User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Virgin Islands (pedo Island) to palm beach hop on a turboprop would be perfect. Palm beach to NY in one would be annoying.  

He had an airfield day the island right? I doubt it was Gulfstream length and quality.
View Quote

There’s no formal strip on Little St James.  There are two paved portions of road the might fit the bill.  Not sure of the legality of flying directly there.

Attachment Attached File

Main airport would have been St Thomas.  Then an 30-40 boat ride or a short helicopter hop to a marked pad on the island by the main house.

Looks sketchy... on a hillside
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:43:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Alan Dershowitz is channeling Dave Chapelle:

“How old is 15 really?” ~ Alan Derpowitz
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Also something to note. The Lolita Express flight logs are included in these documents. I recall many people claiming they were some crap fabricated by Q etc. “Bill Clinton + 4 secret service” are in there.  Clinton’s (mainly Bill) flew to the island like 20+ times. Al and tipper gore. Lots of Alan Dershowitz in those logs.
View Quote

LMFAO Tipper.

So she goes from Parental Guidance Labels to Pedo Island!
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
in, but...
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Because this woman said so in a deposition? Unless she has video or other proof, which she might have hidden somewhere, her say so isn't worth anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit!  Tagging this thread!

Dershowitz is screwed.
Because this woman said so in a deposition? Unless she has video or other proof, which she might have hidden somewhere, her say so isn't worth anything.

Yea, she is the known criminal and has only to gain from info. anything she says is a mountain climb to prove. But lets see how powerful the mob is.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Whole lotta this coming.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:50:10 AM EDT
[#9]
In in in
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The more I learn about all this and who the Maxwells were, I think Epstein was a just a front guy. He was a Jew, so he had that tribal connection to the Maxwells so they could have that loyalty and trust and rationalize what they were doing for Israel, but he was also an American and New Yorker who rubbed shoulders with the wealthy elite as an educator in a private school and later Wall Street, and a male pervert so he could connect on that level with other perverted men who happened to be wealthy powerful Americans. I don't think he was the mastermind at all. He was the facilitator with men, and Ghislaine was the facilitator with young girls and the connections to Mossad. A partnership. I think the mastermind was Mossad.

And I know what you're thinking, I'm not an anti-Semite and I like Jews and Israel. But they do spy against us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#11]
OST
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Put 2+2 together chief,  Trump had just about the least Epstien interaction of anyone listed, plus Trump had the perv booted from his properties. Zero smoke rings
View Quote

Epstein probably had plenty of connections just to be close to important people.  Maybe over time developing them into pedo / blackmail / favors.

Both trump and Epstein lived in NYC and Palm beach island. Epstein frequented Mar-A-lago club.  It would be shocking if they didn’t know each other to some degree.  Trump giving him the boot says a lot.  Who else disowned him?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Ha.  I know the guy who shot that footage in Laguna Beach!  10th street bro’s.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Tag
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

for court,  yes,  in the public eye...no
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

for court,  yes,  in the public eye...no

Most of the public get their news from the TV MSM. They'll never know, and worse they'll think that anyone who mentions it is a conspiracy nut.

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Fox
'Clinton' mentioned in new Maxwell-Epstein docs -- though ex-prez has denied any wrongdoing

I never had sexual relations with that girl Miss Underage
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#17]
release all the shit
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Tagscribed
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Didn't the FBI supposedly confiscate hundreds of CDs labeled "[Famous Person's Name] + [Young Girl's Name] Sex" containing pictures and videos from the island and the mansion?  How in the fuck have these people not been prosecuted yet?  Someone needs to leak the evidence form that likely lists the labels on every one of those CDs.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#20]
1st!
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thank you for posting the names, that MIT scientist stood out to me but it got lost in the noise. I think he’s important. Need to look up his research field.

Edit: his field was AI and cognitive science. I say was because he’s dead as of 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky

Edit2:  this guy wasn’t google AI type of designer. He was interested in the human mind and trying to replicate it or at the very least theorize how simpler systems can be joined to achieve the same goal.  Why the hell was this guy on the island? Everyone else on that list is a power player in influence/politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These names keep popping up a lot.

