Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Your backs not big enough for that.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's becoming popular again. I've had 4 or 5 women/girls on Facebook post up pics of their new ink in the past couple months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Latest trend? I had a girlfriend with tattoos on her feet 25 years ago.
It's becoming popular again. I've had 4 or 5 women/girls on Facebook post up pics of their new ink in the past couple months.
Sorry your friends won’t give you pussy and you’re acting like an incel.

Maybe one day you’ll find that special Puritan skinned m’lady to tip your fedora at.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My older sister who is decidedly white trash has in fancy cursive writing the word 'white' on top of her right foot and the word 'trash' on top of her left foot.
View Quote
Pics?
Number?
Tinder profile?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a tat on my foot, but I'm not a woman.

Am I still trashy?
View Quote
Do you like plays and interior decorating?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just saw a girl ruin herself with a large flower tattoo on her shoulder

All tattoos are white trash
View Quote
The wife of a buddy of mine decided to get inked a few years ago because "I just always wanted to, but never had the guts." Got an anchor inside one ankle, something inside one wrist, a heart on each calf, and a good sized bouquet of roses with climbing vines that stretches from rib cage to mid-thigh.

Really pretty girl, she now regrets it terribly. I haven't told her (or him) but to me it takes away from her natural gifts.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
The kinkiest women I have had....foot tats.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you like plays and interior decorating?
View Quote
If interior decorating you mean arranging a gun storage wall......
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe one day you’ll find that special Puritan skinned m’lady to tip your fedora at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I married her.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#9]
It's not just feet, it's tattoos in general.  It used to be most women might have a small shoulder tattoo or a ankle tattoo or whatever.   Now days it's a huge tat on the calf, thigh, both shoulders, back, all of the above.  This is on 30-35yo soccer mom types in upper income areas.  More than anything it's the size; it's not small stuff anymore but huge trashy looking tats on otherwise well put together women.  It's also amazing how pervasive they are now; it used to be maybe 10% of women have them, these days I'd say it's more like 50%.

It's unattractive and I wish women would stop tarnishing themselves this way.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Really pretty girl, she now regrets it terribly. I haven't told her (or him) but to me it takes away from her natural gifts.
View Quote
Why would either of them care?

Seriously
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's gross. Stop it.
View Quote
Stop sucking on their toes and you won't even notice.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The kinkiest women I have had....foot tats.
View Quote
You got a foot job didn't you, you rascal? Butt stuff?

I told you guys foot tats were a signal!
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You got a foot job didn't you, you rascal? Butt stuff?

I told you guys foot tats were a signal!
View Quote
The only bigger indicator that she’ll do anal is if her brown eye is tattooed
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm 100% certain sorority girls were big into foot tattoos by 1996.
View Quote
And neither my wife, nor a single one of her sisters, had one.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

High waisted jeans have been out for decades too but as of late women started wearing them again. I'm 37.
View Quote
So your remembering the late 90's like it was the 30's in reference to the speed of trends in this digital age? High waisted jeans was not that long ago on the arc of time to me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously
Your friends don't sometimes ask your opinion about something they want to do or have done? Mine do. And these 2 are close enough that I tell them what i think without causing a stink. plus, she regrets it...so she cares at some level, even if my opinion doesn't come directly into play.

Seriously
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#18]
You guys sure are hip on womens style. It seems like just yesterday it was thigh tattoos were the latest trend, probably because of the thread about those made yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nah.

Getting all pissy about people making fun of stuff and screeching about “freedom” and “stop liking stuff I don’t” is way more snowflakey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Also GD "Stop liking what I don't like."
Comparing rights and preferences is probably even less analogous than apples and oranges.
Thank you.

I’m so sick of all the hippy-ass “live and let live” bullshit around here. So many snowflakes.
Actually I would argue that making a big deal about what other people do when it has no effect on you is a lot more "snowflake" than saying "IDGAF"
Nah.

