Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A lot of people here act like that towards Ukraine.  Fellow travelers?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Good riddance!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Rosalynn Carter
Charlie Munger
Henry Kissenger

Time to start a new cycle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If people die in threes, who are the next two?

Hopefully it's two politicians GD dislikes.

Rosalynn Carter
Charlie Munger
Henry Kissenger

Time to start a new cycle.

I'm OK with that.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell has another resident.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One reason may be his line about servicemen being 'dumb animals meant to be used' or words to that effect.

Plus he opened China under Nixon. Look how that worked out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not being funny, but why do we hate him?

I just briefly skimmed his service record on wiki and it's impressive. Saw combat in Battle of the Bulge and led teams that hunted Gestapo in Nazi territory . Did so as a former German citizen. Was he just very liberal?

One reason may be his line about servicemen being 'dumb animals meant to be used' or words to that effect.

Plus he opened China under Nixon. Look how that worked out.

That is one of my main gripes against him. Treated young military aged males like cattle to be used by the Political class.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He was the king architect of "political realism" on our side.  Which is a short-hand way of saying "fuck those 100 million people living under soviet oppression.  They're not 'real' people like the soviet government is.  Their opinion doesn't matter."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not being funny, but why do we hate him?

I just briefly skimmed his service record on wiki and it’s impressive. Saw combat in Battle of the Bulge and led teams that hunted Gestapo in Nazi territory . Did so as a former German citizen. Was he just very liberal?

He was the king architect of "political realism" on our side.  Which is a short-hand way of saying "fuck those 100 million people living under soviet oppression.  They're not 'real' people like the soviet government is.  Their opinion doesn't matter."

He came to symbolize foreign policy Realism and gave it a bad name, but not every form of Realism is like his.  His version was in part flawed in principle and many of the prescriptions he and those like him made turned out to be the wrong thing to do or may have been right in the short term but created bigger problems or simply problems in the long term.  In more recent years he seems to become more of a globalist, although I had a hard time making heads or tails of what he had become.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#8]
He came and lectured on my college campus. Interesting guy.

The Arab students hated him!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because he was a globalist stooge who has been working against Americas best interests since Vietnam.
Good riddance!
View Quote
That explains why he was so well liked by the mainstream news media.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
RIP Dr. Killinger.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Kissinger played a key role in the U.S. carpet-bombing Cambodia during the Vietnam War, which killed thousands of civilians and helped enable the rise of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime. Yet he also shared a Nobel Peace Prize in 1973 for his involvement in talks aimed at ending the Vietnam War.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#12]
He had some good quotes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yikes

View Quote

Another shitbag sold out to China.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember that one time he was on the Brady Bunch.

Wow.  Long time ago.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:01:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I watched RBG live through 4 bouts of cancer, most of them the type that are an absolute death sentence for the common serf.  Apparently Satan has an excellent health plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
God, look at how long all this scum is lasting.
Fucking 100 years old. Jimmy Carter is like 98 or whatever.
I mean, shit, how long are we going to be stuck with Obama and Hillary? Till they’re friggin 105?
What gives?

I watched RBG live through 4 bouts of cancer, most of them the type that are an absolute death sentence for the common serf.  Apparently Satan has an excellent health plan.

Apparently.  Wtf
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:11:27 AM EDT
[#17]
A long ago friend did an awesome Kissinger. That guy had me rolling.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:15:56 AM EDT
[#18]
adios
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#19]
adios
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Just this year Kissinger said it was a "grave mistake" to allow so much immigration to europe of people that will not assimilate.

No shit Sherlock!

When the great churches and cathedrals in europe are dismantled to create places of worship for immigrants that will not assimilate, it will be too late to save the western world.

We should ask the Mongols to return just to make things interesting!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:17:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He had some good quotes.
View Quote
Kissinger: "If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic . Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong."

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#22]
We'll be dealing with the effects of the shitty foreign policy decisions he championed for the next 100 years.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:32:13 AM EDT
[#23]
He will be missed.

I had an opportunity to interface with his bio book-writing team, never had the privilege to meet him.

A truly misunderstood geopolitical genius.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:36:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Pretty sure the fucker opened the doors to China  detente with his buddies, Nixon and Bush among others.  Beginning of the Chinese century and the end to American hegemony. Fucking globalist commie pig.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:36:31 AM EDT
[#25]

He was referring to allowing LPR and DPR becoming autonomously operated but integrated into RF territory in response to the latter's valid concerns for NATO expansion. Remember, we pushed 1000 miles, not 1000 inches after Gorbi's concession to the West.

Besides, what is the point of lamenting that? It's going to become true whether we like it or not. Kissinger's insight was just warning us ahead of time to prevent losing time, money, lives, and what, if anything, is left of Western relations with Putin.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:41:13 AM EDT
[#26]
The world is a slightly better place today.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#27]
that was a good run..
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:53:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:09:07 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm honestly embarrassed by this thread

Don't speak I'll of the dead

Most of the quotes posted are wildly out of context

Have some class and dignity arfcom.  Please.  This is vulgar.  Let the body get cold before you give your uninformed, asinine opinions.  

You have the rest of your lives to discuss his legacy.  But please be thoughtful.  You'd want the same for yourself or a loved one.

This is just classless.  Which I guess we're all becoming with social media and a constant need to get attention, without the desire to do the work to be informed

He'll have to answer for his life's actions.  

RIP
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:46:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have some class and dignity arfcom.  Please.  This is vulgar.  Let the body get cold before you give your uninformed, asinine opinions.  

You have the rest of your lives to discuss his legacy.  But please be thoughtful.  You'd want the same for yourself or a loved one.

