Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Black shirt better hope he goes to prison because that kid is going to grow up thinking a blood debt must be paid in blood.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really like this pic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9106/Screenshot_20211126-221832_Samsung_Inter-2182509.JPG

ETA: For all the posters saying green shirt didn’t continue advancing. Here is a much better, UNCROPPED image.
View Quote

No self defense there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unless there is a court order stating otherwise.  Like maybe a warrant, or court ordered visitation agreement.

Property owners rights don't trump the courts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone else has permission to be their and that permission is subject to the property owner or resident.

Unless there is a court order stating otherwise.  Like maybe a warrant, or court ordered visitation agreement.

Property owners rights don't trump the courts.
If they were at a chucke cheese, and green shirt was making a scene, the manager could ask\tell him to leave, he doesn't get to stay around.

Green shirt didn't know where son was, was told he wasn't there, had previously assumed son was with someone else.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You can like that photo all you want, but the swiftness in which he dropped and his final body position hint at a different tale (as seen in the video from the truck).

And, when you play the video from inside the house, the video doesn't show that he was advancing, and if anything to the contrary.  He was backing up.  That's why his body fell the way it did.  The bullet didn't do that.  The bullet can't do that.  His body position was the result of what he was doing prior to being hit with a CNS shot.

If he was advancing, he would have fallen forward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like this pic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9106/Screenshot_20211126-221832_Samsung_Inter-2182509.JPG

ETA: For all the posters saying green shirt didn’t continue advancing. Here is a much better, UNCROPPED image.

You can like that photo all you want, but the swiftness in which he dropped and his final body position hint at a different tale (as seen in the video from the truck).

And, when you play the video from inside the house, the video doesn't show that he was advancing, and if anything to the contrary.  He was backing up.  That's why his body fell the way it did.  The bullet didn't do that.  The bullet can't do that.  His body position was the result of what he was doing prior to being hit with a CNS shot.

If he was advancing, he would have fallen forward.

And I believe it does show advancement on green shirt’s part. The video from the truck POV, the one I watched, is cropped (altered), so if there’s a complete video from that POV, I’d love to watch it. If you’re saying (assuming) he was backing up, that is still motion. Swiftness - black shirt had how much time to determine what is happening. Are you intending to say he had enough time to determine if he was still in danger? His back was to green shirt after being wrestled off the porch, had to turn around 180 degrees to reacquire sight of green shirt, then make the decision. How much time does he really have? He sees green shirt moving. How much time does he have?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]
the second teal shirt guy grabbed the gun it became a self defense shoot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That pic says Anne Marie as if she took the video. So black shirts ex wife was inside the house filming and his side piece is out front. WTF kind of trailer park love triangle shit is going on. I really can't wait for this trial so we can get the whole story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like this pic

That pic says Anne Marie as if she took the video. So black shirts ex wife was inside the house filming and his side piece is out front. WTF kind of trailer park love triangle shit is going on. I really can't wait for this trial so we can get the whole story

Anne Marie wasn’t there.  That was part of her divorce documents and I assume the media outlet just put her name there as CYA.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]
What a total shitshow.  To all of those saying this was a good shoot because he didn’t leave immediately when asked, can you bait someone you don’t like over to your yard, start an argument with them and then just tell them to leave and if they don’t immediately beat it out of there just shoot them?

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Was Black shirt, in the moment, cognizant of Greens shirts actions? or was his state of mind defensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has this version been posted?

He's stepping backwards, away from Carruth when he was shot.  That's why he collapsed onto the porch.

Even with the video from the truck, alone, a bio-mech could have demonstrated what happened outside of the field of view of the video.
Was Black shirt, in the moment, cognizant of Greens shirts actions? or was his state of mind defensive.

The first thing black shirt says to the widow after he shoots green shirt dead is “I told you all to leave.”

So I believe his state of mine was to solely to remove green shirt from the property and to not back down in front of his side piece.  Not that he was fearing for his life.  That’s why he went back inside to get the Ruger carbine because he thought it would intimidate green shirt.  Then the warning shot.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You're arguing that he pointed the gun at him at that point, but he didn't until after it was physical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not the arguing that having a gun pointed at you is not having a gun pointed that you.  
You're arguing that he pointed the gun at him at that point, but he didn't until after it was physical.

