Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
.....What would they be owning upto, since you yourself even said you don't know what they were doing or how they got the guns?
View Quote

On the flip side, you don't know either.

As prior .mil, and an MP at that, I have no problem believing that well-meaning but uninformed military members might pull some illegal shit until advised by someone in higher authority to knock it off.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As stated before, #thingreenline.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isolated incident.

As stated before, #thingreenline.

I will start trusting them when they start policing their own.

At least they went home safe.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure you were pleasant to him.
That had to chaff his arse.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:54:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Worst one I ever had was an AF Major stationed at Dyess. Drunk off his ass and physically abusing  female passerby at a concert.     Snatched him  up and  his wife started hitting me, so they went to jail as a couple.  Lots of "I'm military and you are not" going on.  

That jackass filed a complaint on me and  continued to file  complaints for three years afterwards.  His command of course did nothing in spite several arrests for assaults against (usually) women.  At one time the  jackass had THREE pending assault cases against him.

If you are  USAF commander here is a clue.  If one of your officers drinks like a fish, fights anyone standing in front of him EVERY weekend and gets picked up  for smashing car windows afterwards,  you should really stop defending him and take out the trash.
View Quote

I'm sure he was a pilot.  If you're a pilot in the AF, and a Major, you are pretty much untouchable short of a Felony DUI with at least one fatality.  

Boys will be boys, in the world's largest flying frat.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:55:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
US Supreme Court agrees.

Smell of Marijuana Enough to Allow Warrantless Home Searches?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sc-dc-0113-court-search-20110112,0,7017935.story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
US Supreme Court agrees.

Smell of Marijuana Enough to Allow Warrantless Home Searches?

WASHINGTON… Police officers who smell marijuana coming from an apartment can break down the door and burst in if they have reason to believe this evidence might be destroyed, several Supreme Court's justices suggested Wednesday.

In the past, the high court has said police usually cannot enter a home or apartment without a search warrant because of the 4th Amendment's ban on "unreasonable searches and seizures."

But the court's conservatives said during arguments in a drug case Wednesday they favored relaxing that rule when police say they have an urgent need to act fast. Police had banged on the apartment door of Hollis King in Lexington, Ky. about 10 p.m. five years ago after they detected the smell of marijuana. They broke in the door when they heard sounds inside and arrested King for marijuana and cocaine possession.

Last year, the Kentucky Supreme Court ruled this search unconstitutional, but the justices sounded as though a majority will reverse that ruling.

"Everything done here was perfectly lawful," commented Justice Antonin Scalia.

Scalia said the police can't go wrong by knocking loudly on the door. "Criminals are stupid," he said, and they often cooperate with police when they are not required to do so. They might open the door and let officers inside, or if not, the police can break in.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sc-dc-0113-court-search-20110112,0,7017935.story

A dumbass cop thinks its a good idea, is WAY different than a dumbass military officer thinking its a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm sure he was a pilot.  If you're a pilot in the AF, and a Major, you are pretty much untouchable short of a Felony DUI with at least one fatality.  

Boys will be boys, in the world's largest flying frat.
View Quote

When I was a MP at MCAS El Toro, there was a gate that was very close to the Officers' Club.  It opened onto an out-of-the-way side road off base.  We only opened it on the weekends.  I'm pretty sure that it was so the zeroes could get off base without catching a DUI case.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:59:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Damn. I was interested due to a previous experience with a commander who thought he had the authority to enter an enlisted man's off post home on his own authority, search without consent and confiscate firearms, "because officer". I moved on before it played out, but the enlisted soldier was able to sue him and I recall some criminal charges coming down. Isolated incident, yes, but pertinent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arrest on a hunch? Lol, no. Tresspass private property to investigate said hunch? He needs more than that. Kick in a door based on his known credibility and basis of knowledge? Not unless you have enough to get a warrant and can define some clear exigency.

Please tell me you went into detail with him.

I just told him what he wanted me to do violates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He was very agitated with me. His mind had shut down to being reasoned with.

Damn. I was interested due to a previous experience with a commander who thought he had the authority to enter an enlisted man's off post home on his own authority, search without consent and confiscate firearms, "because officer". I moved on before it played out, but the enlisted soldier was able to sue him and I recall some criminal charges coming down. Isolated incident, yes, but pertinent.

I've met officers who believe that the Constitution doesn't apply to the military, and have no issues with rights violations for any minor infraction, or whenever convenient for them. In their defense, it does get a little more complicated with UCMJ and Fed installations having their own rules.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:00:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Military Law enforcement and the court system is shady as fuck.
View Quote

Tell us more about your article 15.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:04:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lulz
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lol trying being a DoD civilian employee sometime.

me: "Sir, I can't do that, it would be a violation of (this, that or the other) and it will get people fired, arrested, or injured."

