Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
16 year old me would have had at it daily. If she refused I would have blackmailed her into it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:57:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I work in a high school and all of these girls couldn't even give me the time of day if my life depended on it.

Yet, something internal activates with them for younger guys.

Why?

is it pheromones and something hormonal?

I don't care nor would I bang a co worker because all of them are bat shit crazy leftist pinkos anyways.

I'm just curious why it keeps happening with hundreds of cases yearly.
View Quote

It’s a numbers game. Mo people, mo problems, we see the edges of the bell curve in greater #s because there are 100,000,000 more people in the US today than there were in the mid-80s.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:27:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I say this every time - How come I never had any teachers like that?   16 year old me would have been ecstatic over any of that.   Remembering me at 16, or even 14, I always fail to see the crime in it.   I think the only way these teachers get caught is from the student BRAGGING about it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:32:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

would you say the same if it were your 16 year old daughter and her male or female teacher?

I hate situational morals..next best thing to having none at all.
View Quote
Blah, blah , blah, - same old argument every time these stories come out.   Female teacher and horny male student isn't even remotely the same ballpark as male teacher and female student.   It's basic biology and common sense.    Were you never a teenage male?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

16 years old bruh.

At that age I'd have fucked anything female that would have slowed down long enough to get my dick in it.
View Quote

Quoted:
16 YO me would have knocked the bottom out of that and told no one.
Fucking pussies these days

At 17, as a lifeguard, I was banging the wife of one of my dads NCO's  she swam at my pool, she wanted to get wetter
Fit, willing and eager is not cause for reporting. What it is is impetus to go to work.
Every day she didn't show up, was a disappointment.

I was still banging girls at school. But having a woman in the mix improved everything.
Don't understand why any of these guys report anything  pansies.
View Quote

Quoted:
My 16-year-old self would have pounded the hell out of that every chance I got and never told a soul.
View Quote
Yes, yes, and yes.   Some people get it.   Others, I have to wonder what they were like as teenagers.  Super-nerd?  Homo?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's a double standard.  Surprise.  It's always been that way, will always be that way.  A guy fucking his female teacher is a huge winner. Applause all around please.  A girl getting fucked by a male teacher is a problem because young women need to be protected.  Time to find the male teacher and castrate him. It really is that simple.  Boys/girls are not the same and are not raised the same.  

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:37:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Different scenarios are different, men and women are not interchangeable. That said, GD struggles with the edge cases.

Male student, female teacher - Nice
Female student, male teacher - Castration
Male student, male teacher - Death penalty
Female student, female teacher - Confused boner
View Quote
Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:02:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No shit. Mine were all old and or hideous. Zero hotties as I recall. One HS teacher was kinda ok, but not hot as I recall.
View Quote

I had a few hot ones all were happily married. Closed I got was when I was 40 and her husband died. She's 56. Not like it is now
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:07:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fucking pussies these days…

At 17, as a lifeguard, I was banging the wife of one of my dads NCO’s… she swam at my pool, she wanted to get wetter…
Fit, willing and eager is not cause for reporting. What it is is impetus to go to work.
Every day she didn’t show up, was a disappointment.

I was still banging girls at school. But having a woman in the mix improved everything.
Don’t understand why any of these guys report anything… pansies.
View Quote

When i turned 18, I worked at a job, where the husband worked a full time job. His wife tried so hard
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:07:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She had the itch
View Quote

Never had teachers like this but in today's world she should have used

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#11]
No one mentoned Vandersexx yet??

I am disappoint
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:11:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I like the way the article remembers to name & shame her husband……

“…and the humiliated cuckold’s name is Justin. Not relevant to the criminal charges, but we want everyone to laugh at the poor bastard.”
View Quote

He didn't fuck up. She is still not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:23:46 AM EDT
[#13]
At 14-16 I was still a little stupid.  I was cutting the grass for a couple a few doors down, early 1970's, they were 28-30 years old and she would invite me in for water after I finished cutting the grass, if I were not so stupid I could have been cutting more grass.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Not.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#15]
In The Classroom - Tracy Vanderhulst
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#16]
I only wish I had a teacher like that.  I'd have kept my mouth shut and learned the lessons she was teaching real well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I work in a high school and all of these girls couldn't even give me the time of day if my life depended on it.

