Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
AP reporter Eric Tucker sure seems to have a lot of bias and a Huge Chip on his shoulder.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember when his chief apologized...

Talk about throwing someone in front of the bus prematurely.

I hate how the media corrupts the facts and the hoi polloi are too stupid to see it.
View Quote

Remember there were even other officers that were marching with the "protestors?"  

I would never wish Wilson had to go through on anybody, but if someone does have to go through that, I would hope it is one of those who sided with the protestors, despite the fact that it was clear as day what really happened.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why should he show ANY remorse?

I saw a number a couple of days ago that showed that since Saint Skittles got shot (While trying to beat George Zimmerman's head into the ground)
that 33,000 (Thirty Three Thousand!) young Black men were shot to death by-wait-for-it,other young Black men

Obviously there's a problem here that needs to be addressed and it has "White Privilege" written all over it!

Fuckin' Whitey
View Quote

Wow!
Seriously?

That seems to be pretty high.

There were 14K total murder in the US in 2013.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Mike Brown.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow!

Seriously?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw a number a couple of days ago that showed that since Saint Skittles got shot (While trying to beat George Zimmerman's head into the ground)

that 33,000 (Thirty Three Thousand!) young Black men were shot to death by-wait-for-it,other young Black men

Obviously there's a problem here that needs to be addressed and it has "White Privilege" written all over it!

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

You're right Sir but, we're in 2015 these days  The number's not "really" that big considering that they're tabulated annually but, over three years?

It's nasty

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
"Explosive" ?

Explosive to whom?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow!
Seriously?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!
Seriously?

Seems made up.  In '12 6,454 black people were the victim of a homicide, and in '13 it was 6,261.  Assuming a similar trend for '14 and the first half of '15, and even assuming an increase to around 6,500 a year for '14, a bit more for '15, that still only 23,000 black people killed, and that's without breaking it down by offender race (if known.)
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Am I the only one who saw the video of "Big Mike" attacking and beating an ELDERLY BLACK MAN half to death and robbing him?  He was assisted in beating and robbing the black man by the same POS that that was with him when he was shot for attacking Officer Wilson.  The video never made TV but was on several police blogs that I visit.  Apparently not even FOX had the guts to show it on the air.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I have no problem with his comments.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

"Explosive" ?

Explosive to whom?

View Quote
To a bunch of fucks who don't consider themselves "American"

I'm cool with all that shit', you wann'a keep yourself apart from the world you're a part of?

Knock your self out!  We really don't need you (You drag us down) and welcome the Asians and

Jews who lift us up

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Wilson was screwed over by the system.   He should be applauded for defending himself against a piece of human debris.

I hope that he and his family are doing well.

Mike Brown can go to hell and all the racists who allowed that event to stoke racial tensions should publicly apologize for there mistakes which continues today via such stupidity as #blacklivesmatter

Guess what racists....#MyLIfeMattersMore

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Lol..
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL @ explosive.

More like an uncomfortable truth.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Seems made up.  In '12 6,454 black people were the victim of a homicide, and in '13 it was 6,261.  Assuming a similar trend for '14 and the first half of '15, and even assuming an increase to around 6,500 a year for '14, a bit more for '15, that still only 23,000 black people killed, and that's without breaking it down by offender race (if known.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

LOL!  OK, 23,000 Blacks killed by Blacks in three years!  THIS changes everything!  LOL!

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw parts of that interview.  He is clearly not a happy camper.  While that is perfectly understandable going on air for an interview was not wise move on his part.  I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish there.  He all but admitted he was in over his head in Ferguson.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Their "Family Preacher" needs to offer an apology

and ask for forgiveness for their nephew's criminal acts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Good to see the man stand up for himself and not bow under when he was clearly in the right. Too many "men" these days cower and cringe for fear of being called a racist by the "anti-racists" (hate filled anti-whites) running the media. He owes no apologies, but a whole lot of people owe him one. Even though this was meant as a hit piece it makes me admire and respect the man more than ever.

