BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only place I’ve seen this girl is in feigned outrage posts on social media.

Who other than “angry conservatives” has even heard of her?
View Quote
She's TIME magazine's "person of the year".
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 9:47:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Maybe true but when you post pics making it look like you are a vagabond in a hallway with no seat in a cabin, that's a pretty big leap when the reality is you are in First Class.

ICE First Class vs her pic:
https://www.eurail.com/content/dam/images/eurail/laptop_in_1st_class_compartment_ice_high-speed_train.adaptive.767.0.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/52c7eb825671b5368f73c663478879a428320f25/0_73_3000_1801/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=5f2d13a83be1e7ab38ce27e2392b4343
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First class on a German train isn't much of an upgrade and, at least while I lived there, was not what I considereda significant extra expense.

To me, this is a nonissue and complainning about it is nitpicking.
Maybe true but when you post pics making it look like you are a vagabond in a hallway with no seat in a cabin, that's a pretty big leap when the reality is you are in First Class.

https://www.eurail.com/content/dam/images/eurail/laptop_in_1st_class_compartment_ice_high-speed_train.adaptive.767.0.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/52c7eb825671b5368f73c663478879a428320f25/0_73_3000_1801/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=5f2d13a83be1e7ab38ce27e2392b4343
Sure looks more comfortable than any train I've been on.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First class on a German train isn't much of an upgrade and, at least while I lived there, was not what I considereda significant extra expense.

To me, this is a nonissue and complainning about it is nitpicking.

They aren’t uncomfortable, but that is a “real estate” special camera lenses and it makes it look a lot more luxurious. The chairs off in the background give a better indicator of reality.

Alas, the picture she chose to go with had her in the entryway at the front of the train car, sitting in the floor, and strongly implying she could not get a seat.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
She only looks like she’s 11. She will be 17 next month.  Dressing her in those rompers and other baby clothes is a ruse.

I rode in Deutsche Bahn first class once. Nice seats and conference tables. The conductor handed out newspapers and Haribo gummi bears.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 2:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
liberals/democrats, much the same. I don't have any use for either.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 2:46:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck, I have that rolling Osprey bag...
View All Quotes
I guessing you paid for your with hard earned cash, or your sponsored which means you earned it as well..  Think she paid as much for hers? Including the 900 bad ass jacket she was wearing on the sail boat.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 2:49:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone that has ever ridden the ICE train in Germany more then once knows that you are taking your chances if you don't reserve a seat.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 4:05:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Just a little spoiled bitch.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#10]
shut up

lil kid
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes yes, she's totally fake, we get it.

Stop giving this little brat more press and hope she goes away.

Then we can have adult conversations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yes yes, she's totally fake, we get it.

Stop giving this little brat more press and hope she goes away.

Then we can have adult conversations.
Quoted:
no one cares.
And here's two who are part of the problem not solution.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They aren’t uncomfortable, but that is a “real estate” special camera lenses and it makes it look a lot more luxurious. The chairs off in the background give a better indicator of reality.

Alas, the picture she chose to go with had her in the entryway at the front of the train car, sitting in the floor, and strongly implying she could not get a seat.
View Quote
Admittedly, I haven't traveled extensively by train...

But in two big trips (from Amsterdam to southern Germany and back) I took recently, that had ICE and IC trains on the routes, there were TONS of available seats.  No one would have sat on the floor.  There was absolutely no need.  In the handful of shorter trips I took on smaller RE type trains, there was always available seats as well.  Though those had much more stops with people constantly getting on and off.

Not saying that standing room only can't happen... but in my (admittedly limited experience) it sure doesn't seem likely.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Admittedly, I haven't traveled extensively by train...

But in two big trips (from Amsterdam to southern Germany and back) I took recently, that had ICE and IC trains on the routes, there were TONS of available seats.  No one would have sat on the floor.  There was absolutely no need.  In the handful of shorter trips I took on smaller RE type trains, there was always available seats as well.  Though those had much more stops with people constantly getting on and off.

Not saying that standing room only can't happen... but in my (admittedly limited experience) it sure doesn't seem likely.
View Quote
First class Seats are assigned. No one sits on the floor. That's just it. That's the controversy.

Her photo implied she was on the floor due to the overcrowded train, hence the response from the Train company. It was a very German response. I swear, you could hear the accent while reading.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#15]
She only said what she was programmed to day. She had never had an original thought in her life.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

First class Seats are assigned. No one sits on the floor. That's just it. That's the controversy.

Her photo implied she was on the floor due to the overcrowded train, hence the response from the Train company. It was a very German response. I swear, you could hear the accent while reading.
View Quote
Gotcha, now I track.

I didn't ever bother for a first class ticket.  It just didn't look like much of an upgrade to me.

But yeah, you buy first class you get a guaranteed seat.

She's a lying bitch being used and willing to be used for propaganda purposes.   Kinda something we already knew.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Shuddup prole.  Greta is better than you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Gotcha, now I track.

I didn't ever bother for a first class ticket.  It just didn't look like much of an upgrade to me.

But yeah, you buy first class you get a guaranteed seat.

She's a lying bitch being used and willing to be used for propaganda purposes.   Kinda something we already knew.
View Quote
She's behaving like I would expect someone her age to behave if she was surrounded by sycophants and never told no.

She's the Justin Bieber of Climate Change.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She is on the spectrum. That's a fact. She will believe and repeat anything she is told. Positive reinforcement drives her. She likely has no real understanding of climate change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exploiting an autistic teenage girl is despicable.
The left says speaking negatively about a child is despicable....
She is on the spectrum. That's a fact. She will believe and repeat anything she is told. Positive reinforcement drives her. She likely has no real understanding of climate change.
Very few 16 year olds have any real understanding of science in general.  I even took a couple of AP classes my senior year in HS and that would have applied to me at 18.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Not truly related but that comment

Jay Bilis
2 days ago
Greta has left the chat.

Starting 850 H.P. 8 cyl, 4 carbs, 32 spark plugs, gasoline engine
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#21]
She’s apparently come out now and clarified she did have a seat, but not on a few legs. From Goettingen one she was in a seat. She’s also saying her post was never meant to be critical. Damage control. Shame has no shame like that promoted by a passive aggressive German Train PR tweet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Bless her little potato head.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everyone who reads Time magazine.
View Quote
So like five people.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top