Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool dogs but prepare yourself.  You also should find out if it has been socialized with other dogs?  My son had an Ole English Bulldog that he had to give away after seven years of loving her because of a job change and move.  We couldn't take her because she never got along with our Aussie or Catahoula who both love other dogs.  My neighbor across the street has an English and it is very unsocial with other dogs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I meant problem as in mean or a biter. I know a bulldog can tear some shit up. I'm afraid of chewed up shoes and furniture. Stuff like that is expected if you don't teach them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a problem dog.

I meant problem as in mean or a biter. I know a bulldog can tear some shit up. I'm afraid of chewed up shoes and furniture. Stuff like that is expected if you don't teach them.
The world is full of people bitten by "not a problem dog."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top