This is just classless.  Which I guess we're all becoming with social media and a constant need to get attention, without the desire to do the work to be informed

RIP
View Quote

This is GD.

You have been here how long and you were expecting class?

That said…,

I am glad that elitist fucker is dead.

If he gets buried anywhere close to McNamara maybe I can make it a two-fer, and piss on both their graves the same day.

I’ll be sure to eat asparagus for breakfast that day and drink a pot of coffee..

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:52:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

RIP
View Quote

No. He is a sack of crap. The things said in here are just the tip of the iceberg. He is literally banned from Cambodia some say for having US troops carpet bomb civilians and also have those pilots falsify records and say they dropped in Vietnam.

The Vietcong were interested in peace talks in 1968 but he put a stop to it. Think how many USA soldiers, marines and sailors died or were maimed after that date.

Plus several million Vietnamese and Cambodian.

Several people have said he was a gay pedophile including Kay Griggs:

Illuminati Wife Tells All - Part 1 of 4

Kathy Obrien posts on Kissinger

Brice Taylor

She says Kissnger and Bob Hope were 2 of her main abusers and put them on the cover of her book.

And they both say they were used in MK Ultra experiments by Kissinger himself.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:25:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Finally! Death sure takes his sweet time when it comes to folks like him. Must be a massive backlog. Could probably use some assistance in the task.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:40:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wasn't he fucking Jill St. John ? The more you think about that the more disgusting it gets.
View Quote

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."  - Henry Kissinger
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#34]
No. He is a sack of crap. The things said in here are just the tip of the iceberg. He is literally banned from Cambodia some say for having US troops carpet bomb civilians and also have those pilots falsify records and say they dropped in Vietnam.

The Vietcong were interested in peace talks in 1968 but he put a stop to it. Think how many USA soldiers, marines and sailors died or were maimed after that date.

Plus several million Vietnamese and Cambodian.

Several people have said he was a gay pedophile including Kay Griggs:
View Quote

I'll call it after this one.  Clearly anything approaching a cogent argument isn't really the goal here

Seriously?  Banned from the paradise of Cambodia in the 70s?  The home of Paul Pot and the killing fields?  These are the people you venerate for their good taste in leaders?  Seriously?

You think several million Vietnamese were killed?  Have you read any actual history?

Paul pot killed 2-3 million.  But his banning Kissinger from Cambodia is your idea of a triumph.

I can't believe you're serious.  Or else you've never read any serious history.  

You say "some say" continually.  He was a pedo.  He erased flight logs.  Some say.  

Some say you're fondling baby sasquatch in you're volcano bunker.  Just as credible

Seriously.  You're entitled to your opinion.  But try to make an effort to sound at least minimally informed

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:55:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Kissinger sure was big in the 70's.  The mainstream loved him.

Funny how his brother did not have the heavy foreign accent that Henry retained.

He must have figured it gave him gravitas.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Funny how his brother did not have the heavy foreign accent that Henry retained.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Feats and deeds are not purely temporal. You do realize this prodigy of a statesman essentially lectured the Harvard academics in his dissertation, you know, back when getting a Ph.D. was both insanely difficult and much more arduous given his age and fragile legal status at that time?

Quoted:

RIP

Indeed. Well said.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#37]
And just like that a war broke out in hell.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:37:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Fuck all you naysaying motherfucks.

like it or not, Nixon and Kissinger saved my dad LITERALLY from a 'Nam deployment. His unit was literally in the tarmac until the Paris peace accords and the drawdowns started happening.

His unit stayed stateside.

I for one salute him.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

RIP
View Quote

FHK
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

like it or not, Nixon and Kissinger saved my dad LITERALLY from a 'Nam deployment. His unit was literally in the tarmac until the Paris peace accords and the drawdowns started happening.

I for one salute him.

View Quote

Big deal.  A VN deployment wasn’t a death sentence.  The vast majority survived.  
YOU aren’t everything in the world.   It only seems that way, because you are the main character in Your world.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Only the good die young....

Only evil seem to live forever....
View Quote

Ain't that the everlovin' truth!

He was  "in the room" when most of the evil was created in the last 6 decades.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Big deal.  A VN deployment wasn’t a death sentence.  The vast majority survived.  
YOU aren’t everything in the world.   It only seems that way, because you are the main character in Your world.
View Quote

Let's also not forget that Kissinger sabotaged LBJ's peace talks, and is probably the entire reason that the Vietnam conflict happened.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#43]
That's great news!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Damn they do come in threes. Who will be the 3rd?

FJB
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I for one salute him.

View Quote

Your dad wouldn't have had to sit on that tarmac and worry about going to nam in the first place if it wasn't for kissinger.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Another hypocrite where he is supposed to be. In hell.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Always amazed me how roundly and universally detested he was. Quite a feat.
View Quote

He did his fathers work well, that’s for sure.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

2 Peter 3:9

9The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

I don't know the man but God loves all people. Didn't create Hell for mankind but for Satan and his angels. He wants all to believe in His Son and repent of their sins and receive forgiveness and everlasting life

I'm sure I'll get blasted so...
View Quote

People who go to church for one hour a week and listen to some seminary brainwashed robot tell some story with about 5 actual Bible verses sprinkled into it believe this.

Elohim clearly disagrees-

Leviticus 20:23; Psalm 11:5; 26:5; Proverbs 6:16-19; 16:5; Hosea 9:10-15 and Malachi 1:2-3

We I’ll he give you time to repent?  Yes. But not forever. Remember, He sends the sinner to hell not the sin.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Meh...
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#50]
He was a Globalist.

He wasn’t a little Globalist, he was a lot Globalist.

He wanted for me and my family the exact opposite of what was good for us. That’s enough reason to not like him.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top