BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder how this is white people's fault.
View Quote
Hush your mouth!!

Suffice it to that that it is...it just is.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Based on my friends/family, Disney seems to be the go to destination for those who can least afford the cost of going there.
The lower the income and larger the family, the more frequent the trips seem to be.
View Quote
People with better money management skills are doing things like 401Ks, buying a house, and saving for their kids' college funds.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This.  Isn't a black people thing.  Just check WSHH and countless other websites for examples of white trash acting like white trash in walmart, at the beach, you name it...

https://media.giphy.com/media/108jeFVcdsO9QQ/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/xTka03mpR3KipFRBle/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3PaX8VWP87mYU/giphy.gif
View Quote
That kid is saying, Marquess of Queensberry Rules Ma !.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All those people need to be fed to an active volcano
View Quote
Lol I like your style.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Now there's a bunch of morons who all need a lifetime ban from the Mouse House.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't Disneyland used to have state of the art surveillance and security since there were so many children(and thus potential lawsuits) there?  It took those guys almost five minutes to show up.  Could kidnapped half a dozen kids in that time.  How the mighty have fallen.  Guess they're too busy wasting money on shit "live action" movies now.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It looks like they were all together? Lady int he scooter was red shirt guys mom, fat one was red shirt guys lady and the one with the big tits who was screaming got punched up by red shirt guy due to hitting his mama?
View Quote
Scooter was Red Shirt's Momma. Tits was Red Shirt's ho. Fat Ass was White Shirts ho. Backpack Girl was Red Shirt's or Tits sister? She told Red Shirt that Tits hit Momma.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#8]
PSA: in nearly every ‘public brawl’ video I’ve watched, there is at least one person with a white t-shirt and long, dark shorts.  Maintaining situational awareness around people like that is critical.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm guessing they have facial recognition and with tons of cameras in the park and the parking lots and such can maybe determine if this was a "by chance" encounter or something planned out for possible financial gain.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Which one of those will play the new Ariel?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Such class.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

i thought the same thing until he apparently walked away after. my guess is a cop would stuck around, handcuffed that guy to if he has cuffs offduty.

so which is it? was the white guy with the choke takedown:

1. leo
2. military
3. just concerned citizen trying to save his kid's vacation
4. arfcom
5. all the above
View Quote
LOL.

Dont bet that he would stick around if he was a cop.   He saw some serious punches thrown and landing and he acted to stop it.

Then he got out of there because dude wasnt in cuffs or restrained.

Why be there when dude gets up.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This, and there are more white people on welfare than black people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All cultures are beautiful and the same.
To be fair I've seen poor white trash behave exactly the same way on many occasions.

Garbage people have garbage ways.
Do you want to know the difference?. F*** those white trash, inbred, honky, redneck, ofay pieces of crap. They should be sterilized. Their kids should be sterilized. That whole useless meth Billy culture should be wiped out.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
it was like watching a bunch of people fight over who will portray "grimace" in the next mcdonalds commericial
View Quote
hahahah
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Shoulda happened at "Never Neverland".

"Bitch aint never gonna tell me nothin."
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Scooter was Red Shirt's Momma. Tits was Red Shirt's ho. Fat Ass was White Shirts ho. Backpack Girl was Red Shirt's or Tits sister? She told Red Shirt that Tits hit Momma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It looks like they were all together? Lady int he scooter was red shirt guys mom, fat one was red shirt guys lady and the one with the big tits who was screaming got punched up by red shirt guy due to hitting his mama?
ok, cool, glad you sorted that out for me.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.

Pass the Soylent Green trucks, go directly to the incinerator.  Those grotesque examples of humanity are not contributing anything to Society.
View Quote
The scoops are on the way.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Basketball Americans doing basketballer things.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The POS in the red shirt needs an hickory shampoo.
View Quote
They all needed the hickory shampoo...

You pay thousands upon thousands of dollars to go there to deal with that kind of stupid shit???
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Are their ticket prices lower also.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Do you want to know the difference?. F*** those white trash, inbred, honky, redneck, ofay pieces of crap. They should be sterilized. Their kids should be sterilized. That whole useless meth Billy culture should be wiped out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be fair I've seen poor white trash behave exactly the same way on many occasions.

Rate/percentage?  Not a poke at you, but can't help but think there would be a post edit by staff if you had said the exact same thing about the subjects in the video.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You pay thousands upon thousands of dollars to go there to deal with that kind of stupid shit???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you paid thousands to go there your already stupid.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
If they are SoCal residents, then yes. Locals get discounted tickets.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#24]
That looked like the dindu zoo
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Based on my friends/family, Disney seems to be the go to destination for those who can least afford the cost of going there.
The lower the income and larger the family, the more frequent the trips seem to be.
View Quote
I swear every single Dr, Nurse, Therapist, etc I know that has young kids, goes to Disney like every other year.
Not only do they go to the park, they go to Disney in different countries and go on the cruise...
They talk about Disney 24/7, I hear it nearly everyday...
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they then discounted further because they are black?

