Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread took a slight detour to the cray crazy...

https://media.giphy.com/media/8zHvOevIG2fsI/giphy.gif

View Quote
Like your old Carter Page is a Russian Spy threads, when you tried to claim a CIA asset was a Russian spy. When you claimed Trump was working with Putin by selling Patriot missiles to Poland and loaning Patriot missiles to Lithuania
I'm sure Mueller will indict him any day now
Rod Rosenstein's letter to the congress explaining how he was stupid and had no clue that Ohr and Steele were conspiring against the POTUS will probably also go over well.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Sorry Your Girl Won" Internet Commandos reporting for duty, Sergeant Mitty commanding!
View Quote
Some of us have already faced the enemies of this country face to face and destroyed them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can I buy a Molon Labe ejection port cover? You must have spares.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just you wait you arrogant pos N.Y. pussy.... you might not... but there are plenty of people who will die for this country you defeatist pussy

Join or die motherfuckers... if there was a group of people you didn't want to mess with it's Utah... we've massacred before and we'll do it again
Can I buy a Molon Labe ejection port cover? You must have spares.
you arrogant pussy!... you pussy!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Like your old Carter Page is a Russian Spy threads, when you tried to claim a CIA asset was a Russian spy. When you claimed Trump was working with Putin by selling Patriot missiles to Poland and loaning Patriot missiles to Lithuania
Rod Rosenstein's letter to the congress explaining how he was stupid and had no clue that Ohr and Steele were conspiring against the POTUS will probably also go over well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I lick this post do you think I'll get a contact high?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is the irony of the whole impeachment deal.  Pence is far more conservative than Trump, and would face far fewer obstacles than Trump to inact his agenda.  Dems act like Hillary will be given the Presidency if Trump is impeached.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like President Pence it very well may be.
The Dems will wish Trump was still in office.
That is the irony of the whole impeachment deal.  Pence is far more conservative than Trump, and would face far fewer obstacles than Trump to inact his agenda.  Dems act like Hillary will be given the Presidency if Trump is impeached.
Pence is a globalist cock licker.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
This he is a weakling like yeb
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Peace out I’m taking a hiatus from you cucks

Study up on some history and see how well it goes for people who try to mess with Utah... you don’t think Utah be like it do but it does
View Quote
I think you're the first person I've ever met that's proud to be from Utah.

And yes, I get the irony of my location, or lack therof.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The hint already is he will sing like Omarosa and with similar proof.

But that won't stop the rabble rousing
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
 Talk about attacking the wrong guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I'd take a bullet for Trump!"
eveyone wants to be a henchman until it's time to do henchman shit
Just you wait you arrogant pos N.Y. pussy.... you might not... but there are plenty of people who will die for this country you defeatist pussy

Join or die motherfuckers... if there was a group of people you didn't want to mess with it's Utah... we've massacred before and we'll do it again
I've got this saved to use later as copypasta.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They are claiming the pay off violated 52 USC 30118(a) via 52 U.S. Code 30101 (8)(a).

Here is the text of the relevant portion of those statutes:

Think about that for a moment.   Paying to spike a story is now a political contribution (according to the US DOJ).   Assuming that is applied equally to everybody, and we know it won't be, what kinds of problems could arise from that interpretation?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

List the statute or law that was broken.
They are claiming the pay off violated 52 USC 30118(a) via 52 U.S. Code 30101 (8)(a).