He should run for office BTW.

Also, I would love for him to file a defamation lawsuit against the networks too for the lies they told about him.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

Why do you find that that hard to find?

3 years, 12,000 victims/annually (Times three is 36,00)

LOL!  They're flat out killing each other

It's what they do!

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
LOL!  OK, 23,000 Blacks killed by Blacks in three years!  THIS changes everything!  LOL!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!
Seriously?

I'm merely suggesting that it is unwise to either make up statistics, or to repeat made up statistics, especially when more accurate figures can be obtained with ease.

Also, note that the figure I gave is an estimate, and a rather high one at that, and that out of offenses were the race of the offender is known, there are only 4,657 known cases of black people killing black people in '12 and '13.  The same (high) estimation I used in my prior post would suggest something like 9,000 black people known to be killed by black people since Martin was killed.

Hyperbole is a foolish tactic.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's what they do!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!
Seriously?

It's what they do!

No, there are not 12,000 black people killed annually in the United States.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And why should he?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'm merely suggesting that it is unwise to either make up statistics, or to repeat made up statistics, especially when more accurate figures can be obtained with ease.

Also, note that the figure I gave is an estimate, and a rather high one at that, and that out of offenses were the race of the offender is known, there are only 4,657 known cases of black people killing black people in '12 and '13.  The same (high) estimation I used in my prior post would suggest something like 9,000 black people known to be killed by black people since Martin was killed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

It is what it is

We have cities reaching "goals" that they haven't seen since the early 70's (When I was a kid) that have them setting records for murders and

shootings these last years

Find the lower Denominator and let's see what shakes out

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#23]
So they think you should show remorse for protecting yourself.  WTF
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#24]
The fact that he granted an interview pretty much shows his poor judgment in the area of avoiding situations which pu him in unnecessary jeopardy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#27]
This just in, officer gives accurate and logical responses to questions, does not offer limp apology for defending self, interview labeled "EXPLOSIVE!!!!", more hysteria at 11.

ETA, he's a damned fool for giving interviews. I'd never, ever, ever play into the hands of the race-baiting liberal media. You can never win that. If you apologize or show remorse, it validates their claims you were bad. If you don't, they'll paint you as unfeeling and hostile. STUPID.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#28]
We've hit a point in our culture where everything has been twisted to fit an agenda.

Dr. king's words about not judging a man by the color of his skin, but on the content of his character.
Well, that has now been twisted into making excuses for a man's character based on the color of his skin.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Remorse for saving your life??

View Quote

Exactly.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Good. He shouldn't  feel bad for doing good.
I'm sick of the media.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I hope he charged their asses a lot of money.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Good for him. It's nice to see him stand his ground rather than see how far Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can simultaneously shove their cocks down his throat.

Everything he said is spot on.

You can't think about what could have been or how his parents remember him as a little innocent child. He tried to kill someone and is fucking dead. Good riddance.

The last part about pre-gang culture is 100% accurate and transcends race in shitty areas of our country.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Al Sharpton, Mike Brown Sr, Dorian Johson, BHO, and all the other criminals and race bating fucks that created the fallout from the shooting should be then one who show the regret.  Not officer Wilson.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#34]
He seemed pretty squared away in that interview he gave right after the grand jury
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Hateful, sensationalistic news media.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#36]
I am sorry, when did the truth becoming racially coded language?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey
View Quote

"Saint Skittles"

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#38]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/05/michael-browns-mother-on-darren-wilson-hes-evil/

In an interview with Al Jazeera America,
the mother of Michael Brown has condemned the recent comments of Darren
Wilson, the former police officer who killed her son last year in
Ferguson, Mo.

"His acts were devilish,” McSpadden said, "and we definitely know he
didn’t have the right upbringing, because those are words that you just
don’t use, especially after you took somebody’s life and you know you
had no reason to. You had no reason to do that.”

