BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Hey, it’s not gay as long as your balls don’t touch.  Just bring the paper plates.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey, it’s not gay as long as your balls don’t touch.  Just bring the paper plates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#4]
fuck her sister or her mom or her best friend.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

All of the above, unless her best friend is a dude.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Just joking good buddy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

No fruit plates this time?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No fruit plates this time?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I miss the days when stuff like this between me and a girl seemed so important.

After dealing with the challenges of raising my kids, a couple miscarriages, hurricane damage, a house fire, a forced career change, dealing with cancer, dementia, family Court, civil litigation, other health issues, caring for my parents (physically and financially) bad investments, taxes and financial concerns, I'd like to go back to something easy with only the potential to hurt my pride.

Sorry, OP. I'm not trying to belittle your problem. Stay with her or not, that's up to you, but if that's the worst thing that happens in your life, consider yourself a lucky man.

View Quote

Some wisdom there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bullshit, childish eject.

That gal had the courage to admit she fucked and tell you what went down. She could have just kept her mouth shut and you would have been none the wiser. Instead she mustered the courage to tell you, most likely because she was falling in love and wanted things to be right.  You rewarded her by throwing a pissy fit.

Did she fuck up? Sure she she did but you were dating for a month. JFC….man up.

Take a deep breath and go apologize to her for that stunt.

Edit: just read some of your GD tough guy responses.  You sound like a kid….while it probably hurts for her right now she's better off without you.
View Quote

Her own guilt was getting to her or she would have said it right after it happened.

People dont confess because it is the right thing to do. It is because the guilt is killing them.

Either do it and eat the guilt the rest of your life or dont and live happy
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#11]
10 fkn pages and like what... 2 responses from OP... Ban this MFKER
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.
View Quote

[Deleted]You weren’t exclusive but you’re holding it against her. Wtf kinda man does a pinky swear? That’s prepubescent girl crap.

Edit. Op brought this on himself because he lacked the testicular fortitude to clearly lay out his expectations of what he wanted and establish guidelines.

He gave her a wishy washy statement that amounted too,  I don’t really know what I want and I don’t want to be with you but I want to be with and you can’t be with anyone else.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And they say romance is dead.

View Quote

That made me laugh.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If her best friend is a dude it shows you really mean business.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know it's nearly impossible, but try to find a woman who hasn't already bred with another man and ruined his life.

You're just next on the list.

Choose better mates. This might mean you'll have to look outside the USA. I did. I have a fantastic traditional values feminine wife.

I tell you this route was far less stressful than plowing through a bunch of American whores trying to find the one who was less "whore".
View Quote

It sure sounds like the issue is clearly them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit, childish eject.

That gal had the courage to admit she fucked and tell you what went down. She could have just kept her mouth shut and you would have been none the wiser. Instead she mustered the courage to tell you, most likely because she was falling in love and wanted things to be right.  You rewarded her by throwing a pissy fit.

Did she fuck up? Sure she she did but you were dating for a month. JFC….man up.

Take a deep breath and go apologize to her for that stunt.

Edit: just read some of your GD tough guy responses.  You sound like a kid….while it probably hurts for her right now she's better off without you.

Bingo.

I’m with these guys on this. 30 days into simple dating and OP is acting as if they were married. Relationships are built, not negotiated through pinky promises.

Silly eject. I’d take her back if I made this mistake.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Ops in jail from violating her Ex Parte PPO.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That or if she mentions how much she hates some guy. She isn't trying to convince you that she doesn't like him, she's trying to convince herself. If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't even think about him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to have a personal rule back in my teens and early 20's

If a girl mentioned a guys name 3 times, she was either banging him or would at the first opportunity.

Chisel that nugget of truth in stone.
That or if she mentions how much she hates some guy. She isn't trying to convince you that she doesn't like him, she's trying to convince herself. If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't even think about him.

Truth
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I’m with these guys on this. 30 days into simple dating and OP is acting as if they were married. Relationships are built, not negotiated through pinky promises.

Silly eject. I’d take her back if I made this mistake.
View Quote

Unless other posters are correct in assuming there were others and this admission was just to clear her mind of perceived guilt.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Good eject, but you must not have been "rattling her bell" if she's banging another dude only 1 month into the relationship.
View Quote

Bro, you are clueless about the modern woman. They don't do this shit because something's lacking. They do it because they feel slighted, feel like they're not getting enough attention, or are just whores who will always be whores. They also do it to see how you'll react, they thrive on drama and will create their own if "bored". Be glad seen told you about the one, that's the tip of the iceberg but they often won't say a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I can talk to her if you want
View Quote

User name checks out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You sound like a cry baby bitch. You weren’t exclusive but you’re holding it against her. Wtf kinda man does a pinky swear? That’s prepubescent girl crap.

Edit. Op brought this on himself because he lacked the testicular fortitude to clearly lay out his expectations of what he wanted and establish guidelines.

