Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Troll them Westboro style with Muhammad cartoon signs?
View Quote

KS or MO side of the border?  

We have open carry here in KS.  How about several hundred armed people carrying pictures of Mohammad attend if it's in KS.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not what he said.

1A covers Islam.....it's just that true Islam doesn't work within our 1A and our Consitutuion.

It is an evil religion that treats women as less than property and advocates violence and murder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're going down a slippery slope... man.

Claiming that first amendment didn't cover Islam is a lot like saying the second didn't include ARs and PMAGs.

Not what he said.

1A covers Islam.....it's just that true Islam doesn't work within our 1A and our Consitutuion.

It is an evil religion that treats women as less than property and advocates violence and murder.

I think we need to consider Islam vs Islamist.

Islamists believe in the dominance or superiority of fundamentilist Islam, including political Islam and Sharia law. That's not compatable with the US Constitution or rule of law.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Islamists believe in the dominance or superiority of fundamentilist Islam, including political Islam and Sharia law. That's not compatable with the US Constitution or rule of law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Claiming that first amendment didn't cover Islam is a lot like saying the second didn't include ARs and PMAGs.

Not what he said.

This is how I differentiate between Muslims......and Islamists (or Islam). Islam and those who practice it want to cut my head off.

Muslims want to practice a moon rock worshiping pedo kind of thing. It's kinda like dealing with trannys here in the US.....kinda weird but in the end-Meh, Freedom and all that. They cross the line when they start to support those who want to saw on my neck with a rusty knife because I'm a Christian.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is how I differentiate between Muslims......and Islamists (or Islam). Islam and those who practice it want to cut my head off.

Muslims want to practice a moon rock worshiping pedo kind of thing. It's kinda like dealing with trannys here in the US.....kinda weird but in the end-Meh, Freedom and all that. They cross the line when they start to support those who want to saw on my neck with a rusty knife because I'm a Christian.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not what he said.

Islamists believe in the dominance or superiority of fundamentilist Islam,

including political Islam and Sharia law. That's not compatable with the US Constitution or rule of law.

Christianity, Judaism, Atheism, to a large degree Satanism, Wicca, Don't give a Shitism, pretty much any other ism so far as religion goes, if practiced faithfully, can coexist and thrive under the constitution and law of the land. I'm sure there are probably others, but Islam cannot. True believes, not just radicals, but those that actally believes that their book is the right one, even if peaceful, cannot coexist with our laws.

One reason, and one only.

To follow Mohamed , to worship Allah, is to put his law above all others. Therefore, the law of the Koran trumps our constitution, and our local and state laws.

Either you believe that, or you aren't a faithful Muslim.

So, I have no problem with the Muslims that are non practicing, just go along to the Mosque and hang out with friends and read some in that old dusty book.

If you truly follow the teachings of Mohammed, you can't coexist even peacefully, because you will vote for people and support policies that dismantle the constitution over time.

It may not be "DEATH TO AMERICA" but it is 'death to America."  The former by monstrous acts of bloodshed, the latter by a thousand tiny cuts, so that we die it's infection.

The same can be said of communism. Which, oddly enough, Islam will fit into and work with.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't be asses they are dead the family did nothing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't know that 100%. Many times the families are enablers.

Also, does the Mosque, or their parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles, believe that since they died in Jihad, that they are martyrs? Look at the Boston bomber's family. They certainly believe they had good kids.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Also, does the Mosque, or their parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles, believe that since they died in Jihad, that they are martyrs? Look at the Boston bomber's family. They certainly believe they had good kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Innocent till proven guilty. They've given me no reason to make an ass of myself by aping those westboro assholes
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Innocent till proven guilty. They've given me no reason to make an ass of myself by aping those westboro assholes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I innocent until proven guilty if I make frequent quick stops over at the local drug house? I suppose I am.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Christianity, Judaism, Atheism, to a large degree Satanism, Wicca, Don't give a Shitism, pretty much any other ism so far as religion goes, if practiced faithfully, can coexist and thrive under the constitution and law of the land. I'm sure there are probably others, but Islam cannot. True believes, not just radicals, but those that actally believes that their book is the right one, even if peaceful, cannot coexist with our laws.

