Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol what a shitty lawyer.  Trump should be a felon too but he just simply hasn't "owned up to it"? Is that how the legal system works now?

Oh and essentially he's claiming Cohen knew he was doing something wrong, but hoped Trump would do the wrong thing with him?  What? WHAT?
View Quote
Lanny Davis is a Clinton lawyer.
Once again they have nothing except spin.
This too shall pass...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think that although Cohen isn't required to cooperate with prosecutors his plea deal says he could get credit at sentencing for cooperating with Mueller. So ha ha on "not required to cooperate", that's like saying if I stick a 38 in your ear and ask for wallet you aren't required to hand it over.
View Quote
Well that's all he has left because he's not getting a pardon or a commutation.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you (starting with secretly taping your clients)...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Absolutely, it's all about attention.

"We are better than Trump and we don't need his stinking pardon."

The left and nevertrumpers- "Yay, go get em Lanny!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like every stupid Clinton-obama sycophant lawyer they put on TV, they make comments such as this to imply that the "President's pardon is worth nothing compared to bringing the President to justice".

My tin-foil hat is buzzing that Hillary is directing this concert behind the scenes.
Maybe but if Davis thought there was a scintilla of a chance that Trump would actually pardon Cohen I have my doubts that he would have said what he said.

Trump won't be removed from office over this.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You think Pence is pro-amnesty and pro-open borders? Cite?
View Quote
We didn't vote for Pence, we voted for Trump & whoever jumped on his coattails.
If we wanted President Pence he would have been the nominee...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Indeed! Cohen's lawyer is saying this morning that Cohen is "waiting to cooperate with Mueller"... and also asking people to donate to Michael Cohen's truth fund.

Another element is that Cohen had spoken very carefully to limit admissions and hadn't contradicted his prior statements up until now. Now his attorney says he was lying because he was loyal to Trump, but what Cohen is saying now is the truth. Probably only matters what evidence he can lead people to directly or by explaining connecting dots.

If his story on Prague changes or he says that Trump admin was routing people who wanted influence to him and he has anything to support it, things could get interesting. On the other hand if all Cohen did was random fixer stuff in Trump Org then it could be annoying for Trump... but mostly held up until he leaves office.
View Quote
That's all it was - plenty of rich people pay a fixer to handle stuff they don't want to deal with.

And it doesn't matter what his story changes to - he secretly recorded his clients - if he can't produce a recording it didn't happen.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Cohen to produce audio of Trump saying he colluded with Russia to hack Clinton's emails...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We didn't vote for Pence, we voted for Trump & whoever jumped on his coattails.
If we wanted President Pence he would have been the nominee...
View Quote
That's a different argument. Im not saying you want President Pence, but to claim he's pro-amnesty and pro-open borders is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like every stupid Clinton-obama sycophant lawyer they put on TV, they make comments such as this to imply that the "President's pardon is worth nothing compared to bringing the President to justice".

My tin-foil hat is buzzing that Hillary is directing this concert behind the scenes.
Maybe but if Davis thought there was a scintilla of a chance that Trump would actually pardon Cohen I have my doubts that he would have said what he said.

No.

They intend to use it as a rally cry for the midterms.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Congress defines the "high crimes and misdemeanors" in their articles of impeachment, and they do not have to be tied to any particular standing statute.

As far as I know, there is no law precluding a sitting president from moving to a foreign country, as long as he paid for the relocation expenses himself.   But, that would rise to the level of impeachment by congress.  A slightly less extreme example would be a recently elected president deciding he didn't want to move to Washington, but instead, govern from his home, surrounded by his base - let's say he isolates himself in California.  There's no crime against living in California, but Congress could impeach and convict a president for this.

In the Clinton impeachment, there is not a single reference to any federal, state or local statutes that Clinton may have violated - this is because impeachment is broader than simple violation of statute - and it was always intended to be this way.
View Quote
There's no crime in moving to a foreign country or a state.
A "high crime or misdemeanor" has to be an actual crime.

Starr provided 11 articles of impeachment, the House Judiciary committee approved 3 of them & sent them to the full House.
Clinton was actually impeached on 2 articles - obstruction of justice & perjury - actual crimes.
When it went to the Senate a bunch or traitorous swamp creature RINO's voted against conviction so they didn't even have a simple majority (let alone the 2/3 majority required to remove).

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

I really hope this is what the dems run on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He was not in office.  And its not illegal to pay somebody for a non-disclosure.  Happens all the time.
View Quote
I don't know that you have to be in office when the alleged crime occurred, it doesn't really say that.
Since a sitting President can't be indicted (regardless of whether the alleged crime happened before or after he took office) & impeachment is the only alternative, I would assume he could be impeached for an actual crime that occurred on the campaign trail.

It also doesn't say that you have to still be in office to be impeached - I would assume that if they did file an article of impeachment against Trump for a campaign finance violation, then the R's could grow a pair of balls & impeach FBHO since he actually paid fines for admitted campaign finance violations - just to put that black mark on his record too...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No.