CSM/COL Dickhead "I wanna talk to your supervisor!"

me: "I am the supervisor"

View Quote

I've been on the other side of this equation, found out who the supervisor was, and got the worthless fuck of a civilian fired.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lots of military guys on here would like to tell you no.  but i'm guessing the real answer is yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arrest on a hunch? Lol, no. Tresspass private property to investigate said hunch? He needs more than that. Kick in a door based on his known credibility and basis of knowledge? Not unless you have enough to get a warrant and can define some clear exigency.

Please tell me you went into detail with him.

I just told him what he wanted me to do violates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He was very agitated with me. His mind had shut down to being reasoned with.

Do you think he would kick my door in and confiscate my guns if he was ordered to do so? Do you think his subordinates would follow his orders to do so as well?

lots of military guys on here would like to tell you no.  but i'm guessing the real answer is yes.

"Molon Labe 3 hots and a cot"
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does the court system have to do with an Article?  NJP
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He wanted me to arrest people based only on his suspicions no proof of wrong doing, trespass on private property and kick in peoples doors because he believes they are smoking weed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

How/what civil rights did he want you to violate?

He wanted me to arrest people based only on his suspicions no proof of wrong doing, trespass on private property and kick in peoples doors because he believes they are smoking weed.

Oh, you mean you normal, everyday routine?

Kidding Bama...don't shoot!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I would say going about armed and detaining people to be turned over to LE puts them squarely in an enforcing the law situation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is another one of those splitting hairs deal. Cross the T's and dot the I's they can deploy.

All manner of military active, reserve and MG were in New Orleans.

Not in order to enforce the law, unless Congress authorizes it or it's a Constitutionally authorized function already.

And no, it really isn't splitting hairs.  My guess as to why they may have been there is to provide disaster relief, which is not prohibited.

I would say going about armed and detaining people to be turned over to LE puts them squarely in an enforcing the law situation.

And you are claiming that active duty military were doing that?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I was told "this is what we do in the Army".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a lot of "they" talk for a run-in with one douchebag, it seems...

Officers gonna officer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#21]
The real world is very different than what soldiers are used to in the military. Sadly many of them have difficulties adjusting when not on duty or when they retire and leave the service. I have several friends who were in the Marines who i find it difficult to interact with now, everything is a competition, its always how they are better than civilians, theyre stronger, faster and smarter than everyone because they were in the military.

I just smile and nod. I guess theyve probably been through more than i can image, that or the military turned them into a bunch of mindless a$$holes.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not sure about "active duty" but I know some reserve SF units were doing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure about "active duty" but I know some reserve SF units were doing it.

So there's really not much to discuss.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

Good god.  He swore an oath to defend it.  Good on you.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a unit that took over a church without the owner's consent and some people had no problem with it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You know how I know you have no idea how officers are trained?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not just army, it's all officers. They are trained to be that way.

Every single officer I have met was an asshole. Granted they were mostly F-16 pilots, but the non pilot ones were assholes too, must be some type of training.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
so that Army officer was upset he couldn't order you around?

it's just like when the Sergeant was brow-beating the PFC to hurry up and re-up since his hitch was almost up.

PFC: "No use, Sarge. In a couple of days, I'm gonna pull rank on you."

SGT: "What do you mean--what the hell you talking about? I've been in this man's Army for 28 years!"

PFC: "With my Form 214 in my mitts, I'll be a CIVILIAN and outrank YOU!"
View Quote

That ALWAYS pissed them off
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There was a unit that took over a church without the owner's consent and some people had no problem with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly a 3rd Amendment violation.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone here pointed out that because no one lived there, it's not considered a residence, and not a 3rd admendment violation.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some got all butt hurt after Sandy because the cops wouldn't listen to them.
View Quote

this^

struck up a casual conversation with a NYNG Lt. Col. In Brooklyn after Sandy "blah blah hurricane"

next thing I know he's day dreaming about Martial law and having a battalion to patrol the streets to "really clean this place up"

I went and had to politely excuse myself
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just another way the man is keeping the little people down, USGI can tell you all about it.

Do you think situations that involve military law enforcement and the court system don't often result in NJP?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is another one of those splitting hairs deal. Cross the T's and dot the I's they can deploy.

Not in order to enforce the law, unless Congress authorizes it or it's a Constitutionally authorized function already.