To follow Mohamed , to worship Allah, is to put his law above all others. Therefore, the law of the Koran trumps our constitution, and our local and state laws.

So, I have no problem with the Muslims that are non practicing, just go along to the Mosque and hang out with friends and read some in that old dusty book.

If you truly follow the teachings of Mohammed, you can't coexist even peacefully, because you will vote for people and support policies that dismantle the constitution over time.

It may not be "DEATH TO AMERICA" but it is 'death to America."  The former by monstrous acts of bloodshed, the latter by a thousand tiny cuts, so that we die it's infection.

The same can be said of communism. Which, oddly enough, Islam will fit into and work with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not what he said.

Islamists believe in the dominance or superiority of fundamentilist Islam,

including political Islam and Sharia law. That's not compatable with the US Constitution or rule of law.

This is exactly right, People need to stop listening to the PC BS and understand their enemy. True Islam and those that subscribe to it ,ARE THE ENEMY whether they appear peaceable or not.
Secular Muslims are a different thing completely.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Am I innocent until proven guilty if I make frequent quick stops over at the local drug house? I suppose I am.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are free to make asses of yourselves it is America that is your right. Though don't get butthurt when people call you on it and call you assholes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Edit - misread.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You are free to make asses of yourselves it is America that is your right. Though don't get butthurt when people call you on it and call you assholes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you read my second post right under my first that started this thread, I stated I'm not going to troll their funeral. If I was younger I would consider it if I had nothing to lose. Take your sanctimonious shit and stop trolling me and my thread is an option for not appearing to be an asshole here on ARFCOM?

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#13]
WTF, prison cemetery in unmarked grave.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you read my second post right under my first that started this thread, I stated I'm not going to troll their funeral. If I was younger I would consider it if I had nothing to lose. Take your sanctimonious shit and stop trolling me and my thread is an option for not appearing to be an asshole here on ARFCOM?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yet you chose to pick up the quote tree with
Am I innocent until proven guilty if I make frequent quick stops over at the local drug house? I suppose I am
. Right back at ya buddy. Let me tell you, you are wrong but don't dare say I'm wrong. Okay.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
. Right back at ya buddy. Let me tell you, you are wrong but don't dare say I'm wrong. Okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I innocent until proven guilty if I make frequent quick stops over at the local drug house? I suppose I am
Okay, now we know your opinion.. So....

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
but out of respect for the friends and family...giving them the benefit of the doubt.
View Quote

I'll bet you $10 some of the family knew about it and are pissed they got deaded. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is President  Obama going to attend?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In spirit I'm certain.. Maybe he will send some representatives though...

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'll bet you $10 some of the family knew about it and are pissed they got deaded. Fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

but out of respect for the friends and family...giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'd bet more than that, that they at the very least knew he was a jihadi

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
funny, no headlines, editorials, or op-eds from Muslims denouncing the attack on any major news agency (nor BBC, nor Al-Jazeera, nor arabicnews)...
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Know how I know you didn't read the post , at all? Here's why.

Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Anyone who is from a country that is a sponsor of terrorism or visited one in the last 15 years, gone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All attendees should be rounded up and deported, and fuck be upon them.

And before the "Oh, but they aren't all like that"  appeaser crowd, you tell me when you come up with a foolproof test to tell the good ones from the bad ones.

Anybody paying respects to those POSs are complicit in their activities, if not openly in their hearts.

While they're all gathered together would be an easy time to round them up. Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Anyone who is from a country that is a sponsor of terrorism or visited one in the last 15 years, gone.

So you'd kick my dad out of his country without knowing jack about him or what he contributed to his country?

Is your dad a non-citizen who advocates violent overthrow of the US and removal of the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of the citizens?

