Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Disney in July will piss of anybody and everybody.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well so much for the claims that Disney has a significant security force ready to jump in and handle these sort of incidents.
View Quote
I think it's time for a Diz-nee SWAT force...
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I liked that and when the fat SSI Disability broad on the scooter rolled into the fray.

So disgusting to act this way - even more so because kids were around and their own kids watched it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did anyone else laugh when he squared up to the guy, then punched the woman?
I liked that and when the fat SSI Disability broad on the scooter rolled into the fray.

So disgusting to act this way - even more so because kids were around and their own kids watched it.
Another great part was when they just nonchalantly pushed the stroller with babies in it off to the side so they could fight.

Fuck off chirrun, we gotta get it on!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#5]
3 minutes 21 seconds for "security" to show.
Good thing it wasn't haji.
At first I thought they were Disney characters responding.

At Disney I would expect a faster response time with decisive action to prevent other guests getting involved intentionally or otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
That is the way they behave everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Fixed

Quoted:
I have NOT YET never seen anything anywhere near that at Disney World in Florida.
View Quote
You will, you will.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone probably said in security’s earpiece, “high chance of lawsuits with massive payout. High chance of making news and being shown as racist. Stand down. Repeat, stand down.”

Amusement parks, hell any fun attraction, eventually turn ghetto.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well so much for the claims that Disney has a significant security force ready to jump in and handle these sort of incidents.
View Quote
Reminds me of Wisconsin Dells July-August
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Security just stood around when Mr Red Shirt walked away, I wonder what the end result was?

I know they screen and profile the fuck out of everyone going in to Disney property. In 2005 I carried my Colt Agent .38 in a fanny pack, no worries, no scrutiny, nothing. In the 13 years since, three trips to Disney, eight to Universal, I carried nothing, put through metal detectors then spot checked with hand helds, one year wearing a photographers vest got me stopped so many times around magic kingdom I Finally took it off and stuck it in our baby’s stroller. Every time the same thing. Polite guy in a polo with glasses and an earpiece would come up: “Excuse me sir, could I speak to you for a moment?”  They’d ask if I was LEO and inquire if I was armed. When I answered (honestly) that I wasn’t carrying, they’d ask if I’d mind opening my vest. I’d open the front, they’d thank me and wish me a pleasant day.

At universal I got tagged once wearing 5.11 shorts. Security guy nodded, said “Nice 5.11’s”, and asked how I was enjoying my day. Then “Sir, are you carrying any weapons in your person?” I answered no, and that was it, no request to search or anything like that.

I was in the ‘baby swap’ room at Universal’s Harry Potter Hogwarts ride, waiting with my 4-year old while my wife and older kids rode the ride. It’s a nice, air conditioned room, lots of benches, big flat screen on the wall playing one of the HP movies. A couple dozen people, parents and various kids. I’m sitting next to a big dude with a child about my kid’s age. A few feet away a kid about seven, Hispanic, is playing with a African-American kid the same general age.

Hispanic kid shoved the Black kid. Black kid’s mom, a ham beast like the women in the video, shoots to her feet, stomps over and slaps the Hispanic kid, knocking him to the ground. Hispanic kid’s mom is the size of Gabriel Iglesias. She launches across the room and slammed into the black kid’s mom, arms flailing. Seconds later the doors to the waiting room open and five or six cast members/security wade in, trying to separate the two wimmenz.  I guess the ride cycled through because right then the husbands and family members came into the waiting room and all hell broke loose. Screaming, arms flailing, slapping, cussing...rich and vibrant.

The dad sitting next to me with his kid just looked at me, eyes wide. I nodded and he whispered “This is better than the ride.”
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I like how the security just watched including the blonde tranny. Then they send the biggest security guy they have who is also fat by himself after the moving guy who does not want to be restrained rather than when he was on the ground. Plus he was way smaller than red shirt. Disney security is shit.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
3 minutes 21 seconds for "security" to show.
Good thing it wasn't haji.
At first I thought they were Disney characters responding.

At Disney I would expect a faster response time with decisive action to prevent other guests getting involved intentionally or otherwise.
View Quote
It would have been great if Goofy showed up and started laying motherfuckers out, then said "Hyuck!" and skipped off out of sight.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#13]
So goes California’s so goes their amusement parks.

From what I have been told Magic Mountain is actually part of some gangs territory.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait, did the guy in red attack his own girl (wife?)??  Why did he start hitting his chick?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I kind of understand it I spent three days at Disney in Florida and my wife and I damn near got a divorce after that bull shit.  Well we will never get a divorce but it tried our patience being there.  Daughter loved it but it was a hot mofo and just not what the wife and I like to do.

I guess I just wrote the trip off and checked out.  I was taking a lot of work related calls and thinking about how I could go home through Aniston Alabama .  Wife expected me to have fun and that was not happening.

I will say this the people working there went out of their way to make everything super nice and my daughter lost a cap on a ride that she had brought from home.  it was special to her.  We went to lost and found and they gave her a new hat and a ticket for some ice cream or something and took our info.  When we got home that hat was waiting for us.