Why?

I don't care nor would I bang a co worker because all of them are bat shit crazy leftist pinkos anyways.

View Quote

Prime time for breeding is at the younger age, on both sides.

But if you had even a little game, a little flirt in you, there would be a few with daddy issues giving you more attention than you'd feel comfortable with.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:47:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I didn't have teachers like that.
View Quote
Hell no.

Most of them were near retirement and rather sick of young punks like me.  

All I can remember is them debating where to buy their second home in Florida if they hadn't already and counting down days to retirement.  

Now there was one younger male teacher a lot of the girls liked and I'll be honest, he was an OK teacher who probably had plenty of young poon ready for him had he been willing to go that route.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm sure her husband and kids are super happy about her desperate attempts to feel young.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#20]
She's a math teacher.

She knew 16 goes into 38 a hell of a lot more than 40 goes into 38.

And, just maybe, she was trying to educate him on pi.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The present generation has had some of the best teachers
View Quote

I can’t remember the year but Rush Limbaugh did a segment on his radio show about how the raunchiest college girls during spring break were overwhelmingly education majors.

It all makes sense now.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
16 year old me would have had at it daily. If she refused I would have blackmailed her into it.
View Quote

Makes you wonder how many boys have figured this one out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#23]
A lot of dudes would gladly bang 16-18yr old girls all day if they could.   Maybe to feel young, maybe for the thrill, maybe out of boredom.   Firm thighs and perky tits don't magically appear on their 18th birthday.

Now, think about all the perverts out there who constantly hit on younger women?  

Many women probably have the same inclination for men - and of course men are much more easily convinced.  It's just easier for perverted women to find willing men than the other way around.

Just like office affairs.   They're banging who's convenient in the workplace.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

would you say the same if it were your 16 year old daughter and her male or female teacher?

View Quote

True.

Common sense has left the building.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes sir.  You are correct.  These people are actually liberals, because they have situational morals which is like having no morals.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It’s a double standard.  Surprise.  It’s always been that way, will always be that way.  A guy fucking his female teacher is a huge winner. Applause all around please.  A girl getting fucked by a male teacher is a problem because young women need to be protected.  Time to find the male teacher and castrate him. It really is that simple.  Boys/girls are not the same and are not raised the same.  

View Quote

Spoiler alert.   Your morals do not have to reflect what society thinks is praise worthy.  

It really is that simple.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s almost like males and females are different, and different societal norms do (and should) apply to them.

Is your 16-year-old daughter going to register for the draft in 2 years?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:26:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fucking pussies these days…

At 17, as a lifeguard, I was banging the wife of one of my dads NCO’s… she swam at my pool, she wanted to get wetter…
Every day she didn’t show up, was a disappointment.

Don’t understand why any of these guys report anything… pansies.
View Quote

This goes on way more than what is in the news or ever get reported.
I was the ‘excuse/alibi’ several times for two buddies in H.S.
They both graduated and I became one of the those teacher’s side project.

The other thing now, is phones and social media and the desire to share everything.
Kids are dumb now days…..

There was a spot outside of town where we would gather to have a few beers after FB games or whatever.
We never left any trash or caused any damage [as far as we knew].
Today the HS crowd drives through town with beer in the backseat and wonder why they are being targeted.  Parents wonder too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's amazing how utterly stupid these women are. I suppose it may be hubris rather than stupidity? Perhaps both?

To think a teenaged boy would actually keep his mouth shut about something like this, or even that he could?

