Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He wanted me to arrest people based only on his suspicions no proof of wrong doing, trespass on private property and kick in peoples doors because he believes they are smoking weed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

How/what civil rights did he want you to violate?

He wanted me to arrest people based only on his suspicions no proof of wrong doing, trespass on private property and kick in peoples doors because he believes they are smoking weed.

And you didn't do it?  Smoking marijuana is the greatest crime against humanity.  You should have asked him to request a drone strike.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

After Katrina I worked private security down there for a few months.

There was a military checkpoint at I-10 and Chef Menteur Hwy. It was manned by various military groups on different days. On one day when i was going through the military members manning it were wearing woodland BDU's, jump boots and maroon colored berets. The hummers that were parked at this location had iirc 20-30 wood stocked guns leaned up against them. Under neath the over pass was a picnic table. It had several civie long guns leaned up against it.  I have no idea how they came into possession of them. I did not know which military group they belonged to till one of our members here posted about his time in New Orleans and the pictures he posted were an exact match for the uniforms I saw that day. Also they were stationed at the airport just down the road from this location. So i'm very confident it was 82nd troops I saw.

The other incident I was guarding a power plant in Chalmette. One day a hummer pulled up to our guard post the man in the passenger seat  who I believe to be a major and their group was stationed at the NASA Michoud facility down the road from my location. In the back of this hummer was a dozen or more wood stocked firearms. I don't know how they came into possession of these.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please Gove details about what you indicated...you said you saw them in the procession of civilian guns...please give details...were they set up doing traffic stops, inspections? Give us a better idea of what they were doing...city, state, activity, types of guns you could I'D...why in your opinion they had them...is this something that has been going on for a while with/without local LEO blessing...details man...

There was a military checkpoint at I-10 and Chef Menteur Hwy. It was manned by various military groups on different days. On one day when i was going through the military members manning it were wearing woodland BDU's, jump boots and maroon colored berets. The hummers that were parked at this location had iirc 20-30 wood stocked guns leaned up against them. Under neath the over pass was a picnic table. It had several civie long guns leaned up against it.  I have no idea how they came into possession of them. I did not know which military group they belonged to till one of our members here posted about his time in New Orleans and the pictures he posted were an exact match for the uniforms I saw that day. Also they were stationed at the airport just down the road from this location. So i'm very confident it was 82nd troops I saw.

The other incident I was guarding a power plant in Chalmette. One day a hummer pulled up to our guard post the man in the passenger seat  who I believe to be a major and their group was stationed at the NASA Michoud facility down the road from my location. In the back of this hummer was a dozen or more wood stocked firearms. I don't know how they came into possession of these.

Sounds like a massive violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. Are you sure you werent looking at National Guard troops? Not that it makes it better, but Id be surprised about this.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to work on a barge that occasionally did Navy and Air Force contract work.

98.6% of the time it was great work but a couple of times someone would try and throw rank around.

I told an O-3 once that the Navy SPECIFICALLY hired civvies to do this work because they were NOT subject to military orders.

He didn't like that very much and didn't get very far. The ChEng told him to go find something to do and everything went smoothly.

Ya see that pissed-pants passed out wino over there? He's not subject to military orders, either.

Most times the Navy was glad to see us because we were NOT subject to military orders. We could get things done faster and more efficient then they could.

An example of this would be a Navy issue heaving line. Because someone got hit on the head with one years ago the Navy mandated a soft wiffle ball kind of thing be used as a safety precaution. All well and good but you could not get it onto the dock in any kind of wind.

The first thing the COB noticed when we came alongside is that my lead filled monkey's fist came up like a shot and hit the deck with a solid thunk. It did the job. He commented that use of it was against Navy regs (but did tell someone to make note of it.)

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
From what I understand of Bama's situation, the guy wanted Bama to kick down the door based off the Army guy's word.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Supreme Court says you can knock on druggy's door -- It's not trespassing.
2) If you smell pot coming from the residence or see evidence of use in plain site, you don't need a warrant.

Supreme Court Upholds Exigent-Circumstances Search of Apartment that Smelled of Pot

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/supreme_court_upholds_exigent-circumstances_search_of_apartment_that_smelle/
From what I understand of Bama's situation, the guy wanted Bama to kick down the door based off the Army guy's word.  

My opinion of what should be done in cases like this.

1) Citizen complains about illegal activity.
2) Officer responds takes citizens complaint and forms a plan. Turn it over to Narco squad or investigate it himself.
3) If it just a recreational user nuisance case, knock on alleged offenders door and ask questions. If alleged perp refuses to answer, 'well I tried'. If alleged perp opens door and you smell drugs, you have US Supreme Court sanctioned probable cause and NO warrant is required.
4) Citizen is satisfied that the law was upheld and some investigative action was taken.

