Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Can she square the circle?

Not guilty
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like your average public school teacher.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Should we worry about offending rapists? Jesus, this quibbling over a label makes y'all look... bad.

At the end of the day, the law doesn't seem make a distinction even if some people's moral compass does.
View Quote

Actually, the law does. Tennessee law says under 13 is rape of a child and is a class A felony with at least 25 years. Thirteen or over, but not 18 is sexual battery by an authority figure* and is a class C felony.

* If not by a teacher, then it would be statutory rape and be a class D or E felony, depending on the age difference.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Should we worry about offending rapists? Jesus, this quibbling over a label makes y'all look... bad.

At the end of the day, the law doesn't seem make a distinction even if some people's moral compass does.
View Quote

Words mean things....period.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Actually, the law does. Tennessee law says under 13 is rape of a child and is a class A felony with at least 25 years. Thirteen or over, but not 18 is sexual battery by an authority figure* and is a class C felony.

* If not by a teacher, then it would be statutory rape and be a class D or E felony, depending on the age difference.
View Quote

That goes state by state, no? I'm afraid to go back to google with any more searches like that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Words mean things....period.
View Quote

I'm sure to some people, those differences mean something more. Creepy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She was a volleyball coach, so I'm guessing the other party was also female.   Scissors is likely her preference.  And I'm not talking about the tool to cut paper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet the kid used some corny line, like “what’s your sine”

She was a volleyball coach, so I'm guessing the other party was also female.   Scissors is likely her preference.  And I'm not talking about the tool to cut paper.

Our women's coach in HS was rumored to be unusually tight with a female student. The coach was a good looking, never married woman of 35. The student was one of the best looking girls in school. Rumor dispelled after the student turned 18. She moved in with the coach after she graduated. They shacked up for a couple of years until they broke up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Guilty.  Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We live in world where words mean whatever the person using them wants them to mean.
View Quote

Roasties want "pedo" to mean any man that isn't into however old they were when they were down to their last couple of eggs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Roasties want "pedo" to mean any man that isn't into however old they were when they were down to their last couple of eggs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We live in world where words mean whatever the person using them wants them to mean.

How about if we go with Pedo means "Adults fucking kids". And in my world, a teacher is an adult, and a student is a kid.

So many creepy fucks in GD reveal themselves when this topic comes up. Jeezus.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How about if we go with Pedo means "Adults fucking kids". And in my world, a teacher is an adult, and a student is a kid.

View Quote

Thats not a correct definition of any of those words.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Fucking simps. She’s a pedophile.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That second picture makes her look insane.

Pass.

View Quote

The booking pic makes her look more attractive.  If that happens to be the crazy one as well then so be it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please....enlighten me....
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m all for a slow, prolonged, horrific, public capital punishment for people that rape kids.
Like, actual kids.

On the other hand, once people are past puberty and have functionally adult bodies, for 99.9987% of human history it’s been considered normal for a say 16 or 17 year old male to have sex with a 22 year old women, - and they have been happy for the opportunity.

And 16 or 17 year old women marrying a 25 year old guy or whatever was pretty normal as well.

I’m all for a 27 year old teacher, nurse, doctor, LEO, etc. losing their job for having sex - consensual, agreed upon, desired by both parties sex- that may have involved abusing their position- with a 16 year old.
But making them a felon-
Throwing them in the same bucket with deviants that rape children- does not make a lot of biological sense.
Especially for people over 18 that were lied to by someone that reasonably looked over 18.

I was one of those guys that looked 23 from like the age of 13 to 33.
Should the woman who was 19 when I was 15 be a felon?
Considered the same as some 50 year old raping a grade school kid?
Or the 19 year old guy that had sex with a 15 year old woman who said she was 18?
In my opinion that’s nuts.

Every fucking drop of hormone, chemoreceptor, neuron firing physiological process in the human body is driving post puberty young adults/adolescents in wanting sex.

Every law, norm, value, goal, etc. of thousands of years of human civilization is based on trying to hold that in check a little.  

