User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/13/2024 9:56:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics?

You know, before I pass judgement.

You know, since your link is killed and you didn't even hotlink it either.....

Come on man....RULZ
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Not the DR but still reminds me of this GFRR song

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I've boarded planes that were leaving the US and Customs was at the gate with a K9, one time was departing for Amsterdam, and the boarding was going slow AF. I asked the LEO about the dog, mentioning that we are going TO Amsterdam, no arriving from Amsterdam... He said the dog smelled money, they were looking for people taking large amounts of cash out of the US. I dunno how the dog can tell if you have over $9,999 on you, but okay pup.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s time for flight attendants to be taken off of the KCM program. In my experience I get popped for a random security check more often than I am able to get cleared through the KCM checkpoint. It’s all because of these flight attendants smuggling drugs and what not. How many flight attendants affiliated with criminal enterprises are actually employed by the airlines? What better way to transport drugs across the country.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've boarded planes that were leaving the US and Customs was at the gate with a K9, one time was departing for Amsterdam, and the boarding was going slow AF. I asked the LEO about the dog, mentioning that we are going TO Amsterdam, no arriving from Amsterdam... He said the dog smelled money, they were looking for people taking large amounts of cash out of the US. I dunno how the dog can tell if you have over $9,999 on you, but okay pup.
View Quote

Is it illegal to take money out of the US?   Or a certain amount?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same as a bank, anything $10k and over is suspect. I mean, you can legally do it, but you are going to be detained, you better have proof the money is legal, they may seize it. Shit, there are people who have had large amounts of cash seized when flying domestically.

To "them", why didn't the person just wire the money!?! Well, because they must be doing something illegal... Same as the people who get "asset forfeiture" because they get pulled over with $23k in cash when they are driving to another State to buy a used vehicle.  

Pretty sure Regan did this, war on drugs and what not. Though, it may have been Carter. I recall news stories and even my Grandfather (who worked at a bank) in Miami talking about people showing up to deposit millions in cash at a bank.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only for us peons, Sleepy Pedophile Joe can send as much as he wants.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dated a girl who could do that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I was going through KCM with a group of FAs and one of them started walking towards the Pre-check lane.  The other FAs started trying to guide her back towards the KCM lane when she had to tell them she didn’t have KCM access anymore.  Was curious how she managed to fuck that up
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can, you have have to declare it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I dated a girl who could do that.
View Quote

Yeah, quite a few for me too... Jokes on them, I'm frugal and they never got shit beyond what we typically spend money on.

One tried to get me to pay for her college, didn't like the "That's a poor investment on my part, you're not my wife, we're never getting married, terrible return on investment on my part." That didn't go over well.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Wasn’t it wolf of wall street that did this in the movie?  Strapping money to the girls?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It’s time for flight attendants to be taken off of the KCM program. In my experience I get popped for a random security check more often than I am able to get cleared through the KCM checkpoint. It’s all because of these flight attendants smuggling drugs and what not. How many flight attendants affiliated with criminal enterprises are actually employed by the airlines? What better way to transport drugs across the country.
View Quote

This. The KCM program is completely unusable.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only pilots are professional enough to enjoy that particular benefit of being a crewmember? Or is it that FAs aren't actually crewmembers in your eyes?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wasn’t it wolf of wall street that did this in the movie?  Strapping money to the girls?
View Quote

It’s always been harder for drug dealers to export the cash, than it is to import the drugs.  

Idk why they don’t just use BC or some other electronic commerce these days.   I guess it can be tracked.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Pics?

View Quote

Pics of Sarah?

Or pics of Emmanuel, Jarol, and Charlie?

Need to know what team you play for before I put in the work.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pics?

You know, since your link is killed and you didn't even hotlink it either.....

Come on man....RULZ
View Quote

Two of three names sound like they are men and as we know most male flight attendants are gay. So you want to see the some gay men.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Only pilots are professional enough to enjoy that particular benefit of being a crewmember? Or is it that FAs aren't actually crewmembers in your eyes?
View Quote

Stewardesses were not originally in the KCM program. It became a political and me too bailey wig with arguments about funding and inclusion...

Yes, there have been some pilots that have broken the rules too, but the penalties are much more significant for them.

The entire program has gone down the tubes now...
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#21]
8m aint a whole lot of drug money over years...

That sounds like one trip
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Never been done before:

Stewardess smuggle scene taken from Blow (2001)
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
8m aint a whole lot of drug money over years...

That sounds like one trip
View Quote

Here's 1m in twenties.

Multiple that by 8, then divide by the amount you can safely conceal in the lining of a suitcase.