(a) In general

It is unlawful for any national bank, or any corporation organized by authority of any law of Congress, to make a contribution or expenditure in connection with any election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, or for any corporation whatever, or any labor organization, to make a contribution or expenditure in connection with any election at which presidential and vice presidential electors or a Senator or Representative in, or a Delegate or Resident Commissioner to, Congress are to be voted for, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any of the foregoing offices, or for any candidate, political committee, or other person knowingly to accept or receive any contribution prohibited by this section, or any officer or any director of any corporation or any national bank or any officer of any labor organization to consent to any contribution or expenditure by the corporation, national bank, or labor organization, as the case may be, prohibited by this section.
(8) (A) The term "contribution" includes

(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

(ii) the payment by any person of compensation for the personal services of another person which are rendered to a political committee without charge for any purpose.
Think about that for a moment.   Paying to spike a story is now a political contribution (according to the US DOJ).   Assuming that is applied equally to everybody, and we know it won't be, what kinds of problems could arise from that interpretation?  
Question is, can this be an impeachable offence since it happened before he was elected?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Cohen don't got chit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ever been to Tennessee? They'll hang every Fed who's dumb enough to leave the highway if you give them an excuse.
View Quote
Hear Hear.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The hint already is he will sing like Omarosa and with similar proof.

But that won't stop the rabble rousing
View Quote
If Trump knows there’s a recording that incriminates him he’ll only have two winning moves:  1)Fire Mueller and do it just after the midterms 2) Refuse to cooperate and claim executive privilege and ride the courts out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I'd take a bullet for Trump!"
eveyone wants to be a henchman until it's time to do henchman shit

Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Question is, can this be an impeachable offence since it happened before he was elected?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(a) In general

It is unlawful for any national bank, or any corporation organized by authority of any law of Congress, to make a contribution or expenditure in connection with any election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, or for any corporation whatever, or any labor organization, to make a contribution or expenditure in connection with any election at which presidential and vice presidential electors or a Senator or Representative in, or a Delegate or Resident Commissioner to, Congress are to be voted for, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any of the foregoing offices, or for any candidate, political committee, or other person knowingly to accept or receive any contribution prohibited by this section, or any officer or any director of any corporation or any national bank or any officer of any labor organization to consent to any contribution or expenditure by the corporation, national bank, or labor organization, as the case may be, prohibited by this section.

(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

(ii) the payment by any person of compensation for the personal services of another person which are rendered to a political committee without charge for any purpose.
Impeachment is a political process; not a criminal one.  The House could technically pass Articles of Impeachment over the way Trump wears his ties too long.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump/Russia stole the election
Trump colluded with Russia
Trump gave Russia state secrets
Trump obstructed Justice

Trump broke a campaign finance law   <— we are here
Trump invaded taxes
Trump took a bribe
Trump’s motorcade ran a red light
Trump littered
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ever been to Tennessee? They'll hang every Fed who's dumb enough to leave the highway if you give them an excuse.
View Quote
Is it bad I can’t tell whether this is an insult or a compliment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not really the same thing as being Fred the Psycho killer spending his days eating dog food while hiding in the abandoned Howard Johnson's while armies of Robocop Feds hunt him and his wife takes off with Mort the guy who writes their home owner policy.
View Quote
I didn’t expect to last long enough to be reduced to eating dog food!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump obstructed Justice

Trump broke a campaign finance law   <— we are here
Trump invaded taxes
Trump took a bribe
Trump’s motorcade ran a red light
Trump littered
View Quote
You forgot a couple earlier ones

Trump didn't pay contractors
Trump stole money from veterans
Trumps said grab them by the pussy
Stormy Daniels
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really the same thing as being Fred the Psycho killer spending his days eating dog food while hiding in the abandoned Howard Johnson's while armies of Robocop Feds hunt him and his wife takes off with Mort the guy who writes their home owner policy.
Is this Civil War II fantasy central?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Impeachment is a political process; not a criminal one.  The House could technically pass Articles of Impeachment over the way Trump wears his ties too long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(a) In general

High crimes and misdemeanors mean much to you?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:29:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think you're the first person I've ever met that's proud to be from Utah.

And yes, I get the irony of my location, or lack therof.
View Quote
Strange. There was this guy who went by 1selvatico who was also from Utah. He posted dick pics and got banned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If our president is removed by the swamp for BS? That’s my line in the sand. Oh and that’s my real name up there. ;)
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You have always seemed to be the most rational of the bunch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's not getting impeached, guys.  He could asphyxiate a hobo on the North Lawn live on Fox News and impeachment wouldn't crack 55 votes in the Senate.
You have always seemed to be the most rational of the bunch
‘Course, he’s never been right..
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm a little confused; didn't Cohen's previously released tape pretty much already show that Trump knew about and wanted the payment made?

What new info is in the plea that wasn't already known (or at least strongly suspected) by everyone?

Is this specifically about the intent the payment? (Cohen now claims he made the payments on behalf of the campaign, instead of on behalf of trump himself?)
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I definitely take it as a compliment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(a) In general

Sigh.  That's separate from the current federal criminal code. In other words - it can be defined entirely by Congress.

Take a minute and look at the Clinton and Nixon Articles of Impeachment.  Feel free to point out where they reference specific federal code sections.

(Hint: They don't)
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Dershowitz breaks down Cohen plea deal, Manafort verdict
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
This falls into the infamous category where it's proposed that a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are we on Arfcom or DU?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No civil war over Cohen - he's a scumbag.

Civil war happens when you overthrow an elected president...
View Quote
LOL, Nixon was a duly elected president, and the only thing that happened was, we got Jimmy Carter.

The only thing that will happen is a lot of  edgy memes on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Are we on Arfcom or DU?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we on Arfcom or DU?
Yes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. He won't fight back like Trump does. He's a by-the-book type of guy. Only respectable tweets. The result will be that he will not have the latitude the Trump enjoys. The liberal media will walk all over him. He seems like a steady guy to have as a backup pitcher if we really need him. I'd rather not test him in the 9th however.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump obstructed Justice

Trump broke a campaign finance law   < we are here
Trump invaded taxes
Trump took a bribe
Trump's motorcade ran a red light
Trump littered
Trump tore the tags off a mattress
View Quote
fixed
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Obama's 2008 campaign was cited and fined a record $375,000 dollars for campaign finance violations.

Nobody wants to mention that it happens during every campaign, and it's another nothingburger.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not an impeachable offense, because it's not a high crime or misdemeanor, and EVERY presidential campaign violates election finance laws. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Yes Obama's too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't think buying some random whores story is a high crime.

And this was done before he was elected.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol irony

The crap you post leads me to believe you’re handling the blotter with out nitril gloves on.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm a little confused; didn't Cohen's previously released tape pretty much already show that Trump knew about and wanted the payment made?

What new info is in the plea that wasn't already known (or at least strongly suspected) by everyone?

Is this specifically about the intent the payment? (Cohen now claims he made the payments on behalf of the campaign, instead of on behalf of trump himself?)
View Quote
Former FEC Chair said the payment was not a campaign contribution under the wording of the law.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Are we on Arfcom or DU?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we on Arfcom or DU?
Pro TPP, Pro WTO, Pro NAFTA, Pro Amnesty, Pro Open Borders. Tried to get the party to make him the nominee when the Access Hollywood tape came out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sigh.  That's separate from the current federal criminal code. In other words - it can be defined entirely by Congress.

Take a minute and look at the Clinton and Nixon Articles of Impeachment.  Feel free to point out where they reference specific federal code sections.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(a) In general

Here is the clause for impeachment:

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanor.

You said :

"Impeachment is a political process; not a criminal one.  The House could technically pass Articles of Impeachment over the way Trump wears his ties too long."

That does not meet the standard in the constitution unless your intention is not to win the trial in the senate which would be pointless to bring up impeachment to begin with.

It is much more than a political maneuver to impeach and remove a president.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:57:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't either.

Democrats and nevertrumpers do though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Bullet sponge lobes to troll don't he !!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the Feds have your balls in a vice over a 20 million dollar fraud scheme the smart play is to cooperate and get that sweet, sweet downward departure at sentencing...
The more you type the more I am convinced you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bullet sponge lobes to troll don't he !!
LOL Bullet_Spooge.

I never read his shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Don’t care. Fuck liberals.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#50]
(2:43)

Michael Cohen's attorney says Cohen has info about Trump for Mueller
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top