Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Not even taking in to account her shirt or personal beliefs, she looks nukkin futs.

The eyes of crazy, she has.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She already looks like hell so she's well on her way.
View Quote
Bat Shit Crazy and Ugly as Hell.

She can serve Hilldog when they meet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The airline itself has apologized and issued refunds, etc.  It's pretty clear that it was not a good call by the crew.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

An even more plausible explanation is that she's not even a satanist and just likes the shirt.
View Quote
Totally agree. I have an avengers shirt and I’m not even on the team.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Glad to see free speech alive and well still....
View Quote
Yup. The freedom lovers here will be okay with it. Strange times.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]
And she is a Bernie supporter.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I am totally against Hail Satan.

But the First Amendment is not mutable.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The airline itself has apologized and issued refunds, etc.  It's pretty clear that it was not a good call by the crew.  
View Quote
Meh. The airline doing damage control to appease the PC SJW crowd does not make it a bad call. Crazy lady ended up not flying with the normals. Good call
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#10]
TROLLING FOR DOLLARS , she is. Pathetic that millennials can't see through these hags. First Amendment isn't designed so devil worshipping baby-eating pedo weirdos can push their cult on everybody else trapped in a cylinder hurtling through space or parked on some pungent sweaty tarmac. Air travel is miserable enough as it is. Before or after everyone is stuck on the plane with your wrinkly, bony psycho butt, wear whatever you want. Once pushing away from the gate? Put a sack on it sister.

Buncha commies.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Satanism is the perfect religion. Fuck up and you go to Heaven.

Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uh uh.  I think she's an attention whore but unless you agree that being told to cover up a Christian t-shirt would be fine as well you have to be on her side on this one.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
So the airline admits that they fucked up.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am totally against Hail Satan.

But the First Amendment is not mutable.
View Quote
The first amendment does not apply to a private entity. Ever read the small print on the ticket? They can, contractually, remove you if they don’t like the cut of your jib
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#15]
A spokesman for American Airlines told DailyMail.com: 'We apologize to Ms. Goyal for her experience, and we are reaching out to her to understand what occurred.'
View Quote
That's corporate speak for "we have no evidence that what you say happened actually happened"

Leftists tend to wildly exaggerate or simply make shit up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An even more plausible explanation is that she's not even a satanist and just likes the shirt.
I have a Coast Guard shirt and I'm not even in the Coast Guard
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Meh. The airline doing damage control to appease the PC SJW crowd does not make it a bad call. Crazy lady ended up not flying with the normals. Good call
View Quote
You are super trolling.  She absolutely did.  With another t-shirt over hers.

You better be the first one in line defending a company discriminating against someone wearing a Jesus t-shirt or a MAGA hat.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
"everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi/SJW/Commie/etc"

Lame.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Buncha commies.
View Quote
Actually....punishing someone for non-conformity is pretty solidly a tenet of communism.

Eh comrade?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Uh uh.  I think she's an attention whore but unless you agree that being told to cover up a Christian t-shirt would be fine as well you have to be on her side on this one.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly. She has just as much right to wear that shirt as anyone here has to wear MAGA or firearm related apparel.

My first instinct would have been to argue to her defense, had I been present at the time. To claim the shirt was offensive or indicative of her causing trouble is asinine.

Had she been simply allowed to board and take her seat, do people really think she would have tried to start an altercation during the flight, based solely on the shirt she was wearing?

Once again, the hypocrisy of Arfcom knows no bounds. Freedom for me, but not for thee...
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You are super trolling.  She absolutely did.  With another t-shirt over hers.

