BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought the "Gorlock The Destroyer " incident a few months ago would have been the tipping point for women, but I guess the stupid must continue.
View Quote

People in GD could ignore trolls, but they don't.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Social constructs.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Simple solution is male, female, trans.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why give "it" credibility by using a female pronoun?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to a report, women are abandoning the North American Grappling Association (NAGA) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament after being forced to compete against male-born transgender opponents.

Female-born athletes are up in arms after male-born “transgender” competitor Corissa Griffith took home four gold medals at a tournament in Georgia on Oct. 21, and they are responding in force, Reduxx reports.

The issue has been roiling Brazilian Jiu-Jitzu since Sept. when female competitor Taelor Moore told fans how upset she was to be suddenly confronted by a male-born opponent without being told beforehand.

California athlete Taelor Moore faced the transgender opponent on Sept. 9 and posted the video to her Instagram page with the caption, “I weighed in at 135 … and she was over 200!”

Moore’s video shows her opponent, James McPike, 29, who recently began going by the name “Alice,” seeming to throw Moore around the mats easily.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/10/27/report-female-jiu-jitsu-contestants-quit-tournament-after-being-forced-fight-males/

You noticed that too?

As usual, most women involved in this type of thing who purport themselves to 'rebel' against it... still won't fully commit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Simple solution is male, female, trans.
View Quote

3 types of public bathrooms

Male. Female. Whatevar! (enter at your own risk!)

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
According to a report, women are abandoning the North American Grappling Association (NAGA) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament after being forced to compete against male-born transgender opponents.

Female-born athletes are up in arms after male-born “transgender” competitor Corissa Griffith took home four gold medals at a tournament in Georgia on Oct. 21, and they are responding in force, Reduxx reports.

The issue has been roiling Brazilian Jiu-Jitzu since Sept. when female competitor Taelor Moore told fans how upset she was to be suddenly confronted by a male-born opponent without being told beforehand.

California athlete Taelor Moore faced the transgender opponent on Sept. 9 and posted the video to her Instagram page with the caption, “I weighed in at 135 … and she was over 200!”

Moore’s video shows her opponent, James McPike, 29, who recently began going by the name “Alice,” seeming to throw Moore around the mats easily.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/10/27/report-female-jiu-jitsu-contestants-quit-tournament-after-being-forced-fight-males/

View Quote

The video is here….fast forward to the 1 minute 12 second mark:

TRANS Athlete Faces WOMAN In Jiu-Jitsu Competition Sparking HUGE Controversy!

It looks to me like she won…so I don’t know exactly what she is bitching about.

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They shouldn’t complain after the fact.  

What the entire lot of females should’ve done is refused to compete in their lunatic tournament to begin with.  Only the women can save themselves from this insanity.
View Quote

And the fact that they're crying about it instead of doing that is essentially just (yet again) begging for men to step in and fix their problems.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd be more concerned about the 135 vs 200.

Kharn
View Quote

“…..SHE was over 200lbs?”

She still isn’t into it fully, Stop playing games. It’s a HE.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BJJ is the reason I don't believe in physical equality between the genders.
View Quote

100 meter dash.

The records are especially interesting when compared side by side across time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Tom MacDonald - "The System"
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the only way these men can beat up women legally. They're generally mediocre performers against other men, but are larger and stronger than most women.

It's really that simple.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Come on.  The movies show 100 lb women beating up 200lb 6'5" males.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought bjj made size and strength irrelevant.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#14]
They all should have banded together and quit simultaneously.  Then anointed the guy the winner.  Then given him a standing ovation without direct eye contact or speaking to him.

I hate to harsh here but if you are going to claim that there is ZERO mental illness going on there then you have to surmise that the person is able to grasp reality and has a sense of surrounding.  Something inside of you should tell you that this isn't right.  Forgetting the male vs female stuff, if you can't see issue with being a 200lb male born person fighting a 135lb female from just a sense of sportsmanship...then the only solution may be a dose of public ridicule to shame future behavior.  

I don't enter golf tournaments against 10-year-olds.  I don't enter weightlifting contests against pre-teens or women.  I don't enter art contests against people with no hands.  And it has nothing to do with my dick and everything to do with my sense of community and lack of self-centeredness.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They shouldn’t complain after the fact.  

What the entire lot of females should’ve done is refused to compete in their lunatic tournament to begin with.  Only the women can save themselves from this insanity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Men are better women than women are.  Who knew?  
View Quote

Stop spreading this fallacy. The men are not "being women". The men are just LARPing as women.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCyQpJaeX_w

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCyQpJaeX_w

Could she be bitching because she's having to wrestle a MAN in the WOMENS class?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've seen enough movies and TV shows to know that a 110 pound woman with the right training can beat up multiple men with years of combat experience at the same time.

#GURLPOWAR!!!
View Quote

Take a drink every time a guy takes Kate to the ground in this movie.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Are there no weight classes in BJJ?
View Quote

There are weight classes unless you are competing in "absolute" which was the case for the female in the video.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
EVERY female competitor should quit.
They can rename it the Tranny Tumblers.
Kill the sport,get it noticed nationwide.
View Quote

^^^ This.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Seeing that gives me the urge to hit that dude in the back of the head with a folding chair.

Pissant little coward.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is the only way these men can beat up women legally. They're generally mediocre performers against other men, but are larger and stronger than most women.

It's really that simple.
View Quote

And yet the social construct narrative will never be allowed to die.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
NAGA blows.
View Quote
Agreed. NAGA and NewBreed are shit tournaments.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#24]

From the video. She was spot on too.

I would be confident this mentally ill person's life ends in a suicide. These people are extremely confused and are in need of psychological care.