In this case, the complainant was ignored, mocked, and belittled for being a US military officer who wanted law breakers arrested and the alleged offender was protected from possible arrest. Just my 2 cents.

Call the local DEA office and notify them that local police are refusing to investigate possible drug case.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, to fair... it starts with weed. Next thing you know, they're listening to jazz and hanging out with black musicians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Well, to fair... it starts with weed. Next thing you know, they're listening to jazz and hanging out with black musicians.

That would've been a great comeback for the OP.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe he is used to how MP's do shit on base?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Maybe he is used to how MP's do shit on base?  

MP's are still bound to produce probable cause or the arrest warrant equivalent.

It's more accurate to say this officer is a raging cock sucker that uses his rank as he sees fit when personally offended.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was told "this is what we do in the Army".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a lot of "they" talk for a run-in with one douchebag, it seems...

Yeah and the military has a different set of laws than civilians.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Obama-troops...
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

In order not to violate policy I have to be careful about what I post about certain things I become involved in so I have be vague on certain details let's just say there is a history here and not all the players are wearing white.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Supreme Court says you can knock on druggy's door -- It's not trespassing.
2) If you smell pot coming from the residence or see evidence of use in plain site, you don't need a warrant.

Supreme Court Upholds Exigent-Circumstances Search of Apartment that Smelled of Pot

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/supreme_court_upholds_exigent-circumstances_search_of_apartment_that_smelle/

My opinion of what should be done in cases like this.

1) Citizen complains about illegal activity.
2) Officer responds takes citizens complaint and forms a plan. Turn it over to Narco squad or investigate it himself.
3) If it just a recreational user nuisance case, knock on alleged offenders door and ask questions. If alleged perp refuses to answer, 'well I tried'. If alleged perp opens door and you smell drugs, you have US Supreme Court sanctioned probable cause and NO warrant is required.
4) Citizen is satisfied that the law was upheld and some investigative action was taken.

In this case, the complainant was ignored, mocked, and belittled for being a US military officer who wanted law breakers arrested and the alleged offender was protected from possible arrest. Just my 2 cents.

In order not to violate policy I have to be careful about what I post about certain things I become involved in so I have be vague on certain details let's just say there is a history here and not all the players are wearing white.

Rodger, Just being my ever dubious "Devil's Advocate", carry on....
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I used to work on a barge that occasionally did Navy and Air Force contract work.

98.6% of the time it was great work but a couple of times someone would try and throw rank around.

I told an O-3 once that the Navy SPECIFICALLY hired civvies to do this work because they were NOT subject to military orders.

He didn't like that very much and didn't get very far. The ChEng told him to go find something to do and everything went smoothly.

Ya see that pissed-pants passed out wino over there? He's not subject to military orders, either.

Most times the Navy was glad to see us because we were NOT subject to military orders. We could get things done faster and more efficient then they could.

An example of this would be a Navy issue heaving line. Because someone got hit on the head with one years ago the Navy mandated a soft wiffle ball kind of thing be used as a safety precaution. All well and good but you could not get it onto the dock in any kind of wind.

The first thing the COB noticed when we came alongside is that my lead filled monkey's fist came up like a shot and hit the deck with a solid thunk. It did the job. He commented that use of it was against Navy regs (but did tell someone to make note of it.)

View Quote

A briny sea tale.

Could use more Krakens, though.  Just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#13]
FedDC got transferred?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I've only had one other bad encounter with a military person.

I just thought it was funny how he reacted to being told no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, but he's wrong.  And a douchebag.  And only one of the Army's officers.

I've only had one other bad encounter with a military person.

I just thought it was funny how he reacted to being told no.

In my industry I come into contact with a fairly signficant number of retired/ex/current military.  99% of the time any business is conducted in a very professional manner. However, that 1% of the time I run into someone who doesn't seem to understand their rank doesn't extend to the civilian business world.

I remember one particular instance when a recently retired Colonel couldn't seem to comprehend he couldn't just tell me to do something during a test when he had no authority under the written procedure.  The conversation started with me explaining (in a nice way) why we shouldn't and wouldn't be doing what we was saying and ended up with me just saying "No, this isn't the Air Force and now this conversation is over." and walking away from him.  I don't know if it was the direct "no" or the walking away, but he lost his shit.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I remember one particular instance when a recently retired Colonel couldn't seem to comprehend he couldn't just tell me to do something during a test when he had no authority under the written procedure.  The conversation started with me explaining (in a nice way) why we shouldn't and wouldn't be doing what we was saying and ended up with me just saying "No, this isn't the Air Force and now this conversation is over." and walking away from him.  I don't know if it was the direct "no" or the walking away, but he lost his shit.  
View Quote

Were there any repercussions, for you?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Well, then we know he was not Air Force.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

We get a lot of it from Ft Jackson. Sometimes, they just don't know their limitations....
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I just told him what he wanted me to do violates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He was very agitated with me. His mind had shut down to being reasoned with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arrest on a hunch? Lol, no. Tresspass private property to investigate said hunch? He needs more than that. Kick in a door based on his known credibility and basis of knowledge? Not unless you have enough to get a warrant and can define some clear exigency.