That's a lot of trips in 3 years, even with a team of 4.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Stewardesses were not originally in the KCM program. It became a political and me too bailey wig with arguments about funding and inclusion...

Yes, there have been some pilots that have broken the rules too, but the penalties are much more significant for them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems silly to me that you'd have a crew returning to the airport and then get divided at security. Doesn't it make more sense to process security together? I.e., through the KCA checkpoint? Depart together -> hotel together -> back to airport together -> now lets break up and meet up on the other side?

Admittedly, I've never gone through a KCA checkpoint nor been a part of the program. I walk my happy ass through the door of whatever FBO we happen to be parked at and onto the jet. Only time I have to deal with TSA or security is when flying as a passenger.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Here's 1m in twenties.

Multiple that by 8, then divide by the amount you can safely conceal in the lining of a suitcase.

That's a lot of trips in 3 years, even with a team of 4.

https://i.ibb.co/XW97099/ykjhtb1wm4h41.jpg
View Quote

Why would you use 20s?
Divide by 5. I was exaggerating slightly with 1 trip but it hardly seems worth the risk if you are only doing a few grand
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Seems silly to me that you'd have a crew returning to the airport and then get divided at security. Doesn't it make more sense to process security together? I.e., through the KCA checkpoint? Depart together -> hotel together -> back to airport together -> now lets break up and meet up on the other side?

Admittedly, I've never gone through a KCA checkpoint nor been a part of the program. I walk my happy ass through the door of whatever FBO we happen to be parked at and onto the jet. Only time I have to deal with TSA or security is when flying as a passenger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why would you use 20s?
Divide by 5.
View Quote

How many junkies do you think pay for their daily fix of fentanyl with $100 bills vs. $20 bills?

You can't exactly walk into a bank and say, "hey can I exchange all these $20s for $100s because I have a flight to catch and I want to pack light."

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It’s always been harder for drug dealers to export the cash, than it is to import the drugs.  

Idk why they don’t just use BC or some other electronic commerce these days.   I guess it can be tracked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The blockchain ledger isn't really a good place to record your nefarious deeds, IMO.  YMMV

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you mean Bitcoin by BC, then yes. Contrary to what the media tells you, it's easily traceable. More so than bank records as transactions are public data. You need only tie their address to them (at an "on-ramp" like an exchange) the  you can follow it from there using the block scanner.

Same applies for the vast majority of other networks as well. There are obfuscation methods, but even then, it's still public.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How many junkies do you think pay for their daily fix of fentanyl with $100 bills vs. $20 bills?

You can't exactly walk into a bank and say, "hey can I exchange all these $20s for $100s because I have a flight to catch and I want to pack light."

View Quote

If you are actually at the trafficking end of it smuggling shit between countries you make all your street level dealers pay you in 100s. They can figure it out.

Could probably go the oversize gold chain route, not have to declare it though customs and put it right through the xray machine. Would be a little bit of a cost involved with that but pretty low risk. Wear the real deal there and a plated job on the way back
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Silly? You are dealing with the TSA, which is a massive .gov bureaucracy, of course it's silly.

In Amsterdam, all crew members go trough a separate screening that is out of view of passengers. They check your ID and they test you for explosives. It is very efficient and professional. They don't wast time and money on things that don't matter.

The part of KCM that makes sense is that they are performing an actual identity check. Your crew ID comes up on the computer and is crossed checked with multiple ID cards. They know exactly who you are. Unfortunately, a few bad apples always ruin it for everyone else. I can only imagine the amount of money that has been wasted since 911 screening the least dangerous people in America.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Same as a bank, anything $10k and over is suspect. I mean, you can legally do it, but you are going to be detained, you better have proof the money is legal, they may seize it. Shit, there are people who have had large amounts of cash seized when flying domestically.

To "them", why didn't the person just wire the money!?! Well, because they must be doing something illegal... Same as the people who get "asset forfeiture" because they get pulled over with $23k in cash when they are driving to another State to buy a used vehicle.  

Pretty sure Regan did this, war on drugs and what not. Though, it may have been Carter. I recall news stories and even my Grandfather (who worked at a bank) in Miami talking about people showing up to deposit millions in cash at a bank.
View Quote

You gotta love living in a free country...
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I recall correctly there was a case where a guy had cash seized even though he had a receipt from the bank.  Was going to use it to buy a car or truck.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Heard about this s no time to follow up at the time and find out details
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is why we have to go through additional screening up to 40% of the time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you mean Bitcoin by BC, then yes. Contrary to what the media tells you, it's easily traceable. More so than bank records as transactions are public data. You need only tie their address to them (at an "on-ramp" like an exchange) the  you can follow it from there using the block scanner.