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Stop spreading this fallacy. The men are not "being women". The men are just LARPing as women.
View Quote

It's modern blackface. Sooner or later someone will realize this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#27]
She still beat his ass.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hate to say it but this needs to happen every day until those Karens who demanded this shit learn their lesson.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
That link is 80% ads and hard for me to read.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Go ask Alice, I think he'll know.
View Quote

She’ll have to take the pill to make her larger, or sneak the opponent the pill that makes you smaller. Just ask Alice
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
NAGA has weight classes with a one lb allowance.  I’m not sure how this matchup was justified on paper.

Quoted:

There was a woman at our dojo that was a black belt. Her techniques were pretty  much perfect - made me look clumsy (and I was pretty good).

When we did full on sparring, I would totally destroy her. I could take and deliver a lot more punishment than she could. I could also break any holds or chokes she tried. I wasn't great, I was decent.

Not a brag, just pointing out that even a highly trained woman is not going to do well against a moderately, let alone equally, trained male.
View Quote

I had this same experience as a white belt in my school.  Technique obviously matters but when completely overpowered and physically outmatched it won’t always work.  Pair that with someone who has a basic idea of what you are trying to do it’s going to completely unravel.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn how hard is it to beat a 200lb tranny? All you have to do is misgender them or deadname them then it’s game over for them emotionally.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

To an extent yes.

Watch the video above though, faggy dude(ette?) did manage to take the gal down but she mad dogged his ass after that and guillotined the hell out of him!!!

Good for her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To an extent yes.

Watch the video above though, faggy dude(ette?) did manage to take the gal down but she mad dogged his ass after that and guillotined the hell out of him!!!

Good for her.

Yeah I tapped just watching that guillotine. That was gnarly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Why would obvious lesbians want to wrestle biological males

The males should stick to wrestling other homos
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#37]
looking forward to progressives explaining the difference between men & women after Zoomers start getting drafted to fight in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#38]
All the trans gender shit aside,  You are nothing but a fucking coward is you have to compete in such an uneven competition to be able to win. A true athlete, trans gender or not, wouldn't even consider it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#39]
"Go, Strong Woman, Go" (Original Music) - SOUTH PARK

Damn, beat
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
looking forward to progressives explaining the difference between men & women after Zoomers start getting drafted to fight in Ukraine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#42]
The guy that owns our franchised gyms is from Brazil and more patriotic and conservative than 99% of conservatives.
He doesn't allow animals, refuses to use any pro nouns except he/she and tells the parents and adults they can walk if they try to bring wokness into the building.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If there's nobody to fight in your weight or belt class you kind of have to take what you can get, not uncommon in local tournaments.

Everyone should have just refused and took their money back, especially her coaches.
View Quote

In an open. I've been jumped up and down in age and weight classes plenty, but 60 pounds in regular tournament rolls is a bit much.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And In Before The Posters Who Argue The Best Female MMA Could Beat A Male MMA.
View Quote

Yes the female champion could beat a white belt of a similar weight.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing makes strength and size irrelevant.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Female-born athletes are up in arms after male-born "transgender" competitor Corissa Griffith took home four gold medals at a tournament in Georgia on Oct. 21, and they are responding in force, Reduxx reports.

California athlete Taelor Moore faced the transgender opponent on Sept. 9 and posted the video to her Instagram page with the caption, "I weighed in at 135   and she was over 200!"

Moore's video shows her opponent, James McPike, 29, who recently began going by the name "Alice," seeming to throw Moore around the mats easily.

Because she a) bought into the bullshit or b) she doesn't want to be canceled by the tranny mafia.  Either way, fuck her, she got what she wanted.  Let her eat the shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukraine doesn't even allow trannies out of service when their pronouns are declared she/ her. They make them fight as he/him. They won't let them emigrate if they fit in the age range for fighting. It gives that 'dead naming' a whole new dimension of fun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There was a woman at our dojo that was a black belt. Her techniques were pretty  much perfect - made me look clumsy (and I was pretty good).

When we did full on sparring, I would totally destroy her. I could take and deliver a lot more punishment than she could. I could also break any holds or chokes she tried. I wasn't great, I was decent.

Not a brag, just pointing out that even a highly trained woman is not going to do well against a moderately, let alone equally, trained male.
View Quote

I had similar experience when I trained in various martial arts.  I am NOT an elite athlete.  OK and coordinated but I know my limits.  I was never going to win an event in the black belt level against 50 other black belts.  And I was only 6' 0" and 175 in my prime.  Yet every woman I ever sparred with made it clear there is a difference.  A massive difference.  There might have been a few women in the world large enough and tough enough to beat my ass back then but I never met any.

Sadly now, on social security with two fake knees and a 7 week old hip I couldn't beat a 12 year old girl scout.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

3 types of public bathrooms

Male. Female. Whatevar! (enter at your own risk!)

View Quote

I remember my first trip to Thailand.  Had a friend who lived there and he takes me to a gogo bar.  Hot babes in bikinis dancing and cold beer.  Nice.  Then after a few beers I need a piss.  get directed to the john and sure enough there are the urinals.  Of course over my shoulder I can see the girls getting dressed in their bikinis and they walk directly past me to get into the bar to work.  None were impressed by what they saw.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In an open. I've been jumped up and down in age and weight classes plenty, but 60 pounds in regular tournament rolls is a bit much.
View Quote

I remember my first tournament when I was training in GoJu.  Somewhere in NJ and I reached the finals in my division (middle rank not black belt or whatever).  I was a scrawny 175 pound guy and my opponent was over 220.  No one cared.  

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top