Getting all pissy about people making fun of stuff and screeching about “freedom” and “stop liking stuff I don’t” is way more snowflakey.
Yeah...right..."IDGAF" is exactly what snowflakes say
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your friends don't sometimes ask your opinion about something they want to do or have done? Mine do. And these 2 are close enough that I tell them what i think without causing a stink. plus, she regrets it...so she cares at some level, even if my opinion doesn't come directly into play.

Seriously
View Quote
I don’t look at my buddies wife’s “natural gifts”

That’s creepy as fuck sounding.

If they ask my opinion, sure.

Being a judgmental douche is different
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Tats are a sure sign they are easy. Whats the problem OP?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No crazy eyes there!
View Quote
But it says BACON!
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No crazy eyes there!
View All Quotes
I’d still do it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Comparing rights and preferences is probably even less analogous than apples and oranges.
Thank you.

I’m so sick of all the hippy-ass “live and let live” bullshit around here. So many snowflakes.
Actually I would argue that making a big deal about what other people do when it has no effect on you is a lot more "snowflake" than saying "IDGAF"
Nah.

But you do GAF because you're in this thread. I also am.willing to bet you've mocked people because of their looks or lifestyle choice once or twice but you have a soft spot for dirty inkies.

Let me guess, you or your loved ones are inkies?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But you do GAF because you're in this thread. I also am.willing to bet you've mocked people because of their looks or lifestyle choice once or twice but you have a soft spot for dirty inkies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Thank you.

Nah.

It's a discussion forum, so I'm discussing. If you think that means I give a fuck what you think then I have some bad news for you . Tattoo threads are always entertaining, nothing more.

As far as soft spot...no. While certain tattoos in certain places may be an indicator of something, making a blanket statement about inkies is retarded. I'd wager I've done more with my life as a dirty inky than a lot of blank skin shit talkers have

For an uppity blank skin, you sure suck at reading comprehension. What part of "my second appointment for my full back piece is tomorrow" leaves any doubt as to whether or not I have tattoos?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#27]
I think it's great, but it's pretty much run it's course. Who doesn't have some bunch of tattoos to be edgy or individuals or whatever.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don’t look at my buddies wife’s “natural gifts”

That’s creepy as fuck sounding.

If they ask my opinion, sure.

Being a judgmental douche is different
View Quote
Known both of them for almost 30 years, way before she was my buddy's wife so nothing creepy there. And judgmental...whatever snowflake. Anybody who voices a dissenting opinion is judgmental I guess.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's a discussion forum, so I'm discussing. If you think that means I give a fuck what you think then I have some bad news for you . Tattoo threads are always entertaining, nothing more.

As far as soft spot...no. While certain tattoos in certain places may be an indicator of something, making a blanket statement about inkies is retarded. I'd wager I've done more with my life as a dirty inky than a lot of blank skin shit talkers have

For an uppity blank skin, you sure suck at reading comprehension. What part of "my second appointment for my full back piece is tomorrow" leaves any doubt as to whether or not I have tattoos?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Thank you.

Nah.

I'd have to read your posts to comprehend them. Man I even triggered you enough for you to edit your post and add that last paragraph where you paint me as illiterate.

Nope, you certainly don't GAF!
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
IGAF OP, your feelings on this matter to me. I enjoy the inked arts of war, but you haven't told us yet where the bad-mean inked person touched you yet.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#31]
GD’s Puritans found something else to be self-righteously indignant about.

Big fuckin’ surprise..
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd have to read your posts to comprehend them. Man I even triggered you enough for you to edit your post and add that last paragraph where you paint me as illiterate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Thank you.

Nah.