Are the attendees of that funeral advocating the violent overthrow of the US?   Because the only criteria given in this thread for throwing someone out of the country has been 'are at the funeral' and 'attend a mosque'.

Know how I know you didn't read the post , at all? Here's why.

Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

We might need overwatch in a parking lot for that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#24]
This.  Show honor and respect for the family.    No reason to lower yourself to a sub human standard.

Quoted:
As fun as it seems, I wouldn't want to do it.

Not out of fear, but out of respect for the friends and family...giving them the benefit of the doubt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#25]
No reason to hurt the family. Every one has at least one asshole.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Walk right up to the caket with a 55 gallin drum full of rendered pork fat... Dump it in...walk off. Fuck them and everyone who mournes them...
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Everyone has to look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

To me the Westboro bunch act and look like asses doing what they do.

Like I said, the funeral is for the family.

I try not be prejudice against any race,group or religion.

With the Muslims, I'm having to really force myself to not just dislike them all.
I also know, that there are good and bad in every group of people.

I'm also the type of person that if we know where the bad guys are, then they just " need to wake up dead " so to speak.
The ones we are fighting will never change their minds or hate towards us, so to, eliminate them is  about the only way for to stay reasonably safe.

I think we do need to try to educate the children in some of these countries.
That seems to be the only way to possibly break the chain of hate they have for us.

So, seeing us protesting Muslim funerals makes us look like the extremist portray us.  

I believe in dealing with people that want to harm us just once. They won't be a threat threat then.
I also believe in taking the high road whenever it's possible.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Walk right up to the caket with a 55 gallin drum full of rendered pork fat... Dump it in...walk off. Fuck them and everyone who mournes them...
View Quote

Best one yet

The average ARFCOMer probably couldn't carry a full 5 gallin bucket.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:05:29 AM EDT
[#29]
More workplace violence
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:07:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So you'd kick my dad out of his country without knowing jack about him or what he contributed to his country?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And before the "Oh, but they aren't all like that"  appeaser crowd, you tell me when you come up with a foolproof test to tell the good ones from the bad ones.

Anybody paying respects to those POSs are complicit in their activities, if not openly in their hearts.

While they're all gathered together would be an easy time to round them up. Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Is your dad attending the funeral ?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
funny, no headlines, editorials, or op-eds from Muslims denouncing the attack on any major news agency (nor BBC, nor Al-Jazeera, nor arabicnews)...
View Quote

Yea, I'm still waiting, too, but not holding my breath.

Radical Muslims want to cut your head off, moderate Muslims want the radical Muslims to cut your head off.

Either way, they'll cut your fucking head off.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:15:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Ya'll aren't looking very hard...

Muslims Defend Pam Geller’s Right to Hate

Muslims React To Garland Shooting With Strong Condemnation Of Violence

Not sure which way those two sites usually lean.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Allowing ISLAM into this country is a really really bad idea.
View Quote

The alternative is what, exactly?

Also: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Also: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A selective immigration policy.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on religious discrimination?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Careful dude, you're about to earn your apologizer badge.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh. I've been face to face with members of Jaish al Mahdi, Kata'ib Hezbollah, and Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq. I know what they're capable of. I don't have a warm and fuzzy about it, but I'm not afraid either.

More than anything, I'm not willing to shit on the Constitution of the United States in the name of "security."

Everyone who doesn't have history deserves a fair chance. If someone wants to get their jihad on, we shoot them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:05:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Meh. I've been face to face with members of Jaish al Mahdi, Kata'ib Hezbollah, and Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq. I know what they're capable of. I don't have a warm and fuzzy about it, but I'm not afraid either.

More than anything, I'm not willing to shit on the Constitution of the United States in the name of "security."

