
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#20]
The democrats, women and people of color at my job are stoked about her. They think she is great. She’s the queen of the black women, a diva of you will. She has D behind her name so they will rally behind her like she is a goddess.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually, no, the country as a whole is far more *right* than what the lamestream presstitutes desperately want everyone to believe. That's one of the things that Elon's freeing of Twatter/X has done. Once right-thinking voices are no longer silenced, people start recognizing the left has been gaslighting them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listening to her speak in Milwaukee right now at a campaign event and, I am inclined to agree that she may be a bigger problem than many are thinking.

She actually sounds articulate, the crowd is fired up and chanting for her, and she is laying out a case attacking Trump for being a predator and fraudster that many on the left are going to eat up hook, line, and sinker. She is speaking with a swagger and presence I've never seen out of her before, very obama-esque. If she is able to maintain what I'm seeing today throughout the campaign (which remains to be seen obviously) she could be a lot more dangerous than anticipated

I never had any doubt that that it would be a hard fight for Trump. Even if it was Biden.

This country as a whole is more left then most people here want to admit.

Remember the GOP has only won the popular vote once since and including 1992. Yes I know elections are not decided by popular vote but it is a clue of the mentality of the country.

Actually, no, the country as a whole is far more *right* than what the lamestream presstitutes desperately want everyone to believe. That's one of the things that Elon's freeing of Twatter/X has done. Once right-thinking voices are no longer silenced, people start recognizing the left has been gaslighting them.

I wish that was the case, but I don't think so.
I think people forget land doesn't vote and the cities and populated areas tend to be left leaning.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The democrats, women and people of color at my job are stoked about her. They think she is great. She’s the queen of the black women, a diva of you will. She has D behind her name so they will rally behind her like she is a goddess.
View Quote

I don't know many Dims (that I know of) but the women and POCs that I know think she's a complete imbecile and an embarrassment to both women and POC. For sure the Hispanic folks down here have a visceral hate for her. (Not sure why on that one. Maybe they blame her for the border issues since she was Xiden's "border czar"?)
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I think people forget land doesn't vote and the cities and populated areas tend to be left leaning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listening to her speak in Milwaukee right now at a campaign event and, I am inclined to agree that she may be a bigger problem than many are thinking.

She actually sounds articulate, the crowd is fired up and chanting for her, and she is laying out a case attacking Trump for being a predator and fraudster that many on the left are going to eat up hook, line, and sinker. She is speaking with a swagger and presence I've never seen out of her before, very obama-esque. If she is able to maintain what I'm seeing today throughout the campaign (which remains to be seen obviously) she could be a lot more dangerous than anticipated

I never had any doubt that that it would be a hard fight for Trump. Even if it was Biden.

This country as a whole is more left then most people here want to admit.

Remember the GOP has only won the popular vote once since and including 1992. Yes I know elections are not decided by popular vote but it is a clue of the mentality of the country.

Land doesn't vote but that has nothing to do with how many people are right or right-leaning. The fact is that the majority of folks tend to be that way and are tired of the gaslighting coming from the media. However, a lot of the right and right leaning folks just want to be left the hell alone so that tends to bring about apathy rather than energy towards politics. This is the cycle we have to help break.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Attachment Attached File

My opinion is this race just got a LOT closer....
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
First Prediction of RCP, seems kinda optimistic, but I'm hopeful.  I've given up on thinking about this to much but the last couple of weeks has got my attention.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55313/Screenshot__108__png-3275021.JPG
View Quote
Harris will win Va sadly. A lot of Suburban Cunts here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:35:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't know many Dims (that I know of) but the women and POCs that I know think she's a complete imbecile and an embarrassment to both women and POC. For sure the Hispanic folks down here have a visceral hate for her. (Not sure why on that one. Maybe they blame her for the border issues since she was Xiden's "border czar"?)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dems that I know from the RGV to DFW to El Paso are all already defending her on FB and have plenty backing them in the comments
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:40:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
View Quote

There won’t be a landslide. They will try to get her within the margin of cheating like they did with Joe.

She can’t win a landslide in any fair election.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#28]
The assassination attempt photo will help him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

What is an honest election? The criminal media to include social are already pumping her up and will suppress anything positive that is right of center. They will hide the fact that she is a radical leftist POS. They will go after Trump with every old lie and I am sure some new ones. Do not forget sentencing for the NYC case is still to come. We know Jack Smith aka Biden/Garlands DOJ are appealing the documents case and want to get the Jan 6th election interference aka "insurrection" according to the left case going. The GA case is still out there with a decision to be made.