Alan Dershowitz (lawyer of the powerful)
George Mitchell (former Democratic Senator)
Jean Luc Brunel (Israeli model scout with lots of connections)
Bill Richardson  (former Democratic governor of New Mexico)
Marvin Minsky (scientist)
Stephen Kauffman (no idea)
Glenn Dubin (NYC businessman)
Prince Andrew (part of the British Royal family)
Richard Hilton (owner/founder of Hilton hotels)

Great thread on Reddit if you're interested.
https://old.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/i0ylwa/giuffre_v_maxwell_unsealed_documents_megathread/

Thank you for posting the names, that MIT scientist stood out to me but it got lost in the noise. I think he’s important. Need to look up his research field.

Edit: his field was AI and cognitive science. I say was because he’s dead as of 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky

Edit2:  this guy wasn’t google AI type of designer. He was interested in the human mind and trying to replicate it or at the very least theorize how simpler systems can be joined to achieve the same goal.  Why the hell was this guy on the island? Everyone else on that list is a power player in influence/politics.

He also invented the confocal microscope.

Epstein allegedly had an obsession with “geniuses” included STEM fields. Epstein himself was a failed teacher. He tried to bring MIT - harvard etc scientists to his parties so people would think he himself was a genius or had insight into cutting edge quant trading strategies and algorithms. As a father of AI, minsky fits this perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:05:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Good thing that the President condemned her or withheld comment for an ongoing investigation. I mean, you certainly wouldn't want to wish someone like that well in front of international reporters.

Oh wait
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Twitter is riled up into foaming at the mouth, lynch mob status.  Clinton's are probably going to go buy some Greek citizenship (like Tom hanks just did) since they legalized being a pedo and won't extradite.  If I had a tinfoil hat, I'd say to expect some distraction out in the real world to get peoples attention off of stringing up pedos.
View Quote
The bit on grand juries is interesting.  

Corona has delayed justice.  Mid August should be interesting.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Put 2+2 together chief,  Trump had just about the least Epstien interaction of anyone listed, plus Trump had the perv booted from his properties. Zero smoke rings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this sure seems like deja vu to me. I thought sure all of this stuff was being discussed a few years ago with flight logs and everything. Ultimately, the only person that matters to be affected by this will be Trump. It's probably the whole reason she has been arrested at this time.

Did you miss the baseless Russia investigation? Or the baseless accusations about influencing Ukraine?

No smoke rings needed, bullshit is all they need.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The longer this goes on, the more it seems that the FBI is a high level blackmail org that does some token investigations to keep the costume parade going.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
Hey, someone had to crush the mob to take over their rackets.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well if true Dershowitz is a total piece of shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen,Mark my words
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I'd love to know who the cameras belonged to.  Not all were Epstein's.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Luciferians

Mossad MI6 CIA

Deep State

The Mega Group

All of Epsteins intel gathered over decades already in the hands of those who paid his way & controlled him.

Released according to the grand plan.

Get right with God not a wholelotta time left.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Unfortunately there won’t be protests and riots over them getting away with this either.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Read/save it now. This will all soon be wiped from the Internet and all that will remain is some unsupported claims from unofficial sources that CNN has determined to be fake.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Didn't the FBI supposedly confiscate hundreds of CDs labeled "[Famous Person's Name] + [Young Girl's Name] Sex" containing pictures and videos from the island and the mansion?  How in the fuck have these people not been prosecuted yet?  Someone needs to leak the evidence form that likely lists the labels on every one of those CDs.
View Quote

If they did they wouldn’t use it to prosecute, the FBI would use for blackmail. They have been in that business since J Edgar Hoover.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I would never accuse the FBI of keeping the evidence under wraps so that they had the juice on powerful men, just like J. Edgar did in the good old days.  That just wouldn't be right for the modern premier law-enforcement agency in the world.  I could never believe a thing like that, nor would I suggest it on a web site.  It's more like something you'd read about in a crime novel.
View Quote

I can't tell if you're joking or doing a spot on impression of my dad, who needs a red pill badly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:16:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Everyone should tweet and retweet as well as plaster it all over FB etc.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Would be nice if this being America back together and instead of Marxist propaganda we all link up to put a stop to this shit whatever that takes or means
View Quote

The opposite could happen: Marxists could use this as another reason that the whole system must come down. Since so many of these corrupt politicians and "elites" are tied in with finance and banking, it fits into their "capitalist greed causes all our problems" mantra.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#36]
In before Bill Clinton diagnosed with Alzheimers.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Q predicted this.
View Quote

Q did write, “Saving Israel for last.”  Maybe regarding all of the video?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
BLM is wrong, there isn't "systemic racism" there's "systemic favoritism of the politically connected"

Rich, white people exploiting the poor and middle class, manipulating us to keep us at each others' throats instead of focussing on those who are responsible for the loss of jobs and industry to China, just so a few of the politically-connected get rich.
View Quote

The most concise description of current circumstances I’ve see.