Please tell me you went into detail with him.

I just told him what he wanted me to do violates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He was very agitated with me. His mind had shut down to being reasoned with.

Do you think he would kick my door in and confiscate my guns if he was ordered to do so? Do you think his subordinates would follow his orders to do so as well?

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In my industry I come into contact with a fairly signficant number of retired/ex/current military.  99% of the time any business is conducted in a very professional manner. However, that 1% of the time I run into someone who doesn't seem to understand their rank doesn't extend to the civilian business world.

View Quote

yeah I had a high ranking retired ranger as a boss once for a few months, until he told me to do something really dumb and I politely as I could mentioned that we shouldn't do that. seriously, I was nice about it but said we shouldn't because it could delay the project and we should talk to the people managing budget before we re-prioritized that much work. he fired me on the spot and had a receptionist walk me out.  after a few hours i was glad, i had a better, higher paying job the very next day.  that whole project was fubar.

ETA lol i see he was also "let go"... this according to some articles online.  he was a dick.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Do you think he would kick my door in and confiscate my guns if he was ordered to do so? Do you think his subordinates would follow his orders to do so as well?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arrest on a hunch? Lol, no. Tresspass private property to investigate said hunch? He needs more than that. Kick in a door based on his known credibility and basis of knowledge? Not unless you have enough to get a warrant and can define some clear exigency.

Please tell me you went into detail with him.

lots of military guys on here would like to tell you no.  but i'm guessing the real answer is yes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That's pretty funny! Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, there's always "that guy" and a good opportunity to throw this down:

<a href="http://s31.photobucket.com/user/familyman357/media/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/familyman357/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg</a>

That's pretty funny! Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine.

So is the fuckwad that killed Cris Kyle.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

He's used to the Socialist authoritarian rules he lives under, and is part of, and can't separate  the two.

Literally, he's what we are heading towards in this country overall.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Some got all butt hurt after Sandy because the cops wouldn't listen to them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#25]
And just think, he's probably in command of a platoon (or possibly a company) of eager-to-please privates that ~might~ be able to tell the differences between constitutional law and last nights barracks rat pussy if you took the time to explain it to them.

Why the hell wasn't the there a senior NonCom around to ~politely~ advise the Capt. of the errors of his ways?

<--------------Former First Infantry Division NCO
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

You guys pay each other's salaries. Couldn't you work something out?  
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is he a member here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Is he a member here

Does he build guns out of legos?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

I figured it was gonna be a 'Do YOU know who I am?..' thing.

Just as good.

I have a good friend, that is a HS classmate of my wife, that is a full time AFNG 06. When I was on our local school board one of challenges was taking his criticism & suggestions while knowing full well you can't run a public school like a Guard Base. Not that it wouldn't have been fun to try, but...

Of course the opposite is also true, Libs in education just flat ass don't like either .mil or LEO. Gee, I wonder why I passed on another term of that crap

There just mixes that hard to make work & you've found yet another one...
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Also I would say they also need to brush up on Constitutional law and the Bill of Rights.

He was quick to tell me his rank and how I was going to violate someone's civil rights by his direction.

View Quote

Kinda sounds a lot like he is going to make good cop material. They don't like taking orders from Anyone either.

Roy
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's a shocking revelation to hear from you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you allowed to ridicule, question someone's intelligence, thought process, and grasp of reality while you are working and in uniform?

Oh yes.  Did it frequently.

That's a shocking revelation to hear from you.  

LOL. I've got some other bad news for you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You should have asked him to request a drone strike.
View Quote

He would have gotten even more butthurt when the Air Force guy told him off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

You just described half of GD.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Shall I tell you the story of the two Marines that  beat up a hooker then set her car on fire?

Seems there was a payment dispute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s31.photobucket.com/user/familyman357/media/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/familyman357/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg</a>

Shall I tell you the story of the two Marines that  beat up a hooker then set her car on fire?

Seems there was a payment dispute.

Tell the one about the Army guy that went jhad on Fort Hood!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But the problem we're facing is they are trying to fill the military with people who think like that and would have no problem stomping on the constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, but he's wrong.  And a douchebag.  And only one of the Army's officers.

But the problem we're facing is they are trying to fill the military with people who think like that and would have no problem stomping on the constitution.