You’re defining physical as waving your hands around, yelling, and walking in circles?  Green shirt is 6 feet away from ex wife and black shirt for everything leading up to high ready and “leave now.”  Green shirt and black shirt start chest bumping after the rifle goes to low ready.  Rifle was pointed at green shirt somewhere in there.  Even then, it’s not until black shirt takes the warning shot that green shirt actually puts hands on him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What a total shitshow.  To all of those saying this was a good shoot because he didn’t leave immediately when asked, can you bait someone you don’t like over to your yard, start an argument with them and then just tell them to leave and if they don’t immediately beat it out of there just shoot them?

View Quote

Correct.  That appears to be the accepted standard in Texas.

My non-legal thought is that you should tell the person to leave at least three times, clicking your heels together each time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Again, this was a dad trying to pick up his kid.  He had a right to be there.  Take away peoples kids and see what happens.  Every single parent would react the same way, especially if it’s happening repeatedly.  

Also, I’m sorry but if you were afraid of that man before the gun was retrieved you’re a GIANT fucking pussy.  He had shown 0 reason to fetch a gun.  Notice how it all escalated once a gun was retrieved.  

Maybe gun laws should change since so many pussies are so quick to retreat to shooting someone on here then.  You have the vast majority of people saying bad shoot and then softies screaming “he was threatened!!!  He had to kill him!!” Sorry, but you’re wimpy and instigate you don’t get to hide behind murdering someone because you got scared.
View Quote

My God I hate what this place has become to have statements like this, even if it is in GD, posted.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a total shitshow.  To all of those saying this was a good shoot because he didn't leave immediately when asked, can you bait someone you don't like over to your yard, start an argument with them and then just tell them to leave and if they don't immediately beat it out of there just shoot them?

View Quote
who has said that?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Property?

You don't have to have already lost life or limb to prepare yourself to prevent it.

No one can do anything but speculate as to his frame of mind leading up to shooting especially without the background on their history. Change the actor to anyone who you don't have this weird context of thinking he needed to get out his dick to prove superiority though. E.g. it's the grandmother and they're at the grandmother's house, he's acting like that, she orders him to leave, he replies "make me" or whatever we can't hear he said, she gets a gun. Is that okay? Of course it is. The same rules have to apply to everyone, even shitbags like the shooter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The law is pretty clear that the point is to prevent loss of property, life, or limb.  The only thing black shirt was losing was face in front of his side piece.
Property?

You don't have to have already lost life or limb to prepare yourself to prevent it.

No one can do anything but speculate as to his frame of mind leading up to shooting especially without the background on their history. Change the actor to anyone who you don't have this weird context of thinking he needed to get out his dick to prove superiority though. E.g. it's the grandmother and they're at the grandmother's house, he's acting like that, she orders him to leave, he replies "make me" or whatever we can't hear he said, she gets a gun. Is that okay? Of course it is. The same rules have to apply to everyone, even shitbags like the shooter.

Yes, in Texas you can use deadly force to prevent the unrecoverable theft of property at night.

Black shirt wasn’t afraid about loss of life or limb.  He wanted green shirt to respect his authority.  That was all about, “I’ll show this motherfucker.”
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The first thing black shirt says to the widow after he shoots green shirt dead is "I told you all to leave."

So I believe his state of mine was to solely to remove green shirt from the property and to not back down in front of his side piece.  Not that he was fearing for his life.  That's why he went back inside to get the Ruger carbine because he thought it would intimidate green shirt.  Then the warning shot.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has this version been posted?

He's stepping backwards, away from Carruth when he was shot.  That's why he collapsed onto the porch.

Even with the video from the truck, alone, a bio-mech could have demonstrated what happened outside of the field of view of the video.

The first thing black shirt says to the widow after he shoots green shirt dead is "I told you all to leave."

So I believe his state of mine was to solely to remove green shirt from the property and to not back down in front of his side piece.  Not that he was fearing for his life.  That's why he went back inside to get the Ruger carbine because he thought it would intimidate green shirt.  Then the warning shot.  

He just shot someone, his mind is pudding\in shock.

Getting the rifle was not illegal, and he may have had reason*. By the time he fired the "warning shot" self defense was justified.

