User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not sure what side of the debate you are on with that picture, but if it's pro tattoo, I don't think you're doing yourself any favors.
View Quote
"Grotesque" is the word which springs to mind immediately.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When a tat'd up woman tries to dress up for a formal event, .........
View Quote
Is joke?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you an Israelite living under the old covenant? If not, it doesn't apply to you. People take that one out of context way too often. There was a point to those rules and it was to have the people of Israel set themselves apart from the pagan nations around them. We aren't under that covenant anymore either, so there is that...
View Quote
Don't like a rule ............ just stop observing it.

Works every time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]

All yours
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hooked up with this whore online once and she had just giant tattoo on one of her big jugs it was really fucking distracting trying to suck on her nipple with that fucking thing staring at me.  She had a couple other tattoos as well.
View Quote
Did you try closing your eyes?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Like putting a bumper sticker on the paint of a nice car.

View Quote

quoted for truth.....nothing quite as beautiful as an attractive healthy woman wearing nothing but a smile
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like women with tattoos. They let me know that she's bat-shit crazy and should probably be avoided.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is joke?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When a tat'd up woman tries to dress up for a formal event, .........
Is joke?

Hey, maybe she wants to look nice for her court hearing. Or the parole board.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Not a boomer.  I just find tattoos on women unattractive.  No tattoos on me either.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hey, maybe she wants to look nice for her court hearing. Or the parole board.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

A true portrait from the Museum of Hopelessness.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Again, posting pictures of obese women doesn't make the case that tattoos are unattractive
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you an Israelite living under the old covenant? If not, it doesn't apply to you. People take that one out of context way too often. There was a point to those rules and it was to have the people of Israel set themselves apart from the pagan nations around them. We aren't under that covenant anymore either, so there is that...

Plenty of reasons to not get tatts. But that verse isn't one of them. Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leviticus 19:28

Plenty of reasons to not get tatts. But that verse isn't one of them. Just saying.

Care to show me the highlighted part in the Old Testament? Are you saying the New Testament allows immoral behavior prohibited in the Old Testament? Salvation is not a license to sin.
I'm not going to derail this thread into a religious debate, I'll just say there are many Christians who talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Because they look cheap.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
bruh

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't as an absolute rule, but there is definitely a general correlation between tatoos and looking trashy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Self mutilation.  Same with all forms of piercings.  Yes, that includes ears.

Most components of the Levitical law don't matter anymore, unless you do all your praying in the synagogue.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I so wanna go redheadtattoopocalypse right now . . .

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That, boys and girls, is some Olympic class weirdness. The author of that rant has more issues that National Geographic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman because of a tattoo, then you've got bigger problems than hating tattoos.  I'm just sayin'.  

But different people think differently, and while you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just as entitled to mine.

The type of person who thinks that a woman with a tattoo is gross is likely the same type of person who only has sex for procreation.  Or who refers to sex as a "marital duty".  Who has never seen his/her partner in the nude with the lights on.  Who is ashamed of his/her body.  That type of person likely feels entitled to judge others and condemn them for the sin of "not being like me."  That type of person likely thinks that all inkies are mentally deranged, just as all gays are, and all trans persons are... in fact, just as anyone who commits the sin of "not being like me" is.

That, boys and girls, is some Olympic class weirdness. The author of that rant has more issues that National Geographic

Methinks thou dost protest overmuch...
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

You missed the point where I said I prefer “hot” chicks that have tattoos. There are plenty of butt ugly chicks that don’t have tattoos in case you haven’t noticed
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#21]
The perfect woman... an obese gal with tattoos.

She is warm in the winter.

She is shady in the summer.

...and you have mov'in pictures all year!

I remember an Abbott and Costello skit:

Costello: When I get married, I'm going to marry an obese ugly girl covered with tattoos

Abbott: Why?

Costello: If I marry a pretty girl, she might leave me

Abbott: But an ugly girl might leave you too

Costello: Yeah, but who cares?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:08:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

In before the GD virgins and incels say they wouldn’t hit that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

In before the GD virgins and incels say they wouldn’t hit that.

You misunderstand, most would boink her, fewer would date her, even less would marry.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:17:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't mind a few tats.  But if a chick has anything like a full sleeve or a giant back piece, it basically screams batshit crazy w daddy issues.  Fun for sure, but not for wifing ever.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I thought you posted here once that you had a fireman tramp stamp?...........

ETA- I found it!!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/206146/944FD380-FD59-4AD2-AC5A-2CD85D0D8ECD_jpe-1622751.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do some men prefer blonde women, while other men prefer brunettes?  

I single ankle or shoulder blade tattoo I might could overlook.  But in general, tattoos are very unattractive to me.  I find them all to be ugly because they are tattoos.