You better be the first one in line defending a company discriminating against someone wearing a Jesus t-shirt or a MAGA hat.
View Quote
WTF? I just said that I would have done the same thing if it was a Phelps Baptist asshole just like this athiest asshole. That is consistency, sister
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lame.
View Quote
And every thing is a conspiracy against free speech and nobody should be expected to comport themselves in public with any sort of courtesy at all. Double lame. If course you’re the guy who lets his dog shit in people’s yards so I’d suggest proper public behavior is not your strong suit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She knew well what she was doing.
She dressed to get attention and then claim to be a victim.
Dollars to donuts she will be suing and seeking restitution for "mental pain and suffering"
View Quote
That's a bingo
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

WTF? I just said that I would have done the same thing if it was a Phelps Baptist asshole just like this athiest asshole. That is consistency, sister
View Quote
You chose a particularly outrageous *Christian* group to run as a parallel.   You're saying you'd agree with it if someone was wearing a Jesus Is The Reason For The Season shirt?  MAGA hat?  2nd Amendment quotes?

Where do you draw the line?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I guess the right to ignore that kinda stuff doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yup. The freedom lovers here will be okay with it. Strange times.
View Quote
Freedom works in both directions. Freedom of association is a thing too. Also, FREEDOM OF SPEECH APPLIES TO THE GOVERNMENT. American  airlines doesn't have to allow you to speak at all. They could have a no talking plane if they wanted and turn around and kick everyone that talked off the plane. They would likely go out of business, but their business their rules certainly applies. Just like the cake people should be allowed to bake or not bake for whomever they want. And just so everyone is aware,  I don't give two schiffs about the satan shirt and think it was dumb to ask her to cover it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes ma'am. This exactly.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Are you under the impression that American Airlines is a government-owned airline?  
View Quote
It's discrimination.

I can't believe there are so many on here that are okay with this.  We all scream for our freedoms until it doesn't line up with our own beliefs.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And every thing is a conspiracy against free speech and nobody should be expected to comport themselves in public with any sort of courtesy at all. Double lame. If course you’re the guy who lets his dog shit in people’s yards so I’d suggest proper public behavior is not your strong suit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lame.
Where did I say anything about a conspiracy about free speech? Oh I didn't. You're the guy that likes to twist arguments to make people look bad so you can win arguments so your position isn't surprising either.

Doubly lame is that you twist an argument from like...2 years ago? To try to prove some other totally unrelated point, and now despite the fact I think that a "hail satan" shirt isn't grounds to act like the airline did you try to claim that I don't know how to act in public.

Pathetic.

Honestly I can't believe you would post something so douchey over a disagreement about a shirt and bring up your version of a years old argument. Fucking lame dude.
And you claim public behavior isn't MY strong suit? Go look in the mirror hypocrite.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You chose a particularly outrageous *Christian* group to run as a parallel.   You're saying you'd agree with it if someone was wearing a Jesus Is The Reason For The Season shirt?  MAGA hat?  2nd Amendment quotes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He draws the line where he finds something personally distasteful of course.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So if someone came into your house and said something disparaging about you, your wife, a child, a parent, you would be ok with that?
View Quote
Stupid comparison
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good call.
Cover shirt and face.
View Quote
I see she has a mark on her face, mark of SATAN?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Guilty. Get the fuck off the plane.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
TROLLING FOR DOLLARS , she is. Pathetic that millennials can't see through these hags. First Amendment isn't designed so devil worshipping baby-eating pedo weirdos can push their cult on everybody else trapped in a cylinder hurtling through space or parked on some pungent sweaty tarmac. Air travel is miserable enough as it is. Before or after everyone is stuck on the plane with your wrinkly, bony psycho butt, wear whatever you want. Once pushing away from the gate? Put a sack on it sister.

Buncha commies.
View Quote
Lol if this is satire, it’s incredibly well done.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I chose them because they are perfectly parallel. Satanist do their thing to make a point and be disruptive. The Phelps do their thing to make a point and be disruptive. It’s an apples to apples comparison.