"Warning shot" in quotations because we don't know if if was a, WS\ND\Intentional.

*Previous behavior, threats, the interaction with Green shirt after telling him to get off property. Green shirt follows after Black shirt, then says, "That's right".
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Curious, does the visitation order allow the father to be anywhere the mother is?  If the mother is at her boyfriend's house, rather than her's - does that give the father the right to be on a third person's property (especially knowing that the kid was not there)?

I don't have all the details, but seems to me that the father was probably hunting down his ex - curious if there will be an interesting text thread of threats to show up eventually.  Hell, I would not even be surprised if there were not visitation restrictions as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Again, this was a dad trying to pick up his kid.  He had a right to be there.  Take away peoples kids and see what happens.  Every single parent would react the same way, especially if it’s happening repeatedly.  

Also, I’m sorry but if you were afraid of that man before the gun was retrieved you’re a GIANT fucking pussy.  He had shown 0 reason to fetch a gun.  Notice how it all escalated once a gun was retrieved.  

Maybe gun laws should change since so many pussies are so quick to retreat to shooting someone on here then.  You have the vast majority of people saying bad shoot and then softies screaming “he was threatened!!!  He had to kill him!!” Sorry, but you’re wimpy and instigate you don’t get to hide behind murdering someone because you got scared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BS, a large number of people are saying that simply arming himself on his own property is provocation. What is the difference between someone who is armed and someone who is not? The only difference is the presence of the gun. Calling someone who has the legal right to arm themselves a billy badass for doing so is the reach. You do get to act like billy badass when someone won't leave your property (previously posted you can use force). You do get to defend yourself if attacked in the process, and you might need a gun to do so.

What in the actual fuck is the point of having the right to have a gun on your property if you aren't allowed to get it out when someone is making a disturbance on your property and refuses to leave? If you don't have this right, you don't have rights at all. And you're arguing to take that away.

Hahahaha now Gd wants more strict self defense laws. Maybe a duty to retreat. Its the smart thing right? Maybe we should screen people to make sure hotheads like this cant buy guns?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#17]
The more I watch it, the more it looks almost planned, at least prepared for anyway.

This was no random thought.  All the cell phones going looks disturbingly like the inner city street fights you see on youtube.

They all knew there was going to be trouble because, the kids not here again.  Dad might have been setup, and took the bait like a fool.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If they were at a chucke cheese, and green shirt was making a scene, the manager could ask\tell him to leave, he doesn't get to stay around.

Green shirt didn't know where son was, was told he wasn't there, had previously assumed son was with someone else.
View Quote

Yeah is the father allowed to trespass anywhere he wants if he thinks his kid might be there? She said he isnt here. So leave. Screaming match wont make him show up. If shes lying just document and bring to court.

What if he thinks his kid is hiding in the dallas cowboys cheerleader locker room? Can he barge in?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What if he thinks his kid is hiding in the dallas cowboys cheerleader locker room? Can he barge in?

View Quote

No, but he can hope!  
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they run up in your face, tell you theyre going to take the long gun youre holding away, and assault you.

Then maybe.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, but he can hope!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but he can hope!  

I know right. Brb going to have a kid.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#22]
The arguments on page 31/34/ 36&37 are all the same.
This thread has become a big circular argument
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The more I watch it, the more it looks almost planned, at least prepared for anyway.

This was no random thought.  All the cell phones going looks disturbingly like the inner city street fights you see on youtube.

They all knew there was going to be trouble because, the kids not here again.  Dad might have been setup, and took the bait like a fool.
View Quote

Yeah the dead guy should of just left or stood on curb. They definitely seemed to be playing games.

I think we are all getting confused about the black shirt right to have a gun and weather he should of went and got one. It doesn't make sense to go retrieve a gun and come back out. He wasn't in tge house or hurting anything. Sure arm yourself but being armed and brandishing a gun are different.

I can understand some trouble makers or bad guys or even him show up unannounced causing problems but this is a basic domestic argument. The text threats could come in to play and I would be ready if i was threatened and stay in my house ready.