Now I have seen some really cool tattoos.  And everybody has the right to be themselves.  But because it is attached to skin forever it becomes ugly to me.  

We all like different things.  Neither me nor my wife have them.  The plan is to keep it that way.  

Enjoy your tattoos, liberty for everybody.

I thought you posted here once that you had a fireman tramp stamp?...........

ETA- I found it!!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/206146/944FD380-FD59-4AD2-AC5A-2CD85D0D8ECD_jpe-1622751.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is ink on a female the mark of the whore? A yes or no invitation to do butt stuff?

I will never know unless Arfcom say it to be true.
View Quote

Any girl will do butt stuff, you just have to be persistent.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:01:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Are you saying that you find that attractive?

If so, do the tattoos polish it for you as well?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Ink is for pussies who have to create a story.

Scars are the story.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doooo eeeeet!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Again, posting pictures of obese women doesn't make the case that tattoos are unattractive
View Quote

Seeing them does, however
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ink is for pussies who have to create a story.

Scars are the story.
View Quote

So edgy

I guess you should let all the GWOT vets / troops with ink know they are pussies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Our society is doomed.  Not because of tattoos but because people are illogical.

The hot chicks aren’t hot because of tattoos.  When uggos get tattoos they don’t make them hot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#33]
A fine looking young lady with nice skin who gets tattoos is like having beautiful walnut furniture and painting it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

if it involves the woman in your avatar I want to subscribe to your newsletter...

Quoted:
A fine looking young lady with nice skin who gets tattoos is like having beautiful walnut furniture and painting it.

I used to believe as you do, but the current crazy former female Marine redhead with tatts in my life has turned me to the inkie side.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#35]
I was stationed at Fort Ord for a couple of weeks waiting to be discharged in 1969.  A couple of guys in our barracks went to Salinas one night, got drunk, and got tattoos of the playboy bunny on their biceps.  They looked semi cool to me at that time.  I ran into one of the guys at a friends funeral about  7 years ago.  We were reminiscing and I mentioned him getting the bunny tattoo.  He rolled up his sleeve and showed it to me.  What a god awful looking thing all distorted and smeary looking.  it looked more like a goats asshole than the playboy bunny.  Just remember ladies.  "A butterfly on her back, will look like a buzzard in her crack in about 30 years. "
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

concise, to the point, the truth.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was stationed at Fort Ord for a couple of weeks waiting to be discharged in 1969.  A couple of guys in our barracks went to Salinas one night, got drunk, and got tattoos of the playboy bunny on their biceps.  They looked semi cool to me at that time.  I ran into one of the guys at a friends funeral about  7 years ago.  We were reminiscing and I mentioned him getting the bunny tattoo.  He rolled up his sleeve and showed it to me.  What a god awful looking thing all distorted and smeary looking.  it looked more like a goats asshole than the playboy bunny.  Just remember ladies.  "A butterfly on her back, will look like a buzzard in her crack in about 30 years. "
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Thought I would weigh in on this,after seeing the thread come up the past few days..

Women with tattoos tend to be leftists. That's why.

Secondly, I much prefer a woman who is natural, and appreciates herself in her natural form. She is complete, and doesn't feel the need to fill voids. Again, it comes back to her being sane.

That said, tattooed chicks can be quite hot, and I don't have anything against women, solely because of their tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

A goat’s asshole
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"Styles" can be changed frequently & quickly; hair shorter/longer or different color/style, skirts up/down, fabric types, nail color, amount/type of cosmetics, etc.
Ink is pretty much forever...
View Quote

I've been around just long enough to witness the waning days of bell-bottom pants.    

I have to say the observation was a good lesson about how it would suck to be stuck with something like that for the rest of their life.  
They must have thought it was cool at some point, but it turned out to be a pretty stupid-looking style for decades afterwards.

At least one can easily leave clothes in the closet after they have gone out of style.   Why can't these people realize that fashion in general changes over time, and even individuals personal preferences change, often significantly, over the years.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Tattoos are for guys. It’s something you do when you don’t give a shit about your body, you’re literally having people draw on you and it lasts forever. I don’t mind the aesthetics of tattoos besides face tattoos and the like, but it shows bad decision making in my eyes.

It’s also not a dealbreaker for me, I know what I’m worth and I’m not above a chick who makes bad decisions or has a less than perfect state of mental health.

That said I think I will probably get a couple when I get the chance, as I don’t give a shit about my body.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe, maybe not. Depends.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

ETA:

Here’s all three!

Quoted:

It doesn’t strike me as any different than plastic surgery, too much make up etc.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Because we remember a much better country that wasn't populated by a bunch of inked up narcissists.

View Quote

^^^ Nailed it ^^^
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top