Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
...and so it begins.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is the UN finally going to try to round us up and kick off the FINAL AWESOME SHTF BATTLE!! Thank God, I was afraid I'd be shooting blue helmets out the nursing home window.  

The wife and I have dinner reservations and opera tickets for Friday night, can we put this off to maybe Saturday afternoon?

Opera????????  Aimless is gay and he gave us the proof!

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The contract for the port-a-poties will be worth billions as long as I give the Democraps a kickback.

There is supposed to be one in Lansing, MI but all I can find is a Motel 6.  They did promise to leave the light on for us.

They list one at the Rantoul IL Chanute Air Force Base and I can guaran-fucking-tee you there is NO such camp or structure there.

I have friends who autocross there every month (when its not winter) and we have been ALL OVER that entire place from end to end, there is nothing there but a bunch of boarded up buildings in a state of total disrepair, and a damaged slab of tarmac.

You couldn't use that old base to protect a warm cup of piss, let alone contain thousands of people who don't want to be there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The contract for the port-a-poties will be worth billions as long as I give the Democraps a kickback.

There is supposed to be one in Lansing, MI but all I can find is a Motel 6. They did promise to leave the light on for us.

They list one at the Rantoul IL Chanute Air Force Base and I can guaran-fucking-tee you there is NO such camp or structure there.

I have friends who autocross there every month (when its not winter) and we have been ALL OVER that entire place from end to end, there is nothing there but a bunch of boarded up buildings in a state of total disrepair, and a damaged slab of tarmac.

You couldn't use that old base to protect a warm cup of piss, let alone contain thousands of people who don't want to be there.

Obviously, the camp is underground.

Prove that I'm wrong. PROVE IT!!!!

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is supposed to be one in Lansing, MI but all I can find is a Motel 6. They did promise to leave the light on for us.

Isn't there one on Ft Dix?

I'm sure its the prison there.... or the training 'fob'

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know either way, but that's not going to stop me from assuring you that there absolutely IS. I'm pretty sure I saw a bunk with your name on it already too.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know either way, but that's not going to stop me from assuring you that there absolutely IS. I'm pretty sure I saw a bunk with your name on it already too.

Is it next to yours? ?   Wtb insert Smiley on mobile

But really, someone who believes this shit give me a list of places.... I'll go look for the ones near me

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it next to yours? ? Wtb insert Smiley on mobile
But really, someone who believes this shit give me a list of places.... I'll go look for the ones near me

It can be
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let it.

I want to revel in the chaos and paint my face in a blood mask.

Yeah, but will there be cookies?

If so, I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it next to yours? ? Wtb insert Smiley on mobile

It can be

Its ka, you can't fight it.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah  i got a hoot a few years back when one of the Infowars Dipshits was going on and on about the "Prison Camp"...and his utter meltdown when i pointed out that it was an ACTUAL PRISON.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah  i got a hoot a few years back when one of the Infowars Dipshits was going on and on about the "Prison Camp"...and his utter meltdown when i pointed out that it was an ACTUAL PRISON.

But but

It's ALSO a camp

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top