Same applies for the vast majority of other networks as well. There are obfuscation methods, but even then, it's still public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where NFT's and the modern art world step in.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Silly? You are dealing with the TSA, which is a massive .gov bureaucracy, of course it's silly.

In Amsterdam, all crew members go trough a separate screening that is out of view of passengers. They check your ID and they test you for explosives. It is very efficient and professional. They don't wast time and money on things that don't matter.

The part of KCM that makes sense is that they are performing an actual identity check. Your crew ID comes up on the computer and is crossed checked with multiple ID cards. They know exactly who you are. Unfortunately, a few bad apples always ruin it for everyone else. I can only imagine the amount of money that has been wasted since 911 screening the least dangerous people in America.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I like the free substandard government-provided handie before I get my $15 Cinnabon and $8 soda. It reminds me the importance of free markets and consumer choice.  

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's always been harder for drug dealers to export the cash, than it is to import the drugs.  

Idk why they don't just use BC or some other electronic commerce these days.   I guess it can be tracked.
View Quote
The law says cash or instruments over $10k have be declared.  That's BC too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#39]
So what good is the TSA again?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same reason we don’t have 500’s or 1,000’s anymore. They say it was due to lack or use, but that seems like BS to me and probably just one reason.

$1000 today isn’t what 1000 was worth in the 60’s.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Modern art, maybe, but NFTs are just as traceable as any other cryptocurrency.  From the moment one is minted it's traceable on the blockchain.  

Literally everything is public. Every transaction that has ever occurred on the network is publicly viewable at all times.  Unlike traditional finance, past transactions can't be edited. They're immutable.

Sure, they could make or buy an NFT and sell it for a small fortune, BUT there's still the record of where those funds came from and where they ended up. EVERYTHING is public.

They could have transferred all this near instantly on a crypto network, however to get it into the system they'd have to pass through an exchange, which would require KYC, same as a bank. Finding someone to do an OTC deal without KYC is incredibly unlikely for that amount and frequency.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

$8mil
4 people
3 years (min)

$2mil ea

$650k ea per year

65 flights each

That seems perfectly legitimate possibility.  Carry $9,999 out of the U.S. on your flight 65 times a year.  If you are a flight attendant that's not even a lot of flights.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#43]
A lot of countries use $10,000 as the limit for undeclared cash.  I was watching a show about border security in Australia and someone got jammed up because they had $10k US and it was worth more than 10k Australian.

A few years ago we were going thru security in CA and the pilot for our flight was on the precheck security line ahead of us.  He said that TSA always gives him an extra hard time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#44]

This came to mind! Wasn’t there a movie about?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#45]
I always wondered why it's so hard to move cash.  I guess gold or bitcoin wasn't an option.   Realistically the easiest would be by boat.  It's 850 miles or so from Key West. Just have one of their boats meet 1/2 way. Lots of go fast boats have 500 mile range and could make it in a less than 24 hours.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Modern art, maybe, but NFTs are just as traceable as any other cryptocurrency.  From the moment one is minted it's traceable on the blockchain.  

Literally everything is public. Every transaction that has ever occurred on the network is publicly viewable at all times.  Unlike traditional finance, past transactions can't be edited. They're immutable.

Sure, they could make or buy an NFT and sell it for a small fortune, BUT there's still the record of where those funds came from and where they ended up. EVERYTHING is public.

They could have transferred all this near instantly on a crypto network, however to get it into the system they'd have to pass through an exchange, which would require KYC, same as a bank. Finding someone to do an OTC deal without KYC is incredibly unlikely for that amount and frequency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NFT's were no different than modern art, in this way. Even laundering through physical art, you still have to exchange the money from buyer to seller.

NFT's were just a whole lot easier. You didn't need an art appraiser that was willing to play ball. You could literally take a picture from the internet, and sell it to a "random buyer" for as much money as you wanted. (i.e once the cocaine is delivered, you can't wire $100k to a drug dealer for cocaine, but you can purchase a picture of a monkey from an artist with a username for $100k.)
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#47]
There it is!

The Wolf of Wall Street Clip - You Work for Me
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want a cash sniffing dog to go work outbound truck stops close to the border.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I always wondered why it's so hard to move cash.  I guess gold or bitcoin wasn't an option.   Realistically the easiest would be by boat.  It's 850 miles or so from Key West. Just have one of their boats meet 1/2 way. Lots of go fast boats have 500 mile range and could make it in a less than 24 hours.
View Quote

Or just FedEx it overnight.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#50]
tellin ya tsa wouldn't even notice this 100k per person per trip easy peasy

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top