Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So OP...   Was the guy right?  Are you a little bitch?
View Quote

Yup! I got the hell out of there and decided we had enough milk.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
OMG ??
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote
Annndddd, there it is........
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You should have told him they have a large display at the back of the store on aisle 90
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Kept waiting for OP to blade at 45, left dissapointed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I went to Target to get milk and a couple other things for the family. Since all the craziness with the virus has been going on, I have been carrying a 5.11 LV10 sling bag with EDC stuff (hand sanitizer, my mask, small knife, and a CZ P07 with extra mag).

I was near the back of the store and passed a black man in his mid 20s wearing white jeans, white hoodie, and black cowboy hat. He was playing music on his phone so everyone could hear it. As we passed, he said, "Excuse me sir." I acknowledged him. He asked, "where did you get that mask?" I told him I had it for a long time. He said, "you're a little bitch." I was confused and said, "excuse me?" He called me a little bitch again. I stood there as he walked away backward attempting to antagonize me by calling me a bitch and saying I wasn't going to do nothing. I started to walk away and saw an associate. I asked him if he could call the store security and get the guy removed from the store for harassing shoppers. I looked back to see the guy take off his hoodie and reach into his waistband. I thought for sure he was getting ready to do something real stupid.

I took off down an aisle, pulled the sling bag in front of me, and opened the CCW compartment. I didnt draw, but just kept my hand on the gun. I circled around the guy and exited the store while calling 911.

The employee must have called too, because the cops showed up while I was on the phone. I  got to my car and stayed there as the 911 operator asked me to do. Not more than 30 seconds later the dude comes out of the store entirely naked.

The cops arrest him, an ambulance shows up briefly, and they take him off in a police car. One of the cops came to talk to me and said he was known to the police and has mental health issues. I asked if he had a gun, since it looked like he was reaching for one in his waistband. The cop told me no, but that the guy took off all his clothes in the store and urinated on them before leaving naked.

TL/DR
dude harrassed me at Target, got naked and peed on his clothes, then got arrested.
View Quote

You sure it wasn't Lil Nas X?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The urinating on his own clothes is the icing on the cake....he showed dominance!  To who?  I’m not sure...

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why are you carrying your EDC gun in a backpack?
View Quote

In my AO:

Concealed on body:  permit required
In a backpack or "Sneaky bag": no permit required.  
OC:  No permit required
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Your gun is useless sitting in a fucking bag. Ditch the tactical Timmy purse. Major fail.

ETA: Nevermind. I saw your update.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All I got from that OP is that you carry in a fanny pack. WTF?
View Quote

That's his bonus gun.  Might I suggest carrying a really big fanny pack with a rifle in it next time?

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now, THAT is a cool story, bro!  

View Quote

That it is!
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

I hear nut coal is an effective treatment.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Second best post in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks to COVID19, the "Walmart Associate Attempted to Disarm Me" threads are now "Target Customer Called me a Little Bitch" threads.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Your gun is useless sitting in a fucking bag. Ditch the tactical Timmy purse. Major fail.
View Quote

I had one in the bag and one on my hip. Given the situation. The gun in the bag made more sense.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The urinating on his own clothes is the icing on the cake....he showed dominance! To who? I’m not sure...

View Quote

Those clothes must have disrespected him!  They were little bitches!!

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#19]
This would be ungodly funny a year ago.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not more than 30 seconds later the dude comes out of the store entirely naked.
View Quote

Did not see that one coming
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#21]
How come the cool stuff never happens to me
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh my
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Off body carry is tarded
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I had one in the bag and one on my hip. Given the situation. The gun in the bag made more sense.
View Quote
Did it????

The guy just called you a bitch, twice, and then you thought he was reaching for a gun.

WTF has to happen for the one on your hip to be the priority??
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I saw your update. Hip gun would still have been where my hand would’ve gone. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My takeaway...Your gun wasn't on person?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Each day is a new blessing and we have been provided with a great gift on this Monday.

View Quote

concurred
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Black man with a cowboy hat should have tipped you off that something wasn't right.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Judging by the title of the thread i would have never guessed the actual cool story.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Story took a turn I wasn't expecting lol.
View Quote

No shit!
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Misleading title
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, This shelter in place is bring out the crazies and making people on edge.  Will be interesting then food runs out or the EBT system goes down.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Did he helicopter his way out of the store?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#36]
in before let's pull all yellow people in concentration camps

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Why can’t cool shit ever happen to me at Target?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Close to Florida state line?
View Quote

Nothing that interesting ever happens in my part of Florida!
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:07:11 PM EDT
[#40]
In.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This would be ungodly funny a year ago.
View Quote

And 3 months from now crazy naked guy might have been shot because ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Did he helicopter his way out of the store?
View Quote

I'm dying!
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#43]
There seems to be a few of them running around lately
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#44]
I gotta know... which Target?  Or at least the city...  I wonder if it is one that I have been in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#45]
lol 9/10 no 45 blade
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#46]
So you carry a gun in a backpack? Is that what Im reading in the OP

Is it a sub gun?

You should carry a sub gun if its gunna be in a backpack. That would be cool AF

Man you missed your moment to go all alpha on that dude and pull out a MP5 while yelling yippie ki yay motherfucker
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Best story in a while,made me laugh sitting here at my essential job..??????
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]
That is crazy. Be honest, did you look at his dick to see if it was bigger than yours?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Your only serious mistake...   "Excuse me sir." I acknowledged him    Got a cigarette, fuck you, got some change, fuck you, take this flyer, fuck you.  Motherfuckers are invisible to me, interacting with them only makes them more aggressive.

I was hoping to read you sprayed him with OC, then after he flopped around you sprayed his hands to because fuck him..  

good story though.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Did you get the milk you were supposed to get?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top