May I distribute a de-identified version?

Thank you @stoner63a

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:19:56 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The longer this goes on, the more it seems that the FBI is a high level blackmail org that does some token investigations to keep the costume parade going.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Been that way since the J. Edgar Hoover times.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#40]
In on 5! Death to pedophiles
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Is National Organization for Women protesting in front of the Clinton Library yet?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is National Organization for Women protesting in front of the Clinton Library yet?
View Quote

Didn't they get re-named?

National Association of Gals (NAGS).
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

this is what i know.

This is mostly one girl familiar with a small portion of the Epstein/Mawell operations. They were running the same ops years before she joined, and years after Alan D. got everything sealed.

Epstein had over a hundred girls, probably hundreds, doing comfort girl work for him over the period of his operations. They operated in New York, California, New Mexico, Virgin Islands, Florida, England and France. Israel too. His model scouting agency connections got girls from all over eastern and western europe as well as the united states. I assume he had connections in Asia, but nothing much that I have found.

The current crop of docs represent the case of a few of the victims police identified in Florida. The police had good evidence that over 30 minors were being paid by Maxwell and Epstein for sex IIRC, The state would not follow up on the local police evidence and only a dozen or so girls testified for his trial, and they were made out to be prostitutes, though the promise of money, drugs and grooming took place. They were not propositioned so much as sexually used, and then given stuff.

Epstein got caught because he targeted girls locally in Florida.

One of the main plaintiffs is in fact a girl Epstein recruited as an intern from Trump's own Spa. When Trump found out about it, he kicked Epstein out of his clubs.

Trump knew that Epstein regularly had young girls at formal parties, and stated as much around the same time that he was getting divorced. He ate meals at Epstein's home, he flew one trip on an Epstein twin prop plane from Florida to New York.

According to witnesses Clinton can be placed on Epstein's island while the young girls were there.

Pilots and airport employees have said in the past Epstein had been seen traveling with children that looked to be 5 or 6 years old.

View Quote

Everyone thought they were covered. Even those who were inclined to go against this operation knew they were up against the ENTIRE Federal LE industry and the entire Government and entertainment industry.

This HAD to be dribbled out over time—Normies just are too head in the sand on a normal day to be able to fathom the depth and scope of this operation.

Well done @waterglass !

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Holy shit!  Tagging this thread!

Dershowitz is screwed.
View Quote

Just like those underage girls he was with on that Island, huh?

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In a court of law maybe, but he's a famous lawyer, getting wrecked in the court of public opinion will have consequences too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In a court of law maybe, but he's a famous lawyer, getting wrecked in the court of public opinion will have consequences too.
LOL, lawyers defending lawyers. Does the penguin have something to hide?

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maxwell was tied deeply to Israel. He brokered the sale of Czech Me-109s to Israel for its nascent air force. When he died all the living heads of Mossad attended his funeral. Ghislaine was his favorite child, so I suspect she had a huge hand in putting this pedo blackmail ring together. I wonder what Epstein brought to this, the more I learn about it. He wasn't some math genius financier, that's for sure. Was he just the male front to interface with male politicians?
View Quote

He was “The Talent” as the radio/TV biz calls the DJ’s and reporters/anchors. He was the schmoozer to get these guys to drop their guard, place an order then book the trip.

Maxwell was the brains behind the op. I still can’t believe she hung around Trump’s America just waiting to be busted.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Holy crap, Alan Dershowhiz is fucked. Wow.

EDIT: JFC, I just realized he was the lawyer for Weinstein, Epstein, Trump, OJ Simpson, and Assange. I swear to god all of these shitstains are connected in some way.
View Quote
Um, no Dershowitz was not Trump's lawyer, ever.
He gave a statement that as far as his reading the 2 articles presented didn't satisfy the criteria
Period.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797475291/lawyer-alan-dershowitz-draws-line-on-his-role-in-trump-impeachment-defense
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I haven't seen him or Obama involved in any of this. They're knee-deep in a worse scandal though.
View Quote

Just different departments of the same business.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#49]
"Top men" or an intentional flub to get information out that would otherwise never see the light of day?

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Oh this is gonna be great!’ Hopefully heads roll for this
View Quote

Yep.  And this time Lucy isn't going to snatch that football away at the last moment.

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top