And no, it really isn't splitting hairs.  My guess as to why they may have been there is to provide disaster relief, which is not prohibited.

I don't know why there is so much doubt except for arfcom groupthink which incorrectly holds Posse Commitatus prohibits it.

Personally, I wish the mods would post a Posse Commitatus sticky in GD, with the exact wording from the USC.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Shall I tell you the story of the two Marines that  beat up a hooker then set her car on fire?

Seems there was a payment dispute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, there's always "that guy" and a good opportunity to throw this down:

<a href="http://s31.photobucket.com/user/familyman357/media/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/familyman357/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg</a>

Shall I tell you the story of the two Marines that  beat up a hooker then set her car on fire?

So, did they ever pay up or did her business transaction turn into a rape?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s31.photobucket.com/user/familyman357/media/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/familyman357/ohyoureinthearmy_zpsa695f369.jpg</a>

It was only rape when the check bounced.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Details?

You would hope that a commissioned officer in the armed forces would know you can't do that.  Kind of sobering without a warrant or probable cause
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know why there is so much doubt except for arfcom groupthink which incorrectly holds Posse Commitatus prohibits it.

Personally, I wish the mods would post a Posse Commitatus sticky in GD, with the exact wording from the USC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already posted the text from the USC.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not wearing jump boots, and no self respecting dumbass in the 82nd would wear jump boots post 1991 outside of the AAW Division Review, Division Guard guard mount, random change of commands, Class A inspections, or other ceremonies.  Feel free to be unsure of what you saw.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please Gove details about what you indicated...you said you saw them in the procession of civilian guns...please give details...were they set up doing traffic stops, inspections? Give us a better idea of what they were doing...city, state, activity, types of guns you could I'D...why in your opinion they had them...is this something that has been going on for a while with/without local LEO blessing...details man...

After Katrina I worked private security down there for a few months.

There was a military checkpoint at I-10 and Chef Menteur Hwy. It was manned by various military groups on different days. On one day when i was going through the military members manning it were wearing woodland BDU's, jump boots and maroon colored berets. The hummers that were parked at this location had iirc 20-30 wood stocked guns leaned up against them. Under neath the over pass was a picnic table. It had several civie long guns leaned up against it.  I have no idea how they came into possession of them. I did not know which military group they belonged to till one of our members here posted about his time in New Orleans and the pictures he posted were an exact match for the uniforms I saw that day. Also they were stationed at the airport just down the road from this location. So i'm very confident it was 82nd troops I saw.

You want to know how I know you are unsure of what you saw and are embellishing stuff?  

As far as the dumbass you encountered in the OP, he's a dumbass.  We all have plenty of them.

I'm not embellishing anything.

Exact same uniforms I saw. http://sofrep.com/19760/hurricane-katrina-82nd-airborne/

If you want to carry this further The Pit is available to you.

ETA: I've posted this pic before. This is the location of the checkpoint.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/I-10ChefMenteurHwy.jpg

Not wearing jump boots, and no self respecting dumbass in the 82nd would wear jump boots post 1991 outside of the AAW Division Review, Division Guard guard mount, random change of commands, Class A inspections, or other ceremonies.  Feel free to be unsure of what you saw.  

Semantics.  If that is the best you have to discredit his story then you are reaching pretty hard.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The hooker wasn't arguing about pay other than she wanted SOMETHING. The two Marines were arguing over portions of the bill.    
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've only had one other bad encounter with a military person.

I just thought it was funny how he reacted to being told no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a lot of "they" talk for a run-in with one douchebag, it seems...

Fair enough, but he's wrong.  And a douchebag.  And only one of the Army's officers.

I've only had one other bad encounter with a military person.

I just thought it was funny how he reacted to being told no.

Used to live in a condo-complex with a former Army officer; he constantly complained to the HOA board, police, neighbors, etc - about, well everything his neighbors did/didn't do (I was in the next building over).

He simply expected the world to follow certain orders: and HE understood the orders - even if other folks did not.  

Anyway, the water in the condo above his over-ran and flooded his condo unit one night.  That was the final straw.  He flipped out & killed himself.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Also I would say they also need to brush up on Constitutional law and the Bill of Rights.

He was quick to tell me his rank and how I was going to violate someone's civil rights by his direction.

