BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And if you get that upset at aircraft in movies, just think about everything else that Hollywood gets wrong in the interest of advancing the narrative of the typical film
View Quote

IDK, for this movie specifically (as I mentioned earlier) I also thought the aircraft portion was beyond horrible.

I watched the movie with my brother and while we were watching it he made a comment that maybe the version we were watching was the early release/cutting room floor movie where they hadn't finished up the special effects. It was that bad

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#2]
So I wasted $20 on this turd of a movie this evening. Gerard Butler takes a departure from his normal roles, in that he plays the role of a completely inept cuck that absolutely had to have been a Biden voter. The movie itself is plagued with seriously bad acting, too many flashbacks that add absolutely nothing to the plot, many gaps in time, numerous contrived scenes that are so unrealistic even an idiot can’t look past them, and very few scenes with any actual destruction. Sorry to break it ya fellas: not even an aging Morena Baccarin can save this steaming, shitty attempt at cinema.

In short, this movie sucked complete ass.

Wait for it to be free on TV before considering wasting your time on it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IDK, for this movie specifically (as I mentioned earlier) I also thought the aircraft portion was beyond horrible.

I watched the movie with my brother and while we were watching it he made a comment that maybe the version we were watching was the early release/cutting room floor movie where they hadn't finished up the special effects. It was that bad

View Quote

Some of the aircraft footage was real. Some was not. Although they may have digitally "re-skinned" the plane to make it look more like they wanted. The ground parts with the plane were all real. The interior was all real. At least from what I saw.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this movie a few weeks ago... and then realized I saw it back in 1998: Deep Impact. Which was a better film. Roman Ric Waugh or whatever the director's name is should stick to prison thrillers.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top