He gave her a wishy washy statement that amounted too,  I don’t really know what I want and I don’t want to be with you but I want to be with and you can’t be with anyone else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.

You sound like a cry baby bitch. You weren’t exclusive but you’re holding it against her. Wtf kinda man does a pinky swear? That’s prepubescent girl crap.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag team her mom and her sister with her best friend.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote

"Everybody must get stoned"

~ Bob Dillon
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#27]
When my wife of 20 years (and six kids) confessed she was having an affair, my first impulse was to punch her in the fucking face, and walk outside, put a gun to my head, and blow my brains out. Instead I spent two years bending over backwards and attending counseling and therapy, trying to save my marriage. I told myself if I had made a horrible mistake and cheated, I’d ask my wife wife to give me a second chance. So that’s what I tried to do for her. All it did was allow her to get better at cheating.

She’s been married to the asshole she met on Tinder for two years, she lives in a mansion and he doesn’t work. They’re fantastically happy, and everyone we knew, friends and family (mine and hers), enthusiastically support her, saying ‘everyone deserves a happy ending’.

My oldest daughter survived her suicide attempt and my kids are in therapy. I don’t think I’ll ever sleep a full night again, and I’ve dated one person in four years. Panic attacks, anxiety attacks, nightmares…I don’t think I’ll ever trust anyone ever again. If I’d killed myself back in 2018, my kids would be living in a mansion and they’d have forgotten me and like their mom, they’d be ecstatically happy that I was gone from their lives.

I’m not saying kill yourself. But don’t give her a second chance. I tried to do the right thing and it destroyed me. I loved her and didn’t want to face that she obviously didn’t love me. I should’ve walked away from her, thrown all her shit out of the house, and gone scorched earth on her and destroyed her emotionally, financially and professionally.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Congrats RevolverRO,

She can't get Social Security benefits off of you later in life because she remarried.

I went scorched Earth on my ex, successfully.

The only thing I can't get done is find someone dumb enough to marry her so she can't claim SS benefits off of me when she is old.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:
Tons of sex; 2-3 times a day anytime we were together. Plus BJ on request. She was always DTF.
She made 3x more money than me. Got to stay in her nice, big house and sleep in her big, comfy bed for free for nearly a year. Got to use her swimming pool, and did a ton of grilling/smoking food and partying.
She likes to drink (shocking) and would always buy plenty of booze.
She took me to some awesome concerts/music shows together and she bought the tickets.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

~ Bob Dillon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

~ Bob Dillon

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They’re fantastically happy, and everyone we knew, friends and family (mine and hers), enthusiastically support her, saying ‘everyone deserves a happy ending’.
View Quote

I had no intentions of even posting in this thread because I think it is a train wreck. Suffice to say that nothing in the original post surprised me, but I at least generally support the way the original poster handled it.

But just to respond to you…..I’m glad you are slowly getting through this. I’m genuinely sorry that you have family and friends who still support your ex. Shame on them and I hope you end up with a better set of friends. I hope your family eventually sees how evil she is.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#32]
It is pretty simple...regardless of any promises she makes, she will not honor those promises.  If OP is comfortable in a relationship like that, that is his business, and his alone.

I couldn't accept such a relationship, but that is my business and mine alone.  OP has every right to accept or reject whatever parameters he wants for his relationships.

My ex screwed another guy, and I calmly said that the only thing left for us to decide is how to split things up.  When she asked whether I was interested in "working things out", I said  "absolutely not, think of it from my perspective.  The very best I could hope for after trying to "work things out" is ending up with a woman who will fuck someone else when the mood strikes her, and that is something I have no interest in".   The divorce was final within 60 days.

I think she was shocked that I followed through with things.  Life sure got better after I ended that relationship.  My Brother said that her having that affair was akin to her giving me a get out of jail free card, because otherwise, she would have fought the divorce and property settlement tooth and nail.  I think her shame (both at her church and her professional life) was part of not wanting to make too big of a stink about the property settlement.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Both of them have children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you 16?

Both of them have children.

So... 17?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It was me, and yes, it was good.

but seriously, you're gf is trying to do the right thing by telling you. You should forgive her.

After all Jesus said something to the effect of:  From the Bible John 8.7 where Jesus tells the accusers of a woman of adultery, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote

no she isn’t, she’s trying to absolve the guilt she feels.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’m not saying kill yourself. But don’t give her a second chance. I tried to do the right thing and it destroyed me. I loved her and didn’t want to face that she obviously didn’t love me. I should’ve walked away from her, thrown all her shit out of the house, and gone scorched earth on her and destroyed her emotionally, financially and professionally.
View Quote
Now the best thing for your kids is to see you be happy too. Take care of yourself man.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#36]
After reading all 10 pages here, I'm not sure if OP made the right choice or screwed up something that could have been worked out.

I don't recall any of our normally vocal female members offering an opinion here either. And wondering if OP's GF would have given him the boot if he admitted straying "just one time" early in the relationship.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Too many personal attacks
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top