User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

A GOP politician that panders to conservative voters to get elected, then proceeds to side with the uniparty on everything? Imagine my shock...
View Quote
Maybe instead of RINOs, we should call them BRCC Republicans.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
McCain 2.0
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I had high hopes for him, but he's really turned into a feckless RINO.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Name one common crime that negatively impacts the rank and file citizen in the United States, that the FIB swoops in and brings justice, that local, county, and State LE isn't already handling.  The FIB is good for data collection and analysis and that's it.  Everything else they do, local and more accountable LE can and does already do, without the baggage of constantly leveraging the power of the federal government and it's intelligence and legal systems to politically persecute 80 Million Americans' favorite President under the direction of the Biden/Obama/Clinton/Pelosi cabal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just because he says some things that sound conservative doesn't make it so. It just means his opponent was a far worse choice. On the FBI, however, he is right. Just about everyone decried defunding the police on GD except the anarchists and crime lovers. Common sense told us crime would go up and it did. The FBI becomes a political weapon and the weak-minded want the same solution. It is going to get the same results. Most in the FBI are good people trying to do a good job. Name one LE force of 35,000 that does not have some bad apples. Some are political appointees no less. They can be fired in a minute but until they make the front page, good luck. If you'd rather have higher crime than be bothered with weeding out the bad apples, then you are no conservative either.

Name one common crime that negatively impacts the rank and file citizen in the United States, that the FIB swoops in and brings justice, that local, county, and State LE isn't already handling.  The FIB is good for data collection and analysis and that's it.  Everything else they do, local and more accountable LE can and does already do, without the baggage of constantly leveraging the power of the federal government and it's intelligence and legal systems to politically persecute 80 Million Americans' favorite President under the direction of the Biden/Obama/Clinton/Pelosi cabal.

Exactly this. The FBI is nothing like local LE. Their main function is to illegally spy on millions of Americans and trying to damage the political opponents of the uniparty.

They need to be permanently shuttered, and the Hoover building turned into a museum devoted to remembrance of all of their corruption and criminality. No agency like this can ever exist again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Accountability and transparency requires defunding the FBI and DOJ. They've been taken over by a bunch of tyrants. There is no other way.
View Quote

defund the whole alphabet.......1RZ can take all your shit and keep it.......1st and 4th don't mean shit

are we all going to be designated HVTs?   Shity times brought to us by shity people
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#8]
People are surprised when someone who made their bones as an agent of the government comes out in support of the absolute, unimpugnable authority of a government agency?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#9]
They are all just playing a stupid game for us spectators. They pretend they are "going after" corrupt bureaucracies, as if they are some brave patriots. In fact, they are the ones responsible for them and are in charge of funding/continuing them. They could be stopped in a single budget vote if they was what the brave patriots in the Congress wanted. The problem is, they want the fib, cai, aft, eap, etc right where they are.

RINOs like Crenshaw suck even worse because they are the "bad guys" in the show.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder if that "controversy" involving that SNL guy making fun of his eye was a ruse to get republicans to support him.  If I recall, the guy said he was forced to make the very public apology to crenshaw.   I think he won his election in 2018 right after that.
View Quote

It was butthole eyes
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a deep and abiding respect for the FBI, and the honorable people that serve it.

I'll let you guys in a little secret --- When 9/11 hit...I was working as a construction contractor at the FBI training camp, based at the Quantico Marine Base., Virginia. I assisted in the building of 2 indoor firing ranges and 5 shoot houses for the FBI.

And don't you guys think that I had a little bit surge of patriotism when 9/11 went down?

You damn right I did!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That guy turned out to be a massive fucking disappointment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have a deep and abiding respect for the FBI, and the honorable people that serve it.

I'll let you guys in a little secret --- When 9/11 hit...I was working as a construction contractor at the FBI training camp, based at the Quantico Marine Base., Virginia. I assisted in the building of 2 indoor firing ranges and 5 shoot houses for the FBI.

And don't you guys think that I had a little bit surge of patriotism when 9/11 went down?

You damn right I did!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck you Dan.....
  Fuck you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump should endorse someone to run against the communist in the next primary
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck that cycloptic traitor. The FBI should be disbanded.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Is he wearing another eye patch these days lol. So blind, so RINO.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just because he says some things that sound conservative doesn't make it so. It just means his opponent was a far worse choice. On the FBI, however, he is right. Just about everyone decried defunding the police on GD except the anarchists and crime lovers. Common sense told us crime would go up and it did. The FBI becomes a political weapon and the weak-minded want the same solution. It is going to get the same results. Most in the FBI are good people trying to do a good job. Name one LE force of 35,000 that does not have some bad apples. Some are political appointees no less. They can be fired in a minute but until they make the front page, good luck. If you'd rather have higher crime than be bothered with weeding out the bad apples, then you are no conservative either.
View Quote

The FBI was complicit in spying on the president and rigging an election. The local police, as problematic as they can be, did no such thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#20]
lol, Dan Crenshaw is a fucking Democrat in disguise.   Why would any Republican listen to what he says about anything?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#21]
What a pathetic loser.  Turns against the people that elected him and brags about all the money he's making his position.  So he duped a bunch of people to vote for him so he could get some attention in front of the media and make some cash.  Real principled guy there.

What do they call people who sell themselves for cash?  Oh yeah whores.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Remember that time the CIA said they were going to get into political office to shape the direction of our country?  I do as I read the OP for some reason
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Why does he keep an R next to his name?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"This is a very unprecedented measure," Crenshaw said.
View Quote
No, it's isn't. We have at least six years of precedent when it comes to the FBI colluding with Democrats doing all sorts of illegal shit, and that's just with regard to Trump.

He says we need accountability, but it's pretty evident that very little at the Federal level is allowed to be held to account. At a certain point the damage they do outweighs their benefit, and I believe we've passed that point.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You damn right I did!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Wasn't he a WEF young leader?

Fuck him and preemptively fuck Tulsi Gabbard too.

Snakes in the grass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I hate seeing that douches ads on here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I had hopes for this guy but he’s turned in to a cunt
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wasn't he a WEF young leader?

Fuck him and preemptively fuck Tulsi Gabbard too.

Snakes in the grass.
View Quote

WEF are the enemy of all humanity.  Every single one of them
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Gawd damn i hate Crenshaw.

He is going to be worse then McCain and Mittens.

He is a stupid MFer. His IQ can’t be over 90.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You damn right I did!!!
View Quote

Sure you did, glowie.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You damn right I did!!!

It's almost like they are fucking with us.

They aren't this stupid, are they?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#33]
@Erno86

Fuck the FBI

What do you think of that?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You damn right I did!!!

That is a damn funny story!
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]
One eyed Willie needs to SHUT THR FUCK UP!
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You damn right I did!!!
View Quote

Maybe if they had built a communications center instead of more ranges they would have followed up on those tips about hijackers learning to fly airplanes but not land them
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#37]
He has not lost his mind - he starting doing this shit the moment he was elected.  It's not really anything new.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's almost like they are fucking with us.

They aren't this stupid, are they?
View Quote

they think we are
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Little John McCain can go fuck himself.
View Quote

With Lucy, the barbed wire covered baseball bat.

Repeatedly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Fluffer Dan. What a waste of a one eyed pirate.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top