Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did anyone discuss the UN plan for  disarming 'the police' because there's a plan for when they try.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/168605/UN_Helmet_jpg-1453383.JPG
View Quote

You’re damn right there’s a plan on how to deal with blue helmets. Many of us have been expecting them since the Clinton days.  I don’t think those idiots realize that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Frank Sinatra - My Way (Live At Madison Square Garden, New York City / 1974 / 2019 Edit)
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wife wants to know:
How far off the ship would we let them get?
View Quote

Hit em early, bet on how many can swim all the way to shore.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The family of George Floyd, the black man killed while in police custody in Minneapolis on Memorial Day, has sent a letter to the globalist United Nations to ask for its help in disarming police officers in the United States of America.
View Quote

The group sent a letter on June 3 to one of the international body's working groups asking for support for the end of the provision of military equipment and military-type training for police, the teaching of deescalation techniques, independent prosecutions and autopsies for "extrajudicial" police killings, and more.
View Quote

"When a group of people of any nation have been systemically deprived of their universal human right to life by its government for decades, it must appeal to the international community for its support and to the United Nations for its intervention," Floyd's family attorney Ben Crump said in a press release.
View Quote

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/2020-06-08-george-floyd-protests-n1227171/ncrd1227221#liveBlogHeader
View Quote

Hold up, that man died on Memorial Day? That day of remembrance is never going to be the same again...
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Do I get a MK48 to engage in the festivities?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Can you even imagine getting that letter as the UN?  They laughed their fucking asses off. At all of our expense.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
What a bizarre thing to do.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I honestly can't be mad at the family.  In all likelihood,  they are morons. It's the people taking over their affairs and whispering in their ear where the problem is.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do I get a MK48 to engage in the festivities?
View Quote

Make mine a 240 Lima
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Iv'e got nine grand children.
Lets just say when they talk about how grandpa died it wasn't cancer.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain (Official HD Video)
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#16]
The minute Al the racist pimp Sharpton showed up at the funeral I was done listening to anything else from this family.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe if george wasn’t armed when he broke into the house...his life would have turned out better
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#18]
WTF is next.

This shit is beyond the twilight zone.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What kind of fuckery is this? Lol

The cop kneeled on him, no gun needed.
View Quote

All part of that NWO agenda.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I mean, I wouldn’t be shooting to protect cops because I feel a lot of them, probably most of them would gladly come and take my guns if they were told to, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be shooting at foreign invaders on American soil.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, I am familiar with UNESCO....we should never allow them to get their feet in the door with anything concerning this country. The UN is the framework for something that will come in the future that no one will want any part of, if they are smart
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife wants to know:

Who says they get off the ships? Make them part of the artificial reefs
  Oh, you might be surprised. In our area, there was a grass roots effort that shut down a push to establish a Caddo Lake National Heritage Area. Sounds all warm and fuzzy doesn't it. As I drive around much of the Central and Midwest parts of the U. S. I see several "National Heritage Areas" already established. Guess who's at the front of the list of governing operatives. Unesco. Google who Unesco is and you'll see it's the U. N.

Yeah, I am familiar with UNESCO....we should never allow them to get their feet in the door with anything concerning this country. The UN is the framework for something that will come in the future that no one will want any part of, if they are smart
I've already seen too many.......
      Smokestacks and Hay Stacks
      Abraham Lincoln
      and others I can't think of now..
              National Heritage Area
 They are well established. If they'd gotten ahold of Caddo Lake and 1000's of square miles around it, they would have hamstrung a LOT of small oil producers here
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:03:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Man I may actually live long enough to get a blue helmet trophy
View Quote
Lol. I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#23]
The sumbitch had more fentanyl in his system than a terminal cancer patient.  

12 NON-CRIMINAL BLACKS were killed during their racial Marxist jihad the past couple of weeks, yet not a single word about them, nor the 40 killed likely by other blacks in Chicago over this past weekend.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:17:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I was hunting for that pic.  Good luck using Google.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Do uneducated, uninformed, illiterate family members think they can make global policies?  Go back to the third ward and smoke your crack.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe they should have asked the UN for assistance in relocating to Africa. If the USA is such a bad place in their minds, surely relocating to one of the progressive African nations would be more their thing. A whole continent of Wakandas, I tell you....
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, good luck with that.  They just lost any credibility they might have had.
View Quote

Only with sane people. So, it’s still a viable strategy.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wife wants to know:
View Quote

Far enough for them to have to run a gauntlet back to their ship.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm leaning towards this being treason and seditious action.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I was hunting for that pic.  Good luck using Google.
View Quote

I get it as the first result "un helmet with bullet holes"
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe the UN would be open to resettlement since they in terror here?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me to
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#35]
But they didn’t kill him with a gun
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The disarming of police, or at least certain divisions of the police, is more likely to happen than the dismantling of entire departments.  Lots of people will go along with it since the only person at risk (in their minds) is the police officer who they don't give a fuck about anyway.  At the very least, they will push for anything other than a handgun be banned from the police.  And Arfcom will cheer loud and long.
View Quote

Yep

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#37]
So, Floyd family is asking the UN to invade the US and confiscate arms from our sovereign police depts? I had sympathy for the family losing a loved one to a sociopathic police officer, but, they are losing sympathy quickly with nonsense like this. And I was differentiating Floyd and his family (as victims) from the scumbag antifa and BLM that were capitalizing on Floyd's death to promote their own selfish, political agendas. Looks like I'll be grouping his family in with the scumbag anti-American militants.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I honestly can't be mad at the family.  In all likelihood,  they are morons. It's the people taking over their affairs and whispering in their ear where the problem is.
View Quote

They both suck and are deserving of our disdain and both are anti-American and anti-Constitution. You don't solicit a foreign armed invasion of your own country. Those people are called traitors.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Well this is what this was all about from day 1.  Who is the POS attorney and when did he start working for the DNC?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Ben Crump, what did y’all expect?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#41]
M855 does wonders on blue helmets.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

It appears that way.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:06:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Do black lives matter to Crump's rapist cop brother?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Can you even imagine getting that letter as the UN?  They laughed their fucking asses off. At all of our expense.
View Quote

No they didn’t...you do know who the IANSA is?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:10:50 AM EDT
[#45]
WITAF?

How about don’t be a shit-stain human being for most of your thug driven, narcotic fueled, societally ilgained, as in a house invasion threatening a pregnant woman as you ransacked & looted her home, culminating in additional prison time accumulative of several sentences already served, only to end up, years later, in a drug induced haze of a distorted reality, to end up dead, in what should be a who gives a shit culmination of a life wasted.

What’s not for the UN to love?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:16:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
M855 does wonders on blue helmets.
View Quote

So does 8M3 "Effect".  
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I always thought those dudes in the late 90s and early 2000s handing out papers about the UN and the One World Gov were total nutjobs. Appears they were spot on
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#48]
LoL,

Only in clown world is it considered progress to trade about a dozen unarmed black guys a year for doubling of the violent crime and homicide rate.

What ever...

I people wonder why i want to live in the mountains of WV
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:57:36 AM EDT
[#49]
UN, Get involved mutherfuckers!   Then we can see you get de-funded by Trump faster than the W.H.O.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:46:03 AM EDT
[#50]
at first i was like mad, but then i saw they were just talking about disarming the cops lol
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top