I have no idea.

Untacked.

Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Untacked.
View Quote

Now much of GD will never know the truth about rich corinthian leather.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Corinthian leather was a term made up for marketing purposes. I think the actual leather used was made in New Jersey. I've never heard of the factory. However, there are some good tanneries in the U.S.A.
View Quote

Is that why NJ smells like it does?
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Still not answered?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Untacked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They managed to extinct the wild corinthians.
View Quote

As well as the wild Naugahydes
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
WAR - Low Rider (Official Video) [Remastered in 4K]
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#8]
That car is straight up baller.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a Chrysler TC for a short (very short) time.  The car was a piece of shit (even by Maserati standards), but the seats were phenomenal.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I am disappointed with many of you.  Hating on the 'doba
is wrong in so many ways.  It saved Chrysler from bankruptcy.  It's sales set records, until they fucked it up with the square lights.the electronics on the 76 400cid were revolutionary, and brand new technology for the time.  RM pimped that fucker for all it was worth; you think he just did it for the money?

Some of you were made in that car.  Respect the marital back seat.  Respect the 'doba.

So...  For you haters ...  It got your mom's panties off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am disappointed with many of you.  Hating on the 'doba
is wrong in so many ways.  It saved Chrysler from bankruptcy.  It's sales set records, until they fucked it up with the square lights.the electronics on the 76 400cid were revolutionary, and brand new technology for the time.  RM pimped that fucker for all it was worth; you think he just did it for the money?

Some of you were made in that car.  Respect the marital back seat.  Respect the 'doba.

So...  For you haters ...  It got your mom's panties off
View Quote

Can confirm. Big back seat. Girls loved the fine Corinthian leather.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Untacked.

Face it, no one reads tacked threads anyway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Repeat of a true story I posted in a Little Pony thread.

In the late 70s I attended college in the socal region.  There was a well known Japanese restaurant nearby, I forgot the name.  A group of us would get together once every so on and go out to eat, and one evening we went to this Japanese place.  We parked a block away because the restaraunt charged for valet parking and we didn't want to pay, being poor college kids.  As we walked up, we saw a convertible Chrysler Cordoba pull up to the valet, and out steps...Ricardo Montalban and a good looking blonde woman!  We were within 20 feet so there was no mistaking him.
And by gawd you could see the fine Corinthian leather seats, a nice shade of light brown.  It was a good looking ride.  They ate at the sushi bar, we sat nearby at the teppan bar.  A fun time was had by all.  He really did roll one of those Cordobas, it was not just an ad.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Repeat of a true story I posted in a Little Pony thread.

In the late 70s I attended college in the socal region.  There was a well known Japanese restaurant nearby, I forgot the name.  A group of us would get together once every so on and go out to eat, and one evening we went to this Japanese place.  We parked a block away because the restaraunt charged for valet parking and we didn't want to pay, being poor college kids.  As we walked up, we saw a convertible Chrysler Cordoba pull up to the valet, and out steps...Ricardo Montalban and a good looking blonde woman!  We were within 20 feet so there was no mistaking him.
And by gawd you could see the fine Dorinthian leather seats, a nice shade of light brown.  It was a good looking ride.  They ate at the sushi bar, we sat nearby at the teppan bar.  A fun time was had by all.  He really did roll one of those Cordobas, it was not just an ad.
View Quote

Now I'm convinced. The actor who played Lalo in BCS modeled his character on Khanardo Montalban.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Back then, the goal market was the gay community. The only people I knew that drove that car were gay. That and the LeBaron.

View Quote

Should bring it back and call it the LeBron.

It would kill 300 sales overnight.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top