BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 2:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in trouble. A Culver's just opened on the corner at the exit to the neighborhood.

I can be there in about 90 seconds, and will pass it half the days of the week.

Fuck.
View Quote

I'm begging for that problem.  All I have is a Burger King, and it's 15 minutes from the house.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 5:21:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I seem to recall some years ago during Lent Culver's had Wisconsin Walleye on the menu. Southern Indiana location. Delicious.

ETA. Southern IN is normally Catfish fare, and decent Walleye a pleasant change of tastes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Good custard
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Several of them around me, one opened up about a year ago less than five minutes away, they are great.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the cult.

Obviously you have excellent taste in fast food, guns, and women.  In short, you're a man's man who appreciates the finer things in life.

Enjoy the addiction.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2021 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I seem to recall some years ago during Lent Culver's had Wisconsin Walleye on the menu. Southern Indiana location. Delicious.

ETA. Southern IN is normally Catfish fare, and decent Walleye a pleasant change of tastes.
View Quote

The Culver's here in Florida do that.
It's become a ritual for me to get that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Every time I go home to WI on leave my first stop on the way home from the airport is at Culver’s. Normally my last stop on the way back to the airport too.

Love that place.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#8]
We like Culver’s. Clean, good, and friendly service.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The fish sandwich is the best thing on the menu at Culver's.
View Quote

Agreed. Especially when they have walleye.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the fast food places down here have fish for Lent.  We’re starting to get Culver’s opening up locally so I’ll definitely give it a try.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I like the fish dinner and the pot roast.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He described In & Out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's bland saltless hipster Cali food propped up by the "secret" phrase Animal Style.

Culver's is from Wisconsin. There are no Culver's in Cali.

He described In & Out

Looks like another GD retard, In-N-Out is one of the most conservative run businesses in the country. The entire family have all been very conservative and run their business that way. Privately owned, no debt, you go to their headquarters they fly the Gaston Flag along with the U.S. flag. They only support conservative candidates. I guess you guys have never had fresh food instead prefer frozen or freeze dried shit.

As far as Culver’s they have good food, every one I have been into have been pretty clean. They do have quite a variety on their menu you don’t see elsewhere. For frozen custard I like Andy’s frozen custard better, but that is all Andy’s serves.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#13]
IN & Out still the best...
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The only real knock I have against Culver’s is they only have Pepsi products.  Mt. Dew is awesome, but sometimes I want a Coke.  Pepsi tastes like trash water.
View Quote

Drink their root beer. Trust me.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looks like another GD retard, In-N-Out is one of the most conservative run businesses in the country. The entire family have all been very conservative and run their business that way. Privately owned, no debt, you go to their headquarters they fly the Gaston Flag along with the U.S. flag. They only support conservative candidates. I guess you guys have never had fresh food instead prefer frozen or freeze dried shit.

As far as Culver’s they have good food, every one I have been into have been pretty clean. They do have quite a variety on their menu you don’t see elsewhere. For frozen custard I like Andy’s frozen custard better, but that is all Andy’s serves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's bland saltless hipster Cali food propped up by the "secret" phrase Animal Style.

Culver's is from Wisconsin. There are no Culver's in Cali.

He described In & Out

Glock has a flag now?
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IN & Out still the best...
View Quote

I have eaten more hamburgers than Popeye's Wimpy but I have never had In & Out.

There are none anywhere around me and I don't travel much anymore but if I ever see one, my ass is having at it.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only real knock I have against Culver's is they only have Pepsi products.  Mt. Dew is awesome, but sometimes I want a Coke.  Pepsi tastes like trash water.

I don't think I've ever had a beverage that tastes worse than root beer.  Maybe that Beverly "bitter aperitif" stuff they have at World of Coke.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#18]
A Culvers opened up about 10 miles from me. Still haven't been there. I have heard so-so reviews on their food but I hear people rave about their desserts
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I find their burgers to be so-so, but they make up for it with the other stuff.
A bit pricey, but worth it now and then.
View Quote
It's cheaper to get a double butter burger with cheese basket than it is to get a brisket sammich meal from Arbys.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top