Call me a creep, but I can’t lump sex between consenting biological adults post puberty- an entirely normal biological function and drive- into the same category as raping children.

Especially when it’s like around 15 to 25 year olds.
Trying to keep a check on people in that age range is like trying to push water uphill.
It’s like getting pissed at a cat for catching mice and chasing birds.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm all for firing any teachers fucking students. I'm all for castration for actual pedophiles raping prepubescent kids.

I'm not for morons misusing words and pretending being a moron is some sort of virtue.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not your personal dictionary, so I'm not going to define any words you could easily find in any edition of Webster's. I'll give you a word I made up though, it's kinda funny and I hope I at least make Urban Dictionary with it.

hag fag (hag phag) n. An adult male who regurgitates feminist talking points propagated by post-wall women who hate men with biologically normal sexual interest as well as the infantilization of younger, but physically adult women. A type of SIMP behavior.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's a pedo, same as a male pedo.
View Quote
Concur
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
she could go to any bar around and walk out with a man in 5 minutes yet she goes after children. fuck her, to bad we can't execute her ass.

edit: thinking the victim is female disregard above.

why do Priests get all the hate when the teaching profession has just as many, if not more, pedophiles?
View Quote

Schools fire people and pay up while churches move people around, declare bankruptcy, and do everything they can to avoid taking responsibility?
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not your personal dictionary, so I'm not going to define any words you could easily find in any edition of Webster's. I'll give you a word I made up though, it's kinda funny and I hope I at least make Urban Dictionary with it.

hag fag (hag phag) n. An adult male who regurgitates feminist talking points propagated by post-wall women who hate men with biologically normal sexual interest as well as the infantilization of younger, but physically adult women. A type of SIMP behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are one creepy fucker

These threads always bring out the borderline pedos and their “she be past puberty” bullshit. Jeezus
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She’s a pedo, same as a male pedo.
View Quote

Yes, but is she a hair sniffer?
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

These threads always bring out the borderline pedos and their “she be past puberty” bullshit. Jeezus
View Quote

The funny thing is, trying to conflate normal male sexual interest with pedophilia serves two interest groups:

A) Hags, who don't like the competition and want to shame higher value men to whom they are sexually invisible

B) Pedophiles, who benefit from the dilution of stigma against them

One of those groups I have nothing but triple distilled contempt for, and the other I unironically advocate for gas chambers.

I can't think of anyone else who truly benefits from going along with this farce. There are some beta males who manage to get positive attention from hags by going through the motions, but is that really a benefit? It seems to me the damage to the soul isn't worth the bad sex.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if your 20 year old son had sex with a 15 year old girl, who looked like a 19 year old and told him she was 18.
You would think he was a sick, creepy, disgusting pedophile who should go to jail and / or get capital punishment?

There’s not anything borderline about it.

In the 300K or so years of homo sapiens or even the 150K or so years of modern Homo sapiens, the concept of a man being a sick, deviant pedophile for having sex with a post puberty, sexually mature female has been around literally about 0.0087% of human existence.  About the same amount of time as abortion, effective birth control, and wanton sexual activity by females.  Which is weirder when you think about it.

And the concept of the father holding a shotgun or bow or spear or club or rock “wedding” to make sure they stuck around to take care of her and the offspring has probably been around for about 87% of it.

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So, if your 20 year old son had sex with a 15 year old girl, who looked like a 19 year old and told him she was 18.
You would think he was a sick, creepy, disgusting pedophile who should go to jail and / or get capital punishment?

In the 300K or so years of homo sapiens or even the 150K or so years of modern Homo sapiens, the concept of a man being a sick, deviant pedophile for having sex with a post puberty, sexually mature female has been around literally about 0.0087% of human existence.  About the same amount of time as abortion, effective birth control, and wanton sexual activity by females.  Which is weirder when you think about it.

And the concept of the father holding a shotgun or bow or spear or club or rock “wedding” to make sure they stuck around to take care of her and the offspring has probably been around for about 87% of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes....if a 20 year bangs a 15 year old, that is wrong.

