Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/2/2020 11:32:16 PM EDT
Two times today....at the door at work today needing to make sure people have masks on. Told this guys only two per fam and they need a mask. The guy had a open carry and with his little girl, yelled out FUCK! I understand he’s upset but not good to act like that with a pistol on his hip. Like I said...I feel his anger. This prick was driving a white ford suv had either ar15 or ak couldn’t tell. But driving like a dumb motherfucker....weaving in and out of traffic driving real fast. People need to fucking chill.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
soooo people shouldnt act human when carrying a gun?....gotcha.

while i agree, people should chill out....i really dont see why the dude OCing makes any difference.....
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Those dat blame kids with their foul language, prison ink and rock music!
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M-cameron:
soooo people shouldnt act human when carrying a gun?....gotcha.

while i agree, people should chill out....i really dont see why the dude OCing makes any difference.....
View Quote

Fucking losing his cool... drawing unwanted attention to himself. People seeing him without a gun at his side is just a fucking fool that yelled and acted a fool...but now ya got that person with a gun gives us a bad name. Cause that’s what we need in these fucking times. And saying fuck loud as hell in the parking lot with his little girl is ok.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#5]
It's Texas. Relax, hun.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By joshiedoom:
Those dat blame kids with their foul language, prison ink and rock music!
View Quote

and their fascination with medieval siege weapons...
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Trust me, fella, there’s not one individual on this planet that is going to do gun owners anymore of a dis-service as the MSM does already.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#8]
OCer gonna OCer
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tooly:

Fucking losing his cool... drawing unwanted attention to himself. People seeing him without a gun at his side is just a fucking fool that yelled and acted a fool...but now ya got that person with a gun gives us a bad name. Cause that’s what we need in these fucking times. And saying fuck loud as hell in the parking lot with his little girl is ok.
View Quote

oooor, maybe people will see that you can loose your cool with a firearm and not kill everyone.

jesus, is OC really that much of a spectacle in TX that its something yall draw special attention too?

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:04:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Am I not allowed to yell fuck while OC a gun?  No-one told me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#11]
You relax...

You're being asked to infringe on people's liberties.

If you don't like it, then quit your job.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:07:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Smart asses in this bitch...why expect anything else.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#13]
But did he blade at 45?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:09:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Smart asses in this bitch...why expect anything else.
View Quote
You need to chill out mans.  People say fuck, carrying a gun is unrealted.  People don't suddenly become prim and proper when they put a knife in their pocket either.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:11:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
You relax...

You're being asked to infringe on people's liberties. 

If you don't like it, then quit your job.
View Quote

I’m fucking relaxed. Don’t have any issue with telling them to kick rocks if they don’t have what they need to come in. I don’t give a fuck. I’m talking about some fucking dumb ass seeing this fool and blowing shit 110% more just cause he had a gun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
soooo people shouldnt act human when carrying a gun?....gotcha.

while i agree, people should chill out....i really dont see why the dude OCing makes any difference.....
View Quote
Actually yes you do need to act level headed and calm when you are armed. Escalating a conflict that results in deadly force does not play out in your favor in court. I suggest you use a little common sense. You don't need to be a little unemotional robot, but being aggressive and confrontational and driving like an idiot while you are armed is a recipe for disaster. In fact if that's how a person is, then they need to rethink their ability to responsibly carry a firearm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#17]
You relax...

View Quote

No he's not.  It's a private business.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Actually yes you do need to act level headed and calm when you are armed. Escalating a conflict that results in deadly force does not play out in your favor in court. I suggest you use a little common sense.
View Quote
Who said any of that happened?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:16:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Your concern has been noted, Would you like to speak to a manager?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:17:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Alien:
Actually yes you do need to act level headed and calm when you are armed. Escalating a conflict that results in deadly force does not play out in your favor in court. I suggest you use a little common sense. You don't need to be a little unemotional robot, but being aggressive and confrontational and driving like an idiot while you are armed is a recipe for disaster. In fact if that's how a person is, then they need to rethink their ability to responsibly carry a firearm.
View Quote

the guy yelled fuck....hes not running around getting into bar fights.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Burnsy:
You need to chill out mans.  People say fuck, carrying a gun is unrealted.  People don't suddenly become prim and proper when they out a knife in their pocket either.
View Quote

I’m just saying...cause if my gm seen that shit he’d talk shit about how that guy is acting that way and he has a gun. He'd come up with all kinds of stupid shit. And I’d tell his stupid ass to shut up...I’m always defending our 2nd rights to his dumb ass.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#22]

I’m just saying...cause if my gm seen that shit he’d talk shit about how that guy is acting that way and he has a gun. He'd come up with all kinds of stupid shit. And I’d tell his stupid ass to shut up...I’m always defending our 2nd rights to his dumb ass.
View Quote

so what....who cares?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#23]

I’m fucking relaxed. Don’t have any issue with telling them to kick rocks if they don’t have what they need to come in. I don’t give a fuck. I’m talking about some fucking dumb ass seeing this fool and blowing shit 110% more just cause he had a gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
You relax...

I’m fucking relaxed. Don’t have any issue with telling them to kick rocks if they don’t have what they need to come in. I don’t give a fuck. I’m talking about some fucking dumb ass seeing this fool and blowing shit 110% more just cause he had a gun.

This wouldn't be a problem if you would stop harassing people about mask.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm just saying...cause if my gm seen that shit he'd talk shit about how that guy is acting that way and he has a gun. He'd come up with all kinds of stupid shit. And I'd tell his stupid ass to shut up...I'm always defending our 2nd rights to his dumb ass.
View Quote
I don't worry about how other people "feel".  Trying to satisfy everyone down that road leads to impossibilities. Trying to change yourself so they feel happy, or safe or....whatever it is they want you to do.  

The guy was carrying a gun and said fuck.  Who cares.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#25]
OCer didn't respect OP's authority, and OP is pissed.

Were you a cop before you were a Walmart greeter, OP?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By trigg12k:

No he's not.  It's a private business.
View All Quotes
You relax...

No he's not.  It's a private business.

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#27]

This wouldn't be a problem if you would stop harassing people about mask.
View All Quotes
You relax...

It’s a private business.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:22:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
Your concern has been noted, Would you like to speak to a manager? 
View Quote

Shit...I told him what’s up and he did what he needed in order to come in. I’m one of the managers...not really questioned much. I say shit and they don’t talk shit to me. As he came in he said he knows it’s not me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:23:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
View Quote
Yes.  It's private property.  If a store for example asks you to leave, you must or face trespassing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#30]
These "needs a masks or can't come in" bullshit needs to go. We all know they are worthless so why make life anymore difficult than it already is.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:25:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Fucking losing his cool... drawing unwanted attention to himself. People seeing him without a gun at his side is just a fucking fool that yelled and acted a fool...but now ya got that person with a gun gives us a bad name. Cause that’s what we need in these fucking times. And saying fuck loud as hell in the parking lot with his little girl is ok.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-cameron:
soooo people shouldnt act human when carrying a gun?....gotcha.

while i agree, people should chill out....i really dont see why the dude OCing makes any difference.....

Give me one reason why I should give a single fuck what an anti-gunner thinks.....some of you guys have your head planted firmly up your lower posterior if you think being nice is going to "bring them over to our side"
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:25:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes.  It's private property.  If a store for example asks you to leave, you must or face trespassing.
View All Quotes

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
Yes.  It's private property.  If a store for example asks you to leave, you must or face trespassing.

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Talk out your ass much? Dallas county they are telling companies to have people have masks on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

View Quote
Discrimination would require that they say you must leave due to the color of your skin, your religion, etc.  Carrying a gun and their store policy says you may not, doesn't fall under discrimination.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#35]
I miss the old days, when the internet was just nerds that could put together a coherent statement.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:
OCer didn't respect OP's authority, and OP is pissed.

Were you a cop before you were a Walmart greeter, OP?
View Quote

Another shit talker....wasn’t pissed at all, fool. Didn’t  disrespect me, he didn’t tell me “fuck you” don’t have thin skin. No cop...and not at Walmart. Anymore shit ya want to yap about?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:31:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Another shit talker....wasn't pissed at all, fool. Didn't  disrespect me, he didn't tell me "fuck you" don't have thin skin. No cop...and not at Walmart. Anymore shit ya want to yap about?
View Quote
This is going well.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Discrimination would require that they say you must leave due to the color of your skin, your religion, etc.  Carrying a gun and their store policy says you may not, doesn't fall under discrimination.
View All Quotes

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

Discrimination would require that they say you must leave due to the color of your skin, your religion, etc.  Carrying a gun and their store policy says you may not, doesn't fall under discrimination.

I'm talking about turning away people for not wearing a mask

This hasn't been argued in court so I'll save my tongue for when it does.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:34:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lol....

View Quote

Quoted:

I'm talking about turning away people for not wearing a mask

This hasn't been argued in court so I'll save my tongue for when it does.
View Quote
Your first quote that I was responding to didn't say anything about a mask, it talked about not presenting one's self as a threat.  I thought you were talking about guns and not masks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
View Quote

Who in the wild blue fuck said anything about discrimination or threats? We are talking about wearing a damn mask to enter a private business. It's at most a dress code. Even McDonald's has "No shoes, no shirt, no service" signs.
Some places even make you wear a tie before you can enter. Holy shit! Call the by damn ACLU!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By gwitness:

Give me one reason why I should give a single fuck what an anti-gunner thinks.....some of you guys have your head planted firmly up your lower posterior if you think being nice is going to "bring them over to our side"
View Quote

You’re right...but I’m always getting into it with his ass cause all the shit he talks about people with guns. I shouldn’t give a fuck.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:34:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Talk out your ass much? Dallas county they are telling companies to have people have masks on.
View All Quotes

Talk out your ass much? Dallas county they are telling companies to have people have masks on.

Are you a cop or some vigilante?

Fuck Dallas county.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You're right...but I'm always getting into it with his ass cause all the shit he talks about people with guns. I shouldn't give a fuck.
View Quote
I would not be engaging in hot and polarizing political topics with my manager.  Do your job between punch in and punch out, get paid and go home.  Nothing more and nothing less.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Better do what they say. And hurry up about it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:37:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Who in the wild blue fuck said anything about discrimination or threats? We are talking about wearing a damn mask to enter a private business. It's at most a dress code. Even McDonald's has "No shoes, no shirt, no service" signs. 
Some places even make you wear a tie before you can enter. Holy shit! Call the by damn ACLU!!
View All Quotes

Lol....

Who in the wild blue fuck said anything about discrimination or threats? We are talking about wearing a damn mask to enter a private business. It's at most a dress code. Even McDonald's has "No shoes, no shirt, no service" signs. 
Some places even make you wear a tie before you can enter. Holy shit! Call the by damn ACLU!!

I'll happily comply with universal norms.

The mask ain't normal bruh.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:38:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Two times today....at the door at work today needing to make sure people have masks on. Told this guys only two per fam and they need a mask...
View Quote

Preemptive fail.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#49]
I went to Lowe's today. It was packed and maybe 6 people i seen with masks. Glad nobody is fearing the Chinese sniffles here
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:42:21 AM EDT
[#50]

Another shit talker....wasn’t pissed at all, fool. Didn’t  disrespect me, he didn’t tell me “fuck you” don’t have thin skin. No cop...and not at Walmart. Anymore shit ya want to yap about?
View Quote

If the guys not breaking any laws or company policies then kindly STFU and mind your business.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top