View Quote

At least tell us his screen name here
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Semantics. If that is the best you have to discredit his story then you are reaching pretty hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a military checkpoint at I-10 and Chef Menteur Hwy. It was manned by various military groups on different days. On one day when i was going through the military members manning it were wearing woodland BDU's, jump boots and maroon colored berets. The hummers that were parked at this location had iirc 20-30 wood stocked guns leaned up against them. Under neath the over pass was a picnic table. It had several civie long guns leaned up against it.  I have no idea how they came into possession of them. I did not know which military group they belonged to till one of our members here posted about his time in New Orleans and the pictures he posted were an exact match for the uniforms I saw that day. Also they were stationed at the airport just down the road from this location. So i'm very confident it was 82nd troops I saw.

You want to know how I know you are unsure of what you saw and are embellishing stuff?  

As far as the dumbass you encountered in the OP, he's a dumbass.  We all have plenty of them.

I'm not embellishing anything.

Exact same uniforms I saw. http://sofrep.com/19760/hurricane-katrina-82nd-airborne/

If you want to carry this further The Pit is available to you.

ETA: I've posted this pic before. This is the location of the checkpoint.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/I-10ChefMenteurHwy.jpg

Semantics. If that is the best you have to discredit his story then you are reaching pretty hard.

Words mean things.

All he had to do is state the facts, not imagine shit in order to add to storytime with bama.

If he had said he saw some guys with AAs and maroon hats policing up weapons, I'd have no doubt what he saw.  

FWIW, and as I mentioned earlier I would not at all be surprised if dudes from the 82nd were grabbing weapons.  

and fuck the 5 quote limit...
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not to mention how many times I've had to cite the 2011 NDAA in regards to Personally Owned Weapons kept offpost. This kind of thing comes up a lot.
View Quote

jesus, tell me about it.

No sir/1SG, you can not order him to list his firearms if he lives and stores them off post.  No you can't make him turn them in to the arms room if they are stored off post.  Seems like I go through that at least once a month.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Apparently there was a great mix of boots from OD jungle, black nylon and leather boots.

View Quote

Welcome to the Army.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Oh I did.

I fully expected him to complain on me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
..orders from them.

I hope you offered him a nice hot glass of shut the fuck up.

Oh I did.

I fully expected him to complain on me.

Let me guess, was he a butter bars second Lt?  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Every single officer I have met was an asshole. Granted they were mostly F-16 pilots, but the non pilot ones were assholes too, must be some type of training.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not just army, it's all officers. They are trained to be that way.

9/10 fighter jocks I've met were assholes, so I'll give you that one.

15 years in, both enlisted and officer side for me and most I've met were pretty gtg, with a few notable exceptions.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

jesus, tell me about it.

No sir/1SG, you can not order him to list his firearms if he lives and stores them off post.  No you can't make him turn them in to the arms room if they are stored off post.  Seems like I go through that at least once a month.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to mention how many times I've had to cite the 2011 NDAA in regards to Personally Owned Weapons kept offpost. This kind of thing comes up a lot.

jesus, tell me about it.

Right after the Navy Yard shooting, Marine Corps Installation Command  wanted to do a similar policy for some reason their lawyers did not know about the NDAA, when it got to my office for a chop I happen to mention that fact.  Strangely it was the second time I had to direct lawyers to gun laws they did not know about
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
..orders from them.

Also I would say they also need to brush up on Constitutional law and the Bill of Rights.

He was quick to tell me his rank and how I was going to violate someone's civil rights by his direction.

View Quote

Did you tell him that he works for the guy that works for you?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:55:33 PM EDT
[#50]
When we were there I never heard of us forcing people out of their home or taking guns.

They might have been partnered with the NG and were watching the guns the NG took.

Quoted:
On what I saw at the checkpoint I have no doubts it was 82nd.

In previous threads back closer to when this happened I described the patches on the major and iirc some posters ID'd it as being NG.

There is video of NG troops from iirc OK and IN going door to door confiscating guns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please Gove details about what you indicated...you said you saw them in the procession of civilian guns...please give details...were they set up doing traffic stops, inspections? Give us a better idea of what they were doing...city, state, activity, types of guns you could I'D...why in your opinion they had them...is this something that has been going on for a while with/without local LEO blessing...details man...

The other incident I was guarding a power plant in Chalmette. One day a hummer pulled up to our guard post the man in the passenger seat  who I believe to be a major and their group was stationed at the NASA Michoud facility down the road from my location. In the back of this hummer was a dozen or more wood stocked firearms. I don't know how they came into possession of these.

Sounds like a massive violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. Are you sure you werent looking at National Guard troops? Not that it makes it better, but Id be surprised about this.

On what I saw at the checkpoint I have no doubts it was 82nd.

In previous threads back closer to when this happened I described the patches on the major and iirc some posters ID'd it as being NG.

There is video of NG troops from iirc OK and IN going door to door confiscating guns.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top