You painted yourself as illiterate, don't blame me

I'll tell you what though, this new trend is getting really old. Every time there's a disagreement, it quickly turns into "snowflake" and "triggered". It seems it usually comes from people who don't have an argument, can't articulate an argument, or are just acting like an ass. Trust me man, I'm not triggered...I'm just here for entertainment purposes. You'll never see my tattoos, and even if you did I truly do not give a fuck what you, or anyone else thinks about them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#33]
FPNI.  A lot of women's tats, at least back in the day, stemmed from that Indian henna shit that was popular for a minute.  Dot-head Indian, not Chief Wahoo Injun.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Some of you folks would flip out if you saw half the Sheriff deputy's in my AO. Many tats and several sleeves. Not to mention a bunch of the local PD.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's gross. Stop it.
View Quote

you and thigh tattoo thread starter should get together sometime.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/390917/artworks_cover-602149.JPG

Some of you folks would flip out if you saw half the Sheriff deputy's in my AO. Many tats and several sleeves. Not to mention a bunch of the local PD.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'll tell you what though, this new trend is getting really old. Every time there's a disagreement, it quickly turns into "snowflake" and "triggered". It seems it usually comes from people who don't have an argument, can't articulate an argument, or are just acting like an ass. Trust me man, I'm not triggered...I'm just here for entertainment purposes. You'll never see my tattoos, and even if you did I truly do not give a fuck what you, or anyone else thinks about them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Thank you.

Nah.

Yet you came in here calling me a snowflake because you like what I don't like.

"STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE" - Inkie snowflakes
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's gross. Stop it.

Does he like trainsets?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Known both of them for almost 30 years, way before she was my buddy's wife so nothing creepy there. And judgmental...whatever snowflake. Anybody who voices a dissenting opinion is judgmental I guess.
View Quote
Does he know you fap to his wife?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Thank you.

Nah.

Uh...now I'm pretty sure you really do struggle with literacy. I did not call you any names, let alone a snowflake.

Now I want you to think about something real hard. How often do you see inkies start threads talking shit about blank skins? How about pretty much never. How often do blank skins start threads bitching about inkies? There's 3 today that I've seen. THREE, at least- in one day.

But yeah, we're the snowflakes, and we're the ones that care oh so much about what you think
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This.

You can't exercise good judgment without being judgmental.

Noregrats.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

I'm so sick of all the hippy-ass "live and let live" bullshit around here. So many snowflakes.
This.

You can't exercise good judgment without being judgmental.

Noregrats.gif
That’s quotable.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Like them or not, they must hurt like a mother when you get one applied.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Does he know you fap to his wife?
View Quote
Your white-knighting is impressive. And...creepy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Uh...now I'm pretty sure you really do struggle with literacy. I did not call you any names, let alone a snowflake.

Now I want you to think about something real hard. How often do you see inkies start threads talking shit about blank skins? How about pretty much never. How often do blank skins start threads bitching about inkies? There's 3 today that I've seen. THREE, at least- in one day.

But yeah, we're the snowflakes, and we're the ones that care oh so much about what you think
View Quote
You implied that by caring what others do you are a snowflake.

Anyways, you are taking this to heart. Just like the chili threads where we beat the beaners to death (figuratively) you're all good people and I'd eat your beans with a smile. I'd worry about hepatitis because you're a dirty inkie but we'd still have fun in real life.

Inkies don't start those threads because you know you are the lesser human beings. It'd be like a tranny calling "cis" folk mentally ill.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

View Quote
Never in one of these inkie bashing threads has anyone ever suggested we pass a law banning tattoos. Pureskins, like anyone else, just like to express their opinions and frustrations once in a while.

I used to like to draw pitchers on myself too. But then my mama took my magic markers away when I was about 4.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'd worry about hepatitis because you're a dirty inkie but we'd still have fun in real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd worry about hepatitis because you're a dirty inkie but we'd still have fun in real life.
Maybe, but I imagine blank skins just like sitting around eating saltine crackers and watching Matlock, so I'm not sure how much fun that would be
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I used to like to draw pitchers on myself too.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

I used to like to draw pitchers on myself too.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#48]
In before OPs next thread of why he can’t find a girlfriend
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never lost popularity, when I was In college 10 years ago you saw a ton of them in the warmer months
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Why do some people want to look like they rolled around in garbage? Permanently?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top