"Michael was definitely a leader,” she said. "He was a big brother, so
he was a protector. He was the first grandson, so he was a provider to
elderly people that needed help across the street, bringing in their
groceries, very respectable.
He also was a first nephew for his aunts
and uncle, so any kids that they had, he was like the big brother role
model. He was the role model.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#39]
LOL "racially coded"...you white folks are some secret squirrel HSLD motherfuckers, with your codetalking!
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

why would he talk to that left wing rag
View Quote
No kidding. I would have went with White Privilege Monthly.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who saw the video of "Big Mike" attacking and beating an ELDERLY BLACK MAN half to death and robbing him?  He was assisted in beating and robbing the black man by the same POS that that was with him when he was shot for attacking Officer Wilson.  The video never made TV but was on several police blogs that I visit.  Apparently not even FOX had the guts to show it on the air.  
View Quote

You mean the one that wasn't Mikey Brown?

YouTube
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It's a shame that telling the truth is so "explosive".  He's telling it exactly as it is.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's what they do!

View Quote

Some google work later.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

So yeah, it looks like where murderer and victim races are known that it's happening to same race. Like murders like, but likely not in the quantities mentioned in this thread. I don't plan to dig any deeper. If you want to accumulate an actual number of black on black killings since trayvon bought it the FBI seems to be the place to start.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#44]

ETA: Micheal Brown's mother responds to New Yorker article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/05/michael-browns-mother-on-darren-wilson-hes-evil/

In an interview with Al Jazeera America, the mother of Michael Brown has condemned the recent comments of Darren Wilson, the former police officer who killed her son last year in Ferguson, Mo.

"His acts were devilish,” McSpadden said, "and we definitely know he didn’t have the right upbringing, because those are words that you just don’t use, especially after you took somebody’s life and you know you had no reason to. You had no reason to do that.”

"Michael was definitely a leader,” she said. "He was a big brother, so he was a protector. He was the first grandson, so he was a provider to elderly people that needed help across the street, bringing in their groceries, very respectable. He also was a first nephew for his aunts and uncle, so any kids that they had, he was like the big brother role model. He was the role model.”
View Quote

I'm not sure I've ever heard a story filled with more bullshit than this. Oh ok, Leslie, let me guess Dorian Johnson was a little angel as well huh?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

YouTube
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YouTube

I believe it was confirmed that was not Mike Brown.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remorse for doing everything right while doing his job?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#48]
He shot a dinduing criminal shitbag.....why should he feel sorry?

Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I'm not sure I've ever heard a story filled with more bullshit than this. Oh ok, Leslie, let me guess Dorian Johnson was a little angel as well huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ETA: Micheal Brown's mother responds to New Yorker article:

In an interview with Al Jazeera America, the mother of Michael Brown has condemned the recent comments of Darren Wilson, the former police officer who killed her son last year in Ferguson, Mo.

"His acts were devilish,” McSpadden said, "and we definitely know he didn’t have the right upbringing, because those are words that you just don’t use, especially after you took somebody’s life and you know you had no reason to. You had no reason to do that.”

"Michael was definitely a leader,” she said. "He was a big brother, so he was a protector. He was the first grandson, so he was a provider to elderly people that needed help across the street, bringing in their groceries, very respectable. He also was a first nephew for his aunts and uncle, so any kids that they had, he was like the big brother role model. He was the role model.”

Mike 'gentle giant' Brown was just a good kid who would carry in groceries for the elderly, or help them cross the street.

He was a leader.

And you, '170Driver', are a hate-filled racist hater.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#50]
It's a damn shame that Wilson is going to live the rest of his life looking over his shoulder, and being labeled a racist, for the rest of his life, because some thug got violent with him.

It's even more of a shame what our race-baiting politicians (of all stripes, shades, colors, and affiliations) have done to race relations in our country over the last several years.

Pathetic.
Page / 4
Top Top