Not guilty, but I still shake my head.
View Quote

Agreed. I would like to think that 16 yo me would shut up and enjoy the pussy, but I’m not so sure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#30]
The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me (Official Music Video)

Don't stand so close to me...
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why?

View Quote
Maybe the people pushing MAPS aren't just creepy old pedos and trannies. Maybe the pink haired liberal Karens that say they're feminists want teenage boys?

It kinda makes sense.... if you're batshit crazy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Blah, blah , blah, - same old argument every time these stories come out.   Female teacher and horny male student isn't even remotely the same ballpark as male teacher and female student.   It's basic biology and common sense.    Were you never a teenage male?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah...and I chased girls my age...I had no interest in "adult" teachers. again, situational morals, next best thing to having none at all. what is even funnier is watching you guys that think with your little head squealing about "don't stick you dick in crazy"  then proceed to do so, every time......yes, a female teacher that screws students is crazy.  you all deserve what you get....arfcom curse exists for a reason.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It’s almost like males and females are different, and different societal norms do (and should) apply to them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you say the same for the queer priests bagging themselves a 16 year old Choirboy?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

At 17, as a lifeguard, I was banging the wife of one of my dads NCO's  she swam at my pool, she wanted to get wetter

View Quote
Gross.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No one mentoned Vandersexx yet??

I am disappoint
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Female pedos are ok in GD. Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:08:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Female pedos are ok in GD. Go figure.
View Quote

Do you know what a pedophile is? Because I don't think you do.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:08:23 AM EDT
[#38]
They are all fucking guilty.  This mom/wife/pedophile likely destroyed her family over some dick.  Her husband should divorce the bitch and sue for custody and child support.  Apply your principles consistently and equally or they aren't yours to claim.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This situation is wrong and just should be doing time in prison BUT this argument is stupid and people need to stop trotting it out.

Men and women are not the same, period.  The biology is different, the psychology is different, and the physical consequences are different.  We are not the same.  

This whole idea of strict parity between the sexes is how we got to this point in the first place where men can identify as women and enter their bathrooms and take over their sports.  I mean, if there's no difference between us, then what value is there in having separate sports leagues and bathrooms based on biology?  Why not just let people choose their leagues and their bathrooms based on their "identity" and biology be damned?

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The prevailing sense of morality for a shit ton of people here in GD follows the simple code of 1)is she hot? and/or 2)does it make liberals cry. If either answer is yes, a lot of guys here are good with it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Gross.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gross.

Yeah that doesn’t come across as the brag he thinks it is. Makes him sound like a real piece of trash
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Detectives are looking into the possibility that there may also be additional victims in the case and have released her picture in the hope more may come forward.
View Quote

The detective's station was overwhelmed with calls from volunteers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#44]
For those who vote "not guilty", this is one more way to make this type of thing normal-adults and kids together sexually. I am sure the pedos have no problem with this relationship and only wish for them to be younger and younger until it is accepted.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#45]
The 16 year old me would have taken that secret to the grave.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm sure her husband and kids are super happy about her desperate attempts to feel young.
View Quote

Yep.
Desperate and degenerate attempts. Someone who would risk causing something so intensely hurtful to her spouse and kids probably lacks both empathy and conscience. A Cluster B?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#47]
I couldn't get past the crime and the arrest part after reading the husbands name.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I did. And banged them, the principal's assistant and the assistant principal. It was a fuck fest between teachers and students when I was in school and no one ever got divorced, arrested, or found out as far as I know.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:10:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She should claim she IDs as male and they were having gay sex together at that point and no questions would be asked in Kali.
View Quote
How true, I believe California passed a law lowering the crime of pedophile sex during the pandemic era.

State courts have ruled that a minor can give consent in certain circumstances. But these are in civil cases.  I believe the most cited case was from 2014. This was when the family sued the Los Angeles school district, imo.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Not guilty in the least. I used to pray to have teachers like that when I was in school. I was denied.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top