Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice tits.

I have a friend who truly sees dead people.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#2]
that is a milf, i would eat her ass
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Crazy can be fun.  I had one of those for a few months.

I could have done without the stalking though.....
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d hit it
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#5]
A real man would have immediately stood and said, "You can see me?"
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Man that would probably make me nope right on over to the rental car place

Final destination really fucked me up as a kid
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd hit it everyday and twice on Sundays.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are they on psych meds?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Are they on psych meds?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they on psych meds?

Maybe they work in a morgue.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Apparently she’s missing now?

Woman Screaming on Plane Now Missing
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh, I’d cum in her armpit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Apparently she's missing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzC45mjUVM
View Quote
Bumped into the wrong timeline, saw someone on the plane trying to call her back. And she went back. No big deal.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd stick my dick in crazy
View Quote
Crazy is some of the best short-term dating there is...
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:07:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I’d eat her ass and give her the meat stick. Crazy enough for fun, too crazy to keep around
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#17]
the plot thiccens...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Apparently she’s missing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzC45mjUVM
View Quote

Probably in a treatment center.

I hope she gets the help she needs.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#19]
She’s churning butter.

Bridesmaids Annie sees colonial woman
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd hit it
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2023 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#24]
has she been found?  has she come out of hiding?  haven't seen anything to that effect.

Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#25]
No booking pic or Facebook stalk?

I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’d hit it
View Quote

Lort….. I’d wreck that! Bareback and let it soak!
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#27]
that nut job is so hot for some reason and her name is Tiffany Gomas
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
that nut job is so hot for some reason and her name is Tiffany Gomas
View Quote

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/frantic-woman-plane-not-drunk-frightened-man-next-said-according-friend
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#29]
UPDATE!  The identity of the woman has been revealed!   GD basement dwellers, here is your chance for a date.  She supposedly is eager to please!

https://heavy.com/news/tiffany-gomas/

2. Tiffany Gomas Was Named a ‘Watchable Young Leader’ When She Served as Vice President of a Marketing Company & Then Founded Her Own Firm
Tiffany Gomas

According to The New York Post, Gomas is “a marketing executive who served as vice president of Elevate Brand Marketing.” That firm is located in Dallas, Texas.

A LinkedIn page in the name Tiffany Gomas says that she now runs her own marketing company called Uppercut Marketing. The page reads, “Top-Performing Sales Leader, Fortune 50 Account Manager & Project Management Executive with fifteen years of professional experience. Successful track record of increasing revenue by strengthening client relationships, acquiring major clients, and expanding account contracts. Planned and managed large-scale events/projects.”

Gomas was named a rising star and “watchable young leader” by PPAI Magazine in 2017.

“Tiffany has built a sales portfolio and track record that rivals account managers with decades in the business,” nominator Dave Sedlin told PPAI.

“Tiffany is client-focused beyond compare,” Sedlin told the outlet. “Whatever it takes to deliver on strategy, on time and on budget, it gets done.”

3. Tiffany Gomas, Who Attended Oklahoma State University, Described Herself as ‘Eager to Please’
@p_g_stories_official He’s not real; Full video from another passenger #skinwalker #shapeshifter #skinwalkervibes #hesnotreal #distress #airplane #meltdown #dfw #mystery #glitch #glitchesinthematrix #glitchesinreallife #fallasenlarealidad #fallasenlamatrix ? The Ghost – NIVIRO
https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js

The LinkedIn page says that Gomas attended Oklahoma State University, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising and Marketing in 2007.

She listed “Chi Omega” under society involvement on the LinkedIn page.

“Fresh out of college at Oklahoma State University, Tiffany Gomas joined a recruitment firm in her hometown of Dallas, but quickly realized it wasn’t the right fit. Her sister-in-law introduced her to a local distributor and eventually she landed a job there,” the PPAI Magazine article says, quoting her as saying, “I was eager to learn, eager to please and eager to take on more.”
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Who was the guy she said isn't real?  
I never knew anyone knew who she was specifying..
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Meh, I’d cum in her armpit.
View Quote

You like armpits too, huh?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
UPDATE!  The identity of the woman has been revealed!   GD basement dwellers, here is your chance for a date.  She supposedly is eager to please!