Everyone who doesn't have history deserves a fair chance. If someone wants to get their jihad on, we shoot them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How on earth do you get that? Denying anyone ,for any reason  to immigrate here has nothing to do with the Constitution?
Immigration to this country is "by our leave" . We don't have to let anyone in ! There are much better alternatives of people
from non- Islamic countries wanting to immigrate here. People who's religion is NOT subversive to our Constitution
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
4 Greased pigs let them loose in thier mosque... Number them 1 through 5 but no 4. They will lose their minds.
View Quote

Why not an unnumbered 6 through 10 to go with them?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#40]
The two things that are most dear to a human's heart are his belief in his god or lack thereof, and his belief in his "politics". Those are the cornerstones of a person's being.

Religion ( belief or disbelief system ) and Politics both start shitstorms epic proportions when they are merely argued.

Now, Islam is not only a religion, but it is a political system as well. You are not only messing with one cornerstone , which can be a shock, but both, which is pulling the foundation of everything that a human mind believes.

That is why it is not compatible with our constitutional laws, and is nearly impossible to get a true believer or adherent to accept any higher authority. It is completely incompatible with a secular democracy, and has been ruled so in a number of Muslim countries, one, Turkey, in 1998.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#41]

What a work of metalworking art!
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The two things that are most dear to a human's heart are his belief in his god or lack thereof, and his belief in his "politics". Those are the cornerstones of a person's being.

Religion ( belief or disbelief system ) and Politics both start shitstorms epic proportions when they are merely argued.

Now, Islam is not only a religion, but it is a political system as well. You are not only messing with one cornerstone , which can be a shock, but both, which is pulling the foundation of everything that a human mind believes.

That is why it is not compatible with our constitutional laws, and is nearly impossible to get a true believer or adherent to accept any higher authority. It is completely incompatible with a secular democracy, and has been ruled so in a number of Muslim countries, one, Turkey, in 1998.

View Quote

Well put statement.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Are the attendees of that funeral advocating the violent overthrow of the US?   Because the only criteria given in this thread for throwing someone out of the country has been 'are at the funeral' and 'attend a mosque'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your dad a non-citizen who advocates violent overthrow of the US and removal of the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of the citizens?

They are paying homage to a terrorist who was killed doing a terrorist act.  Citizens have rights, which is why I parsed my comment with the term, "non-citizen."   Non-citizens of a country are guests of that country and can be asked to leave for pretty much any reason, including attending the funeral of a terrorist.

Obviously a citizen, can't nor should, be just "kicked out."
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constitution 101.
"This Constitution was written for a MORAL and RELIGIOUS people it is wholly unsuited to govern any other" -John Adams.

When your "free exercise of religion" includes shooting people, cutting their throats, and blowing yourself up and killing as many as you can in the name of Jihad.......yep we discriminate BASED on Religion.  

Go ahead and show me where Jesus suggests that as Christians we do any of those things.

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:56:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ya'll aren't looking very hard...

Muslims Defend Pam Geller’s Right to Hate

Muslims React To Garland Shooting With Strong Condemnation Of Violence

Not sure which way those two sites usually lean.
View Quote

CAIR, one of the quoted organizations, has been deemed a terrorist organization by the UAE, and has been tied to Hamas.

Huffington Post is an openly liberal news organization.

The Daily Beast isn't far behind HuffPo.

I would take your links with a grain of salt...
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No church I know of would hold a funeral for assholes that did that kind of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troll them Westboro style with Muhammad cartoon signs?

No church I know of would hold a funeral for assholes that did that kind of shit.

My point exactly.

Multiple posters in this thread are arguing that we are racist and hate all muslims because we don't believe that these two terrorists should be given the honor of a memorial service.

Does it not say something that this particular church is even willing to host his funeral? Does it not say something that his parents are even considering having a service in public, instead of something private and low key? Does it not say something that other people are willing to attend this service despite everything this man has done?

I'm not saying "anyone who goes to the funeral gets deported in a vat of bacon grease!1!1!l" - I'm saying that if this family wanted respect, dignity, and consideration, they wouldn't have elected to do the above.

The Muslims are strangely quiet....typical
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top