And what a leap you have made with your "hag phag" theory.....I am a "simp", because I don't agree with your bizarre theory on adults fucking children?

Did you raise any children? I did....all in thier 30's now. All normal. All married to spouses thier own age.  And unless it is a deep dark secret, none of them had sex with highschool students when they were in thier 20's. Shockingly, either did I. I know that if a 20 year old tried dating my 15 year old daughter, there would have been problems.

Yes....teachers are adults. Students are kids. Thats the seperation. Don't get it? I can't help you.

At the risk of sounding like a "hag Phag" I have always been attracted to women MY OWN AGE. I know this is a bizarre concept for you. At 60, I am....wait for it...attracted to my 60 year old wife! Crazy, I know.

I suggest that you stop putting together long, wordy, analitical sounding repsonses to bolster your pedo beliefs, and spend more time scrubbing your computer. Chris Hansen is coming.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
High school me? Ramming speed!!!
View Quote
FMFPMFNI
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And what a leap you have made with your "hag phag" theory.....I am a "simp", because I don't agree with your bizarre theory on adults fucking children?

Did you raise any children? I did....all in thier 30's now. All normal. All married to spouses thier own age.  And unless it is a deep dark secret, none of them had sex with highschool students when they were in thier 20's. Shockingly, either did I. I know that if a 20 year old tried dating my 15 year old daughter, there would have been problems.

Yes....teachers are adults. Students are kids. Thats the seperation. Don't get it? I can't help you.

At the risk of sounding like a "hag Phag" I have always been attracted to women MY OWN AGE. I know this is a bizarre concept for you. At 60, I am....wait for it...attracted to my 60 year old wife! Crazy, I know.

I suggest that you stop putting together long, wordy, analitical sounding repsonses to bolster your pedo beliefs, and spend more time scrubbing your computer. Chris Hansen is coming.....
View Quote

Jesus, grandpa, you're responding to someone other than the person you quoted. I see the quote button is as complex to you as the dictionary.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:26:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Jesus, grandpa, you're responding to someone other than the person you quoted. I see the quote button is as complex to you as the dictionary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right....so many pedo friendly creeps in this thread it is hard to keep them straight. And my dictionary is as old as me...dog eared and without MANBLA wokeness.

It is interesting to me why you people need to defend against this opinion: Adults should only fuck other adults, teachers should not fuck students.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Volleyball = lesbian pedo?
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are right....so many pedo friendly creeps in this thread it is hard to keep them straight. And my dictionary is as old as me...dog eared and without MANBLA wokeness.

It is interesting to me why you people need to defend against this opinion: Adults should only fuck other adults, teachers should not fuck students.
View Quote

The main point of contention for a number of people is with your improper use of the word pedophile. A pedophile is someone who likes fucking kids who haven't yet reached puberty. It's arguably worse for an adult to fuck a pre-pubescent child than it is for a barely legal adult to fuck someone who is just shy of being legal, themselves. And it's definitely wrong for a person in an authority position to abuse that authority in order to fuck those subordinate to them, regardless of age.

I'm not going to get my panties twisted because an 18-year-old high school senior is fucking a 15-year-old high school freshman. Likewise, I'm not going to get upset if, two years later, that 20-year-old college sophomore is still banging his 17-year-old high school junior girlfriend. Similarly, I'm not going to get pissed if some 20-year-old short order cook starts banging the new 16-year-old hostess at work. None of those situations make those adults a pedophile. Hell, in many states, those relationships are legal. A hundred and fifty years ago, parents would marry their 15-year-old daughters off to men in their mid-20's or older. It's a relatively new idea that people who have reached puberty aren't able to marry or have intimate relationships prior to their 18th birthday.

But, if a 23-year-old teacher is fucking their 16-year-old student, I would have an issue. There isn't a state that I know of where that would be legal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not guilty
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
@armoredsaint - She was a volleyball coach too.  Scissor action is my guess.

