Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bet he made fat stacks of $$$ for a hot dog hand pies, so I’m not even mad.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This isn’t flavor town
View Quote

Shut the front door.  
The back one too
Some things shouldn’t be combined, at least not before they arrive in your stomach.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
sweet and salty combo, might be good.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unless its boiled in beer and smothered with sauteed peppers and onions.
Recipe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what, as long as the hot dog is grilled or pan cooked, that wouldn't be half bad.... Boiled though

Unless its boiled in beer and smothered with sauteed peppers and onions.
Recipe

Yeah I'm sure the 16 year olds working the concession stand with nothing but a microwave and a crockpot full of water are boiling the hotdogs in beer and smothering them with sauteed peppers and onions.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Something about that guy has always screamed douchebag to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet OR salty.

JFC

This is why pineapple pizza is trash.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd give it a spin at least once.  Been lots of food combinations that sounded disgusting until I actually tried them.
View Quote

This, it's  got to be better than balut or Rocky Mountain Oysters
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
The original article I saw was a picture of Guy Ferrairi's, and this abomination that they call food.

I couldn't figure out which was grosser.

His face finally made me throw up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Has anyone on ARFCOM try out the diners, bars and food joints on his show that he says is legit? Wondering if his taste buds are as good as ARFCOM's.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is a solution to a problem nobody had.  It looks like a government project
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The waffle dog was done a long time ago.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#14]
How original...

Never been dun b4

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/guy-fieri-invents-apple-pie-hot-dog-with-chevrolet-for-field-of-dreams-mlb-game
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/08/1862/1048/apple-pie-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Celebrity chef Guy Fieri and Chevrolet are saluting the all-American game with the ultimate all-American mash up treat to be served at Major League Baseball's Field of Dreams Game on August 12.

Mr. "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives," has created an Apple Pie Hot Dog inspired by a famous 1975 Chevrolet commercial that had people singing "we love baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet" along with jingle writer Ed Labunski.

"As a long-time Chevy guy, it's awesome to be working together on this funky throwback snack for the MLB at Field of Dreams Game," Fieri said of the collaboration. "I can't wait to see the reactions from fans as they take their first bite of the Apple Pie Hot Dog!"

The unusual snack features an all-beef hot dog wrapped in an apple pie crust with filling, bacon jam and covered with apple mustard drizzle, apple pie spice and brown sugar.

Fieri isn't adding it to the menu at any of his restaurants (yet!), but for those who won't be able to make it to the film-inspired game, Chevrolet has released the entire recipe to try at home.
View Quote

I don't know what to think.  It might be good.  I'd try it once.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

it's like transgendered food.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Gross food hand crafted for fat asses.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#20]
That headline reads like an AI's attempted joke
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#21]
So, they took a McDonald's apple pie, bit the end off, shoved a boiled  hotdog into it and squeezed toaster strudel goo on top?

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Tag!
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#24]
What do y'all know about Flavortown?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Has anyone on ARFCOM try out the diners, bars and food joints on his show that he says is legit? Wondering if his taste buds are as good as ARFCOM's.
View Quote

I went to one in Honolulu by accident. Noticed the DD&D certificate on the wall near the entry when I was walking out. It wasn't anything special.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I think it sounds damn good.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Sounds good.

I wouldn't expect a bunch of heathens who hate beans in chili to understand food.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Steubens, Hops and Pie, and Sam’s #3 in Denver. They’re all pretty good.

I was going to them before the show however.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been to several, all legit. Camp Washington chili in Cincinnati and Thurman Cafe in Columbus. A couple other Ohio local places I can't remember.

He's annoying, but watchable just for the food.

This YT channel has several vids about GF.

Guy Fieri's Transformation Is Seriously Turning Heads
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#30]
The only one I cared about and was accurate for TV show was Hoddads.

It was properly represented and epic.

Giant burger the size of my head that was not some stupid gimmick/cliche like the bullshit Heart Attack grill in Vegas.

Hodadds in San Diego was just a damn good burger with proper ratio of toppings to match the quantity of meat.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Of all the 'celebrity chiefs' I find him to be the most obnoxious and a hack....
View Quote

They are great at a bar/grill for short time, and lol while drinking. Just like other athletic events only can make you hungry. Oh, and THEIR gig pays much better than M
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top