Just doesn't seem like anyone was in danger or property here but I only know the video.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The arguments on page 31/34/ 36&37 are all the same.
This thread has become a big circular argument
View Quote

Not much we can argue about but reading the actual dudes who are telling good points I'm a little bit on the fence as far as if dude is going to get off now.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not much we can argue about but reading the actual dudes who are telling good points I'm a little bit on the fence as far as if dude is going to get off now.

View Quote

A lot of the discussion here is due to the fact that so many here cannot distinguish between what may be legal vs what is the best course of action.  It’s muddied up several pages in the thread.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah the dead guy should of just left or stood on curb. They definitely seemed to be playing games.

I think we are all getting confused about the black shirt right to have a gun and weather he should of went and got one. It doesn't make sense to go retrieve a gun and come back out. He wasn't in tge house or hurting anything. Sure arm yourself but being armed and brandishing a gun are different.

I can understand some trouble makers or bad guys or even him show up unannounced causing problems but this is a basic domestic argument. The text threats could come in to play and I would be ready if i was threatened and stay in my house ready.

Just doesn't seem like anyone was in danger or property here but I only know the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "problem" with it being a setup, is the conspirators would have to know Green shirt would lose control and do something.

IF Green shirt is the kind of guy who would lose control and do something, Black shirt would be justified in arming himself.

I can't say one way or another about a setup, but, Is green shirt that guy? Was black shirt justified in arming himself? I Lean towards yes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The "problem" with it being a setup, is the conspirators would have to know Green shirt would lose control and do something.

IF Green shirt is the kind of guy who would lose control and do something, Black shirt would be justified in arming himself.

I can't say one way or another about a setup, but, Is green shirt that guy? Was black shirt justified in arming himself? I Lean towards yes.
View Quote

Maybe this was a weekly occurrence.  This obviously wasn't the first time green shirt and black shirt had spoken.

Black shirt was expecting it, and had already reasoned the response in his mind.  He was ready.  Dad, on cue produced exactly what they all wanted to film.

This is all just pure speculation on my part.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're defining physical as waving your hands around, yelling, and walking in circles?  Green shirt is 6 feet away from ex wife and black shirt for everything leading up to high ready and "leave now."  Green shirt and black shirt start chest bumping after the rifle goes to low ready.  Rifle was pointed at green shirt somewhere in there.  Even then, it's not until black shirt takes the warning shot that green shirt actually puts hands on him.
View Quote
No. We were talking about what happened right after he came out with the gun, when you said he pointed it at him, then changed your story to high ready and swept him. Black shirt is stationary and green shirt closes all of the distance, initiates chestbumps, knocks him around enough to change the direction he is facing, climbs up on the porch to have a better position, and at the very least starts jostling the firearm with his arm and potentially hand. That is what was physical before the first shot, at which point the gun had not been pointed at him yet. The shooter didn't mutually engage in chestbumping by approaching at all, he just stood his ground. The gun doesn't get pointed at the dad until later when he gets shot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Some of you are way off on this one, the way I see it he has visitation rights for his kid then he has a right to be there to pick up the kid, you don’t get to play fuck fuck games and chase him off muh property without either giving him the kid or telling him where to pick him up at.

Hope Kyle felt his authority was respected after that, cause he’s got a whole life now to respect others authority in prison.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some of you are way off on this one, the way I see it he has visitation rights for his kid then he has a right to be there to pick up the kid, you don’t get to play fuck fuck games and chase him off muh property without either giving him the kid or telling him where to pick him up at.

Hope Kyle felt his authority was respected after that, cause he’s got a whole life now to respect others authority in prison.
View Quote

That's what the guy's here telling other people to stay out of Texas aren't getting. The dude didn't just randomly show up causing problems. Of course he's pissed. Yeah most of us would probably handle it differently but I can understand the guy being pissed.

If he just showed up causing problems then tgis video is way different.

I just know the old rule of don't pull the gun out unless you plan to use it and if someone pulls a gun i assume they plan to use it as well.

I'm glad I don't have to make the call on this one.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A lot of the discussion here is due to the fact that so many here cannot distinguish between what may be legal vs what is the best course of action.  It’s muddied up several pages in the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only about 32 or so.