We were recently in Charleston SC Saw some of those kids with the flowers made of sweetgrass.  Two of them started fighting and one got knocked fucking out.  I aint about to stop them.  I just watched from a distance.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#16]
REEKRIS!!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Guessing the real cop was the dude that snuck in for the choke/carotid.
View Quote
i thought the same thing until he apparently walked away after. my guess is a cop would stuck around, handcuffed that guy to if he has cuffs offduty.

so which is it? was the white guy with the choke takedown:

1. leo
2. military
3. just concerned citizen trying to save his kid's vacation
4. arfcom
5. all the above
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks, Obama.
View Quote
Lyndon
Baines
Johnson
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:43:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why the fuck would you ever involve yourself in that?
View Quote
LOL

That's what I was thinking. Crazy white boy in the backpack.

Nope.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I like the guy in the red backpack.

-Roll in
-Choke out
-GTFO
View Quote
Yup. Hat + Sunglasses + Brazilian Jiu Jitsu choke...the guy was like a superhero.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Love how the big chicks go down and can’t get up by themselves.

I guess “love” is the wrong word. Actually, it’s disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Why I avoid diversified crowds
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did anyone else laugh when he squared up to the guy, then punched the woman?
View Quote
BAM outa nowhere lmao
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
.    You somehow missed Every single Waffle House MCDees, and Graduation and Mall fight ever?

They are all like that.    Every.  Single. One.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHAHAHA who fights like that? I say toontown was appropriate for that. Real people don't fight this way.
.    You somehow missed Every single Waffle House MCDees, and Graduation and Mall fight ever?

They are all like that.    Every.  Single. One.
The hair holding with the left and an uppercut coming from the back 40 is a patented move in the vibrant community.
Properly timed and executed it can be pretty effective.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Watching again, I thought the mobility scooter was a nice touch.

I also enjoyed watching the woman in the black and white mumu falling *very* carefully, and then staying down. Was she feigning grievous injury for the ambulance ride and payday? World soccer players are more convincing.

The happiest place on Earth indeed.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Disney security was Johnny on the spot eh.
View Quote
After all the threads I've seen about people talking about how Disneyland security/Anaheim PD is like the Secret Service... I'm gonna have to start assuming they meant Reagan era SS
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
I had ALWAYS heard that Disney's Security was tighter than a dolphin's asshole, even with rumors of SWAT teams in tunnels.

We do know there's an advanced tunnel complex and a vast camera system, including microphones.

This is proof Disney security is bullshit.  It appears their security won't even go hands-on, on top of being late to the party.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#29]
So many that belong behind bars there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#30]
My takeaway, is that the gun community worries far too much about over penetration.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I had ALWAYS heard that Disney's Security was tighter than a dolphin's asshole, even with rumors of SWAT teams in tunnels.

We do know there's an advanced tunnel complex and a vast camera system, including microphones.

This is proof Disney security is bullshit.  It appears their security won't even go hands-on, on top of being late to the party.
View Quote
Disneyland does not have a tunnel system (utilidors) like Disney World does.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
disney should make that

a new attraction
View Quote
< Getting close to the line with that one. -- BB >
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#34]
I see Epcot world added Mogadishu to its list of world citys.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#36]
better raise the price another per ticket another $100.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#37]
I think the guy in red held his own considering that at times he was fighting way above his weight class
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I see Epcot world added Mogadishu to its list of world citys.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Off to the hospital for some free healthcare!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Its unfortunate that decent people have to tolerate this, gang related violence and the associated concern for guest safety was one of the reasons quoted at the close of Astroworld in Houston.

MLG
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My takeaway, is that the gun community worries far too much about over penetration.
View Quote
She was the biggest thing I've ever seen, and I have been on safari!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Thanks, Obama.
View Quote
A beer in the Rose Garden could fix this
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Disney security was Johnny on the spot eh.
View Quote
When they finally showed up, I thought here comes goofy and a couple other characters.  Some intimidating security there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Here I was thinking (hoping?) the ever increasing ticket costs would price trash like this from the market.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It would have been great if Goofy showed up and started laying motherfuckers out, then said "Hyuck!" and skipped off out of sight.
View Quote
Stop, I’m fucking doubled over in pain from a bout with diverticulitis....you’re killing me
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
better raise the price another per ticket another $100.
View Quote
Base tix prices on skin color.  Just like they did at Detroit Music Rap Fest.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Aaaand the video is gone.

NVM just wasn’t working for me
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Disney in July will piss of anybody and everybody.
View Quote
This!
My God, Last time I was at Disney, I was ready to throw down...

I was so tired of foreigners bumping into me, and invading my personal space...
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the kids.

Growing up and seeing that kind of thing as normal and acceptable means that they're likely to just act the same way.
View Quote
You nailed it.

Those kids are screwed. Completely screwed.

They will be guests of the penal system in no time.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top