A shirt with a Christmas message is within the cultural norm for this season.  Cultural norms and manners may be “unfair” and not very PC but they are there.  What if her shirt had “FUCK” written across it or “Pedophilia is cool.”  Would you be horrified that she be made to cover it up? If not, wouldn’t that make you a hypocrite too? Or would you recognize that cultural norms hold some things as offensive in public?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Every Satanist I’ve ever met was an attention whore.
View Quote
Attention whore =/= disruptionist....
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But they’re allowed to wear Hail Hilary shirts.
View Quote
This. It’s convenient if you wear a MAGA hat you’re a terrorist and someone’s offended and will yell and scream, yet a Hillary, planned parenthood, or satan shirt can’t get the same offended treatment?

Meh.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#38]
The question will be, if the shirt said  "HAIL JESUS" would it be offensive?  Would she have been asked to cover it up?  I think we all know the answer.

She will get paid.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#39]
My company, going on the plane would’ve been my job. After seeing that shirt I would’ve told her have a nice flight and left a plane.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Where did I say anything about a conspiracy about free speech? Oh I didn't. You're the guy that likes to twist arguments to make people look bad so you can win arguments so your position isn't surprising either.

Doubly lame is that you twist an argument from like...2 years ago? To try to prove some other totally unrelated point, and now despite the fact I think that a "hail satan" shirt isn't grounds to act like the airline did you try to claim that I don't know how to act in public.

Pathetic.

Honestly I can't believe you would post something so douchey over a disagreement about a shirt and bring up your version of a years old argument. Fucking lame dude.
And you claim public behavior isn't MY strong suit? Go look in the mirror hypocrite.
View Quote
It’s a consistent pattern of a philosophy of “I’ll do what ever I want, fuck the people around me.”
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Glad to see free speech alive and well still....
View Quote
Show me where it was the government telling her to cover up vs a private entity
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#42]
She'll sue, she'll win. And rightly so. That airline ticket just turned into a winning lottery ticket.

Good for her.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He draws the line where he finds something personally distasteful of course.
View Quote
So you would support the lady if it was a shirt that praised pedophilia then, say “legalize sex with kids now!” or are you a hypocrite?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Her parents are probably Hindu. I'm sure they're proud of their little girl.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She'll sue, she'll win. And rightly so. That airline ticket just turned into a winning lottery ticket.

Good for her.
View Quote
Lol. She won't even win a free bag of peanuts.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
But they’re allowed to wear Hail Hilary shirts.
View Quote
Why? Aren’t they the same thing?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Leave shirt uncovered, cover face.  Freedom of religion is written somewhere......
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What if her shirt had “FUCK” written across it or “Pedophilia is cool.”  Would you be horrified that she be made to cover it up? If not, wouldn’t that make you a hypocrite too? Or would you recognize that cultural norms hold some things as offensive in public?
View Quote
Do people really get offended over such trivial things?

Many of you sure sound like special snowflakes...

Just curious, but how do you feel about bumper stickers?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It’s a consistent pattern of a philosophy of “I’ll do what ever I want, fuck the people around me.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic.

Bullshit. That was never my position, and you're deliberately misrepresenting me. That's not my position now, and it never has been. A t-shirt like this has no effect on anyone else.

Honestly I've always held you in high regard, even though we have disagreed. Your twisting of the truth and claims about me here though have made me reconsider that. I'm sure you don't care, and that's fine, but you are not conducting yourself how I would have expected you to.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I chose them because they are perfectly parallel. Satanist do their thing to make a point and be disruptive. The Phelps do their thing to make a point and be disruptive. It’s an apples to apples comparison.

A shirt with a Christmas message is within the cultural norm for this season.  Cultural norms and manners may be “unfair” and not very PC but they are there.  What if her shirt had “FUCK” written across it or “Pedophilia is cool.”  Would you be horrified that she be made to cover it up? If not, wouldn’t that make you a hypocrite too? Or would you recognize that cultural norms hold some things as offensive in public?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your triggered snowflake rambling about "cultural norms" aside, the shirt wasn't a disruption until the airline made it a disruption. Period.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top