View Quote
That's what the whole Meowler witch hunt is - taking over the House in 2018 & opposition research in 2020.

Trump should yank the security clearances from Meowler & his angry Democrats to shut the whole thing down - prohibit him from viewing anything that isn't available to the public...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I love how just the fact that Cohen pleaded guilty leads them to the conclusion that he is “implicating” trump.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I love how just the fact that Cohen pleaded guilty leads them to the conclusion that he is “implicating” trump.
View Quote
It is the fact that Cohen’s lawyer is out there saying exactly that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mueller has everything to do with it, why do you think he's farming it out to his other buddies.
View Quote
Except Mueller will have to once again state that it has no connection to Trump or the campaign...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It is the fact that Cohen’s lawyer is out there saying exactly that.
View Quote
Also Clinton's lawyer, still bitter that his girl lost.
...and he's also a foreign agent.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Except Mueller will have to once again state that it has no connection to Trump or the campaign...
View Quote
Don't count on it. Mueller doesn't have to say anything. He'll let the media say that it IS connected, and leak a few tidbits that seem to support that claim at opportune times. A big motivator in this investigation is create an excuse for govt. backed (and funded) oppo research for the DNC.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mueller has everything to do with it, why do you think he's farming it out to his other buddies.
Why would he have to do that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's all it was - plenty of rich people pay a fixer to handle stuff they don't want to deal with.

And it doesn't matter what his story changes to - he secretly recorded his clients - if he can't produce a recording it didn't happen.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Cohen to produce audio of Trump saying he colluded with Russia to hack Clinton's emails...
View Quote
If he had a tape that was in any way key to prosecuting/impeaching Trump he would already have his legal fees paid off by some unknown benefactor and back at home.  This is just extending the false narrative
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If he had a tape that was in any way key to prosecuting/impeaching Trump he would already have his legal fees paid off by some unknown benefactor and back at home.  This is just extending the false narrative
View Quote
And it would be blasting 24/7 from MSN. It doesn’t exist.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Man Lanny Davis is all over the place talking about how much Cohen wants to cooperate.  I'm scratching my head wondering who his audience is here...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/48896/22-647724.JPG
View Quote
how did Cohen ever imagine that hiring the Clinton's lawyer was a good idea?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seen any Clintons getting indicted recently?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Man Lanny Davis is all over the place talking about how much Cohen wants to cooperate.  I'm scratching my head wondering who his audience is here...
View Quote
the democrat base, Duh.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
the democrat base, Duh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the democrat base, Duh.
Maybe.  They can't do anything for Cohen, though...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's just it, they would never have seen the inside of Mueller's conference room, let alone had to make a deal or admit to guilt.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the democrat base, Duh.
Cohen is not as smart as he thinks he is, with all of the evidence against the Clintons why aren't they in prison? The fix was in. Cohen is being sacrificed to hurt and testify, compose against Trump.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Cohen is not as smart as he thinks he is, with all of the evidence against the Clintons why aren't they in prison? The fix was in. Cohen is being sacrificed to hurt and testify, compose against Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the democrat base, Duh.
Yeah no shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's a different argument. Im not saying you want President Pence, but to claim he's pro-amnesty and pro-open borders is ridiculous.
View Quote
Pence was the GOP pick for supporting Trump...he is a GOPe order taker..we do not want him being President....
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Starr provided 11 articles of impeachment, the House Judiciary committee approved 3 of them & sent them to the full House.
Clinton was actually impeached on 2 articles - obstruction of justice & perjury - actual crimes.
When it went to the Senate a bunch or traitorous swamp creature RINO's voted against conviction so they didn't even have a simple majority (let alone the 2/3 majority required to remove).

View Quote
Not to mention the House only decides on impeachment, the senate decides guilty of crimes....
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
All the never_trumpers and liberals....duh..you are the guys screaming "we got him this time"...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure that has more to do with bribes to FBI brass than Lanny's skills as an advocate.

Well, he might have tossed in some hummers to sweaten the pot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#35]
President Donald Trump Admits He Knew About Michael Cohen Payments ‘Later On’ | Katy Tur | MSNBC
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Giuliani claimed Trump paid Cohen back. If true it seems like even a longer stretch to claim this was a campaign contribution. Maybe Giuliani is lying, but Cohen took the money out of a mortgage or home equity, which makes me think he wasn't exactly rolling around in cash like Scrooge McDuck. So wouldn't he bill trump for the hundred whatever grand, well I guess not bill but get Trump to cut him a check?
View Quote
The repayment of Cohen is what may expose more people at Trump Org to some potential legal jeopardy.  The Information stated that Trump Org repayed Cohen through a series of bogus payments for legal work that Cohen never performed.  It's going to be interesting to see who was responsible for that since they happened after Trump stepped down from being CEO (on paper)...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The repayment of Cohen is what may expose more people at Trump Org to some potential legal jeopardy.  The Information stated that Trump Org repayed Cohen through a series of bogus payments for legal work that Cohen never performed.  It's going to be interesting to see who was responsible for that since they happened after Trump stepped down from being CEO (on paper)...
View Quote
So if Cohen billed for legal work that didn't happen he defrauded the Org?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this example, no.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Congress defines the "high crimes and misdemeanors" in their articles of impeachment, and they do not have to be tied to any particular standing statute.

