BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After this, the gun control push is dead.
View Quote

Nope. . It's just beginning: "it's too easy for lone wolf terrorists and evil white supremacists to get weapons of war... we have to stop them.. it's for the children "
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Damn, it's even om MSNBC home page, hows barry gonna spin this now?
View Quote

Barry doesn't have to spin anything, his sycophants will do it for him
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The female shooter's name is NOT "Tashfeen Malik"

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/03/88800/

This visit, unlike what CAIR claims is recent. And the reason no one can locate her origin is most likely that her name is not really “Tashfeen Malik”. No one is able to find any female named “Tashfeen Malik”. The name is very unusual for a woman and there is no record of any Tashfeen Malik in the U.S. or even abroad in Arabic.

Tashfeen Malik (King) is a nom de guerre for a Muslim Jihadist from the annals of Muslim history. As he is known to Muslims “?????? ??? ????????” Tashfeen Malik Al-Muahideen, in English: Tafhseen King of the Unitarians (Muslims) and the conquerer of the west. The history stems from when Yusuf ibn Tashfin led the Muslim forces in the Battle of Zallaqa/Sagrajas. He came to Andalusia from Morocco to help the Muslims fight against Alfonso VI, eventually achieving victory and allowing the Muslims to remain in Spain for centuries. The battle has been symbolic for Muslim victory against the Christians.

This is a hallmark of ISIS. Another hallmark is that Farook was a devout Muslim, but rarely discussed religion at work. Mr. Farook, 28, born in Illinois and who had Pakistani origins. Police says of his operation that “These were people that came prepared,” “There had to have been some degree of planning that went into this.”

No kidding.
View Quote

So the wife was his handler and went down in flames with him.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Still not enough. "This only indicates it was ISIS inspired, but not ISIS directed". Apparently they still have all the wiggle room they need to avoid saying what everyone else has known from the moment the shooter was ID'd.

Now, juxtapose that with what they would be saying if the guy had a Don't Tread On Me sticker on his SUV......
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't that asshole just tell us we shouldn't fear orphans AND WOMEN?
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would say this screenshot I took from CNN.com is funny but really it's just depressing.

http://i.imgur.com/qQA3gQe.jpg
View Quote

Can I copy your image? (It's only right to ask) I want to plaster this on FB.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was, I saw it on every news channel, except Fox, who kind of danced around the issue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I thought it was workplace violence?

It was, I saw it on every news channel, except Fox, who kind of danced around the issue.

Oh yeah, one of my co workers, on Thursday after it happened, said "the police know what happened, he got into an argument with a co owrker and came back and shot up the place". The narrative spewed by the media wins.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would say this screenshot I took from CNN.com is funny but really it's just depressing.

http://i.imgur.com/qQA3gQe.jpg

Yeah, go for it bro.  Spread the word.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Well, their daughter is now an orphan
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought they said we had nothing to fear from widows, by extension meaning women?  
Well, their daughter is now an orphan
DAMN!  

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Update: FBI Treating Attack in San Bernardino as Terrorism

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/us/tashfeen-malik-islamic-state.html

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. is now treating the San Bernardino shooting by a husband and wife that killed 14 and wounded 21 as an act of terrorism, an agency official said Friday.

“As of today, based on the information and facts as we know them,” the agency is investigating this “as an act of terrorism,” David Bowdich, the assistant F.B.I. director in charge of the Los Angeles office, said at a news conference. The agency will be taking over the investigation from local officials.

Mr. Bowdich did not offer any details about why the bureau had made the determination, saying only that “there’s a number of pieces of evidence that has pushed us off the cliff.”
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#12]
How long before Mr. Bowdich kills himself with a shot to the back of his head?
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#13]
FBO states republicans are afraid of women and children coming to america. 14 dead
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This needs to be shoved so far up Obama's ass that he'll taste it for the next year.   If the Republicans have anything in their sacks they will burn his admin down with this.   His arrogance and mockery just a week ago over this needs to be hammered on, and hammered on, and hammered on.

He is worse than an empty suit.   He's a dangerous subversive from a party that wants even more radical subversives to be elected.
View Quote

Absolutely, but the left owns the media, so he doesn't take shit for it.

Republicans are afraid of women and children. Sure as shit should be, how many people did the woman shoot the other day? That fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
But I thought it was workplace violence?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Did you listen to NPR this morning?  Assorted theories were being put forth, like maybe since in one of his online profiles he described himself as a "blend of East and West" maybe it all stemmed from an identity crisis, or maybe the fact that there are so many white supremacist gangs in San Bernadino County played a part in it.

I'm not making any of that up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooters were oppressed and disenfranchised thus they lashed out at an unjust society don't cha know.

Did you listen to NPR this morning?  Assorted theories were being put forth, like maybe since in one of his online profiles he described himself as a "blend of East and West" maybe it all stemmed from an identity crisis, or maybe the fact that there are so many white supremacist gangs in San Bernadino County played a part in it.

I'm not making any of that up.

Hole-Lee-sheet

Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

YUP.  Then this happened.

Oh, the day of Paris he stated ISIS was contained.

Jesus how many times as this guy said something and have the exact opposite happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Impossible.

Dear Leader was on tv last week and promised me that there are no credible threats, because he went to his yearly security briefing.

YUP.  Then this happened.

Oh, the day of Paris he stated ISIS was contained.

Jesus how many times as this guy said something and have the exact opposite happen?

It would be easier to count the number of time he was correct
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Erkel is always in over his head..Boy President...
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#19]
The whole attack didn't happen.  Its unpossible because "ar15 style assault weapons" aren't allowed in california.  The concocted story seems to be unraveling, still not sure of motive.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top