Former Central Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Underage Child
https://www.chattanoogan.com/2023/8/22/473628/Former-Central-Teacher-Charged-With.aspx
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ex-geometry-teacher-of-the-month- mouth charged-with-rape-months-after-inappropriate-physical-contact-with-student-led-to-suspension/

Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Casey McGrath
A former 10th grade geometry teacher at Central High School has been charged with aggravated statutory rape.

An indictment by the Hamilton County Grand Jury said on May 1, 2022, that Casey McGrath "engaged in sexual penetration" with a person at least 13 years old and less than 18 years old.

It says she was at least 10 years older than the child. Ms. McGrath is now 28.

She was suspended without pay from her teaching job on March 31 due to an investigation of alleged inappropriate conduct.

McGrath is a math educator who was recognized in 2021 as the October “teacher of the month” while working at Central High School.

In an article about that honor, McGrath was quoted saying that the “best part of [her] day is always getting to interact with students and build relationships with them.” McGrath said it was difficult to do so during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The teacher also said she enjoyed her work as an assistant volleyball coach because “spend[ing] time with students in a non-academic setting gives [her] the chance to get to know them even more.”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2023-08-22_194258_jpg-2929044.JPG
View Quote

With male student - not guilty

With female student - guilty
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

My apologies.
I’m nearly your age but without the memory or cognitive issues.
Best of luck with your neurologist.

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using words correctly is pedo friendly?  Wow. What an idiot...
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#34]
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

You both just spent quite a bit of time defending adults fucking kids....largely based on the "correct" definition of the word pedophile. I'm sure your community is proud....
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

You both just spent quite a bit of time defending adults fucking kids....largely based on the "correct" definition of the word pedophile. I'm sure your community is proud....
View Quote

That's the definition of a strawman argument. Look it up if you have the ability to use Google. You attempt to win an argument by saying things I did not say. In fact I said the opposite. That makes you a liar.  

My turn.....

Are you aware of the concept of confession through projection? Like any Democrat you accuse those you disagree with the crime you commit. Prove to us all that you no longer fuck little kids.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's the definition of a strawman argument. Look it up if you have the ability to use Google. You attempt to win an argument by saying things I did not say. In fact I said the opposite. That makes you a liar.  

My turn.....

Are you aware of the concept of confession through projection? Like any Democrat you accuse those you disagree with the crime you commit. Prove to us all that you no longer fuck little kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

My turn.....

Seriously....what is it you are attempting to do here? Win an argument based on the schematics of adults fucking kids, about the correct use of the word pedophile? What is your end game in this? What makes you close up your laptop and say to yourself. "I won that debate"...???

What an odd point to be so intent upon making....
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She’s kind acute
View Quote

She's got a dick wart on her lip Holm.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

View Quote

I’m not in any community.
I think adults that rape children should undergo a slow, painful death.
I think young adults in a position of authority that have sex with a young adult under 18 should lose their job.
I simply don’t think that young adults who have sex with other young adults should be felons and have their lives ruined.
It’s what humans have been doing for over 100 thousand years.

Whether it’s a 16 year old guy with his 15 year old girlfriend, or a 20 year old guy that had a 15 year old tell him she was 18 and looked 18, had an ID, etc.

We’re pretty close in age.
You know full well there were 16 year old young women out driving, dressed like rock starlets, fully mature biologically, drinking, smoking, rolling joints, on the pill, etc. when we were teenagers.  Some 18 year old or 20 year old guy having sex with them, possibly marrying them if they got knocked up- is not some weird deviant activity.
And 16 year old guys hoping like hell they would get some sex.  In fact, probably like 87% or more of what young, post puberty adult men do is based on a desire to have sex with young women.  

It’s simply worlds apart from some 50 year old that kidnaps and rapes a 9 year old.

You can call them a child or kid all you want, and we can revamp the legal system all we want, and we have spent thousands of years of human civilization trying to keep 15-25 year old biologically, sexually mature young men and women from humping like rabbits, and many a dad has probably gone gray early over it.