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/tiffany-gomas-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

2. Tiffany Gomas Was Named a ‘Watchable Young Leader’ When She Served as Vice President of a Marketing Company & Then Founded Her Own Firm
Tiffany Gomas

According to The New York Post, Gomas is “a marketing executive who served as vice president of Elevate Brand Marketing.” That firm is located in Dallas, Texas.

A LinkedIn page in the name Tiffany Gomas says that she now runs her own marketing company called Uppercut Marketing. The page reads, “Top-Performing Sales Leader, Fortune 50 Account Manager & Project Management Executive with fifteen years of professional experience. Successful track record of increasing revenue by strengthening client relationships, acquiring major clients, and expanding account contracts. Planned and managed large-scale events/projects.”

Gomas was named a rising star and “watchable young leader” by PPAI Magazine in 2017.

“Tiffany has built a sales portfolio and track record that rivals account managers with decades in the business,” nominator Dave Sedlin told PPAI.

“Tiffany is client-focused beyond compare,” Sedlin told the outlet. “Whatever it takes to deliver on strategy, on time and on budget, it gets done.”

3. Tiffany Gomas, Who Attended Oklahoma State University, Described Herself as ‘Eager to Please’
@p_g_stories_official He’s not real; Full video from another passenger #skinwalker #shapeshifter #skinwalkervibes #hesnotreal #distress #airplane #meltdown #dfw #mystery #glitch #glitchesinthematrix #glitchesinreallife #fallasenlarealidad #fallasenlamatrix ? The Ghost – NIVIRO

The LinkedIn page says that Gomas attended Oklahoma State University, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising and Marketing in 2007.

“Fresh out of college at Oklahoma State University, Tiffany Gomas joined a recruitment firm in her hometown of Dallas, but quickly realized it wasn’t the right fit. Her sister-in-law introduced her to a local distributor and eventually she landed a job there,” the PPAI Magazine article says, quoting her as saying, “I was eager to learn, eager to please and eager to take on more.”
View Quote

No proof that’s actually her. It’s just speculation at this point.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/tiffany-gomas-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Tiffany Gomas

Based off eyebrows and nose, I’d say it’s a 87 percent chance it’s her.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#35]
"Described Herself as ‘Eager to Please’"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder exactly HOW eager IS SHE to please?
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Crappy update to the thread.  Who cares about her?  When I saw "Identity revealed!" I thought we were going to find out who she saw.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#39]
This is how Terminator 2 Judgement Day started and now we have aliens and AI. This could be it....
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmm... Elevate Brand Marketing - 5418 St Charles Ave, Dallas, TX 75223 I can't say that I've seen the building, but it's not in the best area.

Then if you look up Uppercut, the filing goes back to a house on Kenwood Dr in Dallas. Which is a nice neighborhood, but looks like she's running it out of her house? Because Uppercut doesn't list an address on their website.

And then you find another listing:

Tiffany Gomas
Owner at Uppercut Marketing

Tiffany Gomas is an Owner at Uppercut Marketing based in Morgan Hill, California. Previously, Tiffany was a Vice President, Operations at SwagHub

60 E First St, Unit B, Morgan Hill, CA  95037, United States

Which looks like it might be another house?

Does it all reek of marketing bullshit to you too?

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#41]
She saw the Lizard King

Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Doesn't paranoid schizophrenia pop up later in life?  Some people just lose their shit but I'm willing to cut her some slack since she didn't really hurt people.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Doesn't paranoid schizophrenia pop up later in life?  Some people just lose their shit but I'm willing to cut her some slack since she didn't really hurt people.
View Quote

In men it is common to show during late teens or early 20s.  Not sure about broads.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  It normally manifests by the early to mid twenties.  There are exceptions though...
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome. If I owned a bar I would be ordering new artwork
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Crappy update to the thread.  Who cares about her?  When I saw "Identity revealed!" I thought we were going to find out who she saw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still think she had a bad reaction to drugs.
Maybe she took something for her nerves before the flight..  Whatever it was that clip didn't show a whole lot of sanity so it would be neat to hear what happened with other people prior to that full on freak out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Go POKES!!!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top