User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I would be less upset if they just slapped her
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 6:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]
When every other option has been taken off the table, this is what happens.

70 years ago the kid would have been paddled and it would be over. Until Dad came home from work and heard what Jr did at school.............

We have not become more civilized with time, we have become less civilized.

So where is the Mother? Jail? Behavior is learned at home so her ''mother'' and Grandmother are the true guilty parties when it comes to the adults.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:00:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone's going to get paid. Someone else is going to get fired.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like the kid committed simple battery. There wouldn’t have been an arrest (or shouldn’t have been) unless the teacher decided to press charges. Kids that young can’t sign a ticket knowingly and intelligently so.....this.

It’s Florida so who know what the hell goes on down there.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's see, grandmother - not mother. Check box #1. Father? Yeah right. Box #2. By appearance child looks to have developmental problems, by behavior yes. Box #3. Medical condition? As a result of maybe fetal alcohol syndrome or drug addict mother? Possibly. Box #4. Need I go on?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#6]
A sleep disorder caused by the nine Mountain Dew she chug-a-lugged during the day.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:04:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Some times the solution is obvious. For 60 years liberal government has sought to replace the nuclear family in black culture. This is what happens when you have no father figure for 70% of your rich & vibrant culture.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Nevermind……(other than to say I am not mad at the Resource Officer).
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Should arrest the grandmother for those eyebrows.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I think dude is going to be looking for a new role or a new department.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/orlando-school-resource-officer-under-investigation-after-arresting-elementary-students-report

I want to see the mental gymnastics involved with the court trying to prove a six year old clearly understood their actions and intent.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Shoulda tazed the little monster too, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Resume Generating Event.  As it should be.

A six year old cannot form the requisite criminal intent to commit a crime.  This deputy either needs massive retraining, or a new career in the sanitation industry.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
She is six dude. At six she is along for the ride developmentally. She doesn't understand her home life is shit and she is being set up for failure. If anyone should be tazed it should be her family.. Wherever they are.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you take away liberal use of nightstick (or whatever the elementary SRO equivalent is ) these things happen.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#15]
That ought to generate a nest egg college fund.  What an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Some times the solution is obvious. For 60 years liberal government has sought to replace the nuclear family in black culture. This is what happens when you have no father figure for 70% of your rich & vibrant culture.
View Quote
They want the government to raise their kids, well this is the government raising your kids.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When every other option has been taken off the table, this is what happens.

70 years ago the kid would have been paddled and it would be over. Until Dad came home from work and heard what Jr did at school.............

We have not become more civilized with time, we have become less civilized.

So where is the Mother? Jail? Behavior is learned at home so her ''mother'' and Grandmother are the true guilty parties when it comes to the adults.
View Quote
DAD ? This is the problem. Feral humans never know DAD.
That asshole whoever he is, should be handcuff right next to the kid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Ill be sure to use the sleep apnea defense if needed in the future.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ill be sure to use the sleep apnea defense if needed in the future.
View Quote
That sounds like a solid defense strategy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#20]
He will learn the definition of mens rea.

It’s important to remember that a SRO is often the person who wants off patrol and is unable to get to another unit like investigations, k9, etc for whatever reason. Take from that what you will.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Did officer get home safely ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Systemic racism at work.

Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Here's your problem.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#24]
The parents gave an interview.  After watching it i highly doubt it was a just a temper tantrum.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#25]
That should be a Pokémon card. Wild snore beast.
She has a built in straw holder in her teefs. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Grandmother?  This is what happens with broken families.  Where’s Dad?!?!?!?
No 6 year old has had a sleep study and been diagnosed with apnea. More likely playing with her tablet till 10pm.

Back in my day we respected and listed to teachers. A simple threat
of getting sent to the principals office and dealing with possible detention
or worse yet the belt when we got home was enough to keep us in line.

6 year old will be in a gang at 12 and knocked up by 14.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#27]
And if the SRO let the behavior continue and the little shithead ended up hurting somebody, he would have been vilified for not doing enough.

Lose/lose, especially amongst certain demographics.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Rolle was acting out in class, a side effect of a lack of sleep from a medical condition, so she was sent to the office. While Rolle was there, a staff member grabbed her wrists in order to calm her down and that's when she lashed out and kicked, according to Kirkland.
View Quote
So says grandma as visions of lawsuits dance in her head.

What happened to the school principal/staff? Have schools gotten out of the discipline business and just rely on resource officers for everything?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And if the SRO let the behavior continue and the little shithead ended up hurting somebody, he would have been vilified for not doing enough.

Lose/lose, especially amongst certain demographics.
View Quote
Agreed but you still have to apply some common sense and follow policy. His department policy was to contact a supervisor before making an arrest on anyone under the age of 12. He arrested a six year old and an eight year old on the same day without getting that approval from a supervisor.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:01:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Good,if I would of done that my ass would got beaten.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#31]
The comments section of that article is special
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Wait, that's the Grandmother?

What the fuck?

That 6 year old doesn't stand a chance
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So says grandma as visions of lawsuits dance in her head.

What happened to the school principal/staff? Have schools gotten out of the discipline business and just rely on resource officers for everything?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#34]
The shit has got so deep I don't even care anymore.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#35]
My BIL and SIL fostered then eventually adopted a girl that was taken away from her 16yo mother and incarcerated father for shitty behavior.  
In the few years that was happening, she had 2 more kids.    The state did everything they could to give her housing and opportunities which she used to get moar pregnant.
Lost cause.

