Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to delete sent emails. These people run the country.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That guy is fucked.

Plus if he has her emails and she sent classified emails via it, won't they charge him with something very fucking serious so he will be a lifetime in jail?
View Quote

Who says he's an American?  What charge?  What arrest?

Snowden and Assuange are free men.  No one will do shit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
The hacker holds classified documentation without proper authorization, a felony
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a Nigerian scammer
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Where's the gofunme site?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, I guess it is time to see if ol' Sean means what he says..........
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

........Sean Hannity already said he would give a million for the server contents.

Well, I guess it is time to see if ol' Sean means what he says..........
At a 50% off special, this week only

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The hacker holds classified documentation without proper authorization, a felony
View Quote

well sometimes you need someone to take the heat to show how others are breaking the law. Wouldn't he be considered a whistle blower?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol..Trump is on this!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Forgot to delete sent emails. These people rule the country.
View Quote

You have no idea.  
You should see the shit you can get from police auctions.
Local SO sold their booking computer with a lot of other stuff at auction.   They deleated the program used for accessing their database, and then sent the database to the recyle bin.  
My boss bought it for whatever reason then had me look at it.

We promptly had a new background checking system for new applicants.  
One manager got a new background for his computer.   His DUI mugshot.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So secure!

No worries about secret info getting out through Hill's bathroom servers, ran by a crack team of admins!
View Quote

Yes.   Lots of crack, I am sure.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
False flag op CREATED by the klinton obama camp.
View Quote

some high level stakes being played out between the two outlaw gangs behind the scenes I'd bet. I just don't believe maobama wants to turn over his "legacy" and the spotlight to hitlery.  She's as treacherous as they come and you know she'd spend the 4 years blaming everything on maobama.
As pissed as she must be she might even turn "her" justice department loose on him or his gang. Which would be a fun thing to watch.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Forgot to delete sent emails. These people rule the country.
View Quote

And what gets me is that our own FBI (or what ever alphabet soup .gov agency) didn't think to do that?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

China already has them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
China will buy it

China already has them.

All they have to do is check the "in box" in their Outlook and there they are....sent from Hillary
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Hannity has been saying over and over that he would buy Hillary's emails if anyone had a copy of them.

Let's see if he puts his money where his mouth is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Was going to post this myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true the hacker will wake up dead really soon.

Was going to post this myself.

I doubt they are physically in the US.  Snowden knew he wouldn't get due process.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm truly shocked by this turn of events.  Despite the monumental ego, the Hildebeest had to see this coming.  Even if Zippy encouraged her to set up this private email thing so he could pull the rug out from under her now, there were too many moving parts for her to ever think it would stay secret.  Yes, there are non-disclosure laws and oaths, but the mere *fact* of the private email servers is enough to get the ball rolling, and that information could be released without much likelihood of trace back.

Someone as corrupt and malevolent as she does not get to be where she is without much more cunning than shown in this escapade.  There will be more and more revelations about this scandal, just at the time her campaign should be picking up steam.  I know it's ages until the election, but still.  This is not what she needs, and I can't see any reasonable explanation for it.
View Quote

Hillary's mentality is surely that of a dictatorial leader. To paraphrase Nixon: "It's not a crime when I do it!" When you live your life with armed guards following you around, and the media chasing your every breath, you become "special". No one ever tells you "no", especially when you have hundreds of millions of dollars! All the rules and laws are for the people under you, but you are the "King", and it's good to be the king.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, yeah....go get'em.  That's a lot of assumption of who this hacker(s) might be.  You should be more concerned with Hillary's handling then the hacker(s)
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm calling bullshit. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Why is this cunt not in jail already? Fucking bullshit
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Can GoatBoy get us a milliseconds report on this?

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He will be found dead, stuffed in a suit case, from an apparent suicide.  
View Quote

and the room will be steam cleaned to remove all DNA evidence.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#22]
And she was using outlook - looking at the printed pages, definitely outlook.

Also notice how often the actual email address isn't in the to: cc:
Just the contact name "H".

There appear not only to be missing emails, but redactions wholesale, with no sense.

Some of the addresses are redacted and last names in some emails, but in others it's not redacted.

Also, just a simple google with the first name and state dept will reveal the name, so why redact it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#23]
It's bullshit.  

Email is stored on the server.  When they forensically wiped the server, all the emails went with it.  

There's no such thing as "Sent" or "Out box".   At least that they don't actually contain messages.

Those are just pointers to the messages that live.... <drum roll> on the server.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't crush my dreams!