The other pages are taken up by people who refuse to read. Or have a rare medical condition where the word not is invisible.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you a father who has partial custody of his child?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#33]
The dad didn't come there for a fight; all he wanted to do was pick up his son for their scheduled visit. He kept his distance from his ex during their discussion, except for the one small step that he took towards her, which caused her to take one small step back, which looked choreographed to me.
The dad was big enough to take that carbine away from black shirt and kick his ass but he didn't.
The number of people in this thread who are okay with the gunning-down of the dad who was being victimized by his ex, makes me sad.
I hope that black shirt goes to prison and that karma catches up with the ex.
This type of scenario isn't why we have Castle Doctrine.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Are you a father who has partial custody of his child?
View Quote

As a child caught up in similar disputes, when the cops were brought in... they recognized my father had a right to be where ever my mother was to request the transfer of custody, and he didn't have to leave until myself and siblings were transfered to his custody...

The court documents gave him those rights, and no one could breach the contract without a legal reason.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Anne Marie wasn’t there.  That was part of her divorce documents and I assume the media outlet just put her name there as CYA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like this pic

It has the little c in a circle which typically means copyright. That would lead me to believe she is the owner of the video?
Eta: reread your post, part of her divorce documents. That makes sense
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bringing out a gun to threaten a guy,  who had legal right to be there (visitation order), is something a grand jury will hopefully deal with.

Between Texas law and human opinions, it will be interesting how this plays out.
View Quote

Dude, you are missing the point. Green shirt guy didn’t not have a legal right to be there at the time the confrontation escalated because he was told the kid was not there; and after that he was ordered to leave.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My God I hate what this place has become to have statements like this, even if it is in GD, posted.
View Quote

Who is in their feelings right now? Not me.  I never said what the gun laws should change to.  But if people who are lacking brain cells need things spelled out a little better maybe we need to do that.  You don’t get to shoot and kill someone for coming to pick up their child.  Disregard any feelings.  The fact that this is even being interpreted as good shoot or bad shoot is problematic.  Stupid people ruin it for good people.  

Every recent case has been clear as day.  There needs to be distinction of when it’s okay to defend yourself.  Grabbing your gun in hopes someone does something stupid so you can kill them, isn’t part of our rights.  Sorry bud.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Dude, you are missing the point. Green shirt guy didn’t not have a legal right to be there at the time the confrontation escalated because he was told the kid was not there; and after that he was ordered to leave.
View Quote

Have you ever been a part of or witnessed such custodial disputes?

It doesn't matter where the kid is, the mother is required to transfer the child to the fathers custody at the agreed upon time....

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Maybe this was a weekly occurrence.  This obviously wasn't the first time green shirt and black shirt had spoken.

Black shirt was expecting it, and had already reasoned the response in his mind.  He was ready.  Dad, on cue produced exactly what they all wanted to film.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think your speculation is justified given the woman filming from inside screaming this is all on video
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#41]
It always amazes the hell out of me when an unarmed person chooses to escalate with an armed person. That stupidity got him shot.

Reminds me of the guy shot in his own driveway over a snow shoveling dispute. He kept egging-on a pissed off and well armed neighbor... and got killed for it.

Lesson to the less wise.
When a gun is introduced into an argument... you shoot first if possible... or de-escalate and un-ass the area pronto.

How is this not common sense ?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Have you ever been a part of or witnessed such custodial disputes?

It doesn't matter where the kid is, the mother is required to transfer the child to the fathers custody at the agreed upon time....

View Quote

No, I haven’t been a witness to a child custody issue; but I have stood out in the public right-of-way and waited for the a LEO to arrive to grant us access to the property. That is what Green shirt guy should have done instead of trying to bully the people to do what he wants them to do.

Baby Mama can’t do something she doesn’t have the power to do. The child wasn’t there so she can’t transfer the child to him. She offered to produce the child in 3 hours.  Green shirt guy should have waited for her to produce the child and then filled a motion with the court stating the tort and the remedy he was seeking. That is how it is done.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The step mom has filed to remove the children from mom (black shirt’s mistress), which is incredibly unusual.  The son that green shirt and step mom were there to pick up no longer wants anything to do with mom or black shirt and refuses to be in the same house.