Where do you come up with this stupid shit?  Who do you think is running this massive conspiracy to put Constitution tramplers in the military?  

Maybe it's because most of the public doesn't respect the Constitution (if they even know what it is), and those people join the military too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And what was the rank of this none-too-constitutionally-educated Soldier?

Probably E1, E2 or E3, at best. At least, I'd hope no higher than that!

ETA: Wait a minute . . ! An officer?!?  
View Quote

There is no fucking way you were ever in the military.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Worst one I ever had was an AF Major stationed at Dyess. Drunk off his ass and physically abusing  female passerby at a concert.     Snatched him  up and  his wife started hitting me, so they went to jail as a couple.  Lots of "I'm military and you are not" going on.  

That jackass filed a complaint on me and  continued to file  complaints for three years afterwards.  His command of course did nothing in spite several arrests for assaults against (usually) women.  At one time the  jackass had THREE pending assault cases against him.

If you are  USAF commander here is a clue.  If one of your officers drinks like a fish, fights anyone standing in front of him EVERY weekend and gets picked up  for smashing car windows afterwards,  you should really stop defending him and take out the trash.
View Quote
 Was this the 50's.  Damn sure is not anytime in the last 20 yrs
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Huh? It is among the most heavily regulated court systems imaginable. It has oversight from non-judicial actors (Convening Authority) and later Civilian Courts (Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, Supreme Court) and on top of all of that oversight, Congress regularly makes changes to both the UCMJ and the way in which military law is practiced.

Let me guess, you still think that Judge Advocates only go to Advanced Training but are not real lawyers...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Military Law enforcement and the court system is shady as fuck.
Huh? It is among the most heavily regulated court systems imaginable. It has oversight from non-judicial actors (Convening Authority) and later Civilian Courts (Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, Supreme Court) and on top of all of that oversight, Congress regularly makes changes to both the UCMJ and the way in which military law is practiced.

Let me guess, you still think that Judge Advocates only go to Advanced Training but are not real lawyers...

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Let go of the skin in the game that you have.

His statement is true.

It is worse when you have O4 level Provosts who homestead. They have the system gamed to perfection. In particular, if they homestead overseas.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Military Law enforcement and the court system is shady as fuck.

Let go of the skin in the game that you have.

His statement is true.

It is worse when you have O4 level Provosts who homestead. They have the system gamed to perfection. In particular, if they homestead overseas.

yep.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sounds like a massive violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. Are you sure you werent looking at National Guard troops? Not that it makes it better, but Id be surprised about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please Gove details about what you indicated...you said you saw them in the procession of civilian guns...please give details...were they set up doing traffic stops, inspections? Give us a better idea of what they were doing...city, state, activity, types of guns you could I'D...why in your opinion they had them...is this something that has been going on for a while with/without local LEO blessing...details man...

Or it could have been something completely different.  Without any further information it's impossible to tell.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Army Dude: "They are smoking weed!"
Officer Bama: "Ok gottcha."
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Ordinary citizens often request we do things that would violate the law or a persons rights. So here is a guy who had a situation effecting him personally.

His thought patterns were about resolving his issue in what I believe he saw as the most direct route but his way is not my way. I believe his military status and being use to issuing orders, those orders being followed he did not expect me to say no and then refuse his other requests with my supervisor standing right beside me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ordinary citizens often request we do things that would violate the law or a persons rights. So here is a guy who had a situation effecting him personally.

His thought patterns were about resolving his issue in what I believe he saw as the most direct route but his way is not my way. I believe his military status and being use to issuing orders, those orders being followed he did not expect me to say no and then refuse his other requests with my supervisor standing right beside me.

Just so you know, I was not referring to you or your civi Leo collagues as his subordinates. Please answer my question in reference to his actual military subordinates.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Did he tell you his rank? My guess is light colonel

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally unexpected....spewed. Thanks, I think it was worth it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#45]
lol trying being a DoD civilian employee sometime.

me: "Sir, I can't do that, it would be a violation of (this, that or the other) and it will get people fired, arrested, or injured."

CSM/COL Dickhead "I wanna talk to your supervisor!"

me: "I am the supervisor"

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

I had shit like that happen a few times.  Usually officers assigned to the AFA for me.  Fucking Colonels.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
lol trying being a DoD civilian employee sometime.

me: "Sir, I can't do that, it would be a violation of (this, that or the other) and it will get people fired, arrested, or injured."

CSM/COL Dickhead "I wanna talk to your supervisor!"

me: "I am the supervisor"

View Quote

It looks like SUCH a rough life...
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Did you tell him that was the SWAT teams job?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want to know how I know you are unsure of what you saw and are embellishing stuff?  

As far as the dumbass you encountered in the OP, he's a dumbass.  We all have plenty of them.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top