That's what Detroit does.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#27]
something, something .... out of the ghetto....... something, something....... take the ghetto out of.... something, something
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, you certainly are.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In 2004 I went on a full day behind the scenes tour at Disney World. My Dad went too, and when he found out that one of the tour guides was a retired Sheriff's Deputy he made a new friend (Dad was a Police Chief at the time).

They spent the afternoon talking security. It was ... extensive. Uniformed and plainclothes cops everywhere, bomb sniffing tech, SWAT, EMS - you name it. Of particular concern at the time were the delivery trucks that supplied the parks with food and durable goods. The methods used to inspect (and isolate if needed) those trucks were pretty impressive.

And that was fifteen years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The security reaction is very disappointing. But it is Disneyland. At Disney World, they seem to be everywhere.
In 2004 I went on a full day behind the scenes tour at Disney World. My Dad went too, and when he found out that one of the tour guides was a retired Sheriff's Deputy he made a new friend (Dad was a Police Chief at the time).

They spent the afternoon talking security. It was ... extensive. Uniformed and plainclothes cops everywhere, bomb sniffing tech, SWAT, EMS - you name it. Of particular concern at the time were the delivery trucks that supplied the parks with food and durable goods. The methods used to inspect (and isolate if needed) those trucks were pretty impressive.

And that was fifteen years ago.
So, You’re the guy that started that urban legend!    

It’s possible they are focusing all their attention on preventing terrorist attacks, with no budget left for dealing with shenanigans of the rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Well, mostly this. The majority of whites on welfare live inside the cities. But, yes, fuck them too.
And while there might be more whites receiving welfare they also make up about 60% of our population while blacks are a mere 13%. Yet of all welfare recipients, whites make up 44% and blacks make up 43%. That's what you call "disproportionate".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/corner/washington-post-welfare-stupidity-whites-benefiting-disproportionately/amp/
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've never even seen that. Fly into Orlando and take an Uber to The Contemporary. Board the monorail to the parks right in the lobby and Uber the rest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, I've seen it in Pluto parking lot.  I always carry a G19 when I'm anywhere near O-town.
The only parking lot I've seen at Disney World is at the resort I'm staying at.  
I've never even seen that. Fly into Orlando and take an Uber to The Contemporary. Board the monorail to the parks right in the lobby and Uber the rest.
I live within driving distance.  

Just in case you didn't know, Disney has a complementary shuttle bus from the Airport to the resorts.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Everyone makes it sound like disney has guards ready to jump out of bushes to stop this sort of thing in seconds.

Sure took them a whole lot of seconds.  

Those people are scum.
View Quote
When I went earlier this year, I was eating some ice cream off to the side, and another guy came over to light up a cigarette, and security seemingly materialized out of the bushes to tell him he couldn't smoke.

I guess they let the vibrant types fight it out though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Sorry folks.  Park's vibrant.  Mouse out front shoulda told ya.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Disney security was Johnny on the spot eh.
View Quote
This. I get a better response time at my house.

The cultural display was more entertaining than most of Disney's parades though.

How do super obese people really enjoy a day at a theme park?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
disney should make that

a new attraction
View Quote
Yeah, tragic mountain.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

^ this.  They were sort of slapping.  Not even fighting.  
It could have been staged.  Start recording video, slap each other around, pretend to be hurt, get a lawyer, and sue.  
View Quote
Yeah, I'm kinda going with this.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The happiest place on earth!...
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#40]
When seconds count, security is only 3:22 seconds away.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Next year The Little Mermaid can join in!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I hate living this world I'm tired of it!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Where else could you see Mickey, Donald, Goofy and a live boxi g match all in the same day?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#45]
And like others posted.... Security's reaction time was fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I've seen it in Pluto parking lot.  I always carry a G19 when I'm anywhere near O-town.
The only parking lot I've seen at Disney World is at the resort I'm staying at.  
Yep.

We we usually use the Disney transport service to and from Bay Lake Towers, but the rest is the same.

Cuts down own on the BS.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"Society as a whole" is not the fucking problem.
View Quote
One 30 second search for something along the lines of "kids sports team parents brawl" on Youtube would prove that its not just one segment of society.
Same with vandalism and trashing things after a college team win...or loss.

Its a society as a whole thing. Take off the blinders.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Judging by the look of things, it ain't such a small world after all.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Rate/percentage?  Not a poke at you, but can't help but think there would be a post edit by staff if you had said the exact same thing about the subjects in the video.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure that was the point he was trying to make.

Things are so screwed up in this country, that you can't even point out the obvious on a gun website.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top