As far as I know, there is no law precluding a sitting president from moving to a foreign country, as long as he paid for the relocation expenses himself.   But, that would rise to the level of impeachment by congress.  A slightly less extreme example would be a recently elected president deciding he didn't want to move to Washington, but instead, govern from his home, surrounded by his base - let's say he isolates himself in California.  There's no crime against living in California, but Congress could impeach and convict a president for this.

In the Clinton impeachment, there is not a single reference to any federal, state or local statutes that Clinton may have violated - this is because impeachment is broader than simple violation of statute - and it was always intended to be this way.

Which sections of the US or Arkansas Codes were cited in Clinton's Articles of Impeachment?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#41]
People are having a field day on Trumps twitter page. Just a small sample.

Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Which sections of the US or Arkansas Codes were cited in Clinton's Articles of Impeachment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy you're quoting routinely just sort of makes up legal shit and posts as if it is fact.

The "high crimes and misdemeanors" language in the US Constitution is left up to the House to define and is independent from the US Federal Criminal Code.

In addition to your example, one can see the Nixon Articles of Impeachment (the drafts, at least) were the same way and did not reference specific violations of US Code.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
The part in red tells me you have accuracy related issues.

The Charging document alleges Cohen sent invoices that read; "pursuant to [a] retainer agreement, ... payment for services rendered for the months of January and February, 2017."

Executive-1 from "the Company" forwarded that email to another employee at the Company, stating: "Please pay from the Trust.  Post to legal expenses.  Put 'retainer for the months of January and February 2018' in the description."  (page 17).

Paying people for services rendered via installment payments is neither uncommon nor is it necessarily illegal.
Paying an attorney for services and then classifying those payments as legal expenses for book keeping purposes is neither uncommon nor is it necessarily illegal.

Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are those supposed to be funny?
View Quote
You know that the left can't meme
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Charging document alleges Cohen sent invoices that read; "pursuant to [a] retainer agreement, ... payment for services rendered for the months of January and February, 2017."

Executive-1 from "the Company" forwarded that email to another employee at the Company, stating: "Please pay from the Trust.  Post to legal expenses.  Put 'retainer for the months of January and February 2018' in the description."  (page 17).

Paying people for services rendered via installment payments is neither uncommon nor is it necessarily illegal.
Paying an attorney for services and then classifying those payments as legal expenses for book keeping purposes is neither uncommon nor is it necessarily illegal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.  

Doing the red as part of a scheme to refund someone's unlawful campaign contribution is apparently frowned upon in the Southern District of New York.

Don't be obtuse.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Are you saying those aren't crimes?
Here's a couple of things he did;
18USC73
18USC1621
18USC1623

https://www.congress.gov/bill/105th-congress/house-resolution/611/text

CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, December 19, 1998.

RESOLUTION

Resolved, That William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

ARTICLE I

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administration of justice, in that:
On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:
(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;
(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;
(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and
(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.
In doing this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

ARTICLE II

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.
The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.
(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.
(3) On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.
(4) Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.
(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.
(6) On or about January 18 and January 20, 21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.
(7) On or about January 21, 23, and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.
In all of this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No shit.  

Doing the red as part of a scheme to refund someone's unlawful campaign contribution is apparently frowned upon in the Southern District of New York.

Don't be obtuse.  
View Quote
It's unlawful to pay someone who paid money for a story to spike the story?    That's unlawful?  That's a campaign contribution? You really want to go down that road?

I'd be careful throwing around that word if I were you given your track record of posting things that either play fast and loose with facts or outright false (see the example above).  
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's unlawful to pay someone who paid money for a story to spike the story?    That's unlawful?  That's a campaign contribution? You really want to go down that road?

I'd be careful throwing around that word if I were you given your track record of posting things that either play fast and loose with facts or outright false (see the example above).  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.  

Don't be obtuse.  

Did you miss Cohen's guilty plea yesterday?

You're seriously trying to argue that an act outlined in a criminal information and a signed plea agreement wasn't illegal?  You might want to tell your theory to Cohen, Cohen's legal representation, and the Federal Judge that accepted Cohen's plea. Oh, and the USAO for the SDNY because that would be a huge ethical violation as well.  Let me know how they respond.

Or stick to Turbotax and let the adults talk about federal criminal investigations.  Whatever is easier for you.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did you miss Cohen's guilty plea yesterday?

You're seriously trying to argue that an act outlined in a criminal information and a signed plea agreement wasn't illegal?  You might want to tell your theory to Cohen, Cohen's legal representation, and the Federal Judge that accepted Cohen's plea. Oh, and the USAO for the SDNY because that would be a huge ethical violation as well.  Let me know how they respond.

Or stick to Turbotax and let the adults talk about federal criminal investigations.  Whatever is easier for you.  
View Quote
You don't know what a guilty plea is or means, do you?  
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top