Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Democrats have been trying to disarm legal gun owners since the end of the civil war.  They have never wanted women or minorities to be armed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
"IF YOU LIKE YOUR FIREAR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FIREARM.  TRUST US THIS TIME."

-democrats.

Doesn't anyone believe the White House when they keep saying:  "no one wants to take your guns away."

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Hello Uhaul, I need another truck"
View Quote

no shit.  where am i going next, out West somewhere, i suppose?  
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a good peek at what's going on behind the scenes.

Its got the standard Brady drafted definitions section, but finally going straight for confiscation -- which has always been the goal.

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
A BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Article 4 of Chapter 11 of Title 16 of the O.C.G.A., relating to dangerous instrumentalities and practices, so as to prohibit the possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets; to provide for crimes involving the possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets; to provide for criminal penalties; to designate certain weaponry and ammunition as contraband and to require seizure of such by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation The above sponsors of the bill; to provide for related matters; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.
View Quote

Assuming it could get out for debate, this should be the first amendment.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is a good peek at what's going on behind the scenes.

Its got the standard Brady drafted definitions section, but finally going straight for confiscation -- which has always been the goal.

View Quote

They're getting more and more vocal about it.

Strikes me as posturing.  They need to seem powerful and strong to their voter base to remain electable.  It won't pass, but in it not being passed they can then continue to lop blame on us evil, right-wing gun nuts for all their woes.  Their voter base then says "Hey, she at least tried to take on the right", they vote to keep them in power and focus their hatred towards us that much more.

Wash, rinse, repeat?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Kill if dupe.  Searched via 'georgia' -> GD.  Nada.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/georgia-democrats-introduce-assault-weapon-confiscation-bill/

Link to bill, look in first paragraph

ETA:  From the article:

"According to the text of HB 731, the bill focuses on ” dangerous instrumentalities and practices” by prohibiting the "possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets.” Moreover, the details punishment for crimes involving "the possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets."
View Quote
snowball's chance in hell

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL.  I have a better chance of winning the powerball tonight than GA implementing an AW ban
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#10]
If so, not cheering for the Bulldogs again.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Fat, ugly and stupid is no way to go through life.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Marxists are coming out of the closet a lot lately.
View Quote

It's good they're identifying themselves and feeling free to speak about their plans for their constituencies and the rest of the states citizens.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How much sway does Atlanta have over the state?

View Quote

Very, very little. Hell, Atlanta has little sway over the extended metro area; go 20 miles north or south of 'the ATL' and it gets VERY red.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bookmark that bill for next time some libtard claims that no one wants to take your guns
View Quote

this too
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Its like the "who's who" in the losing war against diabetes.  Holy fuck

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#18]

wow, I feel like if a man ran against one of them and used their picture in his campaign ad, he would be accused of slander

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Remember kids, the left doesn't want to take your guns.  If you believe that, you're just paranoid.  Even when they look you dead in the eye and say, "We want to take your guns!" it's not true.  

View Quote

I don't live in GA. But I wish the scheming, gutless sonsofbitches would manifest the balls to come confiscate mine. They'd never do that. They'd send the military and LEOs (whom they loath) to do their dirty work.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#20]

That has to have a cock
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Very, very little. Hell, Atlanta has little sway over the extended metro area; go 20 miles north or south of 'the ATL' and it gets VERY red.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OTP represent!

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Not a lot. Most of the "population" of Atlanta lives in suburbs and those districts are very conservative
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The constituents of the Dem that introduced that bill probably have more illegal guns (stolen, straw purchase, etc.) on a per person basis, than legal guns owned by the general population.
View Quote

" If you like your illegal guns, you can keep your illegal guns."
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#24]
That'll go over like a lead weighted turd in Georgia.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Not gonna happen in GA.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#26]

How about a graphic warning next time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Atlanta is one of the most liberal cities in the country. Luckily the rest of the state has common sense
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For now.

But urbanization is a real thing; big cities get bigger, not smaller. And as they get bigger, they get bluer.

Of course the Sheriff of Oconee County (my county) is not only very pro-2A, he's an actual ARFCOM member himself. So I think we're ok for the time being.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Its like the "who's who" in the losing war against diabetes.  Holy fuck  
View All Quotes

And the ringleader is the elderly Debbie Downer  wah-wah..
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Fat fucking chance.
Hell up until last month I was chief of police for a city that REQUIRED head of households to own a firearm.
Fucking Atlanta, Savannah and Macon are cancers in our state.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#31]

That's a whole pile of what the fuck right there!

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#32]

That's a man, baby!
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Remember kids, the left doesn't want to take your guns.  If you believe that, you're just paranoid.  Even when they look you dead in the eye and say, "We want to take your guns!" it's not true.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's good they're identifying themselves and feeling free to speak about their plans for their constituencies and the rest of the states citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marxists are coming out of the closet a lot lately.

Yep,I hope you Georgia boys are keeping a list...........
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's a man, baby!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's a man, baby!

Isn't that the girl from precious?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ought be a law against driving in snow/ice conditions down there
View Quote

Can you imagine what they would do if they had to drive in your Upstate conditions? Was stationed at Drum....my God....winters were brutal.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#38]
There is no place for Democrats in America.  None.

There is no reason for any Democrat to have a US citizenship.

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Fat fucking chance.

Hell up until last month I was chief of police for a city that REQUIRED head of households to own a firearm.

View Quote
Kennesaw?

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Kennesaw?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fat fucking chance.
Kennesaw?

No, Nelson. Similar law as Kenn
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm still laughing at 'MEAL Team 6'

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Damn....Georgia.....peaches, they are not!
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#46]
ROFL!  Yeah good luck with that one!
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Though it won't pass (for now) you can see how they are now going for possession and out right confiscation. This can never fully happen BTW so long as private sales are allowed as they would never know where they are...but with a paper trail confiscation is possible.

Ask those in Europe who now are looking at possibly having to turn in their deactivated display guns which they had to register years ago...now their governments know where each and everyone is now that the next level of law is passed. This is the end game of "gun safety".

According to the Libs in the controlled media one of the "benefits" of mass migration of foreigners into the US is to enact gun control confiscation in order to by-pass the will of the American voter.

This is why I say no matter what "pro-gun" candidates like Rubio say, when they support open borders and amnesty, they are in the end supporting out right gun confiscation, because that will indeed be the end result of their actions even if it takes a few years.

Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#48]
The State House leadership should censure every last one of them for wasting the House's time with shit like that. How about making an effort to clean up the districts they represent instead of trying to foist their deranged world view on the rest of the state's clear-thinking citizens? You know, the ones with enough sense to not live in their shithole districts.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#49]

5 of those chicks have dicks.  Care to guess which ones?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fat fucking chance.
View Quote

Love your city....visit quite often!!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top