The left wants her in the WH and I am sure the globalists wants her in the WH.

We also have four million+ new citizens that have come in since Trump left office and I am sure those who vote will be happy to vote for the more free stuff party.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#30]
I remain hopeful, but every time I go out in public I'm reminded how epically fucking stupid people are.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#31]
People don't want to admit or just don't realize how unpopular Trump is. That's bc arfcom is an echo chamber. And the talk of "stolen elections" is maximum cope and mental gymnastics. Trump lost last election bc so many people didn't like him. He beat Hilary bc more people don't like her. Thats it.

Kamala is a serious problem because so many people still don't like Trump. This idea that female voters are soaking themselves because Trump pumped his fist a few times is a pipedream.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#34]
It pains me to say that the American people are now complete and total imbeciles. A nation of overgrown children.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

Harriskelly2024.com is already registered
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Reuters/Ipsos is a known "push poll" organization. Multiple other polls show Trump with a very comfortable lead even after Xiden bowed out. Still shouldn't be complacent.
View Quote

People are confusing the media getting hot and bothered, which they have to, and the far left loonies who always vote Democrat getting excited with her having appeal with the majority of voters. Don’t take the bait. She probably turns off a lot of the older centrist voters who still thought old Joe was all there mentally. I don’t think she appeals either to the moderate suburban women, independents, youth, etc.

She’ll get annihilated by Trump in a debate and on the campaign trail, “cackling Kamala” etc.  She has no record to stand on, had no support as a candidate, and isn’t even a legitimate nominee, she’s hand picked, if she even makes it to the convention.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#37]
LOLZ....

two weeks ago, Trump was unstoppable.  Biden was dead.

one week ago, Trump was literally bullet proof.

today it's all over because 'the media' and a replacement (see above), with no record of accomplishment, or platform past Trump and threat to democracy, is going to land slide because the media is behind her.

It's the economy stupid....so unless she can con people that what they are currently dealing with will be fixed by her....it's not going to work.

Trumps is where he's at because people are sick of the current direction of their wallet.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]
How does that Kool-Aid taste? They will cheat again, just like last time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
LOLZ....

two weeks ago, Trump was unstoppable.  Biden was dead.

one week ago, Trump was literally bullet proof.

today it's all over because 'the media' and a replacement (see above), with no record of accomplishment, or platform past Trump and threat to democracy, is going to land slide because the media is behind her.

It's the economy stupid....so unless she can con people that what they are currently dealing with will be fixed by her....it's not going to work.

Trumps is where he's at because people are sick of the current direction of their wallet.

View Quote

Yeah.

Bidens record, is Harris record. We know he hasnt been running shit anyways.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Land doesn't vote but that has nothing to do with how many people are right or right-leaning. The fact is that the majority of folks tend to be that way and are tired of the gaslighting coming from the media. However, a lot of the right and right leaning folks just want to be left the hell alone so that tends to bring about apathy rather than energy towards politics. This is the cycle we have to help break.
View Quote

Conservatives are not the majority.
Your own bubble causes you to project to a wildly inaccurate picture of the rest of the country. By the numbers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The dems that I know from the RGV to DFW to El Paso are all already defending her on FB and have plenty backing them in the comments
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They probably are not defending her at all but FB is censoring posts that call her BS out. Talk to people in person and you get an entirely different perspective. Both here in Corpus and in the DFW area.

This is why the left despises Elon now - he broke their censorship monopoly on the truth.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What is an honest election? The criminal media to include social are already pumping her up and will suppress anything positive that is right of center. They will hide the fact that she is a radical leftist POS. They will go after Trump with every old lie and I am sure some new ones. Do not forget sentencing for the NYC case is still to come. We know Jack Smith aka Biden/Garlands DOJ are appealing the documents case and want to get the Jan 6th election interference aka "insurrection" according to the left case going. The GA case is still out there with a decision to be made.

We also have four million+ new citizens that have come in since Trump left office and I am sure those who vote will be happy to vote for the more free stuff party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.

Thing is, the lamestream press and social media no longer have a monopoly on information. It's why the left despises Elon now. And, there are alternative means of getting information to broad audiences. It's one of the reasons Trump has been so successful. He bypasses the lamestream communists and talks directly to people.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It pains me to say that the American people are now complete and total imbeciles. A nation of overgrown children.