In nature, there are animals that deliberately trick other animals into raising their own.  Well played vibrant culture... well played..
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He will learn the definition of mens rea.

It’s important to remember that a SRO is often the person who wants off patrol and is unable to get to another unit like investigations, k9, etc for whatever reason. Take from that what you will.
View Quote
Not everywhere. Here in GA a lot of the school districts have their own police. The counties that draw from regular county police, the RSOs are typically pretty squared away and often get some of the best training. At my wife's school both the RSOs are on the SWAT and the department they come from is not a small one either.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wait, that's the Grandmother?

What the fuck?

That 6 year old doesn't stand a chance
View Quote
Thank the Democrats for this. Almost 75% of Black kids are raised in a single parent home (mother) or by grandparents. This is what happens when you institutionlize generational welfare and make it profitable to have children and remove the father from the household.

SJWs bitch about slavery, etc...Lol.

BTW, the SRO is fucked. An arrest of anyone under 12 yo in FL requires a supervisors approval. He failed to do that. He's pretty much done and the 35 yo Grandma is getting paid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She is six dude. At six she is along for the ride developmentally. She doesn't understand her home life is shit and she is being set up for failure. If anyone should be tazed it should be her family.. Wherever they are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would you like to borrow my sarcasm meter?  Yours appears to be broken.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Ahhhhh Pine Crime hills.

While I dont agree with the officers actions there will be more to this story
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:16:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Do the crime do the time.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Rich and vibrancy crap aside, this.

Quoted:

Thank the Democrats for this. Almost 75% of Black kids are raised in a single parent home (mother) or by grandparents. This is what happens when you institutionlize generational welfare and make it profitable to have children and remove the father from the household.
View Quote
And this.  And if y'all don't follow Candace Owens, you should.  This is one of her primary arguments.  Lack of a solid family structure either causes or influences the crime rate, drug dependency, lower literacy rates, higher welfare dependency, you name it.  The two most evil things the Democrats have ever done to the black communities was:  1. Provide more abortions, and 2. Remove the fathers from black households.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#43]
An arrest of a juvenile kicks off a different set of actions than the typical cuffing and stuffing.  The child will be accused of being unruly by means of an assault and hauled in front of a juvenile judge and a court staff that is far too jaded to take anyone's excuse seriously.  They'll delve into medical records, family background, all sorts of fun stuff like that.  And it's not like the child will have any kind of lasting harm because the record will be sealed at 18.  I've seen cases where the best course of action was to make the arrest and bring the child into the system where at least a minimum of accountability is expected of the "parents".  As long as the child wasn't Tazed or otherwise subject to a use of force this is not really a big deal.  Oh, and 87% of the time the root of the problem is in the family unit and not necessarily solely the fault of the child.  Children can't make many decisions about their circumstance so often times they get stuck in a living nightmare with no escape.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#44]
There are some seriously screwed up lids in school. The worst diagnosed ones are usually in a special section or special "Exceptional" school. I've been called to them for battering teachers, throwing desks, urinating on socks and throwing them at staff, shitting in class...I've even had some real crazy knock out, drag out fights with kids but never arrested one. It's always a Baker Act (Involuntary exam for mental illness). In fact I would need approval for a PC arrest for un under 10yo. But was never an SRO and it sounds like this SRO should be on some street crimes taskforce or SWAT.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Grandmother?  This is what happens with broken families.  Where’s Dad?!?!?!?
No 6 year old has had a sleep study and been diagnosed with apnea. More likely playing with her tablet till 10pm.

Back in my day we respected and listed to teachers. A simple threat
of getting sent to the principals office and dealing with possible detention
or worse yet the belt when we got home was enough to keep us in line.

6 year old will be in a gang at 12 and knocked up by 14.
View Quote
rinse and repeat
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Serious question, what should be done with children acting out in class?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
An arrest of a juvenile kicks off a different set of actions than the typical cuffing and stuffing.  The child will be accused of being unruly by means of an assault and hauled in front of a juvenile judge and a court staff that is far too jaded to take anyone's excuse seriously.  They'll delve into medical records, family background, all sorts of fun stuff like that.  And it's not like the child will have any kind of lasting harm because the record will be sealed at 18.  I've seen cases where the best course of action was to make the arrest and bring the child into the system where at least a minimum of accountability is expected of the "parents".  As long as the child wasn't Tazed or otherwise subject to a use of force this is not really a big deal.  Oh, and 87% of the time the root of the problem is in the family unit and not necessarily solely the fault of the child.  Children can't make many decisions about their circumstance so often times they get stuck in a living nightmare with no escape.
View Quote
Weren’t they trying to get juvenile records to remain open?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

SJWs bitch about slavery, etc...Lol.

BTW, the SRO is fucked. An arrest of anyone under 12 yo in FL requires a supervisors approval. He failed to do that. He's pretty much done and the 35 yo Grandma is getting paid.
View Quote
I've never been an SRO, is that an agency requirement or state requirement?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#50]
This thread reminds me of the 20 girl whirstar quality fight that went down last week at my local public high school

This thread also reminds me of the two feral children who were acting the fool in raising cane's the other night.

It warms the cockles of my heart every time I write the $410 check every month for my son to go to private school, so I don't have to deal with this non sense.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top