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Seriously....what is it you are attempting to do here? Win an argument based on the schematics of adults fucking kids, about the correct use of the word pedophile? What is your end game in this? What makes you close up your laptop and say to yourself. "I won that debate"...???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

My turn.....

The point is people are so fucking ridiculously stupid that they believe they are morally superior because they don't know how to use language.

So....when did you stop fucking kids?

You accused me of supporting child rape. You should not have done so but you did to support your argument. Therefore I want you to explain why and when you stopped fucking kids. If I have to disprove your assertion, I am free to make my own.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The point is people are so fucking ridiculously stupid that they believe they are morally superior because they don't know how to use language.

You accused me of supporting child rape. You should not have done so but you did to support your argument. Therefore I want you to explain why and when you stopped fucking kids. If I have to disprove your assertion, I am free to make my own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

My turn.....

Just saw that you have over 30,000 posts.....you are a strange fucking person. I have never put anyone on ignore before but....

And to be clear, based on your posts throughout this thread.....yes, I believe that I am morally superior to you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just saw that you have over 30,000 posts.....you are a strange fucking person. I have never put anyone on ignore before but....

And to be clear, based on your posts throughout this thread.....yes, I believe that I am morally superior to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

My turn.....

You're just some piece of shit on the internet who accused me of supporting child rape. You couldn't justify your ignorance so you went after me like a fucking Democrat. You could apologize but you are too fucking superior.  Have a shitty life.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Woodchipper.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Did he hit the brown eye?
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder or pedophilia disorder, in conventional usage, a psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 18.

She's an abuser.  But we should get our terminology correct.

She's a ephebo.
View Quote

Lol, I pointed this out about Scott Ritter and a few government shills had a meltdown over it. One of them still follows me around like a hungry puppydog wanting to talk about it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#45]
How is a female guilty of rape with a male 10 years younger when the female is 28? How does that make her a pedo?

Y'all mother fuckers got serious issues and are part of the problem with this country....

Legal consent age in TN is 16 I do believe.

ETA: Legal consent age in TN is 18. So Guilty. I would also like to point out that I didn't pay much mind to the dates on the article. Got me. But y'all mother fuckers still have serious issues.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Let's not get off on a tangent here....
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll punish her.  Bring her to me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How is a female guilty of rape with a male 10 years younger when the female is 28? How does that make her a pedo?

Y'all mother fuckers got serious issues and are part of the problem with this country....

Legal consent age in TN is 16 I do believe.
View Quote

Kinda the same question.  The story says at least 10 years difference.  If that kid was 17/18 then not guilty.  Back in my day the boy would be a fucking legend to take down one of the hot female teachers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol, I pointed this out about Scott Ritter and a few government shills had a meltdown over it. One of them still follows me around like a hungry puppydog wanting to talk about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder or pedophilia disorder, in conventional usage, a psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 18.

She's an abuser.  But we should get our terminology correct.

She's a ephebo.

Well, to be fair, some 30 or 40 year old dude with a fetish for barely legal and jailbait aged women is kind of off.
That’s not entirely normal and healthy.  Biologically it’s entirely functional and still very different than some psycho wanting to rape kids,
But it’s definitely off/weird/unsavory, etc.

My typical point in these discussions is that young adults around 15-25 are biologically and hormonally programmed and drawn to going to pound town with each other.
Whether it’s a 15 year old guy dreaming of his classmates or the gorgeous 23 year old actress, or the 16 year old girl with the hots for the senior quarterback, or 24 year old actor or teacher.

And that the concept in that cohort of someone needing capital punishment or to burn in hell
- or, that they are totally OK and normal-
based on if they had sex with someone yesterday before a birthday or today on their birthday, or a hundred yards away in a state with one age vs in this state, is kind of ludicrous.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You're just some piece of shit on the internet who accused me of supporting child rape. You couldn't justify your ignorance so you went after me like a fucking Democrat. You could apologize but you are too fucking superior.  Have a shitty life.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ramairthree
@batmanacw

My turn.....

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top