FYI, a more likely reason that green shirt and the ex wife are no longer together is the ex wife was fucking black shirt behind his back.  Black shirt’s soon to be ex wife said that black shirt’s affair with green shirt’s ex wife had been going on for years.  So green shirt’s ex wife was not only playing games with the kids.  She also fucked around behind his back with another married man.  She seems like a real piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like stepping out in front of a car and shooting the driver because he was going to run you over.

If dumb fuck wouldn't have ran inside and got the rifle, there would be no "imminent deadly threat".

If dumb fuck would have left property when asked instead of threatening and walking over to shooter ultimately throwing shooter off porch then he would still be here so he could yell at clouds. Seemed like a hot head.

Imo all the back story doesn’t matter, and how much of assholes all involved are. But you just cant do what he did. His issues needed to be worked out in the legal system where they were created, not fix it by breaking the law. He had a right to go pick his kid up…But he had to leave when told to by property owner.

It was his time to see the kid, sure, but he looked like a raging asshole and truth be known the kid probably took off knowing “dad” was coming to pick him up. Not fun being with a rageful narcissistic POS. The demeanor of the mom as green shirt is berating her is indicative of what she must have went through wile with him.

The step mom has filed to remove the children from mom (black shirt’s mistress), which is incredibly unusual.  The son that green shirt and step mom were there to pick up no longer wants anything to do with mom or black shirt and refuses to be in the same house.

FYI, a more likely reason that green shirt and the ex wife are no longer together is the ex wife was fucking black shirt behind his back.  Black shirt’s soon to be ex wife said that black shirt’s affair with green shirt’s ex wife had been going on for years.  So green shirt’s ex wife was not only playing games with the kids.  She also fucked around behind his back with another married man.  She seems like a real piece of shit.

I can only comment on what i saw on video. If what you say is true the green shirt gave mom and black shirt what they wanted. Dont play chess with anger.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
the second teal shirt guy grabbed the gun it became a self defense shoot.
View Quote
The only self defense going on was green shirt defending himself from the guy that introduced a weapon to a simple trespassing issue.

This was murder.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

100% guaranteed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm betting this is not the first time she has played fuck-fuck games during visitation times.

Everybody has their cellphones out.

100% guaranteed.

How do you know these things?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not only did he not leave but he approached and made contact with black shirt. Damn guys….
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hahahaha now Gd wants more strict self defense laws. Maybe a duty to retreat. Its the smart thing right? Maybe we should screen people to make sure hotheads like this cant buy guns?
View Quote

Duty to Retreat! Retreat!

Go hide your in your closet!
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes, in Texas you can use deadly force to prevent the unrecoverable theft of property at night.

Black shirt wasn’t afraid about loss of life or limb.  He wanted green shirt to respect his authority.  That was all about, “I’ll show this motherfucker.”
View Quote

I read it as he was concerned about how green shirt was escalating it, especially after being told to leave several times. Getting in his face very aggressively and invading his personal space.

And after the shots: "I told y'all to just leave" or similar.

So:

He tells him to leave beforehand.

He laments that he didn't, after.

His statements match his actions and span the entire incident and clearly spells out what his intent was to me, and it was not to deliberately construct a scenario where he could execute him.  

I see no reason why he cannot be armed with his own gun, on his own property if he chooses to, especially with a combative asshole refusing to depart from it, and continuing to provoke him. Exercising this right isn't a "provocation" or "escalation" to me. It's simply the exercise of a constitutional right.

That I may have handled it differently does not expressly translate into someone else being guilty of murder.

If they charge him with murder or man 1, Not Guilty.

In a world where I would be king, you would not play shitty games and then turn around and complain about the shitty prize.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It always amazes the hell out of me when an unarmed person chooses to escalate with an armed person. That stupidity got him shot.

Reminds me of the guy shot in his own driveway over a snow shoveling dispute. He kept egging-on a pissed off and well armed neighbor... and got killed for it.

Lesson to the less wise.
When a gun is introduced into an argument... you shoot first if possible... or de-escalate and un-ass the area pronto.

How is this not common sense ?
View Quote

Too much thinking real life is like the movies “go ahead, shoot me”.  Then thinking you can run up on an armed man and not get lawfully shot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Maybe some yall are right, i just dont see this at self-defense. I looked more like a shoving match, that black shirt guy was more chicken shit and resorted to escalating it to shooting him. His property and all that,
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top