View Quote

That’s what happens when you treat public school systems as “wasteful spending.”
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
People don't want to admit or just don't realize how unpopular Trump is. That's bc arfcom is an echo chamber. And the talk of "stolen elections" is maximum cope and mental gymnastics. Trump lost last election bc so many people didn't like him. He beat Hilary bc more people don't like her. Thats it.

Kamala is a serious problem because so many people still don't like Trump. This idea that female voters are soaking themselves because Trump pumped his fist a few times is a pipedream.
View Quote

What hogwash. When even that whacko from the Young Turks and Zuckerberg are complimenting Trump and giving him respect, that tells you that Trump is only unpopular with the die hard communists. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional as is anyone who can't objectively come to the conclusion the 2020 election was stolen via a variety of means.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

One, swing voters decide our elections not people active in politics or decided in their political views.  Two, Democratic voter apathy was one of the legitimate paths for Trump with Joe Biden. He wouldn't have needed to carry as many swing voters if democrats were staying home (which is why Biden was polling so terribly, why he was forced out of the race to begin with). Biden also turned of swing voters too. The mere fact Kamala is a "black women" flips that script and reenergizes the base who are going to vote for here no matter her history. Trump is back to needing every last swing voter he can get.

Kamala is fucking retarded and speaks marble mouthed nonsense. That's why the media ignored her and being number 2 didn't bother creating a narrative. Now they'll champion her and paint her in the best light (like they do every democrat). I'm hoping for a huge prime time collapse once she gets on the stretch of the campaign trail. I honestly think she might crush Trump in a debate. The only time Ive ever seen her articulate and pointed was in senate hearings with a similar prosecutor style as Trey Gowdy. Obviously her positions were stupid but she wasn't the "more we know we know more of more we know" she's been in interviews. It took someone quick thinking and quick talking like Tulsi to destroy her in a debate. Trump's braggadocious style doesn't lend itself to that. He faced literal tomato cans in his debates. Again another area I hope she falls apart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense to either of you but I don't get this take.

They could literally run no one in this election.  I'm still going to show up and vote.

I'm sure almost everyone one who does vote still will.

So why do we care if the left can be tricked into thinking Kamala is a viable choice.

"she's going to be hard to beat because the left will unite behind her".

That's the nature of politics in the country.  The left will unite behind literally anything.

I doubt anyone that's voting or active in politics is just going to stop and go home because the left decided to give up. If they did it would mean that don't really feel strongly about the things they say they do.

One, swing voters decide our elections not people active in politics or decided in their political views.  Two, Democratic voter apathy was one of the legitimate paths for Trump with Joe Biden. He wouldn't have needed to carry as many swing voters if democrats were staying home (which is why Biden was polling so terribly, why he was forced out of the race to begin with). Biden also turned of swing voters too. The mere fact Kamala is a "black women" flips that script and reenergizes the base who are going to vote for here no matter her history. Trump is back to needing every last swing voter he can get.

Kamala is fucking retarded and speaks marble mouthed nonsense. That's why the media ignored her and being number 2 didn't bother creating a narrative. Now they'll champion her and paint her in the best light (like they do every democrat). I'm hoping for a huge prime time collapse once she gets on the stretch of the campaign trail. I honestly think she might crush Trump in a debate. The only time Ive ever seen her articulate and pointed was in senate hearings with a similar prosecutor style as Trey Gowdy. Obviously her positions were stupid but she wasn't the "more we know we know more of more we know" she's been in interviews. It took someone quick thinking and quick talking like Tulsi to destroy her in a debate. Trump's braggadocious style doesn't lend itself to that. He faced literal tomato cans in his debates. Again another area I hope she falls apart.
She is going to debate well. She has vulnerabilities but so does Trump. He needs to focus his ads on why did she decide not to prosecute cops for police brutality against blacks? Why did she get appointed by her boyfriend and then dump him? Etc etc
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Whoa…

Where you been?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How does that Kool-Aid taste? They will cheat again, just like last time.

Whoa…

Where you been?

Obviously yacking it up online all the time.

Old accounts getting hacked again?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your own bubble causes you to project to a wildly inaccurate picture of the rest of the country. By the numbers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the truth arfcom refuses to see.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Complete and utter nonsense. The majority of Americans lean right and are right of center. That's just a fact and proven by countless polls and studies. Your own inability to see past the media brainwashing is actually sad to see.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no truth in that whatsoever. America is a right-of-center nation. Poll after poll, study after study confirms this. The problem is that some people foolishly buy in to the media narrative that America is a communist/socialist country. It's not now nor will it ever be. Like I said, the breaking of the censorship industrial complex will be the death of the communist "movement" in America.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top