BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
My nearest neighbors don't give a shit what I fly.   The cemetery is rural and filled with good people.   All they wanted to do is raise dairy cows and be left alone.
The yard signs that will go out at the end of my road will have never cease around the edge.    I will also put up a trail camera to see who will be screwing with them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Why waste time?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:10:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Just your standard American flag should do
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#7]
CSB time:  There are several self appointed lawn-Nazis in my neighborhood.  For a while they were constantly complaining to the HOA about my flags.  I got the nasty letters telling me my Betsy Ross and thin blue line flags were not within the rules.  The rules mirror state statute which allows for nine flags (US flag, State Flag, POW/MIA, and the military branch flags).  So, I complied and only flew the US flag until FJB was installed.  Then I switched to just flying the state flag.  Then they began to complain about the way I displayed the flag, trying to say I wasn't in compliance with HOA rules because I didn't mount the flag pole holder to my house.  I have a 4X4 post about two feet off the house I use so the flag flys free and doesn’t get wrapped around the roof edge/eve. I've used the post to mount the flag for 15 years and it only became an issue last year.  

I finally had a meeting with the Chairman of the HOA over the complaints.  I told him that I had read their rules, consulted with an attorney who specializes in HOA law and that I was in compliance.
I also informed him that I had video from my home security system showing the complainers in my front yard as they walked up to my flag to hold it open so they could get a better look at it. One of the videos showed my wife arguing with one of the neighbors because he thought he had a right to come into the yard.  I let him know that I would be calling the sheriff's office to get a trespass warning for that neighbor.

The HOA chairman agreed that I was in compliance with the state flag and the way I was flying it.  He said he would take care of the complaints and asked me not to call the sheriff's office on the idiot in the yard. Turns out, several of the more ignorant, transplanted from some northern state, busybodies lost their minds over the state flag.  They complained because they though I was flying some kind of Civil War (racist) battle flag.  They moved to Florida and had no idea what the state flag looked like.  They also had no idea what the rules really said and that the flag I was flying is codified by state statute.  

Now, in addition to the state flag, I will fly the service flags.  Primarily the Army and Air Force flags, because those are the branches my father and I served in, but I will rotate other service flags in just to mess with them.  Some of the idiot neighbors are befuddled by the Space Force flag and the black POW/MIA flag.  They still complain, but the HOA chairman knows I am following the rules.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I’d shy away from this one. The Left likes to use it to mock the Right.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ukraine on top of an Azov batalian
View Quote

There's 100ish houses in this neighborhood, there are several retards with Ukraine flags flying on the front of their houses.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#11]

This is the answer.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#12]
What are neighbors
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There's 100ish houses in this neighborhood, there are several retards with Ukraine flags flying on the front of their houses.
View Quote

Would you say they outnumber the amount of American flags in your neighborhood?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:01 AM EDT
[#14]
In addition to flying Old Glory, there's really only 1 correct answer:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Oooo. I want to get the patch from the ball cap or the don't tread on FL as a moral patch.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#18]
The Left controls the mechanisms of society at the most fundamental levels, we're putting flags on our porches. Yeah, that'll show 'em.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Most of my neighbors have no idea who I am, and I'm fine with continuing to fly under the radar.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just your standard American flag should do
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
None of my "neighbors" could see a flag here if I had one. It would have to be taller than the pine trees by a large amount and be so tiny at that distance.
View Quote

400 foot flagpole
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#22]

This is now the symbol of the resistance... became that during the Trump admin...
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:44:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't have leftist neighbors
View Quote

fixt.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I just wear clothing with knights templar images on it.  That way I can trigger everyone wherever I go.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Where do you buy your flags?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#26]
If you have leftist neighbors, why in the hell would you think it's a good idea to advertise your political views to them...?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I live an area where there is no upside to doing this, only potential problems. I would caution you to think honestly before flying anything. I have a wife and infant son at home to worry about so pissing off random liberal fags is not something I can afford to do at the moment. They might get upset, do something stupid, then I have to shoot ‘em. Yes, 1 less of them but my life becomes more complicated. Better to be invisible  for now in my opinion
View Quote

All of this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#28]
You need to find better neighbors.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Will trigger both GD and liberals
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#30]
My buddy says:

"In 1979, during the filming on Monterey Square of The Ordeal of Dr. Mudd, starring Dennis Weaver, Williams hung a flag of Nazi Germany outside of a window at Mercer House in an attempt to distrupt the shoot, after the film company declined to make a donation to the local humane society, as Williams had requested."
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’d shy away from this one. The Left likes to use it to mock the Right.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/548369/4541CF02-CAEB-48C0-B5B2-5DDF784C5F19_jpe-2512626.JPG
View Quote

I don't get it.  

It just makes me smile.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Would you say they outnumber the amount of American flags in your neighborhood?
View Quote

It's probably close to even, the number of Ukraine flags vs American.
Pretty sad imo. Most houses have nothing, but the ones that do are probably 50/50
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Gray man.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Gray man.
View Quote

This.

If you want to troll the left then carry around SAMIZDAT stickers and tag things.

Assume your neighbors use the same gas station, stores etc.

Dont leave your finger prints or DNA on them. Dont do them inside a store.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat

https://libertymaniacs.com/products/i-support-the-current-thing-sticker

https://libertymaniacs.com/collections/stickers/products/fbi-parody-seal-sticker

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-i-did-that-gas-pump-stickers-inflation-prices-2022-6?op=1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top