User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yall gotta stop BTT'ing this thread man.  it ran its course.  I cant keep seeing tritip like this, im gonna go cook and eat a whole one by myself, and I cant do that at the moment.
View Quote
Just keeping you motivated to make delicious tri tip for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  I smoked a tri tip low and slow the other week to 125, got a cast iron pan good and hot and reverse seared it to 135.  Tasted like heaven.

I'm down in San Marcos again for work and brought a cooler to fill with sausage from a bbq place here and goodies from a meat market in New Braunfels and I just may have to hit the HEB to put a few of these in to transport up north for smoking this summer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:07:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice.  I smoked a tri tip low and slow the other week to 125, got a cast iron pan good and hot and reverse seared it to 135.  Tasted like heaven.

I'm down in San Marcos again for work and brought a cooler to fill with sausage from a bbq place here and goodies from a meat market in New Braunfels and I just may have to hit the HEB to put a few of these in to transport up north for smoking this summer.
View Quote
@Elvis121
Granzins?  Good stuff there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@Elvis121
Granzins?  Good stuff there.
View Quote

That's the place.  When I work down here I usually fill a cooler with meat from there, and 4 or 5 pounds of the hatch chili and gouda sausage they sell at the San Marcos BBQ.  Helps keep the smoker going and summertime guests up here smiling.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#6]
HEB still has select tri tip for $6.23 a pound. Hope they restocked though. I bought the last three in the case yesterday.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top