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Let me guess its a Russian kid.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Where's our big boy conservative Trump buying that shit up.  He wants to help the country, and he has the pockets for it.  Pay up sucker.
View Quote

Paying for classified information is not the best of plans, especially if one is not fond of a lifetime prison sentance, or worse.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is some sort of sting operaion. Even if it isn't, some of the best minds in the computer industry will be investigaing that hacker.

This whole situation is nothing but trouble. I suspect that this story will die a quiet death. A flash in the pan, so to speak.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm in for $20.00
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#28]
The FBI computer forensics team can piece together information from physically damaged drives and recover information that pedos and sex traffic peddlers thought was gone. There is no way in hell that they would not be able to piece together multiple offsite backups and system logs from a Microsoft Exchange Server. At the very minimum they should be able to tell the date/time at which the server was wiped which if it happened after the subpoena for the server was issued, would at a minimum be a chargeable offense of obstruction and enough to take that miserable cunt into custody pending arraignment.

The FBI is no doubt being told to slow walk this process for one reason or another. Whether it be to torpedo that miserable cunt's campaign just in time for Crazy Uncle Joe to jump in or it is to prevent what would be  massive criminal and potentially treason charges being distributed across high levels of the administration, who knows, but I guarantee that it is being deliberately slow walked.

If the hacker's claims are actually legit, popping a sampling of the emails on a torrent might give them some credibility, especially if they can be verified as legit. If he were smart, he would make sure that it was known that if something were to happen to him everything would be posted and sent to all major news outlets.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#29]
sounds like a scam.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Let me guess its a Russian kid.
View Quote

In Russia, $500K could get you decent start on life...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#32]
I  thought when she wiped the server with a cloth or something, everything gets deleted.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Bill should have dumped them so Hillary would get a perp walk. Bill would then be free to
chase all the ass he wanted while his stick still works.

PS Clinton Aide pleads the fifth. He was the guy who set the server up. Getting better every day people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Also I have to think that I would be asking for a shit load more than 500K if I had that info.  There is no way that isn't worth tens of millions.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is it a crime to pass classified information that wasn't marked as classified?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy is fucked.

Plus if he has her emails and she sent classified emails via it, won't they charge him with something very fucking serious so he will be a lifetime in jail?

Is it a crime to pass classified information that wasn't marked as classified?

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Edward Snowden, you devious son-of-a-bitch....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I really don't want to possess top secret information without being cleared for it, thanks!
View Quote

Yeah, the hacker will be arrested and charged while hillary shrugs her shoulders and tells lies.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy is fucked.

Snowden is only free for as long as he keeps running and hiding. Eventually the clock will strike midnight and they will catch him and whoever he surrounds himself with.

I don't know who Assuange is, but I'd bet he would get caught if he pissed off the wrong people.

Black and white are just shades of gray. The clock has to stop ticking at some point. Etc...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's the really clever part.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*externally locked suitcase.
Yeah, that's the really clever part.  

from a shotgun blast to the back of the head
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

With he gun a different caliber than the bullets that killed him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With two gunshots to the back and his hands tied.

With he gun a different caliber than the bullets that killed him

No empty casings either.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

GROUP BUY
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If true the hacker will wake up dead really soon.
View Quote

My first thought was that whoever did this, if they actually did, will be loved tenderly by our .gov.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GROUP BUY

I don't want to so much as walk near it.

If this is true, I'm hoping someone who wants to prosecute her will get it.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump might have that much in his wallet.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can GoatBoy get us a milliseconds report on this?

http://i.imgur.com/DtgkPnW.jpg
View Quote

BPNI.

Both posts nail it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Snowden is only free for as long as he keeps running and hiding. Eventually the clock will strike midnight and they will catch him and whoever he surrounds himself with.

I don't know who Assuange is, but I'd bet he would get caught if he pissed off the wrong people.

Black and white are just shades of gray. The clock has to stop ticking at some point. Etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That guy is fucked.

Not sure if serious.........

If serious, he is the founder of Wikileaks.  He is the guy that Bradley (Chelsea) Manning gave the docs he stole to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#48]
[Rick Roll removed - we used to lock people for that - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:23 AM EDT
[#49]
If the FBI really wants what was on the server, why get a warrant for all the recipients and senders of the emails computers?

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy is fucked.

Assaunge is the guy who started wikileaks and is hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.  He's also the guy who advised Snowden to go to Russia instead of Latin America, like he originally wanted to.  And he's the guy who claimed to have